April 18, 2024, 04:14:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289658 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #540 on: June 26, 2009, 09:35:41 AM »

Good Morning, I pity the jury that has to sit through all the bs that is coming there way. By the time it is said and done, the confusion will be overwhelming, but that is what the defense wants. Back in the day I liked Dr Kobilinsky, not anymore.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: June 26, 2009, 09:49:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Now D. Milstead has filed for bankruptcy!

http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502008CA031103XXXXMB&begin_date=&end_date=

16    SGBK - SUGGESTION OF BANKRUPTCY       
Filing Date:    23-JUN-2009
Filing Party:    MILSTEAD, DENNIS W
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:    SUGG BK, CASE NO. 09-22689

It's a stall tactic and they know it. Based on the filing date  I will assume the house never hit the auction block yesterday.

http://www.pbcountyclerk.com/pdf/foreclosurepolicy.pdf

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

I guess if there is anyway to slip around a foreclosure the Milstupids are sure to know. If it were me, I would be sitting on my fanny out front of my house in the street, surrounded by all my possesions and four cats looking at me giving me that WTF look.... I need more coffee.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #542 on: June 26, 2009, 10:04:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Now D. Milstead has filed for bankruptcy!

http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502008CA031103XXXXMB&begin_date=&end_date=

16    SGBK - SUGGESTION OF BANKRUPTCY       
Filing Date:    23-JUN-2009
Filing Party:    MILSTEAD, DENNIS W
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:    SUGG BK, CASE NO. 09-22689
Thank you TupeloHoney
Good morning Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: June 26, 2009, 10:09:48 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests.   7 more hours of work and its the weekend!!!!  Everyone have a grand of a day and weekend!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #544 on: June 26, 2009, 10:09:58 AM »

I wonder how streched out of shape Skanky's "Bella Vida" will be in the SA's photograph...

I mean her tatoo.... Monkey Devil!

:::::::::::::::snickering     ::::::::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: June 26, 2009, 10:23:18 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests.   7 more hours of work and its the weekend!!!!  Everyone have a grand of a day and weekend!

You Too, Monkey with Class.   an angelic monkey

It's always good to see you when you come in the cage.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: June 26, 2009, 10:28:29 AM »

Good Morning, I pity the jury that has to sit through all the bs that is coming there way. By the time it is said and done, the confusion will be overwhelming, but that is what the defense wants. Back in the day I liked Dr Kobilinsky, not anymore.

When we first get to know these forensic experts, they always seem like the good guys. Over a period of time, we see them only being on the side they are being paid for. I wonder if they have to take the Hippocratic Oath? The part about "doing no harm" is taken with their fingers crossed.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: June 26, 2009, 10:49:18 AM »

When we first get to know these forensic experts, they always seem like the good guys. Over a period of time, we see them only being on the side they are being paid for. I wonder if they have to take the Hippocratic Oath? The part about "doing no harm" is taken with their fingers crossed.   
What bothers me is how many juries listened to paid liars, and convicted or acquitted defendants on lies? I am of the belief that nobody gets a fair trial.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #548 on: June 26, 2009, 10:53:45 AM »

Fanny et al., you have to remember: When you see the words "expert witness" what they really mean is "paid to tell our story the way we want it told". Sure, expert witnesses have a reputation in their field, they are supposedly very good at what they do. However, I hope the jury is smart enough to realize that the defense (usually) hires these people to slant the evidence in the defense's favor. Were I ever on a jury, I would discount an expert witness's testimony...not completely, but I would be skeptical.

And, if all an expert witness does is ..welll, expertly witness, then where do they find the time to practice their craft? How do they keep up with new things in their field (Dr. Henry Lee....uh, yeah, when someone gets murdered, there is a lot of blood. You could say that there was not enough blood to cause death, but you really should never say there was too much blood to show that death occurred. Maroon!).

Hmmmm..I guess I don't like expert witnesses, unless they're for the prosecution. Seems the pros. know they are held to a higher standard (let's be wild and crazy and call it "truth").

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: June 26, 2009, 11:17:58 AM »

I am upset and out of sorts this morning. Sometimes if feels like the world is out of control and we are just skidding along trying to keep some kind of footing.

I have been outside among my flowers and tomatoes. My cats have been slipping in and out between my ankles. Hubby and I have been sipping another cup of coffee outside at the table. The hummingbirds are coming to the feeders, and I can hear baby birds cheeping in the trees. I realize that the world goes on, and this too will pass. I know it is true. I just want it to pass faster.  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: June 26, 2009, 11:20:05 AM »

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: June 26, 2009, 11:45:56 AM »

Fanny,  things will fall into place.  Nature is a great way to escape the negative news in the world today. 

I just wish parents would raise their children like they did many years ago.   Seems many now days, just let their kids sit in front of computer or play video games all day.   I think this is very disturbing and one of the causes of society today.  Discipline and family activities have been put on the back burner for parents today.  With the economy the way it is, most parents a reworking two jobs and the children suffer from lacking quality time with family. 

Things will get better.   The way I see it, other countries have it worse than we do.  Good ole' family time is a cure for happiness.  Life is to short not to enjoy nature and the fine things in life.

I sure wish we could see those depos we are missing. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: June 26, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »

This is what my mom and I were just talking about.
I hope the jury can stay focused. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: June 26, 2009, 12:05:12 PM »

This is what my mom and I were just talking about.
I hope the jury can stay focused. 
It will be difficult, I think after awhile you just turn your mind off to the endless babble. My hope is the prosecution lays it all out simply, start to finish, and the only conclusion is guilty. Keep it as simple and as easy as you can, and then throw in common sense. Understanding the jury instructions is vital.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #554 on: June 26, 2009, 12:11:55 PM »

Just got done re-viewing last Friday's hearing...and I really need to see the trial date moved up.

Do No Evil 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: June 26, 2009, 12:19:36 PM »

OT... oh nooo, they just found that little girls body, jada i think her name was, the one who the babysitter said she went into the store to get milk and cigs and came back and she was gone
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: June 26, 2009, 12:23:34 PM »

OT... oh nooo, they just found that little girls body, jada i think her name was, the one who the babysitter said she went into the store to get milk and cigs and came back and she was gone

Here is a link to the story on my local news.  I live very near there.

http://www.wndu.com/hometop/headlines/49111917.html

Update: Officials say body found is likely 2-year-old Jada Justice Save Email Print

Posted: 4:34 PM Jun 25, 2009
Last Updated: 11:52 PM Jun 25, 2009
Reporter: Nick McGurk
Email Address: nick.mcgurk@wndu.com

23 comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Officials confirm that two-year-old Jada Justice is dead
 Update: Officials say body found is likely 2-year-old Jada Justice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A | A | A A two-year-old Indiana girl has been missing for 9 days.

Now, police are saying they've likely found her body in rural LaPorte County.

Jada Justice was last seen on June 16th.

Her 18-year-old cousin and babysitter reportedly left her in the car that evening, and came back to find Jada missing.

Police say they have two people in custody.

Even before the news...tears.

"It is with deep sadness that I report this morning that investigators discovered what are believed to be the remains of Jada Justice"

The first words out at this press conference--the last friends and family wanted to hear

"Couldn't believe it, I'm still in shock," says on family friend.

Shock, after news that a 2-year-old girl missing for almost two weeks, won't be coming home.

Friends sorry, and police still at work. Whose investigation has shifted from that of a missing person to a murder.

On Thursday, police blocked off the road just north of I-80 and Highway 421.

Officials wouldn't say how her body was found--or who found her.

"A lot of family members are hoping that it's maybe not her but at the same time, in reality, we have to accept that it is probably indeed Jada," said one family member.

At the gas station where Jada Justice was reportedly last seen, a crowd gathers to remember.

They want others to think and remember too. Remember that this was a child, and could have been anyone's child.

A young child, gone missing.

Whose very last name -- Justice -- so absent from her last days.

There have been reports that 18-year-old Castillo, the babysitter who last saw Jada, aas under the influence.

But again, no confirmation on whether she -- or her boyfriend -- are the two people in custody.

Police say they notified the parents they'd found a body earlier in the afternoon.

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #557 on: June 26, 2009, 12:23:48 PM »

I am upset and out of sorts this morning. Sometimes if feels like the world is out of control and we are just skidding along trying to keep some kind of footing.

I have been outside among my flowers and tomatoes. My cats have been slipping in and out between my ankles. Hubby and I have been sipping another cup of coffee outside at the table. The hummingbirds are coming to the feeders, and I can hear baby birds cheeping in the trees. I realize that the world goes on, and this too will pass. I know it is true. I just want it to pass faster.  Monkey Devil!

Good Morning Monkeys.  Reading this post makes me feel good - whenever I get frustrated with this case or anything else in life I head straight to my gardens, pull up a chair and sit in my yard so I can soak up the beauty that surrounds me - the sky, birds, flowers and trees, that is when I realize how blessed I am and how I wish life wasn't so complicated......I wish poor Caylee could have grown to enjoy some of the simple things in life   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #558 on: June 26, 2009, 12:26:18 PM »

I wonder how streched out of shape Skanky's "Bella Vida" will be in the SA's photograph...

Just peeking in while eating my lunch. Thanks CC, I about choked on my salad.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #559 on: June 26, 2009, 12:29:03 PM »

Just peeking in while eating my lunch. Thanks CC, I about choked on my salad.  Monkey Devil!

Glad you didn't choke or that might need to be called a "Seizure Salad."

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.