April 19, 2024, 10:23:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289729 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: June 25, 2009, 08:44:39 PM »

my opinion is that cindy insist on sticking her big head in front of a camera when ever she can.  then she goes on tv to say the media is wrong.  cindy--just get your big head out of camera view, then you don't have to worry about it.
This made me 
they spent a lot of time in their yard while the cameras were out..A LOT.. i wish they would just fess up and admit they love the attention.

It was a news op everytime the garage door opened! Now they have to fly to NYC and LA when they are ready for their "close-ups."  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: June 25, 2009, 08:45:20 PM »

fanny i like you so much i got in your box.  sorry..don't give me The Press! Monkey Devil!

Ok, I won't let Towanda run over you. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #442 on: June 25, 2009, 08:45:48 PM »

OMG 
Guess what nancy is covering.... ..unless he was murdered i don't understand.
No surprise, we will be hearing this non stop for awhile
unless he can die more than once, i don't see the point.
Because that is what cable news does, over and over and over again. With Anna Nichol Smith, that was like non stop.

Yep..news is a business..and if they can make a buck..well they will keep at it until they can't.   

This is what has bothered me about Caylee's case, compared to others.  If the whole family wasn't so much media whores and dysfuntional at the same time..then they would have evaporated and we would hear the important stuff about upcoming trials and doc releases.  Instead we have the media bating us with the A family that all America loves to hate.  I wish they would support Caylee and other child victims by giving the very people that let these children down the press.

I hope I never see Spindy again..I can read what she says..but I don't need her blow by blow accusations of others and her temperance of what her family has done.

Just sick of the media not understanding who should have their 15 minutes and why...and why we could care less about them getting more then their 15 minutes.

Evidently ..all news is tabloid news.. the biggest fish ..be it war, celebarties or dysfunctional familys ...where the heck is Walter Cronkite and the real news hounds?
Exactly  There are no more Walter Cronkites.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: June 25, 2009, 08:47:18 PM »

I wish they would support Caylee and other child victims by giving the very people that let these children down the press.

Should read NO PRESS...my oops!
the press sounds like a new torture device.  i say we do give them The Press! Monkey Devil!

Sounds like Thor Fanny would like to give The Press.... "the press!"   
(btw I'm with ya on this Fanny.)

I'd like to give today's so called Press..THE PRESS AND THEN THE RACK...AND ROLL THEM OUT LIKE DOUGH.

It is disgusting that they report on what they feel we want to hear..but they have spoon fed us this appetite...it used to be hard hitting news..now it is mostly mamby pamby news..really I could care less about the SC govenor and his sex life..that is between him and his wife, I don't even feel the people of SC HAVE A SAY IN THAT..but now I have to endure this..I don't even live in SC.  Maybe his wife thinks thank goodness..he was bad in bed anyway..I mean ..is this really any of our business or is this really hard hitting helping the nation news?

Okay rant over..just sick of our tainted society more embraced by fame, stature and money..then by what really matters....national security, the health and welfare of our people and the education and moral resolve of our children.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: June 25, 2009, 08:48:42 PM »

OMG 
Guess what nancy is covering.... ..unless he was murdered i don't understand.
No surprise, we will be hearing this non stop for awhile
unless he can die more than once, i don't see the point.
Because that is what cable news does, over and over and over again. With Anna Nichol Smith, that was like non stop.

Yep..news is a business..and if they can make a buck..well they will keep at it until they can't.   

This is what has bothered me about Caylee's case, compared to others.  If the whole family wasn't so much media whores and dysfuntional at the same time..then they would have evaporated and we would hear the important stuff about upcoming trials and doc releases.  Instead we have the media bating us with the A family that all America loves to hate.  I wish they would support Caylee and other child victims by giving the very people that let these children down the press.

I hope I never see Spindy again..I can read what she says..but I don't need her blow by blow accusations of others and her temperance of what her family has done.

Just sick of the media not understanding who should have their 15 minutes and why...and why we could care less about them getting more then their 15 minutes.

Evidently ..all news is tabloid news.. the biggest fish ..be it war, celebarties or dysfunctional familys ...where the heck is Walter Cronkite and the real news hounds?
Exactly  There are no more Walter Cronkites.

Even Shepard Smith was flopping around like a freshly caught fish over MJ.....Sheesh! 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: June 25, 2009, 08:49:51 PM »

my opinion is that cindy insist on sticking her big head in front of a camera when ever she can.  then she goes on tv to say the media is wrong.  cindy--just get your big head out of camera view, then you don't have to worry about it.
This made me 
they spent a lot of time in their yard while the cameras were out..A LOT.. i wish they would just fess up and admit they love the attention.

It was a news op everytime the garage door opened! Now they have to fly to NYC and LA when they are ready for their "close-ups."  Monkey Devil!
they loved every minuet of it...near the end it was as though they were making reasons to go in the front yard just to get some camera time.  i understand kinda' the excitement and all.  but sheesh, i wouldn't want to be on tv if i were in that situation.  maybe if my daughter had saved a whale or something, not 'cause shes accused of killing my granddaughter.  i'd be in the house with the blinds tightly closed.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: June 25, 2009, 08:49:59 PM »

I wish they would support Caylee and other child victims by giving the very people that let these children down the press.

the press sounds like a new torture device.  i say we do give them The Press! Monkey Devil!

I'd like to give today's so called Press..THE PRESS AND THEN THE RACK...AND ROLL THEM OUT LIKE DOUGH.

It is disgusting that they report on what they feel we want to hear..but they have spoon fed us this appetite...it used to be hard hitting news..now it is mostly mamby pamby news..really I could care less about the SC govenor and his sex life..that is between him and his wife, I don't even feel the people of SC HAVE A SAY IN THAT..but now I have to endure this..I don't even live in SC.  Maybe his wife thinks thank goodness..he was bad in bed anyway..I mean ..is this really any of our business or is this really hard hitting helping the nation news?

Okay rant over..just sick of our tainted society more embraced by fame, stature and money..then by what really matters....national security, the health and welfare of our people and the education and moral resolve of our children.
Your rant is my rant, and it's rattling in my mind a good part of the time, I'm sickened by so much.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: June 25, 2009, 08:50:15 PM »

Here! Here!!!! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: June 25, 2009, 08:54:16 PM »

This made me 

they loved every minuet of it...near the end it was as though they were making reasons to go in the front yard just to get some camera time.  i understand kinda' the excitement and all.  but sheesh, i wouldn't want to be on tv if i were in that situation.  maybe if my daughter had saved a whale or something, not 'cause shes accused of killing my granddaughter.  i'd be in the house with the blinds tightly closed.

They don't have any shame. Nor do they have common sense or any sense of what is right and decent. They are the ANTHONYS!! In years to come when people act stupidly, someone will say, "That is so Anthony!" Monkey Devil!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: June 25, 2009, 08:54:22 PM »

Rack and Roll Gypsy!   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: June 25, 2009, 08:57:49 PM »

This made me 

They don't have any shame. Nor do they have common sense or any sense of what is right and decent. They are the ANTHONYS!! In years to come when people act stupidly, someone will say, "That is so Anthony!" Monkey Devil!
i have a feeling that the fight on the 15th was because Caylee said something about the party (fusion) her and momma went to...
if i hear of anyone taking there baby to the bar i will give them The Press

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: June 25, 2009, 08:58:59 PM »

NG should be covering Jada's case, the babysitter's boyfriend has his face all burned up because he tried to burn Jada's body, but no it's Michael Jackson. And what about Farrah?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: June 25, 2009, 08:59:44 PM »

Your rant is my rant, and it's rattling in my mind a good part of the time, I'm sickened by so much.

If we don't get back to basics, and do it real fast, I don't think this country will survive. We need to start with taking care of our children and our old people. When you see a society that fails to do that, they are on the skids. JMO

The Anthonys did not take care of their precious child, Caylee. Now they want to make a cottage industry out of her.  They should be ashamed of themselves, instead of being so combative and mean to everybody. And you are right Mamacrazy. They should stay inside with the blinds pulled and SHUT UP!.......

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: June 25, 2009, 09:01:39 PM »

NG should be covering Jada's case, the babysitter's boyfriend has his face all burned up because he tried to burn Jada's body, but no it's Michael Jackson. And what about Farrah?

Oh Lord! I haven't been over there to even read that. Poor baby.  an angelic monkey

And Farrah went out with dignity.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: June 25, 2009, 09:04:09 PM »

Oh Lord! I haven't been over there to even read that. Poor baby.  an angelic monkey

And Farrah went out with dignity.  an angelic monkey
It's awful, and in my traveling through the internet, I just saw M Jackson's last picture, and he's dead.  Is there no dignity left anywhere?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #455 on: June 25, 2009, 09:05:38 PM »

Night my monkeys. I am so behind. Luv you all.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: June 25, 2009, 09:06:55 PM »

Good Night  an angelic monkey
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: June 25, 2009, 09:08:25 PM »

This made me 

I love it.  From now on, Stupidity will be answered with, "That is So Anthony".  Yes, Ma'am.  You are the woman!!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: June 25, 2009, 09:10:01 PM »

Good Nite JSM & Josef.  an angelic monkey

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: June 25, 2009, 09:10:50 PM »

Another rant..sorry..but this is getting out of hand with me....I do not want to be banned.  Hugs to everyone..Mods..just delete..please be kind.

Edit:  deleted per request.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 09:16:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.