April 25, 2024, 07:36:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "I'm CONFUSED!" Thread & HOW Can I HELP???  (Read 27862 times)
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2009, 01:51:25 AM »

You're pretty good Sister!!!!
I don't know HOW to do that, man!
I love the glitter and sparklies!!!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2009, 01:56:48 AM »

You're pretty good Sister!!!!
I don't know HOW to do that, man!
I love the glitter and sparklies!!!

I didn't do it, Brandi, another monkey did.  She is so gifted.
BRANDI'S AVATARS AVAILABLE HERE: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.0

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2009, 02:00:11 AM »

ok its a long shot..what if lawless isn't lawless?  what if he's short?  if short was HIS real last name it might make some since why she did it twice in one day.  if tiekin married lawless, she wouldn't be married to anyone..cause lawless isn't real.  so if she assumes his real last name as her last name (maiden) in the second "wedding"  at least it is documented somehow that she is married to the real guy.  ya'll know that all of this is very shady and i wouldn't be surprised if none of them can ever claim ss benefits.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2009, 02:48:17 AM »

i'm not gonna quit 'till i figure this out..see ya next year!
i'm gonna run with my lawless isn't really lawless theory.
ticken-(real name as far as i'm concerned with this theory) marries lawless (alias, not even real)  lawless real name short  (it would be ironic to have to take an alias and it be lawless lol) ticken knows that by marring lawless she's not really married to anyone (however, the fact that she had 3 kids before they got hitched i don't think marriage wasn't a pressing matter..i have the feeling that paper work was.)  so after ticken marries lawless, she then assumes the maiden name short (who she really just married)  so on a legal document the short's (real name, although not hers) are now legally tied to lawless.  so if say, dad wanted son to have 'real' last name-not alias they could by this happening.  now here's the kicker...it's ticken who divorces lawless...and if lawless dosen't really exist, then she' s not divorced (but was she ever legally married in the first place?  can you marry the same person on the same day under two different names..i doubt it.  it borders on pologmy....unless marylan ticken and marylan short really are two different people.  one we know is ticken dob mar 20 1937 in napa her mothers maiden name was foreman..then we have marylan short dob ? about 1938  well march is only 3 months into a year.  so short ends up being about a year older than ticken.  what woman wants to add an extra year to her age?  and ticken divorced lawless, then ticken married gomes and her year of birth goes back to 1937.  but both times she married lawless and when she divorced him she was a year older...but when she was born the year was 1937, and when she married gomes it was 1937....now we need to find any death records of a marylin short born around 1937  or a gary short who vanished from the face of the earth.
ugghh
i gotta call it a night.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2009, 03:04:45 AM »

ticken-(real name as far as i'm concerned with this theory) marries lawless (alias, not even real)  lawless real name short  (it would be ironic to have to take an alias and it be lawless lol) ticken knows that by marring lawless she's not really married to anyone (however, the fact that she had 3 kids before they got hitched i don't think marriage wasn't a pressing matter..i have the feeling that paper work was.)  so after ticken marries lawless, she then assumes the maiden name short (who she really just married)  so on a legal document the short's (real name, although not hers) are now legally tied to lawless.  so if say, dad wanted son to have 'real' last name-not alias they could by this happening.  now here's the kicker...it's ticken who divorces lawless...and if lawless dosen't really exist, then she' s not divorced (but was she ever legally married in the first place?  can you marry the same person on the same day under two different names..i doubt it.  it borders on pologmy....unless marylan ticken and marylan short really are two different people.  one we know is ticken dob mar 20 1937 in napa her mothers maiden name was foreman..then we have marylan short dob ? about 1938  well march is only 3 months into a year.  so short ends up being about a year older than ticken.  what woman wants to add an extra year to her age?  and ticken divorced lawless, then ticken married gomes and her year of birth goes back to 1937.  but both times she married lawless and when she divorced him she was a year older...but when she was born the year was 1937, and when she married gomes it was 1937....now we need to find any death records of a marylin short born around 1937  or a gary short who vanished from the face of the earth.
ugghh
i gotta call it a night.
ugggg..if they were two different women it would be poligomy anyway...ouch, i just sprained my brain..

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2009, 03:20:28 AM »

Mama, I don't think Marylyn is dead yet, but we could try and get in contact with Luann Warner/Campbell/Fox/Lawless the forger and she could probably make one up.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2009, 03:36:52 AM »

no..not marylyn  ticken  (the living one) marylyn short (the one who just showed up to marry gary on the same day m ticken did)  by golly if lawless is really lawless and not short then marylyn short est yob 1938 could have had her identity stolen by marylyn ticken  mar 20 1937.  marylyn ???decited she needed to be two different people who are a year apart in age when marring and divorcing lawless.  she was born 1937, when she marries gomes she was born in 1937.  but both marylyns who married lawless year of birth 1938.  when mary t. decides to divorce him (a whole month later) year of birth 1938.  mary short is still married to lawless (no divorce record) and she was born in 1938.  so i'm either gonna firmly believe that gary lawless could have been gary short at sometime  or mary t stole mary shorts name and year of birth..but why?  its not like she's 17 and they're crossin' state lines.  she was a thirty year old mother of three.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2009, 03:38:14 AM »

Mama, I don't think Marylyn is dead yet, but we could try and get in contact with Luann Warner/Campbell/Fox/Lawless the forger and she could probably make one up.
oh my, i don't think i have the energy tonight to mess with that mess Monkey Devil!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2009, 03:41:18 AM »

oh my, i don't think i have the energy tonight to mess with that mess Monkey Devil!

You've got me laughing so hard I can't think (thank you, I needed an excuse!).

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2009, 04:02:19 AM »

ugghh
i gotta call it a night.
ugggg..if they were two different women it would be poligomy anyway...ouch, i just sprained my brain..
sorry i got my math backwards..m ticken (forman) dob 3-20-37...m ticken marries lawless est yob 1938  m short marries lawless est yob 1938 m ticken divorce lawless est yob 1938
m ticken marries gomes est yob 1937.  she (or they, heck i'm just gonna call them the gals) got a year younger while with lawless.  wth?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2009, 04:07:53 AM »

no..not marylyn  ticken  (the living one) marylyn short (the one who just showed up to marry gary on the same day m ticken did)  by golly if lawless is really lawless and not short then marylyn short est yob 1938 could have had her identity stolen by marylyn ticken  mar 20 1937.  marylyn ???decited she needed to be two different people who are a year apart in age when marring and divorcing lawless.  she was born 1937, when she marries gomes she was born in 1937.  but both marylyns who married lawless year of birth 1938.  when mary t. decides to divorce him (a whole month later) year of birth 1938.  mary short is still married to lawless (no divorce record) and she was born in 1938.  so i'm either gonna firmly believe that gary lawless could have been gary short at sometime  or mary t stole mary shorts name and year of birth..but why?  its not like she's 17 and they're crossin' state lines.  she was a thirty year old mother of three.
or the other way around..she could have been born m short est yob 38 and taken over m tickens (forman) 3*20*37 id.  ok i need a link or info about her sons birth cert.  i wonder what year she was born in then?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2009, 04:08:30 AM »

yeah, but how old was she, whoever she it is, when she divorced?  Younger or older.  Short or Lawless?  These are burning questions.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2009, 04:10:23 AM »

You've got me laughing so hard I can't think (thank you, I needed an excuse!).

i glad your enjoying yourself...i'm almost scratch Monkey Devil!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2009, 04:11:53 AM »

Timothy J. Lawless/Gomes born in 1964
Gary D. Lawless/Gomes born in 1966
Jeffrey Carl Lawless/Gomes born in 1967

one of their mothers marries on June 6, 1968 and divorces in July, 1968.
She was rushing those babies -- ouch!!!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2009, 04:22:42 AM »

yeah, but how old was she, whoever she it is, when she divorced?  Younger or older.  Short or Lawless?  These are burning questions.
when m tinkin married and divorced lawless et yob was '38..when m short married lawless et yob was '38 (since m short never divorced him i can't give ya that info. )   but m tinkin (forman) dob is 3-20-37 and the m tinkin that married gomes et yob is '37...
so to answer you who ever (either of the gals) married lawless was a year younger than m tinkin (forman) and stayed that way until m tinkin married gomes..then she got a year older '37...thats why i need the birth cert info from her sons...i find out ..now i'm on a mission

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2009, 04:28:47 AM »

thanks hon ::MonkeyAngel::but i need moms dob from all three certs to see if she was growing younger before she married lawless or if the man is just magic that way.  did boys have last name lawless on birth cert?  hold that thought..i gotta look at something brb

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2009, 04:37:58 AM »

thanks hon ::MonkeyAngel::but i need moms dob from all three certs to see if she was growing younger before she married lawless or if the man is just magic that way.  did boys have last name lawless on birth cert?  hold that thought..i gotta look at something brb
ok, i'm back...when the older of the gals married gomes it was in..dam i can't find where i wrote it down  lets say'76 just for fun..the oldest tim would have been 12 (guesstament)  well i remember reading where he started with gomes and then switched it back to lawless (or vice verse)  was it a legal name change or was it just picking out a different name..  and i also want to see..well a lot..but the birth certs are a great start

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2009, 04:50:15 AM »

its all fishy..think about going to get a mar. license and getting a jp at the court house...yea. now imagine walking out of said court house, turning around and walking right back in to do it again...same people, but now the bride has a different name (and not the one she just got from her wedding five minuets before)  same groom, etc.  did they go right before shift change?  i'd really like to see the orig docs for both gals wedding and if it were the same jp? whatever?  that did it twice for them.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2009, 01:19:16 PM »

ok its a long shot..what if lawless isn't lawless?  what if he's short?  if short was HIS real last name it might make some since why she did it twice in one day.  if tiekin married lawless, she wouldn't be married to anyone..cause lawless isn't real.  so if she assumes his real last name as her last name (maiden) in the second "wedding"  at least it is documented somehow that she is married to the real guy.  ya'll know that all of this is very shady and i wouldn't be surprised if none of them can ever claim ss benefits.

Mornin' Mama!!
You're not off on some tangent!  In fact, there is now a whole thread which is about:
What if Clifford Lawless' last name is Lane...
There is much name, marriage and birth certificate tampering, it appears!  The name Lawless is almost FUNNY! Monkey Devil!
I think DoubleD has info that may be leading in that direction.  And also it's very likely they have a Forger amongst them!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2009, 02:03:14 PM »

mama good thinking! I hadn't thought about the name lawless as being an alias.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.