March 28, 2024, 02:48:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289112 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: July 05, 2009, 09:00:06 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: July 05, 2009, 09:14:31 AM »

Desi great posts!  I am wondering how Casey is spending this July 4th.  Is she having her own anything but clothes party? 
Haha, NorthernRose, no "flag in all its glory" this year.  Methinks her celebrating days are over.

Great posts Desi.
I think her party days are over too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1942 on: July 05, 2009, 09:24:24 AM »

When Cindy asks Casey about the Tiffany ring, it sort of came out of the blue. But I think she was trying to see if Casey had been truthful previously, in much of this conversation. Worth re-reading again, IMO, for many reasons. I only show two examples. This is from NG transcripts.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/31/ng.01.html

Snipped:

CINDY ANTHONY: Look straight up so I can look into your eyes, darling. Thank you. I need -- you know I need to do that. It`s OK to cry, Casey. It`s all right, love. We`ve all been crying. I know the pictures of Caylee in Zanny`s apartment. Is Zanny`s apartment the one with the drum?
CASEY ANTHONY: She had a drum set, yes.

CINDY ANTHONY: The one in the picture?

CASEY ANTHONY: I think there were even other pictures. I told Lee to look through everything.
CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Is that Zanny`s apartment? Because I know whose apartment it is. Is it Zanny`s apartment?CASEY ANTHONY: That exact apartment, no. That was Ricardo`s apartment. It`s set up a lot like Zanny`s apartment.
CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Do we have any pictures of Zanny`s apartment?

CASEY ANTHONY: Mom, Lee and I already talked about this. I don`t know.

CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Sorry.

CASEY ANTHONY: It could be on the disk at home. I don`t know.

Snipped:

CINDY ANTHONY: Your Tiffany ring, your little heart ring, where is it?

CASEY ANTHONY: I don`t know. I haven`t seen it for a long time.

CINDY ANTHONY: And who gave you that ring again? I forget.

CASEY ANTHONY: Jeff (ph).

CINDY ANTHONY: OK. We can`t find Jeff.
Have you ever noticed that casey answers questions just like how cindy did for Morgan?I mean c'mon.....how many different ways do you have to ask a question to get a dang answer?cindy taught the monster daughter well.

Yes, Cindy already knows that Casey will lie when she asks her whose apartment that photo was taken at ( Casey had previously told her it was at Zenaida's apt)  and Cindy now knows that it was in fact taken at Ricardo's apt- so she says again "Whose apartment was that taken at, ...... and I KNOW whose apt it was taken at........ is it Zannys....   she just enables Casey again and again.  Rather than letting her just lie and then confront her with the truth, she warns her in this way, so she can come up with an alternative.
Good morning Monkeys
I agree WesternO,cindy knows she is going to lie so she even provides her with a possible lying answer to her own questions....enabling to the max.casey truly is a mini cindy.....and I can't help wondering how long cindy has been this way and why she is this way.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1943 on: July 05, 2009, 09:58:41 AM »

Good Morning, and that is a great find with the two rings 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: July 05, 2009, 10:07:08 AM »

So we are saying there are two rings???

Yes miss kitty.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: July 05, 2009, 10:09:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.   an angelic monkey

EverySunset, I hope you got some help during the night for you problem with you niece. There are some smart monkeys here that know how to help you. I am hoping someone has gotten in touch with you. If not, I will bump you post and e-mail addy and maybe they will get in touch with you today.[/quote]

Near the end and OFF TOPIC-

I need a kind monkey's help. It's for my brother and his 11 year old daughter. We are very concerned for her safety. If a kind monkey with access to those sites that lists people's addresses and does background checks could kindly email me and do a couple of searches for us, we would greatly appreciate it. The stories I have heard tonight have appalled me and we must protect my niece. Any monkey's help is greatly appreciated.
Someone please email me and i will give more info. Thank you so much for your help and sorry for off topic.

Oh man, I forgot the addy 
mayleese@gmail.com [/quote]

There are several good monkeys that do this kind of thing. I will ask them if they have time to come over here and look at you post.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: July 05, 2009, 10:09:45 AM »

Desi great posts!  I am wondering how Casey is spending this July 4th.  Is she having her own anything but clothes party? 
Haha, NorthernRose, no "flag in all its glory" this year.  Methinks her celebrating days are over.

Cheesie puffs and poptart wrappers and I bet she could get creative

She should have plenty of time to practice.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: July 05, 2009, 10:10:59 AM »

Yes, that was J.P. Chatt in the background of the picture of Caylee at his and Ricardo's place.  He owns the condo/townhome. 

Off to bed.  Goodnight Monkeys, and Good Morning to those who arrive Saturday a.m. and read back.

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

Thanks Desi.I thought it looked like him. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: July 05, 2009, 10:14:33 AM »

When Cindy asks Casey about the Tiffany ring, it sort of came out of the blue. But I think she was trying to see if Casey had been truthful previously, in much of this conversation. Worth re-reading again, IMO, for many reasons. I only show two examples. This is from NG transcripts.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/31/ng.01.html

Snipped:

CINDY ANTHONY: Look straight up so I can look into your eyes, darling. Thank you. I need -- you know I need to do that. It`s OK to cry, Casey. It`s all right, love. We`ve all been crying. I know the pictures of Caylee in Zanny`s apartment. Is Zanny`s apartment the one with the drum?
CASEY ANTHONY: She had a drum set, yes.

CINDY ANTHONY: The one in the picture?

CASEY ANTHONY: I think there were even other pictures. I told Lee to look through everything.
CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Is that Zanny`s apartment? Because I know whose apartment it is. Is it Zanny`s apartment?CASEY ANTHONY: That exact apartment, no. That was Ricardo`s apartment. It`s set up a lot like Zanny`s apartment.
CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Do we have any pictures of Zanny`s apartment?

CASEY ANTHONY: Mom, Lee and I already talked about this. I don`t know.

CINDY ANTHONY: OK. Sorry.

CASEY ANTHONY: It could be on the disk at home. I don`t know.

Snipped:

CINDY ANTHONY: Your Tiffany ring, your little heart ring, where is it?

CASEY ANTHONY: I don`t know. I haven`t seen it for a long time.

CINDY ANTHONY: And who gave you that ring again? I forget.

CASEY ANTHONY: Jeff (ph).

CINDY ANTHONY: OK. We can`t find Jeff.
Have you ever noticed that casey answers questions just like how cindy did for Morgan?I mean c'mon.....how many different ways do you have to ask a question to get a dang answer?cindy taught the monster daughter well.

Yes, Cindy already knows that Casey will lie when she asks her whose apartment that photo was taken at ( Casey had previously told her it was at Zenaida's apt)  and Cindy now knows that it was in fact taken at Ricardo's apt- so she says again "Whose apartment was that taken at, ...... and I KNOW whose apt it was taken at........ is it Zannys....   she just enables Casey again and again.  Rather than letting her just lie and then confront her with the truth, she warns her in this way, so she can come up with an alternative.
Good morning Monkeys
I agree WesternO,cindy knows she is going to lie so she even provides her with a possible lying answer to her own questions....enabling to the max.casey truly is a mini cindy.....and I can't help wondering how long cindy has been this way and why she is this way.

Karma,it is interesting isn't it?
Your nailed it when you said Casey was a minnie Cindy.This must have been going on for years.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: July 05, 2009, 10:16:23 AM »

Good Morning, and that is a great find with the two rings 

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: July 05, 2009, 10:18:30 AM »

Orlando Alternative Religions Examiner Orlando criminal is not a Satanist. Less 80's, more justice, please.

<snipped>

Florida has been a hot bed of horrible crimes this past year or so.   The entire nation has watched with a mixture of voyeuristic addiction and repulsion the stories of Casey and Caylee Anthony, Ronald, Missy & Haleigh Cummings, and now, the seeming horror of poor Tracy Ocasio.

No mention of religion was made regarding the Anthony Crime.  The Church served as background for the memorial.  There was no end of swearing to God while lying.  Prayer vigils were common and the community leaned on ministers and pastors to get through the pain.  Yet, a religion that teaches that to spare the rod is to spoil the child, or that demands that God is loved above children was never a subject in the crime or the medias interpretation of it.

http://www.examiner.com/x-10534-Orlando-Alternative-Religions-Examiner~y2009m7d4-Orlando-criminal--is-not-a-Satanist--Less-80s-more-justice-please
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: July 05, 2009, 10:36:28 AM »

I hope Monday morning we will all start shaking the bushes with our contacts, and see if we can't get some new info, and something we can work with. I, for one, refuse to let the interest for Caylee's justice fizzle and die because the attorneys SA, Judges and clerks office are laid back and not interested in moving this case forward any faster. There is absolutely no reason for court cases to languish for years.

I was shocked when I moved to Ohio, having lived in Alabama and Florida, to see how fast murder cases are tried. It is not unusual to see a murder occur, and the trial and conviction take place within months, but surely within a year. Some have been rather complicated too, and many have been children killed by their own parent, step parent, or boy/girlfriend.

This whole thing going on in Florida is a fiasco of epic preportions, not unlike the Anna Nichole or MJ cases. Totally rediculous and uncalled for. Someone in authority needs to crack the whip and stop this silliness. I think one of the main people needs to be Judge Strickland. He needs to bring the gavel down hard on this thing. This is NOT California!!! This should not be about making people stars!!!!

Another should be the Attorney General of the State of Florida. There should be a meeting of the principals and a little table pounding needs to be going on. The head of the Bar Association needs his knuckles knocked a little bit too. I am sorry it is hot as hades down in Florida right now and nobody "feels" like doing anything. It was hot last summer when Caylee was laying in the swamp murdered too!!! Lest not forget that little fact!!

This motions to delay ought to be put through the paper shredder. Along with all these motions to compel for silly depos. The evidence is all in, and I for one, am ready to roll!!!!!!! JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: July 05, 2009, 10:41:50 AM »

NORTHERNROSE, I was wondering if you saw EverySunset's post. Some of the best diggers are working on Lindsey Baum's case right now. I was hoping that some of them would give a look at her post.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1953 on: July 05, 2009, 10:42:29 AM »

Near the end and OFF TOPIC-

I need a kind monkey's help. It's for my brother and his 11 year old daughter. We are very concerned for her safety. If a kind monkey with access to those sites that lists people's addresses and does background checks could kindly email me and do a couple of searches for us, we would greatly appreciate it. The stories I have heard tonight have appalled me and we must protect my niece. Any monkey's help is greatly appreciated.
Someone please email me and i will give more info. Thank you so much for your help and sorry for off topic.

Everysunset, I don't know what state you live in, but in Texas the Department of Public Safety (State Troopers) has a website you can look up RSOs. You might try your State Police or just Google Registered Sex Offender Search. Hope this helps. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: July 05, 2009, 10:43:15 AM »

NORTHERNROSE, I was wondering if you saw EverySunset's post. Some of the best diggers are working on Lindsey Baum's case right now. I was hoping that some of them would give a look at her post.  an angelic monkey
Fanny, I just gave her a hint of were to start looking. JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1955 on: July 05, 2009, 10:43:22 AM »

I hope Monday morning we will all start shaking the bushes with our contacts, and see if we can't get some new info, and something we can work with. I, for one, refuse to let the interest for Caylee's justice fizzle and die because the attorneys SA, Judges and clerks office are laid back and not interested in moving this case forward any faster. There is absolutely no reason for court cases to languish for years.

I was shocked when I moved to Ohio, having lived in Alabama and Florida, to see how fast murder cases are tried. It is not unusual to see a murder occur, and the trial and conviction take place within months, but surely within a year. Some have been rather complicated too, and many have been children killed by their own parent, step parent, or boy/girlfriend.

This whole thing going on in Florida is a fiasco of epic preportions, not unlike the Anna Nichole or MJ cases. Totally rediculous and uncalled for. Someone in authority needs to crack the whip and stop this silliness. I think one of the main people needs to be Judge Strickland. He needs to bring the gavel down hard on this thing. This is NOT California!!! This should not be about making people stars!!!!

Another should be the Attorney General of the State of Florida. There should be a meeting of the principals and a little table pounding needs to be going on. The head of the Bar Association needs his knuckles knocked a little bit too. I am sorry it is hot as hades down in Florida right now and nobody "feels" like doing anything. It was hot last summer when Caylee was laying in the swamp murdered too!!! Lest not forget that little fact!!

This motions to delay ought to be put through the paper shredder. Along with all these motions to compel for silly depos. The evidence is all in, and I for one, am ready to roll!!!!!!! JMO

Wow Fanny, right on!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: July 05, 2009, 10:51:40 AM »

Wow Fanny, right on!
Good Morning Boo and Good Morning all Monkeys. JSM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: July 05, 2009, 10:54:42 AM »

I couldn't agree more. 

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: July 05, 2009, 11:09:24 AM »

I so agree with you Fanny about how Florida drags their feet with these murder trials. Why?? It makes no sense to me. Here is an article about a guy who killed his young child in 2000 and he was just found guilty less than 2 weeks ago. If you were to look back on this guy, you'd see that he was arrested for abusing his young son before he killed this child. So again, with his previous history, why did it take almost 9 years for this to go to trial?    http://www.winknews.com/news/top/48859557.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: July 05, 2009, 11:24:47 AM »

About the question...Why shamrocks?  Of course only Casey knows and anything we would come up with is pure speculation.

Someone mentioned St. Patrick's Day being in her birth month. That could be it, as her birthday is just 2 days later. Maybe that was the original due date for her birth.

Here in Florida, most all of the tattoo businesses give a "free" shamrock tattoo on St. Patrick's Day. I see this as how she came to get hers.

Casey knew she was a loser, in so many ways, maybe she thought she needed all the luck she could get, to get her through life. Casey is lazy, except when it comes to using people to benefit herself. She was not about to actually "work" to support herself and lifestlyle, ever, IMO.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.