March 28, 2024, 03:32:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marilyn Tieken/Short/Gomes Marriage Same Day & Other Crazy Stuff  (Read 41178 times)
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2009, 02:14:08 PM »

I have a mary j tieken who is from napa and also sacramento
listed with the same address as her are the names HARRIS, LAWLERS and Williams
I'll keep a note of that.  also listed there is a first church of christ and a foster kids fund

As in Connie Harris, Melissa Lawlers, and Fred WIlliams???
Coincidence?
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2009, 02:18:56 PM »

ok the grandparents of marylin elizabeth tieken, mother of timothy john lawless, are
maud e ? and joseph O forman. they come from missouri and are in napa before 1930. their daughter beatrice pauline/pauline beatrice forman marries the carl d tieken, these are the parents of marylin tieken,and the grandparents of timothy, gary duane and jeffery carl lawless.  now they seem to be in napa for a very long time.  3 generations, then timothy is born in glenn county in 1964. so who is over there? is that where gary lawless is?  but then why would beatrice pauline tieken die over there if marylin divorced gary the father in 1968, when beatrice does not die until 1976.  hmmm did they all move to glenn county at some point? 

let me keep looking
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2009, 02:03:08 PM »

this tieken -short thing has roasted my brain...so i tried to look up an elizibeth short and i got the black dialah.....i will not even start to link that to this...(but if some other monkey feels the need to bend their brain i'm all ears.)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2009, 02:28:27 PM »

this tieken -short thing has roasted my brain...so i tried to look up an elizibeth short and i got the black dialah.....i will not even start to link that to this...(but if some other monkey feels the need to bend their brain i'm all ears.)

I completely forgot the Black Dahlia was Elizabeth Short....
An unsolved atrocious murder form California!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2009, 03:28:33 PM »

I completely forgot the Black Dahlia was Elizabeth Short....
An unsolved atrocious murder form California!
lone..if you take me there i won't be able to sleep for 2-3 days......   what if there WAS a connection??

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2009, 03:38:08 PM »

this tieken -short thing has roasted my brain...so i tried to look up an elizibeth short and i got the black dialah.....i will not even start to link that to this...(but if some other monkey feels the need to bend their brain im all ears.)

oh really?  hmmm, now you sound like me Monkey Devil!

but I am interested in how that came up.  what does the name elizabeth short have to do with black daliah? how did you get there and I will do the same and go look

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2009, 03:46:25 PM »

oh, hmm yes, I never really looked at the black dahiah case even though so many asked me too.  gee so her name is elizabeth short.  how "funny"(not laughing) is that.   

well marylin tieken would be connected to timothy lawless family, so don't know how that would take us to the cantu case but I will go read up on the black dahlia today.  I read about it a long time ago, but never really studied it.  so I will go look, see what else might be in that case.

To find me:
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2009, 03:56:19 PM »

oh, hmm yes, I never really looked at the black dahiah case even though so many asked me too.  gee so her name is elizabeth short.  how "funny"(not laughing) is that.   

well marylin tieken would be connected to timothy lawless family, so don't know how that would take us to the cantu case but I will go read up on the black dahlia today.  I read about it a long time ago, but never really studied it.  so I will go look, see what else might be in that case.

Fascinating Captain!!!
*Spoken in my best Spock imitation*
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2009, 04:04:31 PM »

i didn't meant to give you monkeys the brain-strain but i'm tryin' to get the 'short' connection...liz short was murdered in the 30's? 40's?   but somehow tieken got the short name and WHY???

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2009, 04:11:16 PM »

For those monkeys interested in Elizabeth Short - Black Dahlia...
Snipped:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dahlia_suspects
Black Dahlia suspects

Mug shot by Santa Barbara police, after her arrest for underage drinking, September 23, 1943.
Born    29 July 1924(1924-07-29)
Hyde Park, Massachusetts, U.S.
Died    ca. 15 January 1947 (aged 22)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Occupation    Waitress
Parents    Cleo Short and Phoebe Mae Sawyer

Many suspects have been proposed as the unidentified killer of Elizabeth Short, nicknamed the "Black Dahlia", in 1947. Many theories have been advanced, but none have been found to be completely persuasive by experts, and some are not taken seriously at all.

The murder investigation by the LAPD was the largest since the murder of Marion Parker in 1927, and involved hundreds of officers borrowed from other law enforcement agencies. Sensational and sometimes inaccurate press coverage, as well as the nature of the crime, focused intense public attention on the case. As the case continues to command public attention, many more people have been proposed as Short's killer, much like London's Jack the Ripper murders.

Original suspects

Because of the complexity of the case, the original investigators treated every person who knew Elizabeth Short as a suspect who had to be eliminated. Hundreds of people were considered suspects and thousands were interviewed by police.

About 60 people confessed to the murder, mostly men but including a few women.[1] However 22 people were considered to be viable suspects by the Los Angeles District Attorney.[2][3]

The 22 District Attorney suspects

1. Carl Balsiger
   2. C. Welsh
   3. Sergeant “Chuck” (name unknown)
   4. John D. Wade
   5. Joe Scalis
   6. James Nimmo
   7. Maurice Clement
   8. A Chicago police officer
   9. Salvador Torres Vera
  10. Dr George Hodel
  11. Marvin Margolis
  12. Glenn Wolf
  13. Michael Anthony Otero
  14. George Bacos
  15. Francis Campbell
  16. "Queer Woman Surgeon"
  17. Dr Paul DeGaston
  18. Dr A. E. Brix
  19. Dr M. M. Schwartz
  20. Dr Artnur McGinnis Faught
  21. Dr Patrick S. O’Reilly
  22. Mark Hansen
  23. Jacob Fisk

Current Suspects

While some of the original 22 suspects were discounted, new ones have arisen. At present the following suspects are discussed by various authors and experts:

Walter Bayley
Norman Chandler
Leslie Dillon
Joseph A. Dumais
Mark Hansen
George Hodel
George Knowlton
Robert M. "Red" Manley
Patrick S. O'Reilly
Jack Anderson Wilson (a.k.a. Arnold Smith)

Female suspects

Although the vast majority of suspects in the case were male, authorities did not rule out the possibility of a female killer. One theory held that, because Short had checked her baggage, including her clothing and cosmetics, a week before she died, she must have been staying with another woman (who presumably would have lent Short the essentials) during the intervening time. Another theory was that the assailant bisected Short's body because he or she was not strong enough to move it in one piece. One of the first people to confess to the murder was a WAC sergeant stationed in San Diego. Authorities took the confession seriously enough to investigate and found it groundless. [20] Another suspect is referred to simply as "Queer Woman Surgeon" in the Los Angeles district attorney's files on the case. Newspaper stories at the time implied that Short was a lesbian or bisexual, but the district attorney files state bluntly that Short "had no use for queers".

Famous Suspects

Woody Guthrie
Orson Welles
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2009, 04:32:03 PM »

well I did a very quick read-up on that case, scanning for any "matching clues" to anything.  only thing I see is that her father lived in vallejo at one time before they moved to los angeles.  he was working at mare island naval base. 

so that intersts me, but I didn't see anything else right off. 

there is always the chance marylin tieken, gary d lawless has a connection to vallejo.  it is just an off-the-wall "possibility" I have wondered about.  Marylin elizabeth tieken/ short would have been about 7 yrs old when the BD died.  she might have grown up hearing about the case.  gary d lawless would have been about 11... maybe they read about it by the time they were married and it was some kind of joke to them that she married under that name.  or maybe it was more than that, maybe he told her to use that name?  who knows 

but I will just go on with the cantu case and keep this info in my mind...

To find me:
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2009, 04:34:30 PM »

From America's Most Wanted:
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=40390

For years, the LAPD would follow every lead and question everyone who knew Elizabeth Short.  After Robert Manley's alibi checked out and he passed a polygraph test, police looked at everyone from surgeons to the nightclub owner Mark Hansen, who had once rented a room to Short.

While cranks and confessions poured in to newspapers and to law enforcement, police believed that the killer mailed a letter containing Short's purse contents to a Los Angeles newspaper days after her body was found.

While every lead and every suspect was checked out, nothing conclusive ever came from the murder investigation.  However, recently LAPD Detective Brian Carr and LA Times reporter Larry Harnisch believe that they may have stumbled upon a new lead in the Black Dahlia investigation.

Harnisch's research revealed a major clue found on a marriage document.  The document included an address one block south of the vacant lot where The Black Dahlia was found.  The man living at the address was a surgeon named Dr. Walter Bayley.

Bayley's daughter was a friend of Elizabeth Short's sister Virginia and brother-in-law Adrian, and had served as the matron of honor at their wedding.  Harnisch now had a suspect with proximity to the crime, a personal link to Short, and a reputation for being a gifted surgeon who could easily have enacted the gruesome surgical-like murder.

Harnisch claims that the doctor had begun acting erratically due to a degenerative brain disease which would not be diagnosed until after his death.  Bayley also had a mistress who ultimately received his estate instead of his wife.  According to Harnisch, Bayley's widow always felt that her husband was being blackmailed by the mistress with some deep, dark secret.

Harnisch believes that Bayley's deteriorating mental condition may have also made him prone to violence.

LAPD Detective Brian Carr agrees that Bayley is a possible suspect but also hopes that  DNA evidence can help break the Dahlia case.  Carr believes that a letter believed to have been sent by the killer contains trace DNA evidence in the form of the killer's saliva used to close the envelope.  That trace evidence could be used to name the killer given the recent advances in DNA testing.  The only problem is that the envelope and letter have gone missing from an evidence locker.  Cops believe someone took them as a souvenir.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2009, 06:19:28 PM »

the alice's restaurant singer?  hippy poet?  two's a protest 3's a movement guy???  Really??? 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2009, 06:20:26 PM »

the alice's restaurant singer?  hippy poet?  two's a protest 3's a movement guy???  Really??? 

Woody Guthrie

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2009, 06:26:21 PM »

Woody Guthrie
Ya made me think of our Gary the Poet Lawless for a moment!!!! hehehehe
From Wiki....

Woody Guthrie

The folk singer was one of the many suspects in the murder, according to the Los Angeles County district attorney's files and Ramblin' Man: The Life and Times of Woody Guthrie written by Ed Cray and published in 2004 by W.W. Norton. According to Cray, Guthrie drew police attention due to some sexually explicit letters and tabloid clippings he sent to a Northern California woman with whom he was smitten. The mailings disturbed their recipient so much that she showed them to her sister in Los Angeles, who contacted the police. Guthrie was quickly cleared of involvement in the murder, but various authorities attempted to prosecute him, with minor success, on charges related to sending prohibited materials through the mail.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2009, 10:15:18 PM »

arlo??  his son??

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2009, 11:19:52 PM »

yesterday i waited on a guy with the last name of Dobson..im in ar at for a minuet almost asked him, are you related to ...decited it was not for the best...the Sutton/Lawless line has me worried 'cause my moms maiden name is Sutton..

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2009, 11:20:12 PM »

arlo??  his son??

Watcha mean Mama???
Sometimes I'm a lil slow on the uptake...
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2009, 11:49:06 PM »

not to worry -- one of the SOs look a little like my cousin's husband.  Thank goodness I live far away hehe

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2009, 07:04:22 PM »

arlo??  his son??

Watcha mean Mama???
Sometimes I'm a lil slow on the uptake...
i believe Arlo (?_ Arloe?) Gunthery is Woodie Gunthery's son.  he was a folk singer in the '60s & '70s

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.