April 25, 2024, 08:23:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289893 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: June 25, 2009, 02:41:07 PM »

Judge denies bond for Billy Bob Thornton's daughter
Prosecutors say Amanda Brumfield, actor Billy Bob Thornton's daughter, killed her 1-year-old goddaughter, whom she was babysitting in Ocoee
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
9:10 AM EDT, June 25, 2009

The estranged daughter of actor Billy Bob Thornton will not be released from jail today, a judge decided at her first appearance this morning.

Amanda Brumfield, 29, was indicted Wednesday on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter of a child in the death of a 1-year-old girl she was babysitting in Ocoee.

Brumfield's lawyer asked that she be given a bond amount and allowed to leave the jail. The judge denied the request and ordered her to continue to be held at the Orange County Jail without bond.

Pretty sure Billy Bob's daughter will not be in general pop so Casey has a new playmate!  Maybe they can share Poptarts and and makeup tips.  I am sorry to say I am betting that Casey feels even more important now that her roomie is an actors kid.

Actually, Casey is probably pissed that an actor's daughter may steal her limelight.
Maybe Casey will use some of her commissary money and buy her a welcome gift? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2009, 02:41:12 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18740700/detail.html  Did anyone see a pool filter listed within all these docs? I didn't, and does anyone know if a doc has been released previously showing LE took the filter from the Ant's pool?  TIA
I don't recall, but I'm sure they did, I would be shocked if that wasn't done.

I wouldn't have been surprised to see a washing machine filter taken too, but LP swears that is not the same washer and dryer in the garage that they had at the time.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2009, 02:42:01 PM »

I apolly if y'all touched on this already and I missed it, but did anyone hear how the Milsteads house did today on the auction block?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: June 25, 2009, 02:50:12 PM »

I apolly if y'all touched on this already and I missed it, but did anyone hear how the Milsteads house did today on the auction block?

I haven't seen anything about it. But I bet the first call the new owner will make is to an exterminator and ServPro. JMO   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: June 25, 2009, 02:59:00 PM »

As far as KidFinders, why on earth would you put all that bs on a website where you want people to donate...it clearly shows their arrogance...plus she said he was in trouble because he merely had police lights in his car, ok what about the fact that he used them to run those people out of the neighborhood...pretty clear he used them then...idiots

Jesse,I agree.They make me sick

if there were any questions, they just answered them....attacking the bloggers, great move to show you arent a bunch of felons

Did I miss something, or are you referring to that windbags drivel upthread on their site? I did not see anything about the loathesome bloggers. Tee Hee.

What did they call those that called them out with half the resources at their fingertips before the dreaded blogger. It would seem there is only Law Enforcement or Bloggers and they think everyone in between thinks they are legit?

Peeshaw  

Did I not remember that there was at least one or two felony charges on D Milstupid?   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #225 on: June 25, 2009, 03:01:29 PM »

And as an apology offering to all Monkeys who suffered through that last confusing post of mine, here is a gift: 

A map showing where the Anthonys' key neighbors live(d).

Love ya, Monkeys!   
Thanks for that, how fun that must be to be a close neighbor 

See! You should be grateful for just having loud kids and bouncing balls!!   
I hear a lot of good things too  Everybody seems to be out to make a buck, that's why it confuses me why we aren't hearing details. Unless people are afraid of the Anthony's wrath 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: June 25, 2009, 03:03:19 PM »

One of the main things of this case that I can't figure out, if the Anthonys were so concerned about Caylee, why in the world didn't they call the police, the car Casey was driving was in their name, they should have done that. That will never make sense to me, they could have come up with something, stolen car, anything if they were that darned concerned. Nothing adds up, and the more you look at all this the more confused this gets with Cindy and George and their actions when they were trying to figure out where the two of them were. There is no way that I believe that Cindy believed the crap Casey was telling her about Caylee. You would have to have half a brain, and even then how could you buy that bs?
Cindy certainly did not believe Casey but as exhibited over and over again Cindy continued to excuse & ignore so much, I believe because she did not want the outside world knowing her family's dirty laundry.   The most obvious conclusion to this is that they did not call 911 after making that stenching coming from Casey's car.   Instead they drove that stomach turning vehicle of death home attempting to clean it out & Cindy went back to work & refused to call 911 at the wise and encouraged advice of her co-workers...she was quoted as saying she wanted to wait to get an explanation from Casey which indicates she knew darn well they did not suspect Casey was not a victim. 
  Deep dark mysterious hidden covered-up shameful bombshell FAMILY SECRETS....... 

That's all I can figure out too. It must be some darn good secrets 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: June 25, 2009, 03:03:22 PM »

As far as KidFinders, why on earth would you put all that bs on a website where you want people to donate...it clearly shows their arrogance...plus she said he was in trouble because he merely had police lights in his car, ok what about the fact that he used them to run those people out of the neighborhood...pretty clear he used them then...idiots

if there were any questions, they just answered them....attacking the bloggers, great move to show you arent a bunch of felons

Did I miss something, or are you referring to that windbags drivel upthread on their site? I did not see anything about the loathesome bloggers. Tee Hee.

What did they call those that called them out with half the resources at their fingertips before the dreaded blogger. It would seem there is only Law Enforcement or Bloggers and they think everyone in between thinks they are legit?

Peeshaw  

Did I not remember that there was at least one or two felony charges on D Milstupid?   

Yes, for one impersonating a police officer

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: June 25, 2009, 03:03:56 PM »

Pretty sure Billy Bob's daughter will not be in general pop so Casey has a new playmate!  Maybe they can share Poptarts and and makeup tips.  I am sorry to say I am betting that Casey feels even more important now that her roomie is an actors kid.

I think Skanky will be jealous that somebody else might get a little of her attention.  Oh well, maybe they can make the best of things and compare tats.  I haven't ever seen Billy Bob's daughter's tats , just betting she has some. 
Bet on it 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #229 on: June 25, 2009, 03:04:52 PM »

Now reading over the casey phone docs for July 15th.....I cannot find where cindy calls her and says"big problem,call me"but there's no text listed on these docs(so far)anyway.....I did find where casey called cindys cell phone at 12:58(7/15/08)and talks for 3 minutes.cindy calls casey back at 1:11 and talks for one minute.7/15/08 was the car pickup day correct?Anyone know the exact time the car was picked up?
Also cindy does have contact with casey on 7/15/08 earlier in the day:
cindy text casey @ 4:27
cindy text casey @ 4:45

casey text cindy @ 4:48
Amy text casey @ 5:22
casey text Amy @ 5:30

Anyone know exact car pickup time from towyard and exact pickup time of Amy at airport?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: June 25, 2009, 03:06:16 PM »

A parody of the latter portion of their missive:

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #231 on: June 25, 2009, 03:07:58 PM »

And as an apology offering to all Monkeys who suffered through that last confusing post of mine, here is a gift: 

Love ya, Monkeys!   
Thanks Desi
Something looks wrong where Brian and the anthonys live....I always thought Brian lived to the right of the anthonys?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #232 on: June 25, 2009, 03:09:59 PM »

Now reading over the casey phone docs for July 15th.....I cannot find where cindy calls her and says"big problem,call me"but there's no text listed on these docs(so far)anyway.....I did find where casey called cindys cell phone at 12:58(7/15/08)and talks for 3 minutes.cindy calls casey back at 1:11 and talks for one minute.7/15/08 was the car pickup day correct?Anyone know the exact time the car was picked up?

It was a text message
Thanks Capp

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #233 on: June 25, 2009, 03:11:58 PM »

Love ya, Monkeys!   
I hate to be anal but......
anthonys 4937....the Dicksons 4913 then the addresses jump back up again as you go down the street?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #234 on: June 25, 2009, 03:14:17 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481851,00.html
The next day, July 15, Casey Anthony's world begins to crumble. At 4:27 p.m. that day, Casey gets a text message from her mother--"Call me ASAP. Major prob." That may be the understatement of the century.

That same day, starting about 8:40 p.m., Cindy Anthony 911 three times, and eventually reports her granddaughter Caylee missing.

Thank you Desi

Karma Is Coming

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: June 25, 2009, 03:16:41 PM »

Love ya, Monkeys!   
Thanks for that, how fun that must be to be a close neighbor 

Small boo-boo:  House D = Fred Robinson, street number should be 4906, not 4929.
I hate to be anal but......
anthonys 4937....the Dicksons 4913 then the addresses jump back up again as you go down the street?

Hey Karma, Saw your "anal" comment, just as I was about to post this correction!  GMTA!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: June 25, 2009, 03:19:03 PM »

I keep thinking about Caylee's little body being placed in/on the backyard at some point.  If that happened I am betting that Cindy knew pretty soon something was wrong in the backyard.  I think that her two little dogs would have had either one of two reactions..either they didn't want to go into certain areas of the backyard anylonger out of fear of the death smell of Caylee..or they went in the backyard scratching and sniffing like crazy everytime they were let out.  I can not believe little Caylee's corspe could be there in death mode and the dogs wouldn't know or sense that.  She had to have found something that started the whole ball moving on redoing the pavers, etc on July 4th.  They were broke at that time..so why would they spend anymore money on a backyard no one would see but them?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: June 25, 2009, 03:23:13 PM »

Very important distinction on that, he was CHARGED with a felony, but pled to a misdemeanor. Even though he violated his probation it does not come back on the table as a felony conviction per se.
B

Peeshaw  

Yes, for one impersonating a police officer
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: June 25, 2009, 03:24:42 PM »

k, sorry I screwed up the quote stack..lol
This is what I meant in response to Cap and the felony question earlier

Very important distinction on that, he was CHARGED with a felony, but pled to a misdemeanor. Even though he violated his probation it does not come back on the table as a felony conviction per se.
B
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: June 25, 2009, 03:24:59 PM »

A parody of the latter portion of their missive:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.