March 29, 2024, 04:47:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289131 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: June 26, 2009, 04:41:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Desi, I've wondered if Caylee missed an important doctor's appointment, or something like that.  Maybe someone called the house and Cindy knew that was something that would not be missed under ordinary circumstances.  She knew what her daughter was capable of and that set off alarm bells for her.
Hi, akmom, good to see ya.  I'm thinking that on July 3, Cindy's wild goose chase to Universal that ended with no Caylee caused her to get busy snooping around for the myspace info -- or maybe she enlisted Lee for that job.  They realized for sure that Casey was lying about being out of town when they saw her recent myspace and facebook entries.  And maybe that's when Lee helped Cindy set up a myspace of her own, too.  Then, that night, Lee went out on his skanky-sister hunting mission.  But she slipped out of his snare.

I think July 3 was only the day of realization. (The "alarm bells" you speak of.) I believe that Cindy knew there was a chance Caylee was not alive and well, as soon as Casey left the house 6/15-16.  That's why she was constantly harassing Casey on a daily basis, about talking to Caylee or seeing her.  IMO.

Your idea that "maybe someone called the house" got me thinking, too.  It could be that someone who had seen Casey in town innocently called to talk to her, was told she was out of town, and said something like, "Out of town?  I just saw her last night at ____, and she told me Caylee was spending the weekend with you guys!"  That would definitely have set off the alarm bells.  Never thought of that before!  Could be why she demanded to see Caylee that day, and why Casey pulled the Universal ruse.  Hmmm..

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: June 26, 2009, 04:43:11 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5441.msg852018#msg852018

Blinks post 1787.

See what you think?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: June 26, 2009, 04:47:06 PM »

I think she is thinking Jesus  that died in the car accident..and Cindy let it all go because she didn't want anyone knowing that Caylee might be part Hispanic?  IDK

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: June 26, 2009, 04:51:37 PM »

<respectfully snipped by Desi>
You know I wonder if Casey never planned to go to PR..she just got the idea of the trip started so she could take over the plane arrangements..etc..to make herself a few bucks.  If she put this on  CC of her Mom's and the friends paid her back for the plane fair..but she didn't reimburse Mom..well there would be a tidy little sum on Mom's CC.  And hadn't she just taken a check to deposit of GA and Cindy's and said she did..gave them a receipt..but it never made it into her account.  I want to know what else she was into that she was spending money like a sailor on leave....her receipts and purchases don't come to near the amount of money that everyone around her was missing..as well as good ole Mom's CC.
Which brings up this highly theoretical possible connection we discussed 'way, 'way back in thread #115.  I've never been able to get this out of my mind.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4660.msg723674#msg723674
(Desdemona:)
<snip>

My notes are dated September 5, 2008.  Here goes:

A woman posted somewhere (can't recall where, sorry - possibly WS) that Orlando/Orange County LE was currently investigating a fraud case involving her husband's credit card.  My memory is that investigators told her it could be related to the Casey Anthony case, but am not positive about this.  Her husband's first or last name may have been Patrick, but again I'm not certain.  They lived either in northern Florida, or (if memory serves correctly) out of state, perhaps in Georgia or North/South Carolina.

* Someone had used her husband's credit card info and account to obtain an additional card under the bogus name "Angela Williams."

* IIRC, some of the charges may have also been made under the poster's husband's (legitimate) name.

* The fraudulent charges began June 6 and ended July 16, 2008.

* Online purchases/charges were made in excess of $10,000.

* Airline tickets had been purchased:  3 Delta, 2 Trans-Air, 2 Spirit Air.

* A cell phone was purchased at an AT&T store in Orlando.

* Cell phone bills were paid online to a billing company.

* There were three gas purchases in one day.

* There were 3 grocery purchases in one day, totaling over $600.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: June 26, 2009, 04:54:28 PM »

<respectfully snipped by Desi>
You know I wonder if Casey never planned to go to PR..she just got the idea of the trip started so she could take over the plane arrangements..etc..to make herself a few bucks.  If she put this on  CC of her Mom's and the friends paid her back for the plane fair..but she didn't reimburse Mom..well there would be a tidy little sum on Mom's CC.  And hadn't she just taken a check to deposit of GA and Cindy's and said she did..gave them a receipt..but it never made it into her account.  I want to know what else she was into that she was spending money like a sailor on leave....her receipts and purchases don't come to near the amount of money that everyone around her was missing..as well as good ole Mom's CC.
Which brings up this highly theoretical possible connection we discussed 'way, 'way back in thread #115.  I've never been able to get this out of my mind.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4660.msg723674#msg723674
(Desdemona:)
<snip>

My notes are dated September 5, 2008.  Here goes:

A woman posted somewhere (can't recall where, sorry - possibly WS) that Orlando/Orange County LE was currently investigating a fraud case involving her husband's credit card.  My memory is that investigators told her it could be related to the Casey Anthony case, but am not positive about this.  Her husband's first or last name may have been Patrick, but again I'm not certain.  They lived either in northern Florida, or (if memory serves correctly) out of state, perhaps in Georgia or North/South Carolina.

* Someone had used her husband's credit card info and account to obtain an additional card under the bogus name "Angela Williams."

* IIRC, some of the charges may have also been made under the poster's husband's (legitimate) name.

* The fraudulent charges began June 6 and ended July 16, 2008.

* Online purchases/charges were made in excess of $10,000.

* Airline tickets had been purchased:  3 Delta, 2 Trans-Air, 2 Spirit Air.

* A cell phone was purchased at an AT&T store in Orlando.

* Cell phone bills were paid online to a billing company.

* There were three gas purchases in one day.

* There were 3 grocery purchases in one day, totaling over $600.

Very interesting Desi..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: June 26, 2009, 05:00:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Desi, I've wondered if Caylee missed an important doctor's appointment, or something like that.  Maybe someone called the house and Cindy knew that was something that would not be missed under ordinary circumstances.  She knew what her daughter was capable of and that set off alarm bells for her.
Hi, akmom, good to see ya.  I'm thinking that on July 3, Cindy's wild goose chase to Universal that ended with no Caylee caused her to get busy snooping around for the myspace info -- or maybe she enlisted Lee for that job.  They realized for sure that Casey was lying about being out of town when they saw her recent myspace and facebook entries.  And maybe that's when Lee helped Cindy set up a myspace of her own, too.  Then, that night, Lee went out on his skanky-sister hunting mission.  But she slipped out of his snare.

I think July 3 was only the day of realization. (The "alarm bells" you speak of.) I believe that Cindy knew there was a chance Caylee was not alive and well, as soon as Casey left the house 6/15-16.  That's why she was constantly harassing Casey on a daily basis, about talking to Caylee or seeing her.  IMO.

Your idea that "maybe someone called the house" got me thinking, too.  It could be that someone who had seen Casey in town innocently called to talk to her, was told she was out of town, and said something like, "Out of town?  I just saw her last night at ____, and she told me Caylee was spending the weekend with you guys!"  That would definitely have set off the alarm bells.  Never thought of that before!  Could be why she demanded to see Caylee that day, and why Casey pulled the Universal ruse.  Hmmm..

July 1st has always bothered me too.  The visit to Jesse's and the cell phone pings way out in the boonies.  Something happened in the span of those few days.  I just can't put my finger on it.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: June 26, 2009, 05:03:32 PM »

Blink's post refers to Bailey Dickens (neighbor)'s assertion that Casey would date guys of Puerto Rican descent just to pizz off her mother, who allegedly (per Kio per Casey)had a prejudice against Hispanic people.

Blink's post doesn't mention JP or Jesus.  (Not sure whether Jesus is Puerto Rican.)

JP is.  Are we suggesting JP again, as a nominee for possible BabyDaddy?

Has Jesus been ruled out through DNA testing? I thought tests were done, using posthumous samples retained when he had died in the car crash.  Did that happen, and did we never hear of the results?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: June 26, 2009, 05:14:09 PM »

akmom, Yes, I agree July 1 is an important timeline date.  Casey had to ditch her car prior to July 1, the day Tony left for NY, to avoid having to drive him to the airport in the stink-mobile.

And the emergency shower at Jesse's -- I agree, hinky. 

The pings way-out-wherever?  Maybe taking care of something she had to wait to accomplish until Tony was on that plane heading out of Orlando for a few days.  Really makes ya think, doesn't it?

Those few days in general:  Tattoo, shopping, pretending to prepare for PR trip, JP's keys, Amy's $400 cash, the whole Will Waters sequence -- Yep, I think this is a key timeframe alright.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: June 26, 2009, 05:16:59 PM »

Gotta run Monks!  Will try to check back later.  Thank you as always for the great discussion.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: June 26, 2009, 05:37:08 PM »

Blink's post refers to Bailey Dickens (neighbor)'s assertion that Casey would date guys of Puerto Rican descent just to pizz off her mother, who allegedly (per Kio per Casey)had a prejudice against Hispanic people.

Blink's post doesn't mention JP or Jesus.  (Not sure whether Jesus is Puerto Rican.)

JP is.  Are we suggesting JP again, as a nominee for possible BabyDaddy?

Has Jesus been ruled out through DNA testing? I thought tests were done, using posthumous samples retained when he had died in the car crash.  Did that happen, and did we never hear of the results?

Sorry, home duties called. I don't think we have ever heard if JO has ever been ruled out, although I am sure the LE knows. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #650 on: June 26, 2009, 05:52:55 PM »

Fanny,  things will fall into place.  Nature is a great way to escape the negative news in the world today. 

I just wish parents would raise their children like they did many years ago.   Seems many now days, just let their kids sit in front of computer or play video games all day.   I think this is very disturbing and one of the causes of society today.  Discipline and family activities have been put on the back burner for parents today.  With the economy the way it is, most parents a reworking two jobs and the children suffer from lacking quality time with family. 

Things will get better.   The way I see it, other countries have it worse than we do.  Good ole' family time is a cure for happiness.  Life is to short not to enjoy nature and the fine things in life.

I sure wish we could see those depos we are missing. 
Reading your post and Fanny's post, I do know what you mean. I have lost the word hope a long time ago, sad, but I just don't have much hope in a lot of things. Maybe reading about crimes, and watching crime shows, and reading crime books has jaded me, I really don't know. I use to feel some optimism years ago, but now I'm just pessimistic. So when there is a good ending or a happy news story, I think well that's great, but wait for something bad to happen, and it always does of course.

I usually pray a lot. I think you do too. I have a bulletin board near my desk and I have a bumper sticker pinned to it. It says "Relax! God is in charge."

It is hard to do sometimes, I am a doer. I wanna do it! I want to push it, and pull at it and prod it. I want things done, and I want things done NOW!! But I have to learn to let go. And count my blessings. I am not a very patient person.

The thing that helps me get through is knowing there really ARE good people in the world. What we hear about is the bad stuff, and there is a lot of it out there. But just about everyone that are out and about knows that for every one person that is mean and snarly, there are at least 5-10 people that are nice and polite.

Is something bad happening on the horizon as we speak? Yes. But are there equally good things happening that we never speak of? Absolutely!

I see this on this forum about Caylee. Each time something bad happens, we support each other and hold each other up. We mostly take turns at it too, depending on the circumstances. One day you are all holding me up, on another day it might be me helping with the holding. Our hearts are going to be broken again, I am sure. I just wish it wasn't with such regularity.     an angelic monkey
Very insightful post my sweet Fanny!  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: June 26, 2009, 05:56:33 PM »

CRASH - THUD - thunk....whoa - I made it!
Must practice graceful swinging in......
Sorry - Nekkid -
Hello everyone!
Welcome to the cage Grumbles.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: June 26, 2009, 06:01:34 PM »

Hi, JSM.   an angelic monkey

Looks like they've left us alone in the cage. 
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: June 26, 2009, 06:02:31 PM »

Welcome Grumbles. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: June 26, 2009, 06:04:45 PM »

Welcome Grumbles. 

Glad to see you TRIMM.    an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: June 26, 2009, 06:07:29 PM »

DESI, I guess while Spindy and Lee are running around looking for Skanky and Caylee, Skanky is lolling around getting a tat and going for a manicure and a new hairdo. I wonder who's stoen funds she paid for that with??   

The night of July 3, Spindy posted "Where is Caylee?" on her MySpace.  WTH are the Ants covering for Skanky??   

I so want them to set a date for the fraud charges.Everything will start unraveling.Wonder what excuse they will use for Casey stealing?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: June 26, 2009, 06:11:16 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10%20Gary%20Ridgeway%20Transcript.pdf
Link for Gary Ridgeway interview w/Det. White 7/24.

I would be willing to bet that Mr Ridgeway is a heavy smoker, and would not smell decomp if it was right under his nose. JMO
Fanny!!! I am a smoker and can smell my neighbor's cooking seeping through the walls.  Luv ya my Fanny Mae.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: June 26, 2009, 06:11:24 PM »

Thank you so much Desi!  There are many tidbits I am waiting for as well

forensic report on the pupae
Lennie's depo (giddy up!)
Amscott surveillance tape
DC and his lawyer being spanked for the very terse and unprofessional filing
Another Depo by George , Cindy and Lee by our smooth southern gentleman....

Oh there are so many that would make me happy right now.
YQW!   

Yeah, I wanna see ALL those things you mentioned, Northern!  And, and, and:

Lee's FBI Interview.
JP Chatt's LE Interview(s).
Ryan Pasley's LE Interview(s) -- besides that first informal phone one with YM.

Rick Pleasea?  More from Chris Stutz?  Brian Luft?  Katie Sue Robinson?  Who else haven't we heard from?

Further forensic reports re fingerprints on duct tape and trash bags!
Further forensic reports re Caylee's DNA and who her father is!
Forensic reports on that dang Gatorade bottle/tp roll/possible syringe.
Whether that pregnancy test at the scene was related...

Investigations into the A's soliciting search donations when they knew Caylee was dead.

and... JBaez's bar complaint(s) investigation results... and and and... 

....and Big Mack's bar complain

and LP, Rob and Tracey's interview,

and LP's depo,

and Blink has me rethinking RP Chatt again. 

Tracy's interview has to be interesting.She survived the "black hole".Wonder what she thought when the autopsy report came out? 

JP Chatt...man of mystery.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: June 26, 2009, 06:12:02 PM »

DESI, I guess while Spindy and Lee are running around looking for Skanky and Caylee, Skanky is lolling around getting a tat and going for a manicure and a new hairdo. I wonder who's stoen funds she paid for that with??   

The night of July 3, Spindy posted "Where is Caylee?" on her MySpace.  WTH are the Ants covering for Skanky??   

I so want them to set a date for the fraud charges.Everything will start unraveling.Wonder what excuse they will use for Casey stealing?

Me too. I think that the whole house of cards will really start tumbling when they start digging into the fraud charges. I don't think the defense is going to be able to smoke and mirror these charges. Hard to argue with the documetation and the videos of Skanky in action.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: June 26, 2009, 06:13:47 PM »

Hi, JSM.   an angelic monkey

Looks like they've left us alone in the cage. 
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.