April 16, 2024, 03:20:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289607 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: June 25, 2009, 04:27:46 PM »

I LOVE #4 That the taking of these photographs will be done by appropriate law enforcement personnel, and will involve no unreasonable intrusions upon the body of the defendant

Can we suggest the tripod be positioned where the sun may not shine?  I think that is not unreasonable.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #281 on: June 25, 2009, 04:28:18 PM »

News coming?  ZFG docket?
How do you know this?

CASE ACTIONS:
Docket Date---Docket Entry------Comments----------------Party
6/25/2009---Notice of Hearing---Notice of Hearing---THIRD AMENDED NOTICE OF HEARING FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA

Anyone know how to verify?

Do No Evil 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: June 25, 2009, 04:30:34 PM »

Motion to determine new trial date
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19859813/detail.html
Now THAT's what I call a M O T I O N !  cheers

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: June 25, 2009, 04:35:14 PM »

Karma, stay safe!  I was looking up an answer for you regarding the time of day George/Cindy showed up on 7/15 at Johnson's to pick up the Pontiac.

Haven't found it yet, but look what I did stumble across.  In George's August 4 interview with LE, he is asked about June 15/16, and when was the last time he saw Casey/Caylee, etc.  Check it out:  NO mention of breakfast or anything else on the morning of the 16th.

You know what I find upsetting about George's remark....he didn't check on the baby before bed?  Really..I have 2 grands that live here ..and one comes each night at 11:30 after the night shift..even though I get up very early..I always check on her arounf midnight to be sure everything is okay..covers on, window not too far open.  If George loved her so much and Cindy too..why didn't they open the damn bedroom door and check on them?

I have been sitting here thinking of how bizarre all their reactions were from day one of the fight on Jume 15th.  So Cindy can't see Caylee because she is at the nanny's..which I would call a sitter.  Fine..if I wanted to see my Grandchild I would call the sitter and go there and see her.   If my child said the baby is in bed asleep..every time I called I say..I better call to see her at a different time of day...and if she lived us..wouldn't I know her sleep/wake schedule?  It is all so much BS from the get go with them..maybe the whole family thought of Caylee as a burden ..now that she was in the terrible two's..and no one wanted to deal with her anymore.   Meaning Casey did this..but no one pushed to hard to see this child for 31 days..when they are in the same general area?   This whole first part stinks more then what is going on now...JMHO.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #284 on: June 25, 2009, 04:38:07 PM »

Karma, stay safe!  I was looking up an answer for you regarding the time of day George/Cindy showed up on 7/15 at Johnson's to pick up the Pontiac.

Haven't found it yet, but look what I did stumble across.  In George's August 4 interview with LE, he is asked about June 15/16, and when was the last time he saw Casey/Caylee, etc.  Check it out:  NO mention of breakfast or anything else on the morning of the 16th.

You know what I find upsetting about George's remark....he didn't check on the baby before bed?  Really..I have 2 grands that live here ..and one comes each night at 11:30 after the night shift..even though I get up very early..I always check on her arounf midnight to be sure everything is okay..covers on, window not too far open.  If George loved her so much and Cindy too..why didn't they open the damn bedroom door and check on them?

I have been sitting here thinking of how bizarre all their reactions were from day one of the fight on Jume 15th.  So Cindy can't see Caylee because she is at the nanny's..which I would call a sitter.  Fine..if I wanted to see my Grandchild I would call the sitter and go there and see her.   If my child said the baby is in bed asleep..every time I called I say..I better call to see her at a different time of day...and if she lived us..wouldn't I know her sleep/wake schedule?  It is all so much BS from the get go with them..maybe the whole family thought of Caylee as a burden ..now that she was in the terrible two's..and no one wanted to deal with her anymore.   Meaning Casey did this..but no one pushed to hard to see this child for 31 days..when they are in the same general area?   This whole first part stinks more then what is going on now...JMHO.
I cannot reconcile that either. I really don't think anyone loved Caylee. It appears she was nothing but a burden.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: June 25, 2009, 04:40:35 PM »

Now THAT's what I call a M O T I O N !  cheers

This is wonderful, succinct, to the point and backed by case law.  I am shocked that Bobo had been given 337 pages of discovery on Sept 29, 2008.  I am betting he has not read one single page and will ask for yet another continuance spewing some crappola or another.  I am lovin' me some Mr George right now!!! 

Hey Bobo ..
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: June 25, 2009, 04:43:51 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: June 25, 2009, 04:44:34 PM »

Somebody pick a mountain, Im lighting the torches!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #288 on: June 25, 2009, 04:46:03 PM »

Re neighbor hearing screaming fight on 6/15... Here is a Globe article posted at Scared Monkeys front page...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/Caylee_Anthony_Globe_090108_small.jpg&imgrefurl=http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/23/globe-caylee-anthony-article-bombshell-article-from-neighbor-reagrding-casey-cindy-anthony-shouting-match/&usg=__m-_EDax_lkv21WGJUADlt6R0IKc=&h=606&w=400&sz=120&hl=en&start=16&um=1&tbnid=DPBTdsE1Ck2V_M:&tbnh=136&tbnw=90&prev=/images%3Fq%3Danthonys%2Bsheriff%2527s%2Bdepartment%2Bshovel%2Bneighbor%2Bevidence%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Could it be that loose reporting has created the idea that we have a neighbor on record who heard a fight that night?  Article mentions Mark Fuhrman's assertion, which is presumably where the headline comes from.  It goes on to refer to a neighbor (presumably Couty) who has heard screaming fights in the past.  Article features a pic of Bailey Dickens (the one who is Casey's age; the son), but the pic/headline combo is misleading.  He is not the one who supposedly heard fights... Hmm...

Why does this have to be so hard?   

Desi a few pages back I posted a blurb to you and wondered if we are getting this June 15th date and a big fight from something Lee said at one time???  What ya think? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: June 25, 2009, 05:00:18 PM »

Re neighbor hearing screaming fight on 6/15... Here is a Globe article posted at Scared Monkeys front page...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/Caylee_Anthony_Globe_090108_small.jpg&imgrefurl=http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/23/globe-caylee-anthony-article-bombshell-article-from-neighbor-reagrding-casey-cindy-anthony-shouting-match/&usg=__m-_EDax_lkv21WGJUADlt6R0IKc=&h=606&w=400&sz=120&hl=en&start=16&um=1&tbnid=DPBTdsE1Ck2V_M:&tbnh=136&tbnw=90&prev=/images%3Fq%3Danthonys%2Bsheriff%2527s%2Bdepartment%2Bshovel%2Bneighbor%2Bevidence%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Could it be that loose reporting has created the idea that we have a neighbor on record who heard a fight that night?  Article mentions Mark Fuhrman's assertion, which is presumably where the headline comes from.  It goes on to refer to a neighbor (presumably Couty) who has heard screaming fights in the past.  Article features a pic of Bailey Dickens (the one who is Casey's age; the son), but the pic/headline combo is misleading.  He is not the one who supposedly heard fights... Hmm...

Desi a few pages back I posted a blurb to you and wondered if we are getting this June 15th date and a big fight from something Lee said at one time???  What ya think? 

LP said that Lee told him about the big fight, Jesse knew about it. I am going to go out on a limb and say that I think Lee told the LE in an interview that there was a big fight that night. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: June 25, 2009, 05:01:43 PM »

Somebody pick a mountain, Im lighting the torches!!!!

I am with you on this A1..tourches and the mountain should have come along time ago..then maybe we wouldn't be looking the A family problems square in the face.....who the hell is in their 50's and can't figure out their daughter is way over the edge, should not have custody of anything..even the car was in Cindy's name.. but let's her roam the countryside and with a two year old in tow?  Someone who cares about appearances but not about life or quality of life..because the minute they finally cut the ties with Casey..they knew they were sentenceing Caylee to the hell they coouldn't live with themselves..freaking cowards...no one in this family has balls..alot of mouth and b*tching..but no balls to stand up to real life situations..not one of them.

Like Fanny..did I mention I hate the A family....no guts and no glory..just putrid stink is what I smell from here.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: June 25, 2009, 05:02:57 PM »

I hope MAMACRAZY sees this. I really couldn't remember where it was found last night.   
i do see it miss Mae but i am not here...shhh.... ::MonkeyDevil::don't tell anyone.  i'm "working"....don't tell anyone you saw me....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: June 25, 2009, 05:03:20 PM »

How do you know this?

CASE ACTIONS:
6/25/2009---Notice of Hearing---Notice of Hearing---THIRD AMENDED NOTICE OF HEARING FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA

I posted that this am around 10:30 EST and I have been looking for the actual doc. It is assigned a pdf # but I don't know how to look it up. I guess you have to request it and possibly pay for it??

Have you all seen this doc. It is a compilation of various things, the last item is a copy of Eric F. Baker's death cert. whose race is Blk/Wht.  Also reference to one of Caylee's favorite shows, Spongebob Square Pants.    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5395527/Lee-Anthony-Myspace-Blogging

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: June 25, 2009, 05:06:01 PM »

LP said that Lee told him about the big fight, Jesse knew about it. I am going to go out on a limb and say that I think Lee told the LE in an interview that there was a big fight that night. JMO
[/quote

Will you share your limb with me Fanny?  I am with you on this!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: June 25, 2009, 05:11:13 PM »

Dag nam I posted in your quote Fanny - sorry about that - I need to get off work and make me one of those daiquiri's. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: June 25, 2009, 05:11:13 PM »

OT Michael Jackson rushed to hospital-cardiac arrest.
His thread  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5506.new#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: June 25, 2009, 05:11:32 PM »

How do you know this?

CASE ACTIONS:

I posted that this am around 10:30 EST and I have been looking for the actual doc. It is assigned a pdf # but I don't know how to look it up. I guess you have to request it and possibly pay for it??

Have you all seen this doc. It is a compilation of various things, the last item is a copy of Eric F. Baker's death cert. whose race is Blk/Wht.  Also reference to one of Caylee's favorite shows, Spongebob Square Pants.    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5395527/Lee-Anthony-Myspace-Blogging

No disrespect here..but I had seen this or somethig similiar before and thought it had been explained as a hoax.  Meaning someone's sick joke.

I think Cindy's reference to an Eric who is dead being the father is BS ..she also said she could get the doc from her attorney where Casey gave George custody of Caylee  if something happened to Casey.  The attorney she mentioned saidf he had nothing and never drew up anything like that for the family.  Cindy lied..and this is someone on the internet peicing together bits of archives and adding their own stuff..

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: June 25, 2009, 05:13:14 PM »

<snipped by Desi>
Actually, Mission -- When I read what you said, I intended to go back and reply to it, but was digging through George's 8/4 transcript at the time and lost track of your post.

I intended to say that unless/until I see some official mention of a witness to the fight 6/15, and setting aside my respect for Mark Fuhrman for the moment, I'm going with what you said. 

I'm on the limb with you and Fanny, I am pretty sure Lee mentioned to LE that Cindy told him there was a bad fight, including the choking incident.  Can't recall at the moment whether he was certain that it ocurred on the night of 6/15.  But Lee was not a witness; he was not there that night.  Of course, if a fight DID occur on the night of the 15th, I do hope and expect that LE has good evidence on that.  There was a gap in Casey's cell activity around 9:25 or so, for about 40 minutes.  The fight could have occurred at that time, but we just don't have enough info IMO to know for sure what happened.

I will also add, please forgive me if I'm getting this wrong, but I could swear that very early on, Lenny said (maybe on a TV interview or on NG?) that CINDY herself had told him personally that she had gotten so mad at Casey at one point that she had her hands around Casey's neck.  (Anybody else remember this?)  But yes, I have heard Lenny say since then that Lee told him about the fight.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: June 25, 2009, 05:23:23 PM »

How do you know this?

CASE ACTIONS:

No disrespect here..but I had seen this or somethig similiar before and thought it had been explained as a hoax.  Meaning someone's sick joke.

I think Cindy's reference to an Eric who is dead being the father is BS ..she also said she could get the doc from her attorney where Casey gave George custody of Caylee  if something happened to Casey.  The attorney she mentioned saidf he had nothing and never drew up anything like that for the family.  Cindy lied..and this is someone on the internet peicing together bits of archives and adding their own stuff..
No problem, saw it on docstoc for the first time. DC looks like a legal doc to me.    MODS  feel free to delete. TIA

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: June 25, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »

As far as KidFinders, why on earth would you put all that bs on a website where you want people to donate...it clearly shows their arrogance...plus she said he was in trouble because he merely had police lights in his car, ok what about the fact that he used them to run those people out of the neighborhood...pretty clear he used them then...idiots
A parody of the latter portion of their missive:

Histerical.  You should send it to Kathi B. The best line is we haven't done anything wrong, in the last five minutes. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.