March 28, 2024, 01:48:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289109 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: June 27, 2009, 04:07:36 PM »

If this indeed happened, Ms Andrea is going to throw this in, look what her mother almost did to her. And frankly, maybe Cindy just couldn't anymore, I'm not sticking up for Cindy, but Cindy is the one that worked and appeared to keep things financially together, and then to have a loser husband and Casey, maybe it was building up.......

Could this be what Casey was referring to when during their first (I think) jail visit and Casey said, "Don't worry, I didn't say any thing"???

If it was, Skanky would have spilled it long ago. She hates Spindy. No, I think that statement goes much, much deeper that that. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #941 on: June 27, 2009, 04:09:09 PM »

Since we are "what iffing" today, I am going one more step. The day that Casey left Bozo's office with Spindy, supposedly going to turn herself in at the jail, has sent up red flags from day one.

That dangerous little chase with the LE and media, was more of a escapade than we were first lead to believe. Some of the audio's from that day revealed the LE were not happy. I don't think it was just the media they were trying to shake. That jog was dangerously close to the airport, and the change of cars to fool them almost worked. Spindy probably did not think the LE would follow, and if she could just block off the media, the other car could take Skanky on to the airport.

I think this was a last-chance stab at freedom that didn't work. You could tell by Skanky's voice on the ride to the jailhouse that she was full of adrinalin and she was psyched up!!! It was almost fun for her. JMO
I loved it when Cindy jumped out of the car, and raised hell with the media person, I was hoping the person would have started the car and left Cindy choking on the gas fumes. It would have been quite comical also if there would have been a chase with LE 

Well, actually there was a chase with LE. It was just they were in plain cars and Spindy thought it was just the media.
I mean one of those entertaining chases that we here in So Cal have become entertained with over the years. In and out of traffic on the freeway, and then going off the freeway around and around the neighborhoods, and then a spike strip thrown down for good measure 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: June 27, 2009, 04:10:05 PM »

Cindy did renew her nursing license...........Lord who would hire her

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #943 on: June 27, 2009, 04:10:49 PM »

Someone who has sympathy for the grieving grandma 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: June 27, 2009, 04:11:51 PM »

I forgot to add that the high five that day was an "in your face" gesture by both of them, meant to be insulting to the public and the media. I often wondered why Nancy Grace never showed that clip on her show. It always stopped just short of the high five. 
They were basically saying  F YOU. They thought they were so smart and cool. Lee wouldn't know cool if it jumped up and bit him hard in the azz 
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: June 27, 2009, 04:12:00 PM »

Very scary!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: June 27, 2009, 04:16:09 PM »

The report that says Lee is not Caylee's father starts on page 60, document pg. # 3786 thru page 62, document pg # 3788. The last page is where is states that Lee is not the bio dad.           http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

I still don't believe that report is totally complete but I don't understand all the DNA stuff....maybe Turbo will come in and explain all of that.

Turbo had a theory and documentation to say that the kind of DNA analysis that was done, was not the be-all, end-all in DNA. Hopefully we will hear soon from Turbo.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: June 27, 2009, 04:18:24 PM »

Since we are "what iffing" today, I am going one more step. The day that Casey left Bozo's office with Spindy, supposedly going to turn herself in at the jail, has sent up red flags from day one.

That dangerous little chase with the LE and media, was more of a escapade than we were first lead to believe. Some of the audio's from that day revealed the LE were not happy. I don't think it was just the media they were trying to shake. That jog was dangerously close to the airport, and the change of cars to fool them almost worked. Spindy probably did not think the LE would follow, and if she could just block off the media, the other car could take Skanky on to the airport.

I think this was a last-chance stab at freedom that didn't work. You could tell by Skanky's voice on the ride to the jailhouse that she was full of adrinalin and she was psyched up!!! It was almost fun for her. JMO
I loved it when Cindy jumped out of the car, and raised hell with the media person, I was hoping the person would have started the car and left Cindy choking on the gas fumes. It would have been quite comical also if there would have been a chase with LE 

Well, actually there was a chase with LE. It was just they were in plain cars and Spindy thought it was just the media.
I mean one of those entertaining chases that we here in So Cal have become entertained with over the years. In and out of traffic on the freeway, and then going off the freeway around and around the neighborhoods, and then a spike strip thrown down for good measure 

Well, hang on. Spindy is not through yet. There is no end to the things she might do! 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: June 27, 2009, 04:19:42 PM »

A friend found several links about Frank John McKeever:

From WS  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75577&page=2 I found this link:  http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=67905

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f3/scammer-warning-61318/index2.html

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f68/scammer-clonetroop-arrested-65800/

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: June 27, 2009, 04:23:02 PM »

Very scary!!!

HELLO, I AM YOUR NEW NURSE, NURSE RATCHED!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: June 27, 2009, 04:24:48 PM »

Thanks, Tupelohoney.    an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 27, 2009, 04:26:06 PM »

If this indeed happened, Ms Andrea is going to throw this in, look what her mother almost did to her. And frankly, maybe Cindy just couldn't anymore, I'm not sticking up for Cindy, but Cindy is the one that worked and appeared to keep things financially together, and then to have a loser husband and Casey, maybe it was building up.......

Could this be what Casey was referring to when during their first (I think) jail visit and Casey said, "Don't worry, I didn't say any thing"???

If it was, Skanky would have spilled it long ago. She hates Spindy. No, I think that statement goes much, much deeper that that. JMO
Any thoughts?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: June 27, 2009, 04:26:34 PM »

Tupelo..I have to admit that I felt the same way..Lee says Casey told him Spindy tried to strangle her..then Leonard said at one point when he had her bailed out George came after Casey and had his hands around her throat..and I guess I glossed over that too...because they were just doing what mostly everyone else wanted to do to her at that time..

DD, I like you, was cheering for both Spindy and George in that situation.  I felt it was a long time in coming, and it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if either of them had finished the job.   
So, Ms Andrea will throw this in also, look what she had to endure both parents attempted to kill Casey 

Yep.I think we can count on it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: June 27, 2009, 04:29:35 PM »

So do you think that is where the high five could have come from between brother and sister?  Lee knew what had occurred and had helped Casey make arrangements to get out of dodge, and even thought she was being investigated, they thought they had it made???  Maybe?

I think they did think they had it made. The high five that day I think was because they had sucessfully run the gauntlet of media and made it inside. Before then, she had had and entourage of body guards from the bonding company accompanying her. I think they also thought that they were fooling everyone, and could talk to each other in tongues and nobody else could understand them. And I think Lee is also some one "who knows things."

We sure don't hear anything out of him do we?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: June 27, 2009, 04:32:58 PM »

That could very well be, that was a very odd statement, one could sit back and come up with several ideas of what that meant 

I know.I hope someday we find out what Casey was talking about.Funny how some of these little remarks have stuck with us.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: June 27, 2009, 04:36:05 PM »

Any thoughts?

Sorry, I was deep in the docs you just posted. Man, there's a lot of impersonation of a police officer going on down there.

I am not sure that there isn't something going on with who is Caylee's real bio dad. I think it links back to the whole why of the intense covering up and evidence tampering. If we ever know for sure who's the baby daddy, we will be a long way into understanding this whole thing. These people are all about the money. I just don't believe they would ever let a chance by to bilk every dollar out of an individual or the government. JMO

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: June 27, 2009, 04:38:46 PM »

Very scary!!!

Can you  imagine the conversation as she answers the phone....
" Hello, ........  dept, Cindy Anthony speaking".
"Long pause while caller digests this information...."Did you say CINDY ANTHONY? -     OMG"!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: June 27, 2009, 04:39:30 PM »

I forgot to add that the high five that day was an "in your face" gesture by both of them, meant to be insulting to the public and the media. I often wondered why Nancy Grace never showed that clip on her show. It always stopped just short of the high five. 
They were basically saying  F YOU. They thought they were so smart and cool. Lee wouldn't know cool if it jumped up and bit him hard in the azz 

So far from cool he is in another galaxy.
That was another time they really pizzed me off.The high five thing made me want to slap the mess out of Casey.  Monkey Devil! If there hadn't been police presence,I don't think they would have been doing the high five very long.JMO

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: June 27, 2009, 04:42:04 PM »

In this state, she could not practice because she has no continuing education credits. That may be why she was working in the office and not in a RN position.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: June 27, 2009, 04:42:27 PM »

I remember watching tv that day and thinking about the OJ chase. 
Old Cindy was screaming about Holly about not getting another exclusive.I tell you Cin-cin thinks she is a celebrity. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.