April 19, 2024, 05:22:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289688 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #560 on: June 26, 2009, 12:33:50 PM »

I wonder how streched out of shape Skanky's "Bella Vida" will be in the SA's photograph...

I mean her tatoo.... Monkey Devil!

Just peeking in while eating my lunch. Thanks CC, I about choked on my salad.  Monkey Devil!

Glad you didn't choke or that might need to be called a "Seizure Salad."
  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #561 on: June 26, 2009, 12:37:23 PM »

Fanny,  things will fall into place.  Nature is a great way to escape the negative news in the world today. 

I just wish parents would raise their children like they did many years ago.   Seems many now days, just let their kids sit in front of computer or play video games all day.   I think this is very disturbing and one of the causes of society today.  Discipline and family activities have been put on the back burner for parents today.  With the economy the way it is, most parents a reworking two jobs and the children suffer from lacking quality time with family. 

Things will get better.   The way I see it, other countries have it worse than we do.  Good ole' family time is a cure for happiness.  Life is to short not to enjoy nature and the fine things in life.

I sure wish we could see those depos we are missing. 
Reading your post and Fanny's post, I do know what you mean. I have lost the word hope a long time ago, sad, but I just don't have much hope in a lot of things. Maybe reading about crimes, and watching crime shows, and reading crime books has jaded me, I really don't know. I use to feel some optimism years ago, but now I'm just pessimistic. So when there is a good ending or a happy news story, I think well that's great, but wait for something bad to happen, and it always does of course.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: June 26, 2009, 01:00:32 PM »

Fanny,  things will fall into place.  Nature is a great way to escape the negative news in the world today. 

I just wish parents would raise their children like they did many years ago.   Seems many now days, just let their kids sit in front of computer or play video games all day.   I think this is very disturbing and one of the causes of society today.  Discipline and family activities have been put on the back burner for parents today.  With the economy the way it is, most parents a reworking two jobs and the children suffer from lacking quality time with family. 

Things will get better.   The way I see it, other countries have it worse than we do.  Good ole' family time is a cure for happiness.  Life is to short not to enjoy nature and the fine things in life.

Reading your post and Fanny's post, I do know what you mean. I have lost the word hope a long time ago, sad, but I just don't have much hope in a lot of things. Maybe reading about crimes, and watching crime shows, and reading crime books has jaded me, I really don't know. I use to feel some optimism years ago, but now I'm just pessimistic. So when there is a good ending or a happy news story, I think well that's great, but wait for something bad to happen, and it always does of course.

I usually pray a lot. I think you do too. I have a bulletin board near my desk and I have a bumper sticker pinned to it. It says "Relax! God is in charge."

It is hard to do sometimes, I am a doer. I wanna do it! I want to push it, and pull at it and prod it. I want things done, and I want things done NOW!! But I have to learn to let go. And count my blessings. I am not a very patient person.

The thing that helps me get through is knowing there really ARE good people in the world. What we hear about is the bad stuff, and there is a lot of it out there. But just about everyone that are out and about knows that for every one person that is mean and snarly, there are at least 5-10 people that are nice and polite.

Is something bad happening on the horizon as we speak? Yes. But are there equally good things happening that we never speak of? Absolutely!

I see this on this forum about Caylee. Each time something bad happens, we support each other and hold each other up. We mostly take turns at it too, depending on the circumstances. One day you are all holding me up, on another day it might be me helping with the holding. Our hearts are going to be broken again, I am sure. I just wish it wasn't with such regularity.     an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #563 on: June 26, 2009, 01:02:24 PM »

You are right Fanny  an angelic monkey  I wish we would get some news on this case, it is very quiet 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: June 26, 2009, 01:07:39 PM »

You are right Fanny  an angelic monkey  I wish we would get some news on this case, it is very quiet 

Much too quiet. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: June 26, 2009, 01:13:22 PM »

I usually pray a lot. I think you do too. I have a bulletin board near my desk and I have a bumper sticker pinned to it. It says "Relax! God is in charge."

It is hard to do sometimes, I am a doer. I wanna do it! I want to push it, and pull at it and prod it. I want things done, and I want things done NOW!! But I have to learn to let go. And count my blessings. I am not a very patient person.

The thing that helps me get through is knowing there really ARE good people in the world. What we hear about is the bad stuff, and there is a lot of it out there. But just about everyone that are out and about knows that for every one person that is mean and snarly, there are at least 5-10 people that are nice and polite.

Is something bad happening on the horizon as we speak? Yes. But are there equally good things happening that we never speak of? Absolutely!

I see this on this forum about Caylee. Each time something bad happens, we support each other and hold each other up. We mostly take turns at it too, depending on the circumstances. One day you are all holding me up, on another day it might be me helping with the holding. Our hearts are going to be broken again, I am sure. I just wish it wasn't with such regularity.     an angelic monkey

Fanny~  Your post gave me goosebumps.  Bless you.             an angelic monkey

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: June 26, 2009, 01:18:07 PM »

You might need to borrow a sweater.  Monkey Devil!

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: June 26, 2009, 01:35:21 PM »

You might need to borrow a sweater.  Monkey Devil!

Are you freaking kidding me?   It's 98 degrees here today!!!!!  I'd melt!!!          Monkey Devil!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #568 on: June 26, 2009, 01:47:34 PM »

I have a poster at work of Jesus knocking on a door that says, "Jesus is Coming.  Look Busy"     

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: June 26, 2009, 02:00:16 PM »

CC,  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: June 26, 2009, 02:06:18 PM »

O/T

I hope TRIMM is not stuck in a big spider web under her house again! 

There are a bunch of people AWOL today! 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #571 on: June 26, 2009, 02:08:12 PM »

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: June 26, 2009, 02:12:19 PM »

O/T

I am popping in and out.  Took the day off as son's bday so between baking a cake and doing yardwork.  Now why could perfect mommy/grandmother Spindy not bake Caylee a cake and had to let Casey steal grandma's check to pay for the cake?
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: June 26, 2009, 02:12:44 PM »

CC ~ You're cracking me up!  I guess I'll have to forgive you for the sexy salad incident.

Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: June 26, 2009, 02:16:12 PM »

O/T

I am popping in and out.  Took the day off as son's bday so between baking a cake and doing yardwork.  Now why could perfect mommy/grandmother Spindy not bake Caylee a cake and had to let Casey steal grandma's check to pay for the cake?

Good. I hope the shaking has stopped and won't make your cake go flat! Happy Birthday to your son.

I wish something would shake Spindy today. Maybe the earth will open up and swallow her.....I can dream, can't I?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: June 26, 2009, 02:17:13 PM »

That gives a whole new meaning to trailer trash.  Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: June 26, 2009, 02:18:35 PM »

O/T

Good. I hope the shaking has stopped and won't make your cake go flat! Happy Birthday to your son.

I wish something would shake Spindy today. Maybe the earth will open up and swallow her.....I can dream, can't I?

or a little Karma

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: June 26, 2009, 02:19:50 PM »

Fanny Mae~this may explain where our favorite witless newscart driver is today.  She'll be back later, with beer, I hope!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.msg853697#msg853697

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 26, 2009, 02:38:10 PM »

Fanny Mae~this may explain where our favorite witless newscart driver is today.  She'll be back later, with beer, I hope!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.msg853697#msg853697

Thanks Lovin!   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: June 26, 2009, 02:39:22 PM »

O/T

or a little Karma

GULP!!!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.