April 24, 2024, 09:57:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289806 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: June 27, 2009, 09:54:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

http://www.mushygushy.com/BL8LRD

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #821 on: June 27, 2009, 09:57:24 AM »

About those Lee Anthony tube socks...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP4egpvW3fk

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil! Thansk for the laugh Protect babies.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: June 27, 2009, 10:02:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

http://www.mushygushy.com/BL8LRD

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: June 27, 2009, 10:03:09 AM »

Morning Monkeys. It's gonna be a hot one today. Stay cool and safe. JSM  an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: June 27, 2009, 10:18:33 AM »

savemomsforjustice
June 22, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/P1eyw6oLCGM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/P1eyw6oLCGM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #825 on: June 27, 2009, 10:26:44 AM »

I think she is thinking Jesus  that died in the car accident..and Cindy let it all go because she didn't want anyone knowing that Caylee might be part Hispanic?  IDK
A long time ago I remember looking at a DNA sheet for Caylee and IIRC she only had about a 1%(if that)of Hispanic in her DNA so I don't believe Jesus or JP could be her dad.
Have a nice night Monkeys

Personally Karma I agree with you.  But I do think that Casey proposed the idea  or told it as fact is really what I mean, to Spindy..that this poor dead Hispanic student was her baby's daddy.  Well..Spindy would jump on that in a heartbeat...don't worry have the baby..we will take ca e of you and the baby, no one has to know.

I believe that every member of this family was so manipulative..that not one of them made a real love contact with the other.  By that I mean to me there are three stages of true soul grabbing love....love...then devotion to the other above one's own self interest..then total surrender to that indivudual and the relationship.  What is important is those stages happen naturally with most parents and children.  But with this family it did not happen at all with any of their relationships.  Yes I am talking spiritual..a husband and wife are very fortunate if they have that relationship..few do.
Mystics have it with their God.  But most parents have it with their children (although in our "me first" society we are witnessing less and less of it).  I don't think any of the A family members had enough self love and confidence to be able to go beyond the superficial first stage of love..where I think I love you..devotion and surrender never entered the picture.  JMHO
I agree Gypsy
Sounds like a generational disfunction....george splintered from his family and cindy splintered from hers....Lee and casey splintered from theirs.I find the whole family disfunction interesting and wonder where did it start.
Good morning Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: June 27, 2009, 10:34:11 AM »

Thanks Des,

I'm sure if she went to Cast Iron w/ Sean or whomever to get his tattoo, she wanted one too. Problem is, if the place is good and popular, she would need an appointment. During the day is more open than evening hours.  Depending on the size Sean's could have taken an hour or more, with another patron waiting for his appt. right after him. Casey would have to wait. I'm sure with all the texting she did she must have mentioned her appt to someone! I'm shocked if LE doesn't have a pic of the tattoo, isn't that common practice when getting booked? They photograph any tats for the record and identification. I have no idea where this is going.
I thought they did that too Boo. Pictures of Tattoos, scars, etc. Maybe they only do that when you go to prison, IDK. JSM tries to stay away from jail, so I wouldn't know.  Monkey Devil!

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: June 27, 2009, 10:39:26 AM »

Morning All! I was still grumpy this morning after turning on Nancy Grace last night at 10PM my time and finding ....ACK more Michael Jackson.
Uh, Nancy, get off that train! What about all the children?
Then I checked CBB's avatar thread 
Brilliant CBB found me such a funny avatar - not nekkid for long.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #828 on: June 27, 2009, 10:51:07 AM »

Hi BOO BOO & JSM!!  Good to see you!! It's such a quiet friday night! I skipped ahead quite a few pages to see who was here. Maybe I should go to JSM's Banned thread??   

That depends if you are OT or not. Monkey Devil!

Well, I guess I'm NO T, cause I haven't had much to say.  Sorry about that Muffy! 
Since I have nothing "new" to add, here's something not O/T, but it's a repost of mine from a couple days ago:
All the things she has said and done since the night of June 15th is not what someone who's daughter was kidnapped does. A mother who's child was kidnapped does not go out and party as though it never happened. She doesn't steal money to shop for herself and her boyfriend. She doesn't get a tattoo that means "beautiful life". She doesn't bother to NOT tell a soul her little girl was kidnapped. She wouldn't keep it to herself and live her life as though she never had a daughter in the first place. She wouldn't avoid her own parents whom she and the daughter lived with full time since her little daughter was born. A mother who's child was kidnapped wouldn't NOT bother to call police, she'd be on the phone immediately, followed by a call to her parents. She wouldn't, when caught up by the police, then lie to them about her daughters whereabouts, her job, the day she last saw her daughter. She wouldn't accuse a person who she couldn't even prove existed. In MY opinion she wouldn't do all the things that we know KC did between June 15 and July 15, 2008. Nothing KC did in that time frame is what someone would do who's child was kidnapped, none of what she did makes sense. This is all MY opinion, but it's just how I feel. I only hope that the jury feels and looks at things the same way as me and probably all/most monkeys! I really really hope so!
I just wanted to add. I know none of what I posted above is physical evidence, or even proof the KC killed her daughter.
It's just common sense to me, and a big piece of the puzzle. I am certain the prosecution will point all of it out and of course the defense will say it doesn't prove she killed her daughter. Well, of course it doesn't prove it but it sure leads straight in the direction that she did, plus then ADD in all the other actual physical evidence, even without a fingerprint! Who else could have done this to Caylee?

Great post QuietMonkey
No one BUT casey could have done this.
casey for sure is going down,no doubt in my mind.I just hope she drags the rest of her crew(cindy,george,lee,d.casey)with her.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #829 on: June 27, 2009, 10:52:34 AM »

Morning All! I was still grumpy this morning after turning on Nancy Grace last night at 10PM my time and finding ....ACK more Michael Jackson.
Uh, Nancy, get off that train! What about all the children?
Then I checked CBB's avatar thread 
Brilliant CBB found me such a funny avatar - not nekkid for long.

She better get off that train quick, she should have been covering Jada, oh that's right, Jada was from Indiana, and so was Michael Jackson. Bottom line, everything is about money, everything.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #830 on: June 27, 2009, 10:58:49 AM »

Hello monkeys, I am not sure whether this has been poster before or not...anyway,,,sorry if it has been.... Monkey Devil!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Duct Tape- Fingerprints, demonstration --Caylee Anthony Case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OFMCSNkYVg

Thanks PTLB,that was very interesting.
I know the outside of the duct tape was degraded but we know the sticky side was still sticky because it was still stuck to sweet Caylee's hair.
I have no doubt that the duct tape still has caseys fingerprints on it.
casey is going down.

Karma Is Coming

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: June 27, 2009, 11:01:16 AM »

I thought someone on her staff might realize that so many of us are just disgusted by the everything everywhere MJ "tidbits" when we all know where it's going anyway. Sigh - I can't take another Anna Nicole Smith drama - I'll hurl the TV off the balcony.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: June 27, 2009, 11:03:42 AM »

Hi Monkeys, popped in to get caught up reading here and to share with you a bunch of confusing info I've found.  The tattoo date is NOT pinned down after all. Did some more research.  Some of the known evidence and witness statements point to the 2nd of July; some to the 3rd.

LE has not released
the actual waiver statement Casey would have had to sign when she had the tat done.  According to the tat shop owner's LE interview, they photocopied her driver license on the back.  Hmm... The tattoo artist (Bobby Lee Williams) claims it was around noon on July 2, but LE has not released his interview, either.  Why not?  And they have not released a photo of the tattoo itself. (This latest request to photograph it implies LE never had a photo, right?  Why not?)  Nor do we know the precise wording/spelling of the tattoo.  There is even confusion about exactly where it is located.  Right shoulder, left shoulder, upper back or upper arm?  I don't recall ever hearing how she paid for it, or how much it cost.  Why the mystery, after all this time?

In the news article that was posted here earlier, Bobby Lee Williams stated he gave Casey the tattoo around noon on July 2, and that she talked mostly about Tony the whole time.

On WS, I read that on July 2, around 10:20am was the last access date for Casey's laptop picture of Caylee at the nursing home.  Then shortly before 11am Casey composed the Diary of Days blog she would post on her myspace on the 7th.  Then around noon she got the tattoo "Bella Vita" at Cast Iron.  This poster even says that her cell phone pings agree with her being there at that time, for around 40-45 mins. IIRC. 
(Link:)http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2740944&postcount=141

However, others point out that she could have just been hanging out at Cast Iron on July 2, then returned July 3 for the tattoo.  The cell pings are a problem July 3, but are also contested by some for July 2. 

Zenaida Gonzalez (the real one) and her (now ex-)boyfriend both have multiple tattoos, and were both shown as Friends on the Cast Iron Tattoo myspace.  If either or both of them were regular fixtures at Cast Iron like Casey was, it's possible Casey could have overheard talk in that manner about ZG looking at the apartment at Sawgrass on 6/17.  I've never been able to figure out how Casey knew a ZG was connected to Sawgrass...

Casey's first tat, according to Bobby Cast Iron, was at age 18.  That would make her association with him/them around 4 years.  That is also coincidentally about how long she stated to LE that she had known Zenaida the imagi-nanny.  ZG told LE on 7/16 that she did not recognize Casey.  But what if Casey at some point had accessed the customer records at Cast Iron and found Zenaida that way?

Back to the date of the Bella Vita tattoo, one odd thing is that Jesse told LE that Annie told him Casey showed up alone at Cast Iron to get her tat on July 3 AT 2:46pm.  Why that specific time?  (And this does not agree with the tat artist's recollection of the time she was there.)  Maybe Annie was reporting to Jesse about a text or phone call from Casey at that date/time.

Also, Troy told LE that Casey went somewhere with a big heavily-tattooed guy on July 3 and came back with the new tattoo.  That sounds like Sean Daly, but could be someone else.  Sean told LE that Casey was there at Cast Iron on July 2, but says HE was the one getting a tattoo. Heck, knowing Casey's normal MO, she may have had it done the 2nd and told friends it was done on the 3rd, who knows?

See?  Too much information.  No solid conclusions.  I think I'm gonna give up on this one for now.  As with the maddening BabyDaddy question, even if we don't have enough info to figure it out, I pray that LE and the SAO have this one nailed.  (Thanks, Gypsy, for asking Blink about the daddy question.)

Goodnight all, and thanks for listening to my ramblings.

Desi- Excellent Points. Just throwing this out there for consumption- IIRC, LE requested that "form" it was presumed Casey signed for the 7/2-7/3 tat, HOWEVER, Danny was not able to immediately locate it within the file, and was going to get back to them with it. He was referring to their normal practice of photocopying a DL on the back, not specifically that was done with Casey, but that it was assumed so, as it was SOP.

Either that day or the next, Casey could not buy booze in the liquor store because she did not have her DL..   I am of the opinion because she was a long time client, they may have foregone the "DL" issue.  Dont forget Melissa England's interview...

On the baby daddy issue, I have said from day one I believe it is Jose Ortiz, and that has not changed. JP Chatt was not even in the picture until AFTER Caylee was born. I get more " GTFO" out's with this opinion than any other, and I will be the first to take my seat in the dunk tank if proven wrong, but I dont think I am.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: June 27, 2009, 11:04:27 AM »

I thought someone on her staff might realize that so many of us are just disgusted by the everything everywhere MJ "tidbits" when we all know where it's going anyway. Sigh - I can't take another Anna Nicole Smith drama - I'll hurl the TV off the balcony.
My husband said he will hurl the tv if I get caught up in this like I did with Anna. 
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: June 27, 2009, 11:04:57 AM »

Oops better watch the red button, yes, I agree - so want the duct tape to have KC's fingerprints - big hey! when the Scamthony's prints eliminated but no mention at all of KC -  is it wrong to be secretly delighted? Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: June 27, 2009, 11:07:30 AM »

But if Jesus was Caylee's father, wouldn't Caylee be half hispanic? She didn't look half hispanic, and on the results there was something about maybe 1% hispanic blood, I'm confused by this.
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: June 27, 2009, 11:08:25 AM »

No Rose - I was in a rage after the OJ trial for weeks - sure it was a jury decision but I really felt the prosecution got so caught up in being media stars they really blew their case. The case against Casey seems to be progressing quietly like a snowball heading down a big hill - about to squash her like a bug is what i'm hoping. Oh yeah, pick the rest of the family on the final roll.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #837 on: June 27, 2009, 11:15:42 AM »

But if Jesus was Caylee's father, wouldn't Caylee be half hispanic? She didn't look half hispanic, and on the results there was something about maybe 1% hispanic blood, I'm confused by this.
No Rose,I wish I would have saved that Caylee DNA sheet.Maybe some other,more organized Monkey did save it and will post it.I'll try and find it now too.

Karma Is Coming

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: June 27, 2009, 11:17:32 AM »

Hey Blink, I used one of your quotes the other day and didnt see a tip jar around, so I just put your name in the credits!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: June 27, 2009, 11:18:22 AM »

No Rose - I was in a rage after the OJ trial for weeks - sure it was a jury decision but I really felt the prosecution got so caught up in being media stars they really blew their case. The case against Casey seems to be progressing quietly like a snowball heading down a big hill - about to squash her like a bug is what i'm hoping. Oh yeah, pick the rest of the family on the final roll.
I'm still harping about the OJ trial, I don't give things up easily    If this turns into a three ring circus trial, I know I will be forced to watch, but man, I don't know if my sanity would allow it. The jurors in the OJ trial, that was jury nullification at it finest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.