April 26, 2024, 02:52:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289981 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: June 26, 2009, 06:14:33 PM »

DESI, I guess while Spindy and Lee are running around looking for Skanky and Caylee, Skanky is lolling around getting a tat and going for a manicure and a new hairdo. I wonder who's stoen funds she paid for that with??   

The night of July 3, Spindy posted "Where is Caylee?" on her MySpace.  WTH are the Ants covering for Skanky??   
That's the million dollar question, that we would all love to know. It must be something pretty darn good. I just can't lose the feeling that the father of Caylee is very important, but I'm sick of beating a dead horse on this.  Other than that, I just have no idea, and how they are justifying their behavior to themselves.

I'm curious about the father too.Any information is important if it refers to Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: June 26, 2009, 06:16:35 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10%20Gary%20Ridgeway%20Transcript.pdf
Link for Gary Ridgeway interview w/Det. White 7/24.

I would be willing to bet that Mr Ridgeway is a heavy smoker, and would not smell decomp if it was right under his nose. JMO
Fanny!!! I am a smoker and can smell my neighbor's cooking seeping through the walls.  Luv ya my Fanny Mae.  an angelic monkey

And yet I have known smokers that couldn't smell poo if you put it up their nose. Plus the fact that he said he had a cold. If he was using a menthol cough drop, that would cover it up too. Besides, I think he has probably smelled more than one stinky car in his career. Probably thought nothing of it.  I luv you too, JSM.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: June 26, 2009, 06:18:17 PM »

Hi, JSM.   an angelic monkey

Looks like they've left us alone in the cage. 
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: June 26, 2009, 06:19:56 PM »

Do you think Blink is suggesting that JP and Casey dated at some point?

Either way, it will be exciting: 

We may have a Blink bombshell coming about JP Chatt,

OR
We get to see Fanny get smacked!     (j/k Fanny)

Sounds exciting either way. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: June 26, 2009, 06:20:11 PM »

Blink's post refers to Bailey Dickens (neighbor)'s assertion that Casey would date guys of Puerto Rican descent just to pizz off her mother, who allegedly (per Kio per Casey)had a prejudice against Hispanic people.

Blink's post doesn't mention JP or Jesus.  (Not sure whether Jesus is Puerto Rican.)

JP is.  Are we suggesting JP again, as a nominee for possible BabyDaddy?

Has Jesus been ruled out through DNA testing? I thought tests were done, using posthumous samples retained when he had died in the car crash.  Did that happen, and did we never hear of the results?

Personally, I believe that JO's DNA was tested by LE..but that is info we have not seen..just a guesstimate on my part.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: June 26, 2009, 06:23:20 PM »

My notes are dated September 5, 2008.  Here goes:

A woman posted somewhere (can't recall where, sorry - possibly WS) that Orlando/Orange County LE was currently investigating a fraud case involving her husband's credit card.  My memory is that investigators told her it could be related to the Casey Anthony case, but am not positive about this.  Her husband's first or last name may have been Patrick, but again I'm not certain.  They lived either in northern Florida, or (if memory serves correctly) out of state, perhaps in Georgia or North/South Carolina.

* Someone had used her husband's credit card info and account to obtain an additional card under the bogus name "Angela Williams."

* IIRC, some of the charges may have also been made under the poster's husband's (legitimate) name.

* The fraudulent charges began June 6 and ended July 16, 2008.

* Online purchases/charges were made in excess of $10,000.

* Airline tickets had been purchased:  3 Delta, 2 Trans-Air, 2 Spirit Air.

* A cell phone was purchased at an AT&T store in Orlando.

* Cell phone bills were paid online to a billing company.

* There were three gas purchases in one day.

* There were 3 grocery purchases in one day, totaling over $600.
[/color]

If Skanky had anything to do with this, then she had someone involved if she had three gas purchases in one day. It doesn't say how much they were, but that leads one to believe that he had three fill-ups if she spent $600 in groceries in three purchases. JMO

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #666 on: June 26, 2009, 06:24:13 PM »

Hi, JSM.   an angelic monkey

Looks like they've left us alone in the cage. 

Hi Muffy I wuz behavin  an angelic monkey  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: June 26, 2009, 06:24:50 PM »

OR

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: June 26, 2009, 06:25:16 PM »

I would be willing to bet that Mr Ridgeway is a heavy smoker, and would not smell decomp if it was right under his nose. JMO
Hmmm, what was his nose stuffed up with???   CASH??????

I let a dead squirrel lay at the edge of my yard this past week for the sole purpose of checking out the scent in this heat.(hubby was not happy)
Now a squirrel doesn't smell like a human,but you know I worked with what I had.  No way that man didn't smell something if he got close to Casey's car.
He either has damaged nerves that affect his sense of smell or He got cash shoved up his nose like A1 said. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: June 26, 2009, 06:26:18 PM »

Fanny!!! I am a smoker and can smell my neighbor's cooking seeping through the walls.  Luv ya my Fanny Mae.  an angelic monkey

And yet I have known smokers that couldn't smell poo if you put it up their nose. Plus the fact that he said he had a cold. If he was using a menthol cough drop, that would cover it up too. Besides, I think he has probably smelled more than one stinky car in his career. Probably thought nothing of it.  I luv you too, JSM.   an angelic monkey
You are right about smelling stinky cars, plus having a cold, he probably thought nothing of it if he even smelled anything. Plus the car was sitting by a dumpster at Amscot. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: June 26, 2009, 06:28:33 PM »

A woman posted somewhere (can't recall where, sorry - possibly WS) that Orlando/Orange County LE was currently investigating a fraud case involving her husband's credit card.  My memory is that investigators told her it could be related to the Casey Anthony case, but am not positive about this.  Her husband's first or last name may have been Patrick, but again I'm not certain.  They lived either in northern Florida, or (if memory serves correctly) out of state, perhaps in Georgia or North/South Carolina.

* Someone had used her husband's credit card info and account to obtain an additional card under the bogus name "Angela Williams."

* IIRC, some of the charges may have also been made under the poster's husband's (legitimate) name.

[/color]

If Skanky had anything to do with this, then she had someone involved if she had three gas purchases in one day. It doesn't say how much they were, but that leads one to believe that he had three fill-ups if she spent $600 in groceries in three purchases. JMO
It could be three purchases at a "gas" station, not just purchasing gas. I have two "gas station" charges on my card today. Gas on the way to work, ML, DDP and Ciggies on the way home.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: June 26, 2009, 06:30:47 PM »

I let a dead squirrel lay at the edge of my yard this past week for the sole purpose of checking out the scent in this heat.(hubby was not happy)
Now a squirrel doesn't smell like a human,but you know I worked with what I had.  No way that man didn't smell something if he got close to Casey's car.
He either has damaged nerves that affect his sense of smell or He got cash shoved up his nose like A1 said. 
  There is a rotting pigeon by the fence when I walk Josef, I don't smell it, but I don't get close enough to sniff.  Maybe Fanny is right, smoking damages my sniffing ability.  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: June 26, 2009, 06:31:38 PM »

WELCOME GRUMBLES!!!

I think that Blink maybe thinking more along the line of Jesus Ortiz being the baby daddy..but she'll tell you when she gets here.

I don't think that JP Chatt would even touch that skanky pants slore..they did not get along..per the friends.  I think he knew she was trouble and at one point keys were missing to the apartment..now I imagine JP probably put two and two togehter after Amy's episode.

You know I wonder if Casey never planned to go to PR..she just got the idea of the trip started so she could take over the plane arrangements..etc..to make herself a few bucks.  If she put this on  CC of her Mom's and the friends paid her back for the plane fair..but she didn't reimburse Mom..well there would be a tidy little sum on Mom's CC.  And hadn't she just taken a check to deposit of GA and Cindy's and said she did..gave them a receipt..but it never made it into her account.  I want to know what else she was into that she was spending money like a sailor on leave....her receipts and purchases don't come to near the amount of money that everyone around her was missing..as well as good ole Mom's CC.

Gypsy,didn't Blink say she thought Jesus was the father one time?
I just wish we knew.
I'm curious about JP Chatt because we haven't heard anything out of him,which is smart on his part.
As far as all the money Casey was spending,I think she was doing drugs.I'll never believe she wasn't.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: June 26, 2009, 06:32:39 PM »

I am sure LE and SA have enough evidence to fry her.  We are only seeing stuff right now that will probably not be used.  I am sure that team Bobo will try to drag this on as long as they can so they call all write their own trilogies after this is done. 

Scott Peterson had a single hair that nailed him.

KC has boxes and boxes.

I am off to go ice a cake, start some pizza dough  and have a nap as I have not been sleeping well.  see you later.
I like pizza and cake.

Me too.Maybe she'll let us know when it's ready. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: June 26, 2009, 06:34:30 PM »

[/color]

It could be three purchases at a "gas" station, not just purchasing gas. I have two "gas station" charges on my card today. Gas on the way to work, ML, DDP and Ciggies on the way home.  Monkey Devil!

That too is possible. We saw her go to two different Targets twice in one day, and with different clothes on. Boggles the mind, doesn't it?
If I had just been to a Target and used someone else's check, I would have had to go home and drink the whole case of Bud Lite she bought, just to work up the nerve enough to go to a different store and do the same thing.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: June 26, 2009, 06:37:02 PM »

I remember reading that post.I thought it was interesting.Maybe Blink will tell us more. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: June 26, 2009, 06:37:09 PM »

How did you keep Digger away. 

I had a dog one time that would have spent the day out there rolling around in the smell, and then want to come inside. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: June 26, 2009, 06:42:42 PM »

For what it's worth, I do think that LE and SA know who Caylee's father really is. JMO

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: June 26, 2009, 06:46:53 PM »

Busted.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: June 26, 2009, 06:48:01 PM »

OR

j/K   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.