April 18, 2024, 02:37:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "I'm CONFUSED!" Thread & HOW Can I HELP???  (Read 27801 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2009, 01:13:26 AM »

if ya'll can get me the name of ex-hubby (well any info ya can really) (mh's) i can see what i can do...i'm in arkansas...and everyone knows everyone uggh.  someone, either ex-hub or new wife, Monkey Devil! has family in the area, because nobody just ups and decides to move to arkansas

he is johnny jason huckaby.   name is actually johnny, not john. 

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
about Johnny Jason Huckaby
Name: Johnny Jason Huckaby
Birth Date: 16 Sep 1982
Mother's Maiden Name: Galloway 
Birth County: Monterey 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2009, 01:13:42 AM »

Next "I'm confused"
Timothy J Lawless' mother Maryilym Elizabeth Tieken/Short/Lawless/Gomes married Timothy's father, Gary D. Lawless in June of 1968.  She married him under the name of Tieken and she married him under the name of Short.  She married him after the birth of all 3 sons (Timothy, Gary D., and Jeffrey Carl).  One month, count it, one month later, she divorces him.
Question, why would a woman marry a man under 2 different names? and then divorce him one month later?

That is a VERY GOOD question....
As a woman, when I ask myself...
"What would make me leave my husband after a month of marriage???"
One answer that surely comes to mind is....
I would if I found out my husband raped or molested someone....
Just a monkey thought...

does she have ss# for both names?  sounds like id monkey business.  which one of her divorced him?  tieken or short?  both?  (seems like that would raise some flags)  if she married him under 2 different names (like she was 2 different people[and i don't think she was or had a split personality]) and only divorced him under one, wouldn't the other last name still be on record as being married?
sheesh...now i'm confused

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2009, 01:13:42 AM »

ok, I got something else I need to have clarified:
Betty June Grimes/Lawless/Johnson -- her father was Paul Johanthan Grimes (1887-1962) married Florence Lucile Shepard (1889-1987).  That can't be right????

what are you seeing that it can't be right? LOL

I can recheck it though

Betty June and Richard have a daughter Carleen who married a Sheperd?  Maybe the spelling is off.

yes that is correct.

LOL

not her cousin I hope!!

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2009, 01:14:24 AM »

I just wanted to say that I have followed this research from the beginning of Blink's article on BOC. Everyday, few times a day, I come in to catch up. I suck at researching, and I suck at computers, but all you guys are doing a fantastic job, and I really wish that I could offer some kind of assistance.

I look forward to the day I come in to see this all wrapped up with a pretty bow!

You guys rock! Carry on...     an angelic monkey 

Hi Gizzie.  you don't have to know how to research to help, just brainstorming ideas sometimes triggers something everyone else misses.  or you might be scanning through info and notice someone connects to something else where we have alll mjissed it.  there is so much info on these threads it is osmetimes hard to connect it all.
I just wanted to second that!!!
FRESH eyes can really help!!!! 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2009, 01:16:03 AM »

Next "I'm confused"
Timothy J Lawless' mother Maryilym Elizabeth Tieken/Short/Lawless/Gomes married Timothy's father, Gary D. Lawless in June of 1968.  She married him under the name of Tieken and she married him under the name of Short.  She married him after the birth of all 3 sons (Timothy, Gary D., and Jeffrey Carl).  One month, count it, one month later, she divorces him.
Question, why would a woman marry a man under 2 different names? and then divorce him one month later?

Just a monkey thought...

does she have ss# for both names?  sounds like id monkey business.  which one of her divorced him?  tieken or short?  both?  (seems like that would raise some flags)  if she married him under 2 different names (like she was 2 different people[and i don't think she was or had a split personality]) and only divorced him under one, wouldn't the other last name still be on record as being married?

I don't think a record of her divorce was ever located.
Mama, I think he is remarried, not sure

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2009, 01:16:09 AM »

hmmm I know he was in shawnee, maybe this is his father?  maybe that is why he moved there?

Social Security Death Index
about Johnny M. Huckaby
Name: Johnny M. Huckaby
SSN: 4xxxxxxxxx
Last Residence: 74801  Shawnee, Pottawatomie, Oklahoma, United States of America
Born: 25 Jan 1942
Died: 27 Jul 2001
State (Year) SSN issued: Oklahoma (1956-1957)

To find me:
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2009, 01:16:33 AM »

Is he the Richard Lawless that married Clarenda Harris McKey?
There is a Richard Lawless that married Clarenda nee McKey.  Her father was Daniel and her mother Jane Pickens Hughes.
I feel like starting a who is this thread -- I've got dozens of them -- who is this Law-less person.
Nite and happy hunting.

GREAT idea, Sis...
You Should!!!
Nighty-Night
 an angelic monkey
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2009, 01:17:46 AM »

if ya'll can get me the name of ex-hubby (well any info ya can really) (mh's) i can see what i can do...i'm in arkansas...and everyone knows everyone uggh.  someone, either ex-hub or new wife, Monkey Devil! has family in the area, because nobody just ups and decides to move to arkansas

well this should be easy only about a gazillion Huckaby's in ar..one was our last governor ...should be a piece of cake 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2009, 01:18:00 AM »

Next "I'm confused"

Just a monkey thought...

divorce records are on here somewhere LOL.  I think I found only one under tieken?  and then she married manuel gomes about 5 years later.I think that is what I remember.

To find me:
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2009, 01:18:45 AM »

Next "I'm confused"

Just a monkey thought...

It makes me wonder ...yet AGAIN... about Luanne the Forger Lawless?!?!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2009, 01:19:29 AM »

well this should be easy only about a gazillion Huckaby's in ar..one was our last governor ...should be a piece of cake 

I believe I posted his wife's name and their addresses on here somewhere.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2009, 01:21:53 AM »

I have to go to sleep will try to answer anything else tomorrow if I have the answers
nite

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2009, 01:23:06 AM »

Next "I'm confused"

Just a monkey thought...

then they aren't really divorced are they? sheesh were gonna find out that his current wife is really his previous wife that he married twice under two names...heck, never mind what kind of woman would divorce a guy after a month of marriage, what kind of woman marries the same guy twice under two different names?

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2009, 01:27:31 AM »

You are funny Mama!!!!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2009, 01:28:23 AM »

Next "I'm confused"

Just a monkey thought...

divorce records are on here somewhere LOL.  I think I found only one under tieken?  and then she married manuel gomes about 5 years later.I think that is what I remember.

This is part of a post from DD
Mother of all boys above
Name: Marylin Elizabeth Tieken
Birth Date: 20 Mar 1937
Mother's Maiden Name: Forman
Birth County: Napa

Mother married Gary D Lawless AFTER all boys above were born
Name: Marylin E Tieken
Est. Birth: abt 1938
Spouse Name: Gary D Lawless
Spouse Age: 35
Est. Spouse Birth: abt 1933
Date: 6 Jun 1968

Mother divorces Gary D Lawless a month After she married himcaifornia divorce
Name: Marylin E Ticken
Spouse Name: Gary D Lawless
Date: Jul 1968

Mother is also married to Gary D Lawless using the last name of SHORT, on the very same day she married him under the last name if Tieken

Name: Gary D Lawless
Est. Birth: abt 1933
Spouse Name: Marylin E Short
Spouse Age: 30
Est. Spouse Birth: abt 1938
Date: 6 Jun 1968

Mother then marries Manuel Gomes
Name: Marylin E Tieken
Est. Birth: abt 1937
Spouse Name: Manuel Gomes
Spouse Age: 44
Est. Spouse Birth: abt 1929
Date: 30 Oct 1973

I found no divorce for marilyn and manuel gomes

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2009, 01:30:59 AM »

Next "I'm confused"

Just a monkey thought...

then they aren't really divorced are they? sheesh were gonna find out that his current wife is really his previous wife that he married twice under two names...heck, never mind what kind of woman would divorce a guy after a month of marriage, what kind of woman marries the same guy twice under two different names?
I'm going to wet myself Mama -- hepme, hepme!!
 Embarassed

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2009, 01:34:50 AM »

did all three son's have the same last name?  was one of her names her maiden name?  where did the other one come from?  just from this little exchange i have a feeling that none of these people are who they claim to be...heck, they probably don't know their own real names..sounds to me like...'the heats movin' in ma, i never paid for that last cow, we gotta go.  chuck- you're now chris..etc.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2009, 01:37:32 AM »

Next "I'm confused"

Just a monkey thought...

I'm going to wet myself Mama -- hepme, hepme!!
 Embarassed
it'll be ok sister..i got the tp (or in this case the pt or the tppt or whatever we want to call it when the mood hits us

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2009, 01:46:31 AM »

did all three son's have the same last name?  was one of her names her maiden name?  where did the other one come from?  just from this little exchange i have a feeling that none of these people are who they claim to be...heck, they probably don't know their own real names..sounds to me like...'the heats movin' in ma, i never paid for that last cow, we gotta go.  chuck- you're now chris..etc.

the sons went by Lawless and Gomes, whenever they wanted, just like their mama.

Thanks, LM -- I made it, just like a big girl.
Nite for real.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2009, 01:50:24 AM »

where did the name short come from?  she was born tieken...are we sure that lawless was the father of the boys...i'm just thinking about 1968 (well from what i know, its a little before my time)  california...end of the hippy movement.  free love, fight the man?  i have a feeling that she could have been married to short at some point in time, maybe left him?  got caught up in all the free love?  met lawless, married him, remembered she was still married to short so she did it again,,,naww.  i tried but she started out tieken and the first wedding she was tieken.  so then why the short?  unless they were planning to get rode out of town and wanted to get their alises down pat before it happened.
sorry..thinkin' out loud again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.