April 19, 2024, 09:39:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289727 times)
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: June 26, 2009, 02:53:07 PM »

CRASH - THUD - thunk....whoa - I made it!
Must practice graceful swinging in......
Sorry - Nekkid -
Hello everyone!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: June 26, 2009, 02:54:16 PM »

O/T

I hope TRIMM is not stuck in a big spider web under her house again! 

There are a bunch of people AWOL today! 

I am popping in and out.  Took the day off as son's bday so between baking a cake and doing yardwork.  Now why could perfect mommy/grandmother Spindy not bake Caylee a cake and had to let Casey steal grandma's check to pay for the cake?

Good. I hope the shaking has stopped and won't make your cake go flat! Happy Birthday to your son.

I wish something would shake Spindy today. Maybe the earth will open up and swallow her.....I can dream, can't I?

or a little Karma

GULP!!!!! 

Ok we can start small, some wildlife karma to start with.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: June 26, 2009, 02:54:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys... what a slow day in the Caylee thread...

Hope the judge rules soon to go ahead with the check fraud case.  That trial will reap some rich information IMO.

We were quibbling over the date of Casey's "vita bella / bella vita / bella vida" tattoo.  I thought it was July 2, because I knew Sean Daly told LE he saw Casey at Cast Iron Tattoos that day.  And also, I knew she and Melissa E. went shopping and had their hair and nails done on July 3.  And I had it that way on my own timeline that was zapped (when Cindy's threats scared myspace into deleting my page).

However, on the calendar notations made by LE during Amy's interview, (posted by NorthernRose the other night) it says "tattoo" on July 3.  So I was thinking, maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe Sean saw her at the tat shop on the 2nd b/c she was making an appt. for the next day or something.

So I went searching.  Here is what I found.  Looks like it was the 2nd after all.  Maybe Amy got mixed up about the date, or maybe the notation on the 3rd is when Amy first SAW the tattoo.  I don't know.  But I do know that different timelines all over the Internet show different dates.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17303070/detail.html(last 1/3 of article)
"Also Tuesday, WESH 2 spoke to a man who gave Casey Anthony a tattoo at the same time she claimed to be desperately searching for her missing daughter.

Anthony had come to the tattoo shop a number of times with Caylee because a couple of her long-time school friends worked there, but the last few times, they said, Caylee was never with her.

On July 2, more than two weeks after Caylee was last seen, and two weeks before Cindy Anthony reported the little girl missing, Bobby Lee Williams gave Casey Anthony a tattoo.

Williams said he did not get a sense that Casey Anthony was looking for a child or worried.

For a half hour, Williams told investigators he drew a design on Casey Anthony's shoulder that read, "bella vida" or "beautiful life."

"She was saying something about a boyfriend up in New York, visiting his parents," Williams said.

The day before she was arrested, Casey Anthony showed up back in the shop and when another artist asked about Caylee, she said her child was with the nanny. She made another appointment for July 19, and said she would bring her daughter in.

Williams said he can't believe the woman who seemed so carefree during that tattooing session, now claims she was desperately searching for Caylee during that same time period."

Also, in this transcript of LE's interview with the owner of Cast Iron, Danny Colamarino, LE is asking for the waiver form Casey signed when she had the tat done.  To help the staff locate the form, LE prompts them with the date of July 2.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/09%20Danny%20Colamarino%20Transcript.pdf

Bobby Lee Williams' LE interview has not been released.  (Along with several others, this is one I'd like to read.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: June 26, 2009, 02:55:02 PM »

WELCOME GRUMBLES   
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 26, 2009, 02:56:08 PM »

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

::MonkeyDance::Welcome Grumbles!!!! 

What say you?  Hurry, get dressed and spark up this conversation!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #585 on: June 26, 2009, 02:56:11 PM »

Sorry - Nekkid -
Hello everyone!

Hi Grumbles!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: June 26, 2009, 02:57:11 PM »

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Welcome Grumbles!!!! 

Dang nabbit, Fanny have you been near my keyboard!?!?!?!

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: June 26, 2009, 02:57:46 PM »

WELCOME TO THE CAGE!!!!!!             

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: June 26, 2009, 02:58:12 PM »

First post was to Brandi - you looked like you have your hands full CBB!

Long long time lurker - you are all my Heroes! an angelic monkey
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: June 26, 2009, 02:59:18 PM »

Jada Justice's Suspected Body Was In Concrete
Body Believed To Be Missing Toddler Was Found In Rural Indiana

OTIS, Ind. (CBS) ―  Click to enlarge1 of 1
Jada Justice, 2
FBI Indianapolis

Close

numSlides of totalImages  Related Slideshows Michael Jackson Remembered  2009 Celebrity Deaths  Did You Know? Stars From Chicago!  Celebrities Hitting The Big 4-0 In 2009  Who Is My Celebrity Parent? Related StoriesMother Holds Out Hope Jada Will Be Found
(6/22/2009)
Search For Indiana Toddler To Resume Monday
(6/21/2009)
Search Continues For Indiana Toddler
(6/21/2009)
$6,000 Reward Offered For Missing 2-Year-Old Girl
(6/19/2009)
FBI Joins Search For Missing 2-Year-Old Girl
(6/18/2009)
Charges could be filed Friday after the death of an Indiana toddler who is believed to be the missing 2-year-old Jada Justice, whom a source said was found encased in concrete.

The body was found around mid-afternoon Thursday in a rural area near Otis, Ind., which is located about 6 miles south of Michigan City in LaPorte County.

A source tells CBS 2's Pamela Jones that the body was found encased in concrete, in a plastic bin.

CBS 2 has not confirmed a report in the Northwest Indiana Times that authorities believe Jada was killed, encased in concrete, and placed in shallow water in LaPorte County three days before she was reported missing.

Police also must await the results of an autopsy in LaPorte County to identify Jada's body officially. But there is little doubt.

"We feel very comfortable that we do, in fact, have Jada Justice," Lake County, Ind., Prosecutor Bernard Carter said.

LaPorte County Coroner John Sullivan said he took the body to Crown Point, Ind., personally after it was recovered just after noon. Carter wouldn't confirm the location of the discovery, saying only that the body was found in LaPorte County west of U.S. 421.

Hobart Police and FBI officials could be seen driving to and from a crime scene Thursday on Snyder Road in LaPorte County between U.S. 421 and Otis Road. Police blocked access to the road for most of the day.

Hobart police were seen leaving the area at 4:30 p.m., shortly before the press conference.

Carter said the body is believed to be Jada's because of the information that led police to it. However, he gave few details about what that information was, the condition of the body, who is in custody and whether further arrests are being planned. The investigation, he said, is still ongoing.

"We are very limited as to what we can say," Carter said.

Jada was first reported missing on June 16. She was first reported missing by her babysitter and cousin, Engelica Castillo, 18, of Hobart, Ind., who said the girl was taken from her car when she stopped at a Gary gas station to buy milk and cigarettes.

Castillo claimed that when she returned, the little girl was gone.

But police had suspicions about the version of events stated by Castillo, and neither she nor her live-in boyfriend, 24-year-old Timothy Tkachik, have been cooperative, police said.

According to the Post-Tribune's archives, a Barry Tkachik shot and killed his wife, Michelle Tkachik, and her sister, Jean Dakin, in 2003 before turning the gun on himself. The shooting took place in a home on Division Road, minutes from the site of Thursday's search on Snyder Road. The couple had a 17-year-old son named Tim.

Castillo and her boyfriend are expected to face criminal charges on Friday.

Angie Balboa, a family friend, said after Thursday's press conference "everybody kind of knew" that police were unlikely to find Justice alive. She said Castillo and Tkachik could have saved the family a great deal of grief by telling the truth when Justice first went missing.

"I'm so sorry for Jada Justice," Balboa said.

Upon learning the news, Gary Mayor Rudy Clay said he planned reach out to Justice's family. He said the hearts of the people of Gary were "crying out" for her safe return.

"Our hearts are still crying because of what happened to her," Clay said.

CBS 2's Pamela Jones and the STNG Wire contributed to this report.
(© MMIX, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/jada.justice.body.2.1060476.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: June 26, 2009, 02:59:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys... what a slow day in the Caylee thread...

Hope the judge rules soon to go ahead with the check fraud case.  That trial will reap some rich information IMO.

We were quibbling over the date of Casey's "vita bella / bella vita / bella vida" tattoo.  I thought it was July 2, because I knew Sean Daly told LE he saw Casey at Cast Iron Tattoos that day.  And also, I knew she and Melissa E. went shopping and had their hair and nails done on July 3.  And I had it that way on my own timeline that was zapped (when Cindy's threats scared myspace into deleting my page).

However, on the calendar notations made by LE during Amy's interview, (posted by NorthernRose the other night) it says "tattoo" on July 3.  So I was thinking, maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe Sean saw her at the tat shop on the 2nd b/c she was making an appt. for the next day or something.

So I went searching.  Here is what I found.  Looks like it was the 2nd after all.  Maybe Amy got mixed up about the date, or maybe the notation on the 3rd is when Amy first SAW the tattoo.  I don't know.  But I do know that different timelines all over the Internet show different dates.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17303070/detail.html(last 1/3 of article)
"Also Tuesday, WESH 2 spoke to a man who gave Casey Anthony a tattoo at the same time she claimed to be desperately searching for her missing daughter.

Anthony had come to the tattoo shop a number of times with Caylee because a couple of her long-time school friends worked there, but the last few times, they said, Caylee was never with her.

On July 2, more than two weeks after Caylee was last seen, and two weeks before Cindy Anthony reported the little girl missing, Bobby Lee Williams gave Casey Anthony a tattoo.

Williams said he did not get a sense that Casey Anthony was looking for a child or worried.

For a half hour, Williams told investigators he drew a design on Casey Anthony's shoulder that read, "bella vida" or "beautiful life."

"She was saying something about a boyfriend up in New York, visiting his parents," Williams said.

The day before she was arrested, Casey Anthony showed up back in the shop and when another artist asked about Caylee, she said her child was with the nanny. She made another appointment for July 19, and said she would bring her daughter in.

Williams said he can't believe the woman who seemed so carefree during that tattooing session, now claims she was desperately searching for Caylee during that same time period."

Also, in this transcript of LE's interview with the owner of Cast Iron, Danny Colamarino, LE is asking for the waiver form Casey signed when she had the tat done.  To help the staff locate the form, LE prompts them with the date of July 2.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/09%20Danny%20Colamarino%20Transcript.pdf

Bobby Lee Williams' LE interview has not been released.  (Along with several others, this is one I'd like to read.)

Thank you so much Desi!  There are many tidbits I am waiting for as well

forensic report on the pupae
Lennie's depo (giddy up!)
Amscott surveillance tape
DC and his lawyer being spanked for the very terse and unprofessional filing
Another Depo by George , Cindy and Lee by our smooth southern gentleman....

Oh there are so many that would make me happy right now.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: June 26, 2009, 03:01:05 PM »

Sorry about my jumbled post.  I'm just sick to my monkey tummy.  I live very near there.

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: June 26, 2009, 03:11:36 PM »

Thank you all for the welcome!
Irish Monkey how can this be? Dead three days before reported missing? We need to speed up KC's trial - there is some kind of Anthony virus out there...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #593 on: June 26, 2009, 03:11:39 PM »

Sorry - Nekkid -
Hello everyone!
WELCOME GRUMBLES   
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: June 26, 2009, 03:13:48 PM »

Irish Monkey how can this be? Dead three days before reported missing? We need to speed up KC's trial - there is some kind of Anthony virus out there...

I hear you.  There seems to be a pandemic of missing and murdered children.   It's just awful.       

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: June 26, 2009, 03:13:48 PM »

WELCOME GRUMBLES     WELCOME GRUMBLES     WELCOME GRUMBLES   WELCOME GRUMBLES

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: June 26, 2009, 03:14:44 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5442.0 you can read more about the case here.

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: June 26, 2009, 03:15:45 PM »

Lawyer hired for arrested baby sitter

The arrested 18-year-old baby sitter of slain Jada Justice now has a lawyer.

Engelica Castillo's family has hired Merrillville defense attorney T. Edward Page, Page confirmed Friday.

Page said the family retained his services Thursday night after Castillo was taken into custody.

Castillo is being held in Crown Point, awaiting possible charges in Jada's case.

The nationally publicized search for Jada came to a gruesome end Thursday, as investigators said they believe they discovered the missing Portage girl's remains near rural Otis, Ind.

A source close to the case said they found the remains in a concrete-laced plastic bin in a shallow waterway in LaPorte County that they believe are the toddler.

The remains have not been positively identified as those of Jada, but an autopsy was scheduled for this morning in Lake County.

Police had cast doubt on Castillo's account of the toddler's disappearance since Jada was reported missing 10 days ago.

Castillo reportedly had been baby-sitting Jada in her home in the 3900 block of Hobart's Missouri Street on June 16. She told police she left Jada in her unlocked Cadillac about 9:30 p.m. that day outside Gary's Glen Park Gas Station.

After Castillo went inside to buy milk and cigarettes, she returned to find Jada missing, she said.

Castillo's other family members could not immediately be reached for comment Friday morning.

http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2009/06/26/updates/breaking_news/doc4a44fc57f2214539662866.txt

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: June 26, 2009, 03:19:40 PM »

Thanks Lovin'.  I didn't realize there was a thread for Jada.  I appreciate the link.

an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: June 26, 2009, 03:22:00 PM »

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Welcome Grumbles!!!! 

Dang nabbit, Fanny have you been near my keyboard!?!?!?!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I have enough trouble with my own keyboard!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.