April 23, 2024, 01:51:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289781 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #840 on: June 27, 2009, 11:19:12 AM »

But if Jesus was Caylee's father, wouldn't Caylee be half hispanic? She didn't look half hispanic, and on the results there was something about maybe 1% hispanic blood, I'm confused by this.
No Rose,I wish I would have saved that Caylee DNA sheet.Maybe some other,more organized Monkey did save it and will post it.I'll try and find it now too.
We just discussed this the other day, but I don't remember what day 
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: June 27, 2009, 11:28:58 AM »

Me too - the original hypnotic state in front of the TV watching every second possible of the trial. Yes, the jury stunk but if I could have reached through the screen and smacked old Marica on the head - I would have - Pay attention - those fancy dancers are outsmarting you with their parlor games. Orlando will hear me wailing all the way down there if this happens in the case against KC. I'm thinking it's going to be Bozo who makes an ashe of himself.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: June 27, 2009, 11:35:30 AM »

Good Morning almost afternoon, Monkeys and Guests.   an angelic monkey

I have already caught back up, and want to thank Protect the Little Babies, TupeloHoney, Seeme, and anyone else that have posted videos, and pics. I have looked at them all, and have laughed, cried and been informed.

I was particularly interested in the YouTube TupeloHoney posted that had pics of Caylee in a garage with red plastic cups in the background. I think that may have been taken at one of the parties Amy told about Caylee being there, and went to sleep on the sofa.

QuietMonkey, that was a great post. I agreed with you the first time around, and agree with you still.

I can comiserate with everyone on the MJ coverage. He is dead, but so is Farah, Ed, Jada, Nevaeh, Sandra, Tori, Caylee, and many others that deserve the coverage too. We have all lost loved ones and the losing of them is just as painful as they are. Money makes the news go round, and if you have enough, and can buy your way out of it, all that can be remembered about you is your music. Enough already!!! Even Sean Hannity's show last night was all about MJ. I have turned to watching shows on TV that I haven't turned to in quite awhile. Looks like I will have to keep them playing for a while.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: June 27, 2009, 11:39:16 AM »

Cable news is only about the money. If they get viewers showing MJ coverage for weeks, they will continue to do so. I understand his mark on music, but it kind of disgusts me, the molestation charges and drug use, and he is a hero. Go figure, that is today's society.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: June 27, 2009, 11:39:39 AM »

Hi Monkeys, popped in to get caught up reading here and to share with you a bunch of confusing info I've found.  The tattoo date is NOT pinned down after all. Did some more research.  Some of the known evidence and witness statements point to the 2nd of July; some to the 3rd.

LE has not released
the actual waiver statement Casey would have had to sign when she had the tat done.  According to the tat shop owner's LE interview, they photocopied her driver license on the back.  Hmm... The tattoo artist (Bobby Lee Williams) claims it was around noon on July 2, but LE has not released his interview, either.  Why not?  And they have not released a photo of the tattoo itself. (This latest request to photograph it implies LE never had a photo, right?  Why not?)  Nor do we know the precise wording/spelling of the tattoo.  There is even confusion about exactly where it is located.  Right shoulder, left shoulder, upper back or upper arm?  I don't recall ever hearing how she paid for it, or how much it cost.  Why the mystery, after all this time?

In the news article that was posted here earlier, Bobby Lee Williams stated he gave Casey the tattoo around noon on July 2, and that she talked mostly about Tony the whole time.

On WS, I read that on July 2, around 10:20am was the last access date for Casey's laptop picture of Caylee at the nursing home.  Then shortly before 11am Casey composed the Diary of Days blog she would post on her myspace on the 7th.  Then around noon she got the tattoo "Bella Vita" at Cast Iron.  This poster even says that her cell phone pings agree with her being there at that time, for around 40-45 mins. IIRC. 
(Link:)http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2740944&postcount=141

However, others point out that she could have just been hanging out at Cast Iron on July 2, then returned July 3 for the tattoo.  The cell pings are a problem July 3, but are also contested by some for July 2. 

Zenaida Gonzalez (the real one) and her (now ex-)boyfriend both have multiple tattoos, and were both shown as Friends on the Cast Iron Tattoo myspace.  If either or both of them were regular fixtures at Cast Iron like Casey was, it's possible Casey could have overheard talk in that manner about ZG looking at the apartment at Sawgrass on 6/17.  I've never been able to figure out how Casey knew a ZG was connected to Sawgrass...

Casey's first tat, according to Bobby Cast Iron, was at age 18.  That would make her association with him/them around 4 years.  That is also coincidentally about how long she stated to LE that she had known Zenaida the imagi-nanny.  ZG told LE on 7/16 that she did not recognize Casey.  But what if Casey at some point had accessed the customer records at Cast Iron and found Zenaida that way?

Back to the date of the Bella Vita tattoo, one odd thing is that Jesse told LE that Annie told him Casey showed up alone at Cast Iron to get her tat on July 3 AT 2:46pm.  Why that specific time?  (And this does not agree with the tat artist's recollection of the time she was there.)  Maybe Annie was reporting to Jesse about a text or phone call from Casey at that date/time.

Also, Troy told LE that Casey went somewhere with a big heavily-tattooed guy on July 3 and came back with the new tattoo.  That sounds like Sean Daly, but could be someone else.  Sean told LE that Casey was there at Cast Iron on July 2, but says HE was the one getting a tattoo. Heck, knowing Casey's normal MO, she may have had it done the 2nd and told friends it was done on the 3rd, who knows?

See?  Too much information.  No solid conclusions.  I think I'm gonna give up on this one for now.  As with the maddening BabyDaddy question, even if we don't have enough info to figure it out, I pray that LE and the SAO have this one nailed.  (Thanks, Gypsy, for asking Blink about the daddy question.)

Goodnight all, and thanks for listening to my ramblings.

Morning Monks...I'm bringing this forward because it jogged my memory.  The password/username on one of Skanky's computers was "Bobby"..could she have gotten that computer from Bobby Lee Williams from Cast Iron and that's were she accessed ZFG's information?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: June 27, 2009, 11:42:48 AM »

Morning Monks...I'm bringing this forward because it jogged my memory.  The password/username on one of Skanky's computers was "Bobby"..could she have gotten that computer from Bobby Lee Williams from Cast Iron and that's were she accessed ZFG's information?

HI Numbers. That laptop was Spindy's work computer and their computer Guru's name was Bobby. IIRC

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: June 27, 2009, 11:45:36 AM »

Thanks Fanny 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: June 27, 2009, 11:46:40 AM »

It always did make me wonder how Spindy could do without her work laptop and how much information about patients were on it. I wonder if that might have been a way Skanky could have gotten Zaneida's name. Possibly she had some dealings with the home health care in some way, maybe making arrangements for a relative or for herself at one time or applying for work. JMO

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: June 27, 2009, 11:47:41 AM »

I think it was Desi that was looking for confirmation if Casey took Caylee to Fusion.  This is all have I found so far and it does not specifically state Casey was at Fusion.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: June 27, 2009, 11:48:06 AM »

Hey Blink, I used one of your quotes the other day and didnt see a tip jar around, so I just put your name in the credits!!!!
Lol, was it a good one, and were there any cuss words involved I need to apolly for?
B
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: June 27, 2009, 11:52:25 AM »

BBL - my mighty Pekingese with his cousin riding shotgun need to make sure everyone is behaving at the dog park.
Doesn't take long for KC and her true loves to become a "couple" does it!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: June 27, 2009, 11:53:23 AM »

Hey Blink, I used one of your quotes the other day and didnt see a tip jar around, so I just put your name in the credits!!!!
Lol, was it a good one, and were there any cuss words involved I need to apolly for?
B
Nah Blink, it's all good!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: June 27, 2009, 11:53:50 AM »

BBL - my mighty Pekingese with his cousin riding shotgun need to make sure everyone is behaving at the dog park.
Doesn't take long for KC and her true loves to become a "couple" does it!

Wow Grumbles. Love you new avi!! 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: June 27, 2009, 11:56:35 AM »

This is by that Albatross lady, it's almost 11 minutes long and she sometimes is hard to take as she drags on slowly. HOWEVER...at the end of the video she says George is just a cheap conman and Cindy is a sociopath who is trying to cover up attempted murder, the choking of Casey, which is a felony!!!

That never even occured to me!! OMG!  This could totally explain why Cindy has basically forgotten about Caylee and is doing all she can to dispute evidence and stand up for Casey.  Maybe the foundation is to raise money for her own upcoming defense. LOL  Also, it could be part of the reason why LE is letting her keep on going, so that she can tighten the noose even tighter on herself.  I am even more convinced that Casey's defense will be throwing Cindy under the bus, so that Casey will not be the only one going to Jail!!

albatross234
June 19, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nd9A6dTNWPw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Nd9A6dTNWPw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: June 27, 2009, 11:58:15 AM »

B

Since you are thinking that JO is the father, do you have anything else you can let us in on? I don't know how to read DNA, but Karma says she does and there was only 1% hispanic in Caylee's DNA profile.
I have heard rumors that the father lives in Oviedo. Is that where JO lived?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: June 27, 2009, 12:10:04 PM »

This is by that Albatross lady, it's almost 11 minutes long and she sometimes is hard to take as she drags on slowly. HOWEVER...at the end of the video she says George is just a cheap conman and Cindy is a sociopath who is trying to cover up attempted murder, the choking of Casey, which is a felony!!!

That never even occured to me!! OMG!  This could totally explain why Cindy has basically forgotten about Caylee and is doing all she can to dispute evidence and stand up for Casey.  Maybe the foundation is to raise money for her own upcoming defense. LOL  Also, it could be part of the reason why LE is letting her keep on going, so that she can tighten the noose even tighter on herself.  I am even more convinced that Casey's defense will be throwing Cindy under the bus, so that Casey will not be the only one going to Jail!!

albatross234
June 19, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nd9A6dTNWPw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Nd9A6dTNWPw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

George's performance at the autopsy hearing: "He was a Smithfield High Glazed Ham!!!!" 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: June 27, 2009, 12:18:30 PM »

tupelohoney  that was funny  The whole da_n Anthony clan is whacked.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: June 27, 2009, 12:34:30 PM »

Desi here are more tidbits about the tattoo.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #858 on: June 27, 2009, 12:43:00 PM »

B

Since you are thinking that JO is the father, do you have anything else you can let us in on? I don't know how to read DNA, but Karma says she does and there was only 1% hispanic in Caylee's DNA profile.
I have heard rumors that the father lives in Oviedo. Is that where JO lived?
I don't know how to read the DNA reports....wished I did but this was a very understandable sheet with a breakdown of Caylee's DNA.It may have come out in one of the earlier doc dumps,I'm still looking for it......

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: June 27, 2009, 12:52:31 PM »

Not sure how I missed this before, but at least her last place of employment had the word EVENT in its name.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.