April 26, 2024, 06:13:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289986 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: June 26, 2009, 12:39:35 AM »

Cant sleep!!!  Wonder if Casey has scratched through her life is beautiful tat and changed it to Life Stinks!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #521 on: June 26, 2009, 01:09:47 AM »

Her lower, lower back. 
I believe it's called a "tramp stamp", and I believe they named it after Crzy!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: June 26, 2009, 07:09:14 AM »

Prosecutors Want Photos Of Casey Anthony's Tattoo
Posted: 4:06 pm EDT June 22, 2009
Updated: 4:06 pm EDT June 25, 2009
<snipped>
Prosecutors want permission to go into the jail to take pictures of a tattoo Casey Anthony got two weeks after her daughter, Caylee, disappeared.

Eyewitness News previously reported about the tattoo on Casey's back, which reads "La Vita Bella," which is Italian for "The Beautiful Life."

The state believes it could be important to their case.

PROSECUTORS WANT STOLEN CHECK TRIAL MOVED UP

Prosecutors want the judge to schedule Casey's trial involving stolen checks before her murder trial.

Prosecutors filed a request asking that Casey Anthony go on trial for the fraud charges within the next two months.

The defense convinced the judge last year to postpone Casey's trial on charges she stole checks and cashed them to buy beer, food and her infamous white sunglasses.

Now that her murder trial could be a year off, prosecutors want to move forward on the lesser charges.

Motion to compel photographs of tattoo. 
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19859853/detail.html

Motion for trial date.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19859813/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: June 26, 2009, 07:33:31 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: June 26, 2009, 08:12:28 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.  Hi, guests!  I like your greeting, Trimm.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: June 26, 2009, 08:17:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Now D. Milstead has filed for bankruptcy!

http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502008CA031103XXXXMB&begin_date=&end_date=

16    SGBK - SUGGESTION OF BANKRUPTCY       
Filing Date:    23-JUN-2009
Filing Party:    MILSTEAD, DENNIS W
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:    SUGG BK, CASE NO. 09-22689

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: June 26, 2009, 08:22:51 AM »

I guess the missing kids industry is not as lucrative as the Milstupids thought. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #527 on: June 26, 2009, 08:32:13 AM »

I guess the missing kids industry is not as lucrative as the Milstupids thought. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Isn't that like an oxymoron? or in this case, oxy-maroons?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 26, 2009, 08:36:56 AM »

This is from an article from WFTV August 12,2008, headlined
George Anthony says Caylee's kidnappers "are being watched"

George Anthony told Channel 9 he believes she's still alive. He said he believes someone has Caylee and they are under surveillance, but detectives don't seem to share that opinion.

George Anthony took a mobile billboard on the road in hopes of finding someone who's seen his missing granddaughter, but he believes he's in contact with people who claim they've seen her kidnappers.

"These people know they are being watched. They know it," George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning.

"Who are these people?" WFTV reporter Derrol Nail asked.

"I really can't get into that with you," George said.

Sheriff's investigators said there's no evidence 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was kidnapped, but the former deputy continues to suggest she was.

"Yeah, you would think that the people who have my granddaughter right now would be smart enough to turn this girl back in to her family. I don't want anymore of this going on," he said.

"You really believe that, George, with all the evidence out there to the counter?" Nail asked.

"Oh, deeply. You know something? Stuff that's out there so far, I hope I can say this as politely as I can, evidence that's out there is circumstantial. Evidence that's out there is being drawn up in someone's mind. Just because some things look like it's going in one way, it could go in a totally different way," he said.

Sheriff's investigators are still looking for clues to Caylee's whereabouts, but her mother Casey remains the only person of interest in her child's disappearance. She's not talking, though, not even to George.

"Do you think Casey had a hand in her daughter's death?" Nail asked.

"Guys, I don't want to discuss that," George said. "I don't want to believe that. I'm never going to believe that. So I don't ever want to be asked that question again. I don't want you to speculate and put me in the position where I lose my control like I did last week."

After the interview, George spent about an hour in a Target parking lot handing out Caylee t-shirts to anyone who asked. He left the target to go meet with the people helping him and wouldn't say where, but that he had stops in Sanford and Daytona.

I never realized this before, but even in the beginning, when George is trying to be a "nice" guy, he is trying to manipulate the situation by threatening to lose control if he is asked a question he doesn't like.  This is just like him threatening to walk at the depo if the word, REMAINS, GEORGE, is mentioned.  He has always appeared as the most likeable of the Anthonys, but even though he seems the most emotional, I believe he has more control over his emotions than any of the others.  He can turn it on and off at will. Look at the autopsy report hearing.  He's sobbing, slobbering at the Judge, and then in the next breath, he's calmly answering the lawyer's questions.  I think he uses his anger to intimidate.  Gee, I wonder where Casey got it from?  Between Cindy and George's particular pathology, I'm surprised that something horrible hadn't happened before this.  Or maybe it did, and that's the bombshell that will come out in the trial.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: June 26, 2009, 08:38:35 AM »

You are so right, Tevye.  Sorry, I forgot who I was talking about...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #530 on: June 26, 2009, 08:41:29 AM »

Cant sleep!!!  Wonder if Casey has scratched through her life is beautiful tat and changed it to Life Stinks!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: June 26, 2009, 08:45:57 AM »

I guess the missing kids industry is not as lucrative as the Milstupids thought. 

You are so right, Tevye.  Sorry, I forgot who I was talking about
why would anyone give money to them then....they are getting their just rewards.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 26, 2009, 09:03:15 AM »

I guess the missing kids industry is not as lucrative as the Milstupids thought. 

You are so right, Tevye.  Sorry, I forgot who I was talking about
why would anyone give money to them then....they are getting their just rewards.
Jesse, I agree.  I can't figure out why anyone would donate to them, or put money in Casey's commissary account, either.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 26, 2009, 09:08:43 AM »

It's just a lousy $10.00 at a time to them.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: June 26, 2009, 09:11:26 AM »

Jesse, I agree.  I can't figure out why anyone would donate to them, or put money in Casey's commissary account, either.

you know that all the money that has come in has gone to pay for the A's mortgage and anything else they have wanted to buy, plus these tv appearances, they are certainly getting paid for those too. Wonder how long the Milsteads will be living with them.
And how did Cindy and George think they were going to pull a yearly salary. I guess the foundation is different from KidFinders and the A.s Im sure are not going to share their money with them.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #535 on: June 26, 2009, 09:13:18 AM »

I wonder how streched out of shape Skanky's "Bella Vida" will be in the SA's photograph...

I mean her tatoo.... Monkey Devil!

Do No Evil 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: June 26, 2009, 09:14:44 AM »

I wonder how streched out of shape Skanky's "Bella Vida" will be in the SA's photograph...

I mean her tatoo.... Monkey Devil!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #537 on: June 26, 2009, 09:26:42 AM »

Forensic science has become a crucial part of our culture today. Turn on a TV set during prime time hours on any night of the week and some kind of crime drama is on. I like to call it Crime Time. NCIS and CSI programs permeate the airwaves where blood evidence, trace evidence and DNA play crucial roles in every plot. In real life, Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky is a forensic scientist and a member of Casey Anthony’s defense team. While we watch fictional accounts, real forensic detective work is rarely as exciting and foolproof as it’s portrayed on television. Neither is it as speedy, since most of the story lines are wrapped up in an hour, more like 43 minutes, not counting commercials.

Kobilinsky is Professor of Criminal Justice and Biochemistry at The Graduate Center and John Jay College of Criminal Justice, and Senior Adviser to the President at John Jay. Of the highly popular TV programs, he said, “It’s not as you see it on television. It’s very good entertainment and I enjoy watching it, but they make significant mistakes. They do it because they need to make crime solving more glamorous.”

One thing is certain: There is nothing glamorous about Caylee Anthony’s death and each side, the prosecution and defense, takes different approaches toward a real life crime and it is serious business. After the Orange County medical examiner, Jan Garavaglia, AKA Dr. G, determined Caylee’s death was a homicide, evidence took on a half full, half empty theme. One team cried murder and the other boldly decreed no proof of that!
Larry Kobilinsky joined the defense team in September, before Caylee’s remains were discovered in a densely wooded lot on Suburban Drive in Orlando. “To Mr. Baez, I think he as a good defense attorney [and he] is entitled to know what the science says. I don’t make things black/white, white/black, but I have to give him the best that science can offer,” he said then. He dismissed the medical examiner’s report concluding that Caylee’s death was a homicide.

“It is not clear how the child died, and we don’t know how the child died, we can’t determine whether or not it was a homicide,” he told WKMG-Channel 6 reporter, Tony Pipitone. Kobilinsky said there was no evidence of drugs found in the toddler’s remains, but did acknowledge that because only bone and hair samples remain, exposure to drugs cannot be ruled out. What remains clear are the words of Dr. G stating that duct tape over Caylee’s mouth and nose, including the hair, was placed there before decomposition. That leaves open two doors; that the child suffocated or it was put there soon after death. Either way, it looks like a murder and forensic analysis will be extremely crucial to the jury. For sure, photographic and x-ray images will have an impact on those 12 people and both camps are keenly aware of that.
Clearly, the duct tape more than suggests suffocation but it does not prove it. “I’ve been very critical of forensic procedures that are more art than science,” Kobilinsky said. “There is no clear protocol or system for the examiner who must make the call… it mostly comes down to feeling, opinion, and experience.”

On Monday morning’s NBC Today Show, a segment focused on how seemingly equal experts draw different conclusions from the medical examiner’s autopsy report. Two different experts, Dr. Werner Spitz, a defense pathologist, and Dr. Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist, were asked about the report.
“There is nothing that I know that puts the lid on this, that tells you that there was a murder here. Everything, as far as I know, is in question,” claimed Dr. Spitz.
After examining the report, Dr. Wecht speculated that the child suffered if she suffocated. Suffocation “would be the most likely way in which you would expect an infant, a young child, to be murdered,” he said. “It’s easily accomplished, obviously, and would leave no telltale marks.”

There are several key elements that will play crucial roles in scientific testimony at the trial, at least from the defense team. They will stress that there is no DNA evidence and unless any other evidence is forthcoming, no fingerprints linking Casey Anthony to any of the duct tape. Of the duct tape, Kobilinsky noted that the state will claim it indicates a homicide, but “that is not necessarily the case. If, for example, the child died as the result of accidental trauma and then, subsequently, for whatever reason, somebody took the child and did whatever was done involving plastic bags and duct tape.”
What about the missing hyoid bone? Dr. G would have examined it for signs of strangulation and ruled on it, but the bone in a toddler could be so soft it wouldn’t break in strangulation, so could a true determination have been made? If Caylee’s mouth opened soon after death, which is normal when jaw muscles relax, it wouldn’t have been a pretty sight and that could explain a postmortem application of duct tape.

This is but a mere sample of what is in store come trial time, which will likely be at least a year from now. What this evidence seems to portend right now are signs that can really be broken into separate camps. It’s almost like arguing that a tomato is a fruit. No! It’s a vegetable! No, it’s a fruit! No, it’s a vegetable! According to U.S. tariff laws, a tomato is a vegetable, and from a culinary point of view, it is a vegetable, but due to the scientific definition of a fruit, the tomato remains a fruit.
In the end, the judge will have to call upon the wisdom of Solomon and the power of Moses to part the abundant sea of information so the jury can walk a cut and dried path between two sides awash in powerful waves of forensic evidence. In the meantime, our garden is swimming in overripe tomatoes, just waiting to be plucked – fruits or vegetables, take your pick.

marinadedave.wordpress.com/.../

Do No Evil 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: June 26, 2009, 09:34:21 AM »

Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky is a forensic scientist

i would use that term lightly...lets ask him if he has ever testified for the prosecution and if he is merely a PAID consultant for defense. He is an idiot...when they say, there is nothing to suggest Homicide...my blood boils...really??? oh ok then, so Caylee put that duck tape on her own mouth and put herself in bags and threw herself in the woods. Do they think every one is stupid..i sure hope they pick some free thinking jurors
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: June 26, 2009, 09:35:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Now D. Milstead has filed for bankruptcy!

http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502008CA031103XXXXMB&begin_date=&end_date=

16    SGBK - SUGGESTION OF BANKRUPTCY       
Filing Date:    23-JUN-2009
Filing Party:    MILSTEAD, DENNIS W
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:    SUGG BK, CASE NO. 09-22689

It's a stall tactic and they know it. Based on the filing date  I will assume the house never hit the auction block yesterday.

http://www.pbcountyclerk.com/pdf/foreclosurepolicy.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.