April 25, 2024, 09:17:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289898 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: June 27, 2009, 04:43:50 PM »

The report that says Lee is not Caylee's father starts on page 60, document pg. # 3786 thru page 62, document pg # 3788. The last page is where is states that Lee is not the bio dad.           http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

I still don't believe that report is totally complete but I don't understand all the DNA stuff....maybe Turbo will come in and explain all of that.

Yeah,Turbo can break it down.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: June 27, 2009, 04:44:12 PM »

Cindy did renew her nursing license...........Lord who would hire her

In this state, she could not practice because she has no continuing education credits. That may be why she was working in the office and not in a RN position.

TURBO, Maybe you can post again about the DNA reports and your documentation. Please?? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: June 27, 2009, 04:45:09 PM »

If this indeed happened, Ms Andrea is going to throw this in, look what her mother almost did to her. And frankly, maybe Cindy just couldn't anymore, I'm not sticking up for Cindy, but Cindy is the one that worked and appeared to keep things financially together, and then to have a loser husband and Casey, maybe it was building up.......

Could this be what Casey was referring to when during their first (I think) jail visit and Casey said, "Don't worry, I didn't say any thing"???

If it was, Skanky would have spilled it long ago. She hates Spindy. No, I think that statement goes much, much deeper that that. JMO

Like our dear monkey Desi says....deep dark secrets.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: June 27, 2009, 04:48:03 PM »

Since we are "what iffing" today, I am going one more step. The day that Casey left Bozo's office with Spindy, supposedly going to turn herself in at the jail, has sent up red flags from day one.

That dangerous little chase with the LE and media, was more of a escapade than we were first lead to believe. Some of the audio's from that day revealed the LE were not happy. I don't think it was just the media they were trying to shake. That jog was dangerously close to the airport, and the change of cars to fool them almost worked. Spindy probably did not think the LE would follow, and if she could just block off the media, the other car could take Skanky on to the airport.

I think this was a last-chance stab at freedom that didn't work. You could tell by Skanky's voice on the ride to the jailhouse that she was full of adrinalin and she was psyched up!!! It was almost fun for her. JMO
I loved it when Cindy jumped out of the car, and raised hell with the media person, I was hoping the person would have started the car and left Cindy choking on the gas fumes. It would have been quite comical also if there would have been a chase with LE 

Well, actually there was a chase with LE. It was just they were in plain cars and Spindy thought it was just the media.

I remember watching tv that day and thinking about the OJ chase. 
Old Cindy was screaming about Holly about not getting another exclusive.I tell you Cin-cin thinks she is a celebrity. 

Well, she does get a limo ride to the airport enroute to her performances. I'll bet she flies the bird to all her neighbors behind the blacked out windows in the car.  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: June 27, 2009, 04:48:09 PM »

Since we are "what iffing" today, I am going one more step. The day that Casey left Bozo's office with Spindy, supposedly going to turn herself in at the jail, has sent up red flags from day one.

That dangerous little chase with the LE and media, was more of a escapade than we were first lead to believe. Some of the audio's from that day revealed the LE were not happy. I don't think it was just the media they were trying to shake. That jog was dangerously close to the airport, and the change of cars to fool them almost worked. Spindy probably did not think the LE would follow, and if she could just block off the media, the other car could take Skanky on to the airport.

I think this was a last-chance stab at freedom that didn't work. You could tell by Skanky's voice on the ride to the jailhouse that she was full of adrinalin and she was psyched up!!! It was almost fun for her. JMO
I loved it when Cindy jumped out of the car, and raised hell with the media person, I was hoping the person would have started the car and left Cindy choking on the gas fumes. It would have been quite comical also if there would have been a chase with LE 

Well, actually there was a chase with LE. It was just they were in plain cars and Spindy thought it was just the media.
I mean one of those entertaining chases that we here in So Cal have become entertained with over the years. In and out of traffic on the freeway, and then going off the freeway around and around the neighborhoods, and then a spike strip thrown down for good measure 

I love it when FOX has Shep in on a chase.I admit it. 
Cindy could have caused a bad accident that day when she pulled that stunt.If there's a movie she'll probably wanna re-do.You know we have seen her practicing in the "Drag Racer". 

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: June 27, 2009, 04:48:09 PM »

http://www.bing.com/search?q=casey+anthony&go=&form=QBLH  I just learned of this site, another search engine, so thought I would share in case anyone else doesn't know about it.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: June 27, 2009, 04:48:18 PM »

The report that says Lee is not Caylee's father starts on page 60, document pg. # 3786 thru page 62, document pg # 3788. The last page is where is states that Lee is not the bio dad.           http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

I still don't believe that report is totally complete but I don't understand all the DNA stuff....maybe Turbo will come in and explain all of that.

Turbo had a theory and documentation to say that the kind of DNA analysis that was done, was not the be-all, end-all in DNA. Hopefully we will hear soon from Turbo.

I will have to go back and look that up for you because it was from a friend of mine who works in DNA at ORNL. IIRC, that particular test was not all conclusive because of the same allies and the way it is is read. There is another test which goes with that, which breaks down the allies separately which we did not see.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: June 27, 2009, 04:51:59 PM »

Cindy did renew her nursing license...........Lord who would hire her
Someone who has sympathy for the grieving grandma 

Very scary!!!

Can you  imagine the conversation as she answers the phone....
" Hello, ........  dept, Cindy Anthony speaking".
"Long pause while caller digests this information...."Did you say CINDY ANTHONY? -     OMG"!   

You know you would bust out laughing. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: June 27, 2009, 04:52:55 PM »

Turbo had a theory and documentation to say that the kind of DNA analysis that was done, was not the be-all, end-all in DNA. Hopefully we will hear soon from Turbo.

I will have to go back and look that up for you because it was from a friend of mine who works in DNA at ORNL. IIRC, that particular test was not all conclusive because of the same allies and the way it is is read. There is another test which goes with that, which breaks down the allies separately which we did not see.

Thanks! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: June 27, 2009, 04:54:40 PM »

I mean one of those entertaining chases that we here in So Cal have become entertained with over the years. In and out of traffic on the freeway, and then going off the freeway around and around the neighborhoods, and then a spike strip thrown down for good measure 

Cindy could have caused a bad accident that day when she pulled that stunt.If there's a movie she'll probably wanna re-do.You know we have seen her practicing in the "Drag Racer". 

That usually stops all news of Fox New Network until it is over. I wish there would be a live chase today! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #970 on: June 27, 2009, 04:58:07 PM »

It's hard not to watch those chases, you just never know what might happen. That would have really been something if Cindy would have went on a wild chase like that  Cindy jumped out of that car, and was like a rabid dog, I would have been afraid if I would have been Holly.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: June 27, 2009, 04:58:21 PM »

Thanks Tupelo..tht is the dude and notice his girlfirends name is Amanda.  So more then likely this is tied to the CC fraud on the accouont info someone gave last night.

Which means ..if Casey was able to get personal info off of Mom's computer on some of the patients..she had ready access to her own CC fraud.. and friends in very low places to help her with ID's.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #972 on: June 27, 2009, 04:58:46 PM »

http://www.bing.com/search?q=casey+anthony&go=&form=QBLH  I just learned of this site, another search engine, so thought I would share in case anyone else doesn't know about it.
Thanks
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: June 27, 2009, 05:01:03 PM »

It's hard not to watch those chases, you just never know what might happen. That would have really been something if Cindy would have went on a wild chase like that  Cindy jumped out of that car, and was like a rabid dog, I would have been afraid if I would have been Holly.
[/quote]

If I had to get close enough to talk to Spindy, I would want one of the spit shields over my face. Just sayin'.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: June 27, 2009, 05:02:21 PM »

Thanks Tupelo..tht is the dude and notice his girlfirends name is Amanda.  So more then likely this is tied to the CC fraud on the accouont info someone gave last night.

Which means ..if Casey was able to get personal info off of Mom's computer on some of the patients..she had ready access to her own CC fraud.. and friends in very low places to help her with ID's.

"Friends in low places."  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: June 27, 2009, 05:03:20 PM »

If I had to get close enough to talk to Spindy, I would want one of the spit shields over my face. Just sayin'.
[/quote]

How'd I do that!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: June 27, 2009, 05:12:15 PM »

Skany never claimed an Amanda as one of her friends, did she? Danged if I can remember anymore.   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: June 27, 2009, 05:18:25 PM »

O/t Dugga if you come to town (hee hee) I still cannot quote on the longer quotes.  The line jumps up and dow and wont allow me to post.   Is it me???? :smt04

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: June 27, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »

I forgot to add that the high five that day was an "in your face" gesture by both of them, meant to be insulting to the public and the media. I often wondered why Nancy Grace never showed that clip on her show. It always stopped just short of the high five. 
They were basically saying  F YOU. They thought they were so smart and cool. Lee wouldn't know cool if it jumped up and bit him hard in the azz 
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Yep..I truly believe at that point they all thought they would get away with this and had their money making trust in place..they thought they would be rich and famous..and Casey would be free.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: June 27, 2009, 05:25:08 PM »

Skany never claimed an Amanda as one of her friends, did she? Danged if I can remember anymore.   

You are right Fanny..Skanky never mentioned an Amanda..but she was this dude's girlfriend..and Amanda was the name on the fake CC someone got out in this guys name (from last night's post).   They were told it could tie back in to the Casey case.  And if Amanda's boyfriend was friends with Skanky and he was making fake ID's for her and showing her how ID theft works...then he has some splainin to do.

I also see he was arrested in February 2008, FOR IMPERSONATING AN OFFICER..which makes me wonder was she stringing along the cop boyfriend at that time?  If so was she doing that to maybe get info from him as to rather they had connected the dots yet?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.