March 28, 2024, 06:41:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marilyn Tieken/Short/Gomes Marriage Same Day & Other Crazy Stuff  (Read 41180 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 07:34:54 PM »

# Comment by Marella — May 4, 2009 @ 2:10 pm

I have known Tim Lawless (formerly Gomes) for many years. He changed his name several years ago. Told me he wanted to use his mother’s maiden name instead of his step-fathers. I have seen the arrest report and read all the blogs here and on SM - and I find it difficult to believe. I knew him before he married Chona (she had a small daughter) together they have a son. I have worked with him in the IT field for a long time. The picture in the hat IS Tim Lawless, the other pics I’ve seen trying to determine if it is him also, ARE NOT. We who know him are shocked.

Marella-
I appreciate you weighing in. I have heard the same from other colleagues of his, and I guess yours. I have to be honest, I would strap in, this is going to get worse before it gets better. I spent a great number of years early as an IT Consultant for Fortune 500 Clients- I KNOW what kind of access he had and his capabilities; I would be very interested to know what’s on his computers.
B
this is from blinks site a while back.
guess tim went from lawless to gomes to lawless
now how could lawless be his mothers maiden name?
ok why does tim believe m. maiden name to be lawless..notice not his fathers name, not his moms first hubby name, her maiden name.  but WE know her maiden name was tiekin.  he should have been calling himself tim tiekin.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 07:36:18 PM »

the marilyn Tieken and boys and her marriages records/genealogy is all on page #2 and page #3 of the genealogy thread, beginning on page #2 Reply #38. 

I will go get the actual records/certificate info and post it here.
oh, YOU ROCK

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 07:41:22 PM »

maybe that was his way of explaining it to people? Good catch though!

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 07:43:34 PM »

it makes no sense he changed to his mother's name of lawless, she is definitely a TIEKEN, we have all her records going all the way back.  this person posting either is just making this stuff up(which I hate to say that about anyone) OR, tim told her a bunch of BS and she believes him. And the boys are all born Lawless.   

And there is a chance timothy lawless doesn't know the truth either. 

I just scrolled through all of the births in cali with the name of short.  there is nothing in there for any shorts that would be gary d short.  but there could be in other states.  I also went all the way through 1976 to see if any short children were born with a mother who is tieken, did not find any. 

I did find a nettie short whose mother is a doyle, I also found a short whose father is a sinclair(name of guy in mhp), and what is also interesting about this is there is also a marriage of a tieke and a sinclair.  I don't know if they are related to one another or to the guy in the MHP, it is probably just all coincidence. 

the weird thing is, the mariages are recorded the very same day.  so it is not like marilyn figured out she was someone else(adopted) and changed the record, or that she married under another married name she had kept and figured out she had to chang it later(it happened the same day), so just is werird. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 07:43:42 PM »

but he started AS lawless. was he ever a legal gomes?  if not maybe he had to turn back into a lawless 'cause it was fraud for him to be gomes.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 07:46:57 PM »

it makes no sense he changed to his mother's name of lawless, she is definitely a TIEKEN, we have all her records going all the way back.  this person posting either is just making this stuff up(which I hate to say that about anyone) OR, tim told her a bunch of BS and she believes him. And the boys are all born Lawless.   

I just scrolled through all of the births in cali with the name of short.  there is nothing in there for any shorts that would be gary d short.  but there could be in other states.  I also went all the way through 1976 to see if any short children were born with a mother who is tieken, did not find any. 

I did find a nettie short whose mother is a doyle, I also found a short whose father is a sinclair(name of guy in mhp), and what is also interesting about this is there is also a marriage of a tieke and a sinclair.  I don't know if they are related to one another or to the guy in the MHP, it is probably just all coincidence. 

the weird thing is, the mariages are recorded the very same day.  so it is not like marilyn figured out she was someone else(adopted) and changed the record, or that she married under another married name she had kept and figured out she had to chang it later(it happened the same day), so just is werird. 

they did it for a reason. i don't think it came up after the first 'wedding' 'hey, that was fun, lets do it again, now..but this time say your name is short'

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 07:49:10 PM »

but he started AS lawless. was he ever a legal gomes?  if not maybe he had to turn back into a lawless 'cause it was fraud for him to be gomes.

its possible he just decided to be a gomes one day but then someone needed a document for his birth so he went back to saying he was lawless, and just made up the story of his mother's name.  all the boys have used the gomes name.  lets see, how old were they when she married gomes?  could they be young and did not know gomes was not their father until years later? 

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 07:51:13 PM »

maybe they don't know. they were young and by the time lawless and tinkin and short got married, it was over..after a month.  i find it very hard imagine that these boys are g.  lawless'..can we find the divorce and are the boys even mentioned in it?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 07:51:21 PM »

I can't find anything else on a Marilyn elizabeth short in cali.  there is a marylin I. short, let me see what I can find.  maybe her middle name changed too?  LOL

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 07:52:52 PM »

let me dig up everything I can possibly find so we can sort through it and see if we can figure out anything.  I will not post all the stuff that is already over on the HUGE thread.  but I will just look for docs that seem it MIGHT BE them.

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 07:56:59 PM »

its possible he just decided to be a gomes one day but then someone needed a document for his birth so he went back to saying he was lawless, and just made up the story of his mother's name.  all the boys have used the gomes name.  lets see, how old were they when she married gomes?  could they be young and did not know gomes was not their father until years later? 
tim was 4 when tiken/short (i will start calling her the gals cause its easier) lawless got married/divorced. that was in 68. i think the gals married gomes in '72 or '74 (i'll have to go back and check).  if it were '72 then tim would have been 8...'74-10.  he was old enogh to remember when his mom married gomes.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 07:58:16 PM »

it was '73..he was nine

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 07:59:38 PM »

I can't find anything else on a Marilyn elizabeth short in cali.  there is a marylin I. short, let me see what I can find.  maybe her middle name changed too?  LOL

elizabeth turned into ilizabeth...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 08:07:55 PM »

Ok lets everyone put on their "criminal hats" and lets try to come up with some reasons a person would need to do this. Why does a person marry two times on the same day to the same person under 2 names. 

Where does the name short come from? Was she ever a short? I think that has been answered and it is no. Did she stay married under one of the names? Which name was it?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 08:08:46 PM »

maybe she was Marilyn Short from the beginning and then coined herself Tiekin.  we can find records on Tiekin...maybe she could too (not like this, but maybe m. Tiekin had died  and m.short knew about it)  maybe life was better being m Tiekin than m Short.  i'm sure it couldn't have been too hard considering the legal docs we're seeing estimate year of birth..
Lets remember,,the gals were a year younger while marring/divorcing lawless then any other record we have.  birth of Tiekin states may 1937, marriage to gomes may 1937 during all the lawless shenanagans 1938.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 08:15:27 PM »

Ok lets everyone put on their "criminal hats" and lets try to come up with some reasons a person would need to do this. Why does a person marry two times on the same day to the same person under 2 names. 

Where does the name short come from? Was she ever a short? I think that has been answered and it is no. Did she stay married under one of the names? Which name was it?

maybe she was..maybe she was (we don't have a first name yet)  who read an obit about M. Tinken, realized that they were about the same age  and volia' she's now Tinken.  OR  (i'm going long with this)  maybe she was tinken and short was the mother of the boys???  somehow tinken got them and married lawless 2 times with 2 names to make sure all bases were covered in case anyone got hinkey...or maybe she was ??Lawless in the first place, aquired the boys and then became tinken/short (aka the gals)

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2009, 08:17:11 PM »

tinken divorced lawless, but short did not (but they were never really married (short) because he and tinken were married first.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2009, 08:24:02 PM »

okay if she stole the tieken name and then married under her real name? or maybe she stole the short name also.  but why would you marry the same day under both names?  drunk? on drugs, acting stupid?  thought is would not matter if under a fake name?  but both are in napa county, would the county record them both?  maybe so?

had she married a short before she married gary d lawless?  and was his name a lie also?  we certainly can't find his parents. 

so yes, tracygirl, if a person is a criminal, why do they do this?  to have more ID's for what?  fraud?  drawing welfare under more than one name in two counties?  possibly.  two names and two sets of children, two checks. 

why get divorced a month later?  an annullment?  but you can't get an annullment with kids?  did she say they were not his?  was she married to a different lawless before gary?  maybe she was married to his brother? cousin?  did she then marry him and the get an aullment.  would it then read DIVORCE?

JUST THINKING OUT LOUD

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2009, 08:24:29 PM »

do me a favor and see if any tiekin/short had died.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2009, 08:28:34 PM »

okay if she stole the tieken name and then married under her real name? or maybe she stole the short name also.  but why would you marry the same day under both names?  drunk? on drugs, acting stupid?  thought is would not matter if under a fake name?  but both are in napa county, would the county record them both?  maybe so?

had she married a short before she married gary d lawless?  and was his name a lie also?  we certainly can't find his parents. 

so yes, tracygirl, if a person is a criminal, why do they do this?  to have more ID's for what?  fraud?  drawing welfare under more than one name in two counties?  possibly.  two names and two sets of children, two checks. 

why get divorced a month later?  an annullment?  but you can't get an annullment with kids?  did she say they were not his?  was she married to a different lawless before gary?  maybe she was married to his brother? cousin?  did she then marry him and the get an aullment.  would it then read DIVORCE?

JUST THINKING OUT LOUD
maybe she really was a lawless (boys last names) but at sometime been a known as a tinken (that counts for 1 kid) and a short (theres another, or two) and the only way to make it all match up would be to marry a lawless. 
uggh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.