April 27, 2024, 11:53:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 290009 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: June 27, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »

While trying to find the DNA sheet I ran into these early videos of the case.In these videos of george from 7/31/08 with investigators,george states that Caylee's carseat was in the car along with a lot of clothes all over the car when he picked it up from the towyard.He also states that casey's purse was in the front seat with her drivers license in it.The investigator even says to george"so her purse with her license was there in the car for at least 2 weeks?"george says yes.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-casey2808aug28,0,1516343.story

It just occurred to me that Casey did not anticipate the car getting towed or stolen or she is an absolute idiot as opposed to people giving her credit for being bright.   Without a licence she could not ID herself, and that would include if she had planned to travel which I have always given weight to her contact with Mark Hawkins in CA and even telling his mother (ironically at Target one of the days she was committing check fraud) that she was making plans to go out to visit him & had discussed it with her mother.

Or, she was planning on using another ID for her travels. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: June 27, 2009, 02:06:37 PM »

While trying to find the DNA sheet I ran into these early videos of the case.In these videos of george from 7/31/08 with investigators,george states that Caylee's carseat was in the car along with a lot of clothes all over the car when he picked it up from the towyard.He also states that casey's purse was in the front seat with her drivers license in it.The investigator even says to george"so her purse with her license was there in the car for at least 2 weeks?"george says yes.

It just occurred to me that Casey did not anticipate the car getting towed or stolen or she is an absolute idiot as opposed to people giving her credit for being bright.   Without a licence she could not ID herself, and that would include if she had planned to travel which I have always given weight to her contact with Mark Hawkins in CA and even telling his mother (ironically at Target one of the days she was committing check fraud) that she was making plans to go out to visit him & had discussed it with her mother.

Which means she would have had to alter a fake ID because photo ID's are required

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: June 27, 2009, 02:26:19 PM »

But isn't both reports on mitochondrial DNA, the mother's? Comparing Caylee to Casey's.
[/quote

Hey Fanny,I got stuck out side.Hubby wouldn't touch a dead kitten. 
Anywho,I'm just a locating monkey.I don't interpret.  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

And thanks for Sweet Home Alabama!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: June 27, 2009, 02:27:17 PM »

So what story do you think she was going to tell Mark Hawkins about where Caylee was? With Spindy? With the nanny and gone forever? What went on in that girl's brain?
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: June 27, 2009, 02:27:18 PM »

Which means she would have had to alter a fake ID because photo ID's are required

Just a thought and purely speculation but maybe it was her intention to just disappear forever and claim a new identity (although a stolen one I'm sure).  If she just disappeared to the other side of the US she'd never have to explain Caylee's disappearance.  I'm sure she figured that they'd both be viewed as mssing persons and something must have happened to them together.  She could resart her "beautiful life" without having to be accountable to anyone.  It's not like she was close enough to her parents to keep in touch.  I wonder if she told anyone of her plans to go to CA before all this came out.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: June 27, 2009, 02:27:45 PM »

I'm pretty sure she wasn't above doing just exactly that. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: June 27, 2009, 02:33:03 PM »

She was probably going to tell Mark Hawkins that she had given Caylee to the Anthonys and she would tell the Anthony's that Caylee was with her. I have a feeling that Hawkins was just a stepping stone to another life, and she would not have hung around there for long. Just another notch in her proverbial belt, and off for bigger and better things. All she needed is "just one more day, Mom." JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: June 27, 2009, 02:39:43 PM »

I have a feeling, somewhere in the dark recesses of a bank safety deposit box lies a plane ticket to California, a new fake id, and some cash money put there under a ficticious name. Or that it was there at one time....JMO

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: June 27, 2009, 02:39:52 PM »

You are right, I've always wondered if she was trying to tell Spindy - I have to get the he77 out of here - give me a break and cover for me like you always have. so I can just "disappear" too
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: June 27, 2009, 02:45:19 PM »

I have a feeling, somewhere in the dark recesses of a bank safety deposit box lies a plane ticket to California, a new fake id, and some cash money put there under a ficticious name. Or that it was there at one time....JMO

Posting to my own quote, but I am not entirely sure it was Skanky who put it there.  Again, JMO

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: June 27, 2009, 02:47:32 PM »

It always did make me wonder how Spindy could do without her work laptop and how much information about patients were on it. I wonder if that might have been a way Skanky could have gotten Zaneida's name. Possibly she had some dealings with the home health care in some way, maybe making arrangements for a relative or for herself at one time or applying for work. JMO

Good thinking Fanny.  And yesterday Desi was saying that some lady said her husband's CC account was used to order a second card under another name and all sorts of things were charged.

Could it be Casey stole ID info from her Mom's work computer..that her stealing from the family and friends was only the tip of the iceberg?  She was supposed to be going back to get another tattoo..where was all this money coming from?

I had thought about that too. I would think that the patient info on that laptop would be confidential and maybe against the Hippa laws for Skanky to have it. Most of it might have just been billing info and such, but if there was anything medical or about their conditions, it would definitely be against Hippa laws. Isn't it ironic the defense were using that same thing about Skanky's medical condition and privacy to fight the showing of the jail video? I wonder if the reason the co-workers are being so quiet about Spindy, is the company doesn't want it's clients to know how much of their info was out there?

And from the looks of her last paychecks that Northern Rose just posted, she wasn't making all that much even when she was working.
We know that Skanky was a VERY material girl.

Cindy worked as an administrative nurse with Gentiva Health Services & did not handle patient care.  She let her nursing license expire this year & no continuing education was denoted:

I know she worked in admin..infact I thought she worked in  the scheduling end..scheduling possible home care for the patients or PT at home.   

Which means there may have been very little medical info on the computer but tons of personal info on both patients and employees..at the very least..name, age, address and phone numbers.

I am wondering if Casey wasn't running CC scams and stealing ID info ..jeeping some and maybe selling some.  She was friendly with Frank McKeever..who also had a myspace under the name of Thomas Franck.

Frank McKeever is a small time scam artist..he has an arrest record.  His friend Patrick B shows up at the jail and is the only friend that Casey sees.  Remember hools like she doesn't know him..he says Frank says high or sent him..he references Frank..does she need anything.  The he leaves ..then she says oh I know who that guy is now.  Suppose he was sent there to make sure she wasn't talking about any scams they ran.. and to let her know they weren't talking either.

Now suppose this is the guy that helps her get the fact ID's..like in the Zanny and Annie getting a ticket on the same day..that Annie no longer remembers per her depo with Morgan.  And yet at the same time A Zenaida G's office space is broken into  and she was worried about ID theft.  Yet we have never seen an interview with Frank..yet he was texting and emailing Casey in June...I think he was interviewed and that info has been withheld.

See where I am going with this?  Anyone?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #891 on: June 27, 2009, 02:50:07 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

This might be what you are looking for as far as Caylee's DNA  page 58

Also page 65
Thank you TupeloHoney
I'm not sure if that was the same report I read last year.....I think this may be a report breakdown of casey and not Caylee?I don't know.....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: June 27, 2009, 02:50:34 PM »

Just a thought and purely speculation but maybe it was her intention to just disappear forever and claim a new identity (although a stolen one I'm sure).  If she just disappeared to the other side of the US she'd never have to explain Caylee's disappearance.  I'm sure she figured that they'd both be viewed as mssing persons and something must have happened to them together.  She could resart her "beautiful life" without having to be accountable to anyone.  It's not like she was close enough to her parents to keep in touch.  I wonder if she told anyone of her plans to go to CA before all this came out.

Well, if she showed up at Mark Hawkins door in CA, he knows who she is & Im pretty sure he wouldnt go along with her taking on a new ID to aid her.   He talks to his mom back in Orlando so eventually he would figure out whatever Casey told him about Caylee was a lie.  Casey did talk to Mark Hawkins' mother, she ran into her at Target (IIRC 7/10 one of the days she was stealing Amy's checks).  Casey told Mrs. Hawkins that she planned to go out to visit her son & that she had discussed it with her mother, its in the discovery.

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: June 27, 2009, 02:50:41 PM »

KC just didn't figure out Spindy would choose Caylee over her? And Spindy has been trying to backpedal with KC ever since?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: June 27, 2009, 02:51:41 PM »

I know she worked in admin..infact I thought she worked in  the scheduling end..scheduling possible home care for the patients or PT at home.   

Which means there may have been very little medical info on the computer but tons of personal info on both patients and employees..at the very least..name, age, address and phone numbers.

I am wondering if Casey wasn't running CC scams and stealing ID info ..jeeping some and maybe selling some.  She was friendly with Frank McKeever..who also had a myspace under the name of Thomas Franck.

Frank McKeever is a small time scam artist..he has an arrest record.  His friend Patrick B shows up at the jail and is the only friend that Casey sees.  Remember hools like she doesn't know him..he says Frank says high or sent him..he references Frank..does she need anything.  The he leaves ..then she says oh I know who that guy is now.  Suppose he was sent there to make sure she wasn't talking about any scams they ran.. and to let her know they weren't talking either.

Now suppose this is the guy that helps her get the fact ID's..like in the Zanny and Annie getting a ticket on the same day..that Annie no longer remembers per her depo with Morgan.  And yet at the same time A Zenaida G's office space is broken into  and she was worried about ID theft.  Yet we have never seen an interview with Frank..yet he was texting and emailing Casey in June...I think he was interviewed and that info has been withheld.

I see where you are going with this, but wasn't the name Patrick B dropped on his visit "Mike?" I am not remembering anything about the Mckeever dude. Can you jog my memory some more?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: June 27, 2009, 02:52:57 PM »

SNIPED

Yea, I do.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: June 27, 2009, 02:56:20 PM »

The report that says Lee is not Caylee's father starts on page 60, document pg. # 3786 thru page 62, document pg # 3788. The last page is where is states that Lee is not the bio dad.           http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: June 27, 2009, 02:57:57 PM »

Well, if she showed up at Mark Hawkins door in CA, he knows who she is & Im pretty sure he wouldnt go along with her taking on a new ID to aid her.   He talks to his mom back in Orlando so eventually he would figure out whatever Casey told him about Caylee was a lie.  Casey did talk to Mark Hawkins' mother, she ran into her at Target (IIRC 7/10 one of the days she was stealing Amy's checks).  Casey told Mrs. Hawkins that she planned to go out to visit her son & that she had discussed it with her mother, its in the discovery.

If she had shown up and not gone on base where she had to show id, she could have gotten by with it for a few days with him. I still think it was just a stepping stone stop, and by the time word got back to Orlando about her being in Ca, she would have been long gone under a new ID.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #898 on: June 27, 2009, 02:58:33 PM »

Hey Blink, I used one of your quotes the other day and didnt see a tip jar around, so I just put your name in the credits!!!!
Lol, was it a good one, and were there any cuss words involved I need to apolly for?
B

Since you are thinking that JO is the father, do you have anything else you can let us in on? I don't know how to read DNA, but Karma says she does and there was only 1% hispanic in Caylee's DNA profile.
I have heard rumors that the father lives in Oviedo. Is that where JO lived?
I don't know how to read the DNA reports....wished I did but this was a very understandable sheet with a breakdown of Caylee's DNA.It may have come out in one of the earlier doc dumps,I'm still looking for it......

Karma,is this what you are looking for?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2053190/FBI-Lab-Results-(Casey-Anthony)-Searchable-Doc

Page 7.
Thank you Trimm but that is the same as what Tupelo posted....has a breakdown of caseys DNA.
Thank you all so much.....maybe I just imagined I saw this report lol 
I'm so

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: June 27, 2009, 02:59:54 PM »

I think he had a parts business scam he ran on line..  We came across him late last summer.  He  shows up as scam on her pnone records I think.  He also had a business he called Universal Auto Parts or something.  Just think it is odd that he used the name Thomas Franck too..and Casey used that in her emails to herself from her boss at Universal.

Here is a link to his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/mckeevercomedy

I know of all the friends ..I find him the most likely to be able to help her with ID theft and producing fake docs.   Just a thought.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.