April 20, 2024, 02:40:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "I'm CONFUSED!" Thread & HOW Can I HELP???  (Read 27820 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2009, 09:27:16 PM »

Next "I'm confused"
Timothy J Lawless' mother Maryilym Elizabeth Tieken/Short/Lawless/Gomes married Timothy's father, Gary D. Lawless in June of 1968.  She married him under the name of Tieken and she married him under the name of Short.  She married him after the birth of all 3 sons (Timothy, Gary D., and Jeffrey Carl).  One month, count it, one month later, she divorces him.
Question, why would a woman marry a man under 2 different names? and then divorce him one month later?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2009, 09:38:18 PM »

Hi again Lone, that is what I have been doing from the get go. Me don't do research.  What will be the most awesome task is to read all of it first (more than 6,000 comments), because many of the questions asked in the beginning are answered several hundreds of comments later.

In my third time through here is one of my questions:

John Mack Lawless (not to be confused with McNealy A. Mack Lawless) is the uncle of CLL.  He was born 1893? and died 1965.  Did he marry, if so, to whom, and did he have children?  I don't think he did marry, but I am not sure.

There is also an John M. Lawless (born prior to 1946) who is the cousin of CLL.  He is the second born of Richard Birdette Lawless (1910-1969) who married Betty June Grimes/Lawless Johnson.
Did this John M. get married and did he have children (I think he did)?

I have been told neither married and neither have children.  Also that they are both buried in brewster WA.  I wish I could say where I am getting this info, but I can't.  ugh.  I can say that the person I am in contact with KNOWS for sure 1000000% all about the family, the ONLY way their info would not be true is if they were out and out lyinng on purpose, however, I don't know why they would.  So I think we cann assum the innfo is correct

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 09:41:24 PM »

Hi again Lone, that is what I have been doing from the get go. Me don't do research.  What will be the most awesome task is to read all of it first (more than 6,000 comments), because many of the questions asked in the beginning are answered several hundreds of comments later.

John Mack Lawless (not to be confused with McNealy A. Mack Lawless) is the uncle of CLL.  He was born 1893? and died 1965.  Did he marry, if so, to whom, and did he have children?  I don't think he did marry, but I am not sure.

There is also an John M. Lawless (born prior to 1946) who is the cousin of CLL.  He is the second born of Richard Birdette Lawless (1910-1969) who married Betty June Grimes/Lawless Johnson.

I have been told neither married and neither have children.  Also that they are both buried in brewster WA.  I wish I could say where I am getting this info, but I can't.  ugh.  I can say that the person I am in contact with KNOWS for sure 1000000% all about the family, the ONLY way their info would not be true is if they were out and out lyinng on purpose, however, I don't know why they would.  So I think we cann assum the innfo is correct
I'll take that as they never married.  Why I have the 4 children thing circled

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2009, 09:51:42 PM »

ok, I believe the only dumb question is the one we don't ask.
Where is Leavenworth as in the prison?
Reason I'm asking, Luann and Gerry Lawless lived for a while there, as in Leavenworth.  Wonder why?

I started a MAP THREAD, and leavenworth is on the first map on the thread
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5445.0

all of these places are just outskirts of where all the lawless famliy settled. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2009, 09:54:17 PM »

Next "I'm confused"
Timothy J Lawless' mother Maryilym Elizabeth Tieken/Short/Lawless/Gomes married Timothy's father, Gary D. Lawless in June of 1968.  She married him under the name of Tieken and she married him under the name of Short.  She married him after the birth of all 3 sons (Timothy, Gary D., and Jeffrey Carl).  One month, count it, one month later, she divorces him.
Question, why would a woman marry a man under 2 different names? and then divorce him one month later?

that has been one of my very first questions.  Strange.  And where does she come up with the last name of SHORT?  LOL.  btw, both of the records for the two names were recorded on the same day. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 09:55:56 PM »

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 09:57:52 PM »

I just received new info(this was part of it about never married/no kids) so I still am getting it all updated in the database and will post the updated report soon.  please excuse all my typos this stupid screen is jumping all over again.  grrr, does it do that for anyone else? ugh.  so annoying

what 4 children?

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 10:14:49 PM »

I had the cousin of CLL, John M. Lawless, son of Richard Birdette Lawless, as having 4 children.  I don't know where I got that.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2009, 10:19:50 PM »

I think it might have been posted early on now that I think about it, and it was never verified, might have been something someone had found in a family tree or something, and was working on to verify or not.   there was a family tree over in ancestry.com that info came from and it had mistakes in it, so that might be where it originally came from. 

this is why I try to get the actual records to confirm things, because so many of those family trees people post are wrong.

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2009, 10:24:16 PM »

that very well is probably what happened.
I do also wonder how Maryilyn was a Short.
This is about where things start to really do haywire on all fronts -- around the mid 60s.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2009, 10:29:56 PM »

okay hmmm maybe he did marry?  gee. 

ok I think northernrose found the shutt marriage with 4 children, then I copied her post to sort through something to connect so I had reposted this post

John Lawless married Ms. Shutt ( father Mr Shutt mother Ms. Halliday)
 They had 4 children

Child one male
Child two male
Child three female
Child four male

Chronology of John:

1976 played football in High School

1979 flys home to visit parents Betty and Don Johnson from North Seattle Community College.

1978 flew to Louisville Kentucky to visit John McCollum his former Bridge Port Teacher

1980 – 1982 - on mission for the LDS Church from 1980-1982 in the San Diego area

1982 Jan 6 – started at BYU Provo – Studying to be an electrical engineer

1982 (Mar) Don and Betty Johnson are in Utah visiting and John who is attending school at BYU in Provo visited them in Salt Lake.

1982 (Dec) visits Brewster for 10 days from BYU in Provo

1983 Returns to parents home( Don and Betty Johnson) after attending BYU in Utah.  Plans to continue schooling during winter quarter.

1986 calls home at Christmas from Bangor, Maine

now I reread my new notes and it says john mack uncle of cll never married/no kids, and does not say about his cousin john mack, son of richard birdette lawless.  only that he lives in brewster wa. 

so gee.  boo on me.  I will get this all together in an updated report so I don't have to try to remember off the top of my head. ugh

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2009, 10:32:50 PM »

john mack the cousin seemed to be a mormon, so is the son of don lafayette johnson who bette june grimes/lawless married after she divorced richard birdette lawless.  so this is where the mormon's come in I guess? 

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2009, 11:52:06 PM »

So the John Lawless who is the Johnsons son is not married??..lol and he is Cll's cousin?
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2009, 11:54:26 PM »

Perfect thread..."I'm Confused"..lol Good one LONE!~~~
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2009, 11:56:51 PM »

ok, Richard Birdette Lawless actually goes by the name Dick who is carleen Shepards father in Brewster?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 12:00:44 AM »

do you walk to school or carry your lunch
yes.

but the answer to your question is no, maybe.
The uncle of CLL did not marry, maybe cousin also named John Lawless did.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2009, 12:07:02 AM »

ok, Richard Birdette Lawless actually goes by the name Dick who is carleen Shepards father in Brewster?

I never saw that he goes by the name of Dick, though seems logical, I have seen him go by Birdette.  Anyway, Carleen Lawless, daughter of Richard/Dick Birdette Lawless and Betty June Grimes/Lawless/Johnson have four children.  She is the first child and she married Tom Shepherd and they have three children, Judd, Sarah, and Terry.  Second child is John M. Lawless, third child is Nancy Lawless, and fourth child is Gerald Dee Lawless who married the infamous Luann Warner/Campbell/Fox/Lawless.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2009, 12:09:42 AM »

The geneology thread probably explains this better than me.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2009, 12:22:44 AM »

there is also a richard allen lawless, son of richard birdette lawless. 

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2009, 12:26:27 AM »

I understand now...Thank you sister ...and I carried a sack lunch and my mom always put green apple jolly rancher candies in it::cartwheel:: in it..lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.