April 28, 2024, 01:32:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 290054 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1020 on: June 28, 2009, 12:08:38 AM »

Night Monkeys, JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: June 28, 2009, 12:15:38 AM »

Good night to all the monkeys that are headed to the bunky and those that are already there.  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1022 on: June 28, 2009, 12:20:03 AM »

Cindy did renew her nursing license...........Lord who would hire her

In this state, she could not practice because she has no continuing education credits. That may be why she was working in the office and not in a RN position.

This just means that she had not been audited for proof of CEUs.The state board does a random audit of nurses and she was not audited.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: June 28, 2009, 12:43:26 AM »

O/t Dugga if you come to town (hee hee) I still cannot quote on the longer quotes.  The line jumps up and dow and wont allow me to post.   Is it me???? :smt04
No, A1, it's me too. I have had the same problem for a week so I have been mostly lurking.
Posting has been like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube. So so frustrating !

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: June 28, 2009, 12:49:22 AM »

Thank you Blu, well maybe Dugga will see my note and put in patch in or something!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: June 28, 2009, 12:53:49 AM »

Cindy did renew her nursing license...........Lord who would hire her

In this state, she could not practice because she has no continuing education credits. That may be why she was working in the office and not in a RN position.

Correct Turbo, she still cannot practice - she can work in an office capacity with no patient care.  She would have to catch up on State required credits in continuing education to provide nursing care.

Not correct, Capp. If you read it again you will see her license is active and clear which means she has met requirements to practice nursing. The state board audits a small percentage of nurses each year to see if they have fulfilled the CEU requirements. This denotes that Cindy was not audited. I was audited once and had to send the state board proof that I had taken the required number of credits. It is confusing.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: June 28, 2009, 02:20:31 AM »

She was probably going to tell Mark Hawkins that she had given Caylee to the Anthonys and she would tell the Anthony's that Caylee was with her. I have a feeling that Hawkins was just a stepping stone to another life, and she would not have hung around there for long. Just another notch in her proverbial belt, and off for bigger and better things. All she needed is "just one more day, Mom." JMO

You know I keep hearing this over and over not only here but in my head.  "just one more day, mom".  Taking a deep breath here but THANK GOD!! Cindy for once didn't give Casey that "one more day".  *Ducking Nanners"  That's probally the one thing that Cindy did right by Casey and that was call the cops that day and not give into her.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: June 28, 2009, 02:23:04 AM »

It always did make me wonder how Spindy could do without her work laptop and how much information about patients were on it. I wonder if that might have been a way Skanky could have gotten Zaneida's name. Possibly she had some dealings with the home health care in some way, maybe making arrangements for a relative or for herself at one time or applying for work. JMO

Good thinking Fanny.  And yesterday Desi was saying that some lady said her husband's CC account was used to order a second card under another name and all sorts of things were charged.

Could it be Casey stole ID info from her Mom's work computer..that her stealing from the family and friends was only the tip of the iceberg?  She was supposed to be going back to get another tattoo..where was all this money coming from?

I had thought about that too. I would think that the patient info on that laptop would be confidential and maybe against the Hippa laws for Skanky to have it. Most of it might have just been billing info and such, but if there was anything medical or about their conditions, it would definitely be against Hippa laws. Isn't it ironic the defense were using that same thing about Skanky's medical condition and privacy to fight the showing of the jail video? I wonder if the reason the co-workers are being so quiet about Spindy, is the company doesn't want it's clients to know how much of their info was out there?

And from the looks of her last paychecks that Northern Rose just posted, she wasn't making all that much even when she was working.
We know that Skanky was a VERY material girl.

Cindy worked as an administrative nurse with Gentiva Health Services & did not handle patient care.  She let her nursing license expire this year & no continuing education was denoted:

I know she worked in admin..infact I thought she worked in  the scheduling end..scheduling possible home care for the patients or PT at home.   

Which means there may have been very little medical info on the computer but tons of personal info on both patients and employees..at the very least..name, age, address and phone numbers.

I am wondering if Casey wasn't running CC scams and stealing ID info ..jeeping some and maybe selling some.  She was friendly with Frank McKeever..who also had a myspace under the name of Thomas Franck.

Frank McKeever is a small time scam artist..he has an arrest record.  His friend Patrick B shows up at the jail and is the only friend that Casey sees.  Remember hools like she doesn't know him..he says Frank says high or sent him..he references Frank..does she need anything.  The he leaves ..then she says oh I know who that guy is now.  Suppose he was sent there to make sure she wasn't talking about any scams they ran.. and to let her know they weren't talking either.

Now suppose this is the guy that helps her get the fact ID's..like in the Zanny and Annie getting a ticket on the same day..that Annie no longer remembers per her depo with Morgan.  And yet at the same time A Zenaida G's office space is broken into  and she was worried about ID theft.  Yet we have never seen an interview with Frank..yet he was texting and emailing Casey in June...I think he was interviewed and that info has been withheld.

See where I am going with this?  Anyone?

Some parts of this makes me go..humm..just the wheels are turning gotta go back and read doc's that were released.  Could shed more light on this
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: June 28, 2009, 02:29:43 AM »

While trying to find the DNA sheet I ran into these early videos of the case.In these videos of george from 7/31/08 with investigators,george states that Caylee's carseat was in the car along with a lot of clothes all over the car when he picked it up from the towyard.He also states that casey's purse was in the front seat with her drivers license in it.The investigator even says to george"so her purse with her license was there in the car for at least 2 weeks?"george says yes.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-casey2808aug28,0,1516343.story

It just occurred to me that Casey did not anticipate the car getting towed or stolen or she is an absolute idiot as opposed to people giving her credit for being bright.   Without a licence she could not ID herself, and that would include if she had planned to travel which I have always given weight to her contact with Mark Hawkins in CA and even telling his mother (ironically at Target one of the days she was committing check fraud) that she was making plans to go out to visit him & had discussed it with her mother.
Yep...good thinking Capp
Also isn't one charge against casey ID fraud?I think she may have had an ID with her picture and with Amy's name....maybe even a few friends names and maybe even one with cindy's name.

This too has occurred to be being that didn't she go to target and wasn't one of the purchases "BEER"  you do need an ID for that she had to produce something or I'm sure that the ATF would have been all over Target and the person who sold her that alcohol without checking for ID.  This is just something I been meaning to write down for so long now and it's just finally bugged me to put it out there that something is fishy if she couldn't buy alcohol then how in the heck was she able to purchase it..ohh I'm rambling now but basically this all ties in with having different friends Id's.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: June 28, 2009, 03:05:40 AM »

While trying to find the DNA sheet I ran into these early videos of the case.In these videos of george from 7/31/08 with investigators,george states that Caylee's carseat was in the car along with a lot of clothes all over the car when he picked it up from the towyard.He also states that casey's purse was in the front seat with her drivers license in it.The investigator even says to george"so her purse with her license was there in the car for at least 2 weeks?"george says yes.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-casey2808aug28,0,1516343.story

It just occurred to me that Casey did not anticipate the car getting towed or stolen or she is an absolute idiot as opposed to people giving her credit for being bright.   Without a licence she could not ID herself, and that would include if she had planned to travel which I have always given weight to her contact with Mark Hawkins in CA and even telling his mother (ironically at Target one of the days she was committing check fraud) that she was making plans to go out to visit him & had discussed it with her mother.
Yep...good thinking Capp
Also isn't one charge against casey ID fraud?I think she may have had an ID with her picture and with Amy's name....maybe even a few friends names and maybe even one with cindy's name.

This too has occurred to be being that didn't she go to target and wasn't one of the purchases "BEER"  you do need an ID for that she had to produce something or I'm sure that the ATF would have been all over Target and the person who sold her that alcohol without checking for ID.  This is just something I been meaning to write down for so long now and it's just finally bugged me to put it out there that something is fishy if she couldn't buy alcohol then how in the heck was she able to purchase it..ohh I'm rambling now but basically this all ties in with having different friends Id's.

The receipt from target had an ID on it. If you write a check you must have the persons ID or drivers license. On the Target receipt the ID IS KC Anthony's current (at that time) drivers license printed on the bottom as entered by the cashier.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: June 28, 2009, 03:54:54 AM »

DID Lee bring the purse back from Tony's? Tupelo, thanks for the link to LA's transcript.

I seems to me Lee brought the purse back but I was skimming the transcript. George says the purse was in the car. I am so confused. 

Yes I also had a problem with this, If the purse was on the front seat as the Ants stated and they were concerned about their daughter/granddaughter, the first thing they would have done is go through the purse and called the police. Unless they are lying and there was no purse and no drivers license etc. Both Cin Cin and Georgie said the same thing, the purse and her identification were on the front seat. I checked the tow truck drivers report and no one said anything about a purse, just about the baby car seat. If it were there I would have thought they would have to inventory it and report it.

So we are left to wonder what Lee bought back with him....if it was her purse and ID and the police were there they would have taken it. So whatever way you slice this one the Ants are doing their best to cloud and misdirect everything, as they have from the beginning. I don't doubt the story about the police woman is based on something that may have happened, for example when the police woman came in and saw Cindy hunting through KC's purse she took it away from her is more likely.

If there is anything in the time line based on a statement of C&G, throw it out and rework it, there is a possibility that at times they are telling a sanitized version of the facts but more likely the probability favors their being pathological liars.

I think we have to take everything the Ants say as suspect, they seem incapable of telling the truth.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathological_liar

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1031 on: June 28, 2009, 09:14:55 AM »

DID Lee bring the purse back from Tony's? Tupelo, thanks for the link to LA's transcript.

I seems to me Lee brought the purse back but I was skimming the transcript. George says the purse was in the car. I am so confused. 

Yes I also had a problem with this, If the purse was on the front seat as the Ants stated and they were concerned about their daughter/granddaughter, the first thing they would have done is go through the purse and called the police. Unless they are lying and there was no purse and no drivers license etc. Both Cin Cin and Georgie said the same thing, the purse and her identification were on the front seat. I checked the tow truck drivers report and no one said anything about a purse, just about the baby car seat. If it were there I would have thought they would have to inventory it and report it.

So we are left to wonder what Lee bought back with him....if it was her purse and ID and the police were there they would have taken it. So whatever way you slice this one the Ants are doing their best to cloud and misdirect everything, as they have from the beginning. I don't doubt the story about the police woman is based on something that may have happened, for example when the police woman came in and saw Cindy hunting through KC's purse she took it away from her is more likely.

If there is anything in the time line based on a statement of C&G, throw it out and rework it, there is a possibility that at times they are telling a sanitized version of the facts but more likely the probability favors their being pathological liars.

I think we have to take everything the Ants say as suspect, they seem incapable of telling the truth.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathological_liar

You are so right Miki!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 28, 2009, 09:30:20 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  Interesting dicussions going on.  I remember this Frank M. guy.  Wasn't he also associated with an apartment scam, as well?  Something about taking deposits for apartments that were already rented or did not exist? By the way, when Casey was claiming to work for Universal, didn't she make up emails and her boss's name was Thomas Franck?  I need to go back and look this up.  I also noticed that on the lotustalk website they give a lot of info on him, one of the things was that he liked Star Wars--connection to Lee, perhaps?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: June 28, 2009, 09:43:33 AM »

Good morning all!  Haven't posted in quite some time.  Was watching tv last night (Law and Order SVU).  I kept telling husband that there are alot of similarities between the show and Caylee's case.  Told him I imagined you'd all be comparing it.   You can see more about the episode at:
http://www.nbc.com/Law_and_Order_Special_Victims_Unit/about/recaps.shtml#cat=10&mea=10019&ima=64573
I don't know how or if you're able to watch video on it?

Boo-wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you alot these past few weeks.  Hope you're doing okay.

Episode 10019 | Season 10 | 04/28/2009
After a distraught woman comes into the SVU demanding the detectives investigate her granddaughter's disappearance, they decide to interview Ruth's daughter, Ashley. Ashley blames her mother for interfering in her life and says she was about to pick up her baby daughter at the babysitter's house. Stabler offers to accompany Ashley. When Maria, the babysitter, is nowhere to be found at the residence, Ashley flips out and says Maria must have kidnapped Sierra, her little girl.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: June 28, 2009, 09:44:32 AM »

Northern Rose is correct in that Lee saw an ID that may have been an older DL but he also did see a newer version DL that had the hologram on it.   Our posts seemed to contradict each other. 
Could it have been KC's "under 21" DL? In Texas, they have stamped over the license in big red letter, UNDER 21. Or at least they used to, way back in the day if you were under 18, they took a side shot of your head, instead of a foward view.

Just thought I would throw that out there.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1035 on: June 28, 2009, 09:51:24 AM »

Good morning all!  Haven't posted in quite some time.  Was watching tv last night (Law and Order SVU).  I kept telling husband that there are alot of similarities between the show and Caylee's case.  Told him I imagined you'd all be comparing it.   You can see more about the episode at:
http://www.nbc.com/Law_and_Order_Special_Victims_Unit/about/recaps.shtml#cat=10&mea=10019&ima=64573
I don't know how or if you're able to watch video on it?

Boo-wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you alot these past few weeks.  Hope you're doing okay.

Episode 10019 | Season 10 | 04/28/2009
After a distraught woman comes into the SVU demanding the detectives investigate her granddaughter's disappearance, they decide to interview Ruth's daughter, Ashley. Ashley blames her mother for interfering in her life and says she was about to pick up her baby daughter at the babysitter's house. Stabler offers to accompany Ashley. When Maria, the babysitter, is nowhere to be found at the residence, Ashley flips out and says Maria must have kidnapped Sierra, her little girl.

Definitely based on Casey Anthony, but then they go and change the ending. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1036 on: June 28, 2009, 09:52:35 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  Interesting dicussions going on.  I remember this Frank M. guy.  Wasn't he also associated with an apartment scam, as well?  Something about taking deposits for apartments that were already rented or did not exist? By the way, when Casey was claiming to work for Universal, didn't she make up emails and her boss's name was Thomas Franck?  I need to go back and look this up.  I also noticed that on the lotustalk website they give a lot of info on him, one of the things was that he liked Star Wars--connection to Lee, perhaps?

Monkalicious, I thought she said her boss's name was Manly or something like that.

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: June 28, 2009, 09:57:26 AM »

Has anyone mentioned 2 items that were found at Suburban?  Specifically, a mylar balloon that was Winnie the Pooh and I believe said "Hugs for you" and also a bag that was Play Sand?  I've wondered about the 2.  Wonder if Casey attempted to bury Caylee with Shovel in sandbox and then changed mind, grabbed bag of sand (possibly in shed) and threw in trunk.  I think there was mention of sand there?  Let me know what you think.  The balloon-lots of theories...receipt?  Taken to Suburban later by Casey?  Let me know what you all think.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: June 28, 2009, 10:06:19 AM »

Has anyone mentioned 2 items that were found at Suburban?  Specifically, a mylar balloon that was Winnie the Pooh and I believe said "Hugs for you" and also a bag that was Play Sand?  I've wondered about the 2.  Wonder if Casey attempted to bury Caylee with Shovel in sandbox and then changed mind, grabbed bag of sand (possibly in shed) and threw in trunk.  I think there was mention of sand there?  Let me know what you think.  The balloon-lots of theories...receipt?  Taken to Suburban later by Casey?  Let me know what you all think.
Hi Hiding Monkey, I don't know what to think about the sand, maybe she was gonna use it to weight her down, but that wouldn't make sense. Pavers make much more sense to me. The balloon could have come from anywhere, but it being Winnie the Pooh, could have some significance. I don't know about these items. JSM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: June 28, 2009, 10:08:11 AM »

She did use his name in emails.Here is an article that mentions it.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19464687/detail.html
The Lotus website was interesting.I'm curious about the Star Wars connection also. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.