March 28, 2024, 01:16:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289107 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: June 27, 2009, 03:03:22 PM »

The report that says Lee is not Caylee's father starts on page 60, document pg. # 3786 thru page 62, document pg # 3788. The last page is where is states that Lee is not the bio dad.           http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

Thank you.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: June 27, 2009, 03:03:42 PM »

She was probably going to tell Mark Hawkins that she had given Caylee to the Anthonys and she would tell the Anthony's that Caylee was with her. I have a feeling that Hawkins was just a stepping stone to another life, and she would not have hung around there for long. Just another notch in her proverbial belt, and off for bigger and better things. All she needed is "just one more day, Mom." JMO

"Just one more day" always bothered me.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: June 27, 2009, 03:03:49 PM »

I think he had a parts business scam he ran on line..  We came across him late last summer.  He  shows up as scam on her pnone records I think.  He also had a business he called Universal Auto Parts or something.  Just think it is odd that he used the name Thomas Franck too..and Casey used that in her emails to herself from her boss at Universal.

Here is a link to his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/mckeevercomedy

I know of all the friends ..I find him the most likely to be able to help her with ID theft and producing fake docs.   Just a thought.

Yup, not a cowinky dink

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: June 27, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »

Well, if she showed up at Mark Hawkins door in CA, he knows who she is & Im pretty sure he wouldnt go along with her taking on a new ID to aid her.   He talks to his mom back in Orlando so eventually he would figure out whatever Casey told him about Caylee was a lie.  Casey did talk to Mark Hawkins' mother, she ran into her at Target (IIRC 7/10 one of the days she was stealing Amy's checks).  Casey told Mrs. Hawkins that she planned to go out to visit her son & that she had discussed it with her mother, its in the discovery.

If she had shown up and not gone on base where she had to show id, she could have gotten by with it for a few days with him. I still think it was just a stepping stone stop, and by the time word got back to Orlando about her being in Ca, she would have been long gone under a new ID.

I agree she was going to take off from there in Cali to her Beautiful Life.  If Mark didn't live on base she would not have ever needed to show ID in his prescence.  I also remember she couldn't buy liquor once..no ID she claimed..and then when they were looking at apartments..she claimed no ID....maybe she did have ID with her but it was in another name..like Zenaia'S and she did not to show that to a clerk and rick them giving it back to her and saying Thank you Ms Gonzales for the purchase.... as some clerks do.  And I still believe that LE has a copy of one of these fake ID's that they took from her wallet at Spindy's house per LEE.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: June 27, 2009, 03:05:20 PM »

I have a feeling, somewhere in the dark recesses of a bank safety deposit box lies a plane ticket to California, a new fake id, and some cash money put there under a ficticious name. Or that it was there at one time....JMO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: June 27, 2009, 03:08:38 PM »

great posts re Patrick and Thomas Franck-what Patrick was doing there in that visit was always a WTH for me.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: June 27, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »

I think he had a parts business scam he ran on line..  We came across him late last summer.  He  shows up as scam on her pnone records I think.  He also had a business he called Universal Auto Parts or something.  Just think it is odd that he used the name Thomas Franck too..and Casey used that in her emails to herself from her boss at Universal.

Here is a link to his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/mckeevercomedy

I know of all the friends ..I find him the most likely to be able to help her with ID theft and producing fake docs.   Just a thought.

Thanks DD. The parts thing is coming back to me. Is he is jail now? I notice that he hasn't logged on since 2007.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #907 on: June 27, 2009, 03:10:38 PM »

Cindy worked as an administrative nurse with Gentiva Health Services & did not handle patient care.  She let her nursing license expire this year & no continuing education was denoted:

License Verification
Data As Of 5/1/2009
CYNTHIA MARIE PLESEA ANTHONY
LICENSE NUMBER: RN2087282
——————————————————————————–
Profession
REGISTERED NURSE
License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVE
License Expiration Date
4/30/2009
License Original Issue Date
02/12/1990
Discipline on File
NO
Continuing Education Audit
NO
Address of Record
1375 S SEMORAN BLVD
BUILDING 5 SUITE 1311
WINTER PARK,FL32792

Cindy’s OLD employer:
Arthur L Albers II, DO

I guess Spindy doesn't need her nursing license for her new career in Show Business!  Monkey Devil!
I could have sworn someone here posted that cindy did renew her nurses license?Recently.....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: June 27, 2009, 03:12:32 PM »

I have a feeling, somewhere in the dark recesses of a bank safety deposit box lies a plane ticket to California, a new fake id, and some cash money put there under a ficticious name. Or that it was there at one time....JMO

And the key/keys discussion has not alway been clear to me. And the fact that Lee had it/them to dispose of.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: June 27, 2009, 03:13:53 PM »

Well, if she showed up at Mark Hawkins door in CA, he knows who she is & Im pretty sure he wouldnt go along with her taking on a new ID to aid her.   He talks to his mom back in Orlando so eventually he would figure out whatever Casey told him about Caylee was a lie.  Casey did talk to Mark Hawkins' mother, she ran into her at Target (IIRC 7/10 one of the days she was stealing Amy's checks).  Casey told Mrs. Hawkins that she planned to go out to visit her son & that she had discussed it with her mother, its in the discovery.

If she had shown up and not gone on base where she had to show id, she could have gotten by with it for a few days with him. I still think it was just a stepping stone stop, and by the time word got back to Orlando about her being in Ca, she would have been long gone under a new ID.

I agree she was going to take off from there in Cali to her Beautiful Life.  If Mark didn't live on base she would not have ever needed to show ID in his prescence.  I also remember she couldn't buy liquor once..no ID she claimed..and then when they were looking at apartments..she claimed no ID....maybe she did have ID with her but it was in another name..like Zenaia'S and she did not to show that to a clerk and rick them giving it back to her and saying Thank you Ms Gonzales for the purchase.... as some clerks do.  And I still believe that LE has a copy of one of these fake ID's that they took from her wallet at Spindy's house per LEE.

ITA Gypsy, LE has a fake ID from her.  I guess what my point about Casey making Mark's a stopping point is she blew that cover when she talked to his mother...desipte what Casey "thought" she would have been tracked down have no doubts about that.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: June 27, 2009, 03:14:03 PM »

Cindy worked as an administrative nurse with Gentiva Health Services & did not handle patient care.  She let her nursing license expire this year & no continuing education was denoted:

License Verification
Data As Of 5/1/2009
CYNTHIA MARIE PLESEA ANTHONY
LICENSE NUMBER: RN2087282
——————————————————————————–
Profession
REGISTERED NURSE
License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVE
License Expiration Date
4/30/2009
License Original Issue Date
02/12/1990
Discipline on File
NO
Continuing Education Audit
NO
Address of Record
1375 S SEMORAN BLVD
BUILDING 5 SUITE 1311
WINTER PARK,FL32792

Cindy’s OLD employer:
Arthur L Albers II, DO

I guess Spindy doesn't need her nursing license for her new career in Show Business!  Monkey Devil!
I could have sworn someone here posted that cindy did renew her nurses license?Recently.....

I agree Karma..I thought I saw a post containing the knew info....maybe the State retracted it .....baaahhhh!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #911 on: June 27, 2009, 03:14:36 PM »

While trying to find the DNA sheet I ran into these early videos of the case.In these videos of george from 7/31/08 with investigators,george states that Caylee's carseat was in the car along with a lot of clothes all over the car when he picked it up from the towyard.He also states that casey's purse was in the front seat with her drivers license in it.The investigator even says to george"so her purse with her license was there in the car for at least 2 weeks?"george says yes.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-casey2808aug28,0,1516343.story

It just occurred to me that Casey did not anticipate the car getting towed or stolen or she is an absolute idiot as opposed to people giving her credit for being bright.   Without a licence she could not ID herself, and that would include if she had planned to travel which I have always given weight to her contact with Mark Hawkins in CA and even telling his mother (ironically at Target one of the days she was committing check fraud) that she was making plans to go out to visit him & had discussed it with her mother.
Yep...good thinking Capp
Also isn't one charge against casey ID fraud?I think she may have had an ID with her picture and with Amy's name....maybe even a few friends names and maybe even one with cindy's name.

Karma Is Coming

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: June 27, 2009, 03:18:16 PM »

O/T but sad news of little Jada Justice's death             http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1642262,CST-NWS-jada27.article

Jada Justice's thread at Scared Monkeys:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5442.msg854818#new

Edit to add SM link. MB
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 03:24:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: June 27, 2009, 03:18:44 PM »

And the key/keys discussion has not alway been clear to me. And the fact that Lee had it/them to dispose of.

Yeah..what were those keys to..a safe deposit box, Spindy's house, JPChatt's missing apartment keys..heck there could be quite a collection.

And was her wallet in the car..or was there a second wallet retrieved with the clothing from TonE's apartment.  That always bothered me..because Lee was in the room with Spindy at Spindy's when the lady detective grabs the wallet from Spindy and took out what  he said looked like an ID behind Casey's license.  So was that with stuff from the car or TonE's..I never was sure.

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #914 on: June 27, 2009, 03:21:39 PM »

This is by that Albatross lady, it's almost 11 minutes long and she sometimes is hard to take as she drags on slowly. HOWEVER...at the end of the video she says George is just a cheap conman and Cindy is a sociopath who is trying to cover up attempted murder, the choking of Casey, which is a felony!!!

That never even occured to me!! OMG!  This could totally explain why Cindy has basically forgotten about Caylee and is doing all she can to dispute evidence and stand up for Casey.  Maybe the foundation is to raise money for her own upcoming defense. LOL  Also, it could be part of the reason why LE is letting her keep on going, so that she can tighten the noose even tighter on herself.  I am even more convinced that Casey's defense will be throwing Cindy under the bus, so that Casey will not be the only one going to Jail!!

albatross234
June 19, 2009

Is albatross234 the same person who posted a Utube regarding "proof" that Caylee was a product of incest?  Is this the only case she has focused on or is she a fixture in the crime blogging comunity.  Just wondered after the Utube post regarding incest what the persons credentials are....  Not much going on ya know.  Just my mind running amok.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: June 27, 2009, 03:24:33 PM »

O/T but sad news of little Jada Justice's death            http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1642262,CST-NWS-jada27.article

Edit to add SM link. MB

OMG..That is just sickening..how could someone do that to a two year old?  And heroine addicts..guess the prison will have to pay for them to be on methodone treatment..and that's not right..let them tough out the DT's ...just awful. 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 03:26:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: June 27, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »

Since we are "what iffing" today, I am going one more step. The day that Casey left Bozo's office with Spindy, supposedly going to turn herself in at the jail, has sent up red flags from day one.

That dangerous little chase with the LE and media, was more of a escapade than we were first lead to believe. Some of the audio's from that day revealed the LE were not happy. I don't think it was just the media they were trying to shake. That jog was dangerously close to the airport, and the change of cars to fool them almost worked. Spindy probably did not think the LE would follow, and if she could just block off the media, the other car could take Skanky on to the airport.

I think this was a last-chance stab at freedom that didn't work. You could tell by Skanky's voice on the ride to the jailhouse that she was full of adrinalin and she was psyched up!!! It was almost fun for her. JMO

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 27, 2009, 03:28:25 PM »

ITA Gypsy, LE has a fake ID from her.  I guess what my point about Casey making Mark's a stopping point is she blew that cover when she talked to his mother...desipte what Casey "thought" she would have been tracked down have no doubts about that.

Gotcha..Capp..

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: June 27, 2009, 03:30:27 PM »

O/T but sad news of little Jada Justice's death             http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1642262,CST-NWS-jada27.article

Edit to add SM link. MB

Oops! I'm still learning the ropes here and will try to be better at finding the right threads for all the many topics. Thanks Muffy.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #919 on: June 27, 2009, 03:30:51 PM »

While trying to find the DNA sheet I ran into these early videos of the case.In these videos of george from 7/31/08 with investigators,george states that Caylee's carseat was in the car along with a lot of clothes all over the car when he picked it up from the towyard.He also states that casey's purse was in the front seat with her drivers license in it.The investigator even says to george"so her purse with her license was there in the car for at least 2 weeks?"george says yes.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-casey2808aug28,0,1516343.story

It just occurred to me that Casey did not anticipate the car getting towed or stolen or she is an absolute idiot as opposed to people giving her credit for being bright.   Without a licence she could not ID herself, and that would include if she had planned to travel which I have always given weight to her contact with Mark Hawkins in CA and even telling his mother (ironically at Target one of the days she was committing check fraud) that she was making plans to go out to visit him & had discussed it with her mother.

Or, she was planning on using another ID for her travels. JMO

Which means she would have had to alter a fake ID because photo ID's are required

Just a thought and purely speculation but maybe it was her intention to just disappear forever and claim a new identity (although a stolen one I'm sure).  If she just disappeared to the other side of the US she'd never have to explain Caylee's disappearance.  I'm sure she figured that they'd both be viewed as mssing persons and something must have happened to them together.  She could resart her "beautiful life" without having to be accountable to anyone.  It's not like she was close enough to her parents to keep in touch.  I wonder if she told anyone of her plans to go to CA before all this came out.
That sounds very possible...take off to the other side of the earth with fake ID and fake papers to go live far,far away in another fake life.Sounds exactly like what casey would do IMO....especially after rewatching her jail house videos where she goes off on her parents.I don't understand why cindy didn't smack the caca out of her azz years ago.
I think she was just using Mark...maybe to say"Mark,when was the last time you spoke to caseyho?"Mark says"Oh,she said she was on her way here to see me about something important....she never showed up".....that way police and family would think poor misunderstood caseyho disappeared somewhere between here and there.
I think I need to take this family in very small doses....especially looking at any videos of them because after watching a few of the so called"family"videos......makes me feel all icky inside and out and I always feel the need for a hot shower to wash that anthony funk off of me.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.