March 28, 2024, 09:58:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 289099 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #300 on: June 25, 2009, 05:27:54 PM »

For whoever was asking for what time the car was released it was 1:35PM. I am reading the tow yard owner's interview. The Anthony's had been there earlier, but had to leave to bring back cash. So they would have gotten home with the car about 2:00-2:15PM. jmo
Thanks Fanny

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM »

Re neighbor hearing screaming fight on 6/15... Here is a Globe article posted at Scared Monkeys front page...
<snipped by Desi>
Could it be that loose reporting has created the idea that we have a neighbor on record who heard a fight that night?  Article mentions Mark Fuhrman's assertion, which is presumably where the headline comes from.  It goes on to refer to a neighbor (presumably Couty) who has heard screaming fights in the past.  Article features a pic of Bailey Dickens (the one who is Casey's age; the son), but the pic/headline combo is misleading.  He is not the one who supposedly heard fights... Hmm...
Why does this have to be so hard?   
Desi a few pages back I posted a blurb to you and wondered if we are getting this June 15th date and a big fight from something Lee said at one time???  What ya think? 
Actually, Mission -- When I read what you said, I intended to go back and reply to it, but was digging through George's 8/4 transcript at the time and lost track of your post.

I intended to say that unless/until I see some official mention of a witness to the fight 6/15, and setting aside my respect for Mark Fuhrman for the moment, I'm going with what you said. 

I'm on the limb with you and Fanny, I am pretty sure Lee mentioned to LE that Cindy told him there was a bad fight, including the choking incident.  Can't recall at the moment whether he was certain that it ocurred on the night of 6/15.  But Lee was not a witness; he was not there that night.  Of course, if a fight DID occur on the night of the 15th, I do hope and expect that LE has good evidence on that.  There was a gap in Casey's cell activity around 9:25 or so, for about 40 minutes.  The fight could have occurred at that time, but we just don't have enough info IMO to know for sure what happened.

I will also add, please forgive me if I'm getting this wrong, but I could swear that very early on, Lenny said (maybe on a TV interview or on NG?) that CINDY herself had told him personally that she had gotten so mad at Casey at one point that she had her hands around Casey's neck.  (Anybody else remember this?)  But yes, I have heard Lenny say since then that Lee told him about the fight.
I thought it was an interview with LE where Cindy said something like this, but backtracked and said, oh, of course she would never do anything of the sort.  I'll go back and look.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: June 25, 2009, 05:31:36 PM »

I hope MAMACRAZY sees this. I really couldn't remember where it was found last night.   
i do see it miss Mae but i am not here...shhh.... ::MonkeyDevil::don't tell anyone.  i'm "working"....don't tell anyone you saw me....

I'll never tell a soul! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #303 on: June 25, 2009, 05:34:02 PM »

Blink, I just wanted to say with your new article, I'm up to comment 163 with another 150 to read, and I'm blown away with some of the comments and answers. Looking forward to the next article.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: June 25, 2009, 05:34:45 PM »

Karma, stay safe!  I was looking up an answer for you regarding the time of day George/Cindy showed up on 7/15 at Johnson's to pick up the Pontiac.

Haven't found it yet, but look what I did stumble across.  In George's August 4 interview with LE, he is asked about June 15/16, and when was the last time he saw Casey/Caylee, etc.  Check it out:  NO mention of breakfast or anything else on the morning of the 16th.

And no mention of putting Caylee into the car, either.  Lie much, George?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: June 25, 2009, 05:38:58 PM »

I posted that this am around 10:30 EST and I have been looking for the actual doc. It is assigned a pdf # but I don't know how to look it up. I guess you have to request it and possibly pay for it??

Have you all seen this doc. It is a compilation of various things, the last item is a copy of Eric F. Baker's death cert. whose race is Blk/Wht.  Also reference to one of Caylee's favorite shows, Spongebob Square Pants.    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5395527/Lee-Anthony-Myspace-Blogging

No disrespect here..but I had seen this or somethig similiar before and thought it had been explained as a hoax.  Meaning someone's sick joke.

I think Cindy's reference to an Eric who is dead being the father is BS ..she also said she could get the doc from her attorney where Casey gave George custody of Caylee  if something happened to Casey.  The attorney she mentioned saidf he had nothing and never drew up anything like that for the family.  Cindy lied..and this is someone on the internet peicing together bits of archives and adding their own stuff..

You know, we actually have a lot of information about who Caylee's father was -- from the Anthonys themselves.

Unfortunately, none of it makes any sense!  The only detail about him that they are fairly consistent and positive about is that Caylee's father is DEAD. (Though in an early live TV interview from his parents' driveway, Lee gave a different story, about an agreement/arrangement, respecting the daddy's privacy, etc.)

What they don't agree on is who the baby-daddy "was" --

A childhood friend.
A one-night stand.
A high-school classmate.
A coworker at Universal.
A friend of a friend.

Josh
Eric
Jason
Jesus
Jeff
Jesse
Various other names
Unnamed

A married man
Not married then, but married later
Married with one son
Married with kids
Unmarried, living with partner, with kids

In the military
Not in the military
A business man
In the security field
A Universal employee or ex-employee

Never knew about Caylee
Knew of Caylee but d/n want to be a father
Learned about Caylee later
Never knew about Caylee but his family does
Never knew about Caylee nor does his family
Made an agreement w/Casey never to be named
Made an agreement w/Casey for Caylee to meet his kids in the future
Agreement for Caylee to meet his son, made b/t his widow and Casey

Gave up his parental rights
Parental rights automatically waived by law

A's have met him
A's never met him
Casey never saw him again
Casey had contact with/saw him b/f his death

Lived in North Carolina
Lived in Kentucky
Lived in Tennessee
Lived in Jacksonville
Lived in Tampa
Lived in New York
His family now lives in Italy

It goes on and on...... Ridiculous.     (Sorry for the tangent, got carried away.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #306 on: June 25, 2009, 05:42:13 PM »

Small boo-boo:  House D = Fred Robinson, street number should be 4906, not 4929.
I hate to be anal but......
anthonys 4937....the Dicksons 4913 then the addresses jump back up again as you go down the street?

Hey Karma, Saw your "anal" comment, just as I was about to post this correction!  GMTA!

Thanks Desi
But the anthonys live at 4937,the Dicksens live at 4913 and as you go down the street the addys get higher?So it went from 4937 to 4913 then up to 4960?I thought Brian Burner(as you face the anthony house) lived to the right of the anthonys?
[/b]
That one is 4860.  See?  They do descend in number order. 

To restate, the one I got wrong was Fred Robinson.  My boo-boo was that I accidentally copied/pasted Burner's address (4929) on Robinson's, which should have been 4906, per the correction I posted above.  Hope it all makes sense now!
Ahhhh....I am so sorry,sometimes I drive myself crazy.I guess I expected it to read A B C D E F and not A E B C E F lol
Here I go again........So Brian lives in the house to the left of the anthonys(as you face their house)?I could have sworn when they carried the shovel from his house,it was to the right of the anthonys.OK,I'll let it go now and quit bugging you all.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: June 25, 2009, 05:45:14 PM »

I posted that this am around 10:30 EST and I have been looking for the actual doc. It is assigned a pdf # but I don't know how to look it up. I guess you have to request it and possibly pay for it??

Have you all seen this doc. It is a compilation of various things, the last item is a copy of Eric F. Baker's death cert. whose race is Blk/Wht.  Also reference to one of Caylee's favorite shows, Spongebob Square Pants.    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5395527/Lee-Anthony-Myspace-Blogging

No disrespect here..but I had seen this or somethig similiar before and thought it had been explained as a hoax.  Meaning someone's sick joke.

I think Cindy's reference to an Eric who is dead being the father is BS ..she also said she could get the doc from her attorney where Casey gave George custody of Caylee  if something happened to Casey.  The attorney she mentioned saidf he had nothing and never drew up anything like that for the family.  Cindy lied..and this is someone on the internet peicing together bits of archives and adding their own stuff..

You know, we actually have a lot of information about who Caylee's father was -- from the Anthonys themselves.

Unfortunately, none of it makes any sense!  The only detail about him that they are fairly consistent and positive about is that Caylee's father is DEAD. (Though in an early live TV interview from his parents' driveway, Lee gave a different story, about an agreement/arrangement, respecting the daddy's privacy, etc.)

What they don't agree on is who the baby-daddy "was" --

A childhood friend.
A one-night stand.
A high-school classmate.
A coworker at Universal.
A friend of a friend.

Josh
Eric
Jason
Jesus
Jeff
Jesse
Various other names
Unnamed

A married man
Not married then, but married later
Married with one son
Married with kids
Unmarried, living with partner, with kids

In the military
Not in the military
A business man
In the security field
A Universal employee or ex-employee

Never knew about Caylee
Knew of Caylee but d/n want to be a father
Learned about Caylee later
Never knew about Caylee but his family does
Never knew about Caylee nor does his family
Made an agreement w/Casey never to be named
Made an agreement w/Casey for Caylee to meet his kids in the future
Agreement for Caylee to meet his son, made b/t his widow and Casey

Gave up his parental rights
Parental rights automatically waived by law

A's have met him
A's never met him
Casey never saw him again
Casey had contact with/saw him b/f his death

Lived in North Carolina
Lived in Kentucky
Lived in Tennessee
Lived in Jacksonville
Lived in Tampa
Lived in New York
His family now lives in Italy

It goes on and on...... Ridiculous.     (Sorry for the tangent, got carried away.)

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: June 25, 2009, 05:46:29 PM »

Karma, stay safe!  I was looking up an answer for you regarding the time of day George/Cindy showed up on 7/15 at Johnson's to pick up the Pontiac.

Haven't found it yet, but look what I did stumble across.  In George's August 4 interview with LE, he is asked about June 15/16, and when was the last time he saw Casey/Caylee, etc.  Check it out:  NO mention of breakfast or anything else on the morning of the 16th.

And no mention of putting Caylee into the car, either.  Lie much, George?

Like a rug, Monk! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: June 25, 2009, 05:46:49 PM »

Michael Jackson just died according to TMZ 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #310 on: June 25, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »

MJ dead? Another hoax, perhaps?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: June 25, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »

MJ dead? Another hoax, perhaps?
I don't think so.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: June 25, 2009, 05:50:12 PM »

Michael Jackson just died according to TMZ 
OMG.  Even though he became such a slimy strange creature, I remember him as a little boy. His music was part of the architecture of my childhood.  Wow.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: June 25, 2009, 05:50:16 PM »

I have just waded through one and 1/2 Interviews of Lee, and I cannot, no I will not read anymore!!   

I can still not prove that Lee told LE about the big fight on June 15th Fathers Day....I refuse to put myself through it anymore!   

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #314 on: June 25, 2009, 05:50:27 PM »

O/T
TMZ.com reported on its website that pop star Michael Jackson is dead at the age of 50.

http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/Entertainment/2009/06/25/9936291.html

someone can start a thread.....in music perhaps, if true. I refuse to.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: June 25, 2009, 05:51:05 PM »

Karma, I forgot to say I hope you stay safe and electrified.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: June 25, 2009, 05:52:52 PM »

O/T
TMZ.com reported on its website that pop star Michael Jackson is dead at the age of 50.

http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/Entertainment/2009/06/25/9936291.html

someone can start a thread.....in music perhaps, if true. I refuse to.
What's weird is TMZ is reporting this, but I don't see it on the news.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: June 25, 2009, 05:53:40 PM »

Yes, this docstoc document is a compilation of bits someone has pieced together.

The SpongeBob thingy is MINE!  This person copied/pasted a post of mine from here at Scared Monkeys -- about Pearl from SpongeBob, and the duct tape and heart.  Here's my original post.  It was discussed here for several pages, along with the Eric Baker death certificate... we also discussed Lee's myspace entries; could have been in that same thread.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4619.msg702074#msg702074
Wow.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: June 25, 2009, 05:55:25 PM »

THERE IS ALREADY A MICHAEL JACKSON THREAD IN "MUSIC"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5506.msg853119#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: June 25, 2009, 05:59:10 PM »

Yes, this docstoc document is a compilation of bits someone has pieced together.

The SpongeBob thingy is MINE!  This person copied/pasted a post of mine from here at Scared Monkeys -- about Pearl from SpongeBob, and the duct tape and heart.  Here's my original post.  It was discussed here for several pages, along with the Eric Baker death certificate... we also discussed Lee's myspace entries; could have been in that same thread.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4619.msg702074#msg702074
Wow.
OMG!!  Who knew, but you of course!! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.