April 19, 2024, 08:18:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289095 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2009, 02:35:30 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  Ugh, seeing George's picture this morning sure does nothing good for me.  I was up all night with things turning over and over in my head.  I am haunted by the happenings in the July 1-4 time frame.

What was the date that we suspect Casey might have bought the new Pooh blanket?  Was it June 27?  How and when did she get it back in the house??????

The pings for Casey's cell were all over the place during that period.  Way out in the boonies, what was she doing????

Cindy going crazy on the 3rd.  Did she find the new blanket in the home??  Did she find the ring in the backyard????  Did she find something else in the backyard(the shorts????)

The PAVERS, this has bothered me, from, dare I say it, day 1!!!!!!!!!!  Why were they replaced??????  At one time I ruled this out, but, blood does not come off easily from concrete.  It discolors it, or so I have heard.  Were the pavers the ones found where Caylee was??????????  And the tree wasn't there a tree moved by the Anthony's??????  Why, especially around the time that you were becoming frantic about the whereabouts of your grandchild????????

Finally the borrowed shovel.  Was it used to maybe pry up pavers that had some kind of evidence on them????  Maybe turn them over?? 

May be nothing at all but all these things kept going thru my mind last night and I could not sleep.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2009, 02:36:04 PM »

CC, Do you ever go to JSM's Banning Thread?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.3760

I've been there twice, asking for her to ban me, but she refuses to.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2009, 02:37:36 PM »

WTH George in the picture with the other two guys looks like a wax figure, his face looks artificial. Stay home already 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2009, 02:39:12 PM »

I just have remark on those pictures at the hospital.  It brought back alot of memories for me.  I had a chronically ill child who passed away in 1992 so the hospital was like our second home.  Volunteers would bring around all kinds of stuff that people donated for the kids and for some of them it was the most exciting time of the day, to get a little something.  However, I always wanted to know where the 'gifts' came from before I let my child have it.  If I was a parent in the child's ward and the A's came around handing out their cheap looking bears I'd refuse it in a heartbeat.  But, on the other hand, a lot of time parents can't be with their sick kids because they have to work or they are a single parent, so the A's could just slip right into their room and give them a bear.  Imagine the shock on the parent's face when they get to the hospital and see a Caylee Bear sitting in the bed with their child.  Unreal.  I don't understand why people just keep feeding into the A's.  How does evil just keep penetrating the walls of common sense?  Sickening.  Yes, it does look like the A's are on tour and will be hitting tons of children's wards across the US.  JMO  Wow...

I'm so sorry for you loss BB   an angelic monkey...I want to share what I know, first hand, about Cleveland Clinic and donations.

My brother was a stem cell transplant patient at Cleveland Clinic 3 years ago.  His unit was one floor above the childrens' hospital and many times when I was on the elevator, it stopped at the children's floor for folks to get on/off.  When that door opens, there is a huge desk, security and hospital personnel.  NOBODY gets through without proper credentials.

Since my brother's transplant, he and I go to the Cleveland Clinic each holiday with gifts for patients.  We always make sure that everything is wrapped, sealed, etc., we call ahead and we make certain that the staff knows who we are, where everything came from and why we are doing this.  We leave everything at the nurses' station and ask them to make the deliveries into patient rooms. 

A final thought on the Anthony's bs at Cleveland Clinic....anybody can stand in the "main lobby" of the hospital and pose for a photo with anyone else.  The Childrens' Hospital at Cleveland Clinic website mentions charitable good deeds...but nothing about the Anthonys.  I'm not buying what they're trying to sell.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2009, 02:47:31 PM »

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2009, 02:51:02 PM »

I just have remark on those pictures at the hospital.  It brought back alot of memories for me.  I had a chronically ill child who passed away in 1992 so the hospital was like our second home.  Volunteers would bring around all kinds of stuff that people donated for the kids and for some of them it was the most exciting time of the day, to get a little something.  However, I always wanted to know where the 'gifts' came from before I let my child have it.  If I was a parent in the child's ward and the A's came around handing out their cheap looking bears I'd refuse it in a heartbeat.  But, on the other hand, a lot of time parents can't be with their sick kids because they have to work or they are a single parent, so the A's could just slip right into their room and give them a bear.  Imagine the shock on the parent's face when they get to the hospital and see a Caylee Bear sitting in the bed with their child.  Unreal.  I don't understand why people just keep feeding into the A's.  How does evil just keep penetrating the walls of common sense?  Sickening.  Yes, it does look like the A's are on tour and will be hitting tons of children's wards across the US.  JMO  Wow...
Bikerbev, sory for your loss and ITA, I wouldn't let my dog let alone my child have anything to do with the Scamthonys. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2009, 02:51:02 PM »

Numbersgirl...it is people like you and your brother who are sincere in 'giving to the children' for their sake, to make them happy and get their minds off their illness if just for a minute or two with wonderful gifts.  That is what most of the volunteers  or people who donate do...giving some happiness to an ill child.  Thank you so much for that.  If more people would go to the children's ward and walk around (after getting clearance from security, etc), they would come out of there with tears in their eyes and a new appreciation for the life they have.  The A's, on the other hand, are just doing it to promote their foundation, that's the only reason.  It looks to me that the A's are walking around the ward because George has the wagon which is the wagon they put sick kids in and give them rides in.  So somehow they got clearance to be on the ward and of course, you can tell because of that one picture down the hallway in the hospital at the end looks like the 'play room'. 

I wasn't dishing Cleveland hospital, I was trying to say that if Cleveland let the A's into the children's ward, there will be other hospitals to follow suit and that makes me angry. 

I will say as a former "hospital parent" that what you and your brother is putting happiness where it belongs even though you can't see the joy on the children's faces when they get those little presents.  Tell your brother and you thank you!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2009, 02:52:56 PM »

Third time is a charm CC.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2009, 02:59:43 PM »

Keep them coming CC! We need them today!  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2009, 03:00:19 PM »

Third time is a charm CC.  Monkey Devil!

JSM, you have nanners.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2009, 03:10:32 PM »

Bikerbev... 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2009, 03:10:52 PM »

WTH George in the picture with the other two guys looks like a wax figure, his face looks artificial. Stay home already 

That's what I thought! He looked like he had been pickled. 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2009, 03:15:17 PM »

...and I'm NOT expecting twins, but if I was you monkeys would be the first to know after I contact the Guiness Book of World Records of course.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2009, 03:42:29 PM »

...and I'm NOT expecting twins, but if I was you monkeys would be the first to know after I contact the Guiness Book of World Records of course.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2009, 04:15:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I should thank Tupelo and Numbers and the others who are digging up the latest Anthony cr*p.  But seeing George and Cindy's despicable scammy faces is like getting socked in the gut.  Yes, Grumbles, I too felt real physical nausea.  I agree, STAY HOME. 

Wouldn't their time, effort, and money be better spent LOOKING FOR THE REAL KILLER of their precious granddaughter, Caylee Marie?
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I have been working for a couple of hours on a timeline to post here, regarding the tattoo and the key week of June 30-July 5.  And now I show up only to find -- their evil faces.  Ick.  Guess all those local emergency responders weren't taking them up on their Caylee Bear offers, huh?  They had to go to Ohio and pose with old buddies in order to make themselves look legit.  Did I mention I feel sick?

Deep breath, think of Caylee.  I'll post my hard work in a moment, in dedication to her and to justice.  Sorry for the rant.

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2009, 04:22:39 PM »

What we know about the date of Casey's tattoo:

IMO, (and ICBW) it is not possible to pin down with certainty the date of Casey’s tattoo or a couple of other events, based on only the information that has been released to date.  There remains a certain amount of confusion about the week of Monday 6/30 to Friday 7/4.

During a timeline exploration with OCSO, Amy said Casey “gets up and runs out and gets a tattoo” on Thursday, 7/3.  However, in Amy's interview, she consistently confuses the days/dates between June 30 to July 4.  Just one example is that she originally told LE that Casey showed up on her doorstep the morning of July 1 after dropping Tony off at the airport, but later remembered it was June 30.  That puts her timeline ahead by one day.  Confusing.

Now, Troy said Casey "showed up" with the tattoo on the afternoon of Thursday, 7/3.  If he and Amy are remembering the date correctly (which is not certain), with a liar like Casey this still does not prove that she GOT the tattoo that day.  Not unless they saw her bare shoulder the day before and there was no tattoo. 

Want some more confusion?  You may recall that Troy also told LE that a tattooed guy “went with Casey to get the tattoo.”  Well, Sean Daly is a tattooed guy.  And Sean told LE that he and Casey were at Cast Iron Tattoos together on Wednesday, 7/2 – but says that HE was the one getting a tattoo.  And yet, Bobby Lee Williams, the tattoo artist who gave CASEY her tattoo, says she got it on that same day, Wednesday, 7/2 – and that Casey was alone!  Speculation:  Remember that Casey supposedly did not have an ID on July 4 (liquor store incident).  You have to show an ID to get a tattoo.  Could Sean have agreed to go on record with his ID as getting a tattoo, but the tat actually was for Casey? 

Danny Colamarino, the owner of Cast Iron, said Casey came in for her tattoo on his day off... which could be a clue to pinning down the date.  Now this is admittedly quite a stretch, BUT ---->  We know that Casey showed up at Cast Iron in Amy's car on TUESDAY, July 15 and spoke with Colamarino.  He remembers that the next day, WEDNESDAY, July 16 was his day off – and the day he heard about Casey’s arrest.  SO, if Colamarino regularly took Wednesdays off, then Casey's tattoo was done on Wednesday, July 2.  Pure speculation, of course, since we have nothing to prove when he was off work the week of the tattoo.

For what it’s worth, in Colamarino's  interview with OCSO, Casey's waiver form was requested by LE, but at least during the recorded context of the interview, the form was not produced by Cast Iron.  Did investigators ever get it? 

Interestingly, OCSO's released report states for the record that Casey got the tattoo on July 2nd or 3rd.  I have not seen a precise date publicized yet from LE.  Has anyone else?

Info from transcripts of interviews with OCSO, and from OCSO report released through discovery.  All can be found here:  http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2009, 04:35:27 PM »

Re Cleveland Clinic photos- -
Well, I keep saying this and I'm sure it's getting repetitive, but honestly-
Is there no limit to how disgusting and self promoting this hideous family can be?   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2009, 04:55:18 PM »

Re Cleveland Clinic photos- -
Well, I keep saying this and I'm sure it's getting repetitive, but honestly-
Is there no limit to how disgusting and self promoting this hideous family can be?   
Very obviously not! The only thing I can think, is that donations have dried up here in Florida and they are forced to go out of state. They are not about to give up this free money making ride without a fight.

Someone who is great at composing letters should do so stating what a scam these people are. Then each of us Monkeys should take a state and send this letter to every childrens hospital in that state. Every hospital if need be. It sounds like quite an undertaking, but in reality, it would not take that long to send a form letter and copy/paste a different name and addy. Yes, I'm serious.

I can't stand that these people have forgotten Caylee and only use her name to gain money and get out of legal issues, such as depositions. They cry they are the grieving, anguished grandparents to decieve authority and then in a blink of an eye they are all smiles when they think money is going to come in.  I'm so angry and disgusted today. We have to fight the fight and end this charade.  Any thoughts on my idea?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2009, 04:57:18 PM »

MINI-TIMELINE:  June 30 - July 6, 2008

June 30 (Mon) – Cindy is off work all week and expects to see Caylee.  She plans to take Caylee to see fireworks on July 4.

Casey takes Tony to the airport this morning in his Jeep.  He will be in New York through July 5.  She texts Amy at 9:22, asking her when she goes in to work.  Apparently the text is unanswered.  She calls Amy from the front door of JP’s and Ric’s condo, where Amy is staying, waking her up.  Surprise!  She and Amy go to buy a gas can at Target and spend the day together.  Amy goes to work that afternoon.  Casey discovers her abandoned car has been towed from Amscot, but tells Amy that her dad is taking care of it.  Casey will stay with Amy most of this week, driving Tony’s Jeep everywhere, but apparently does not have keys to the condo.

It is speculated based on phone records and pings that Casey spent the night with Andy France at his parents’ home this night.

At 1:19am (7/1) there is a text from Casey to Amy:  Sorry, talking to my crazy mom.  Apparently she had missed a call from Amy.

July 01 (Tue) – Per Jesse, Casey came by a little before 11:00am to take a shower, leaving the bathroom door ajar, and stayed till around noon when his roommate Josh came home. 

11:00am Casey texts Amy (apparently from Jesse’s):  You’re working all day, correct?  Amy replies:  No, I couldn’t pick up.  I’m in at five.  Casey: I work till five.  Are you closing?  If so, want to get a drink? Amy:  Should chill with Ric tonight, since he’s leaving tomorrow.  Casey:  Oh yeah, I want to see Ric before he leaves, too.
Per Amy, Casey shows up at the condo sometime on Tuesday with her nails freshly done (time unknown).

Note:  Per Troy, he picked up Melissa and dropped off Ric at the airport on “Tuesday evening.”  This is most likely not correct, as Ric’s flight to Boston was the following evening, Wednesday, 7/3.

11:46pm Casey texts Amy: I’m on my way.

July 02 (Wed) – 10:21am Casey last accesses the nursing home picture of Caylee on her laptop.  10:42-10:51am Casey types the “Diary of Days” as a Word document on the laptop.  (She will post it on her myspace five days later, on July 7.)  Everyone lies.  Everyone dies... With great power comes great consequence... What is given can be taken away...

It is possible that this is the “morning” that Amy can’t find her $400 cash and Casey tells her that she (Amy) put it away for safekeeping – apparently in her sleep.  However, based on text messages it appears that the money disappeared this night, and Casey told Amy the sleepwalking story on Thursday.  Amy to LE: “Um, the money got stolen the 2nd,” and  “She had no idea I was asleep until the morning when I said I didn’t remember it.”  It not absolutely clear whether by the 2nd” Amy meant the overnight hours following the 1st, or the overnight hours following the 2nd.

Per Sean Daly, he was with Casey at Cast Iron Tattoos mid-day on this date.  He states that HE got a tattoo.

Per Bobby Lee Williams, tattoo artist at Cast Iron, Casey came in around noon on this date, and Bobby gave her the “Bella Vita” tattoo on her left shoulder blade.

6:50pm Amy texts Casey: Still gasy[sic].  Casey replies: Still hungry. I’m going to eat soon.

Evening:  Troy took Ric to the airport for his flight to Boston, and in the same trip picked up Melissa, who was arriving from Virginia for a visit.  (Per Troy, this happened “Tuesday night” – but he also states that Melissa came on the 2nd, which is Wednesday, not Tuesday.  And there is evidence that Ric left Wednesday, so this appears to be the correct date.)

Troy says Casey told Melissa this night “We should get tattoos.”  Melissa said no thanks.

9:51pm Casey texts Amy:  How’s close going?  Amy replies: Be done a little after eleven.  Casey:  I’ll kill time until then.  Amy:  Come here at 11:15, we’ll go to the boys’ (condo) and get me ready. Casey:  Sounds like a plan, love. 

Per Troy, “We went out to Voyage that evening.  “  Per LE to Amy, “You guys went to a couple of clubs that night.”  Amy agrees.   However, LE says “the third, the second… You went to “Voyage, Macos, Voyage.”  Texts from Amy to Casey appear to show that these were Amy’s movements the next night, Thursday 7/3.  But these text messages are marked only with a date and no time; they could have been sent after midnight on 7/2.

At any rate, Casey apparently spent the night at “the boys’” condo.  Troy says “we all went back to Ric’s and went to bed.”

July 03 (Thu)
– It is likely that this is the “morning” that Amy noticed her $400 was missing and Casey tricked her with the idea that she had put it away while sleepwalking.  At the end of this day, after midnight into July 4, Amy texts Casey about not being able to find the money, referring to the sleepwalking story.

Per Amy, Casey “gets up and runs out and gets a tattoo.”  Amy thinks it was on Casey’s right shoulder but is not sure.

Per Troy, she “shows up” with a tattoo.  “Later that day, that’s when she had the new tattoo.”  He also states that a guy with a lot of tattoos “went with her to get the tattoo.”  He can’t recall the guy’s name, but knows it; says it is a common name.
Troy had to work.  Casey and Melissa spent five hours together, shopping and having their hair done.  Melissa said that Casey did not mention Caylee in all that time.  Melissa told Troy that Casey was arguing with her mother on the phone during their time together, and seemed upset at times.

This is the afternoon that Casey told Cindy she could pick up Caylee at a parking lot at Universal Studios.  Cindy went, but there was no Caylee.  Cindy says Casey told her on the phone later that she and Caylee were actually in Jacksonville with “Jeff” and had been all week.

9:46pm Casey texts Amy:  Hey you have no hostess.  Troy says that he and Melissa and Casey went to The Lodge this night, but Amy was not there.  This is actually the night that Amy’s texts indicate she went from Voyage to somewhere else, then back to Voyage. 

Cindy has Lee help her set up a myspace profile and writes a blog, entitled "My Caylee is Missing."  She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me... Now she is gone... All I am guilty of... Jealousy has taken her away... Lies and betrayal... No money, no future... Who is now watching over the little angel?

Out partying that evening, Troy says that Casey suddenly became "visibly upset" and said they had to leave.  “Her brother is coming to look for her.”  And they left The Lodge immediately.

Presumably Melissa and Troy did not spend this night at Ric’s, because they left for Sarasota the next day for a two-day visit with friends.

12:27am (7/4) Amy texts Casey:  So tell me this hiding is a joke!  I can’t find it anywhere. This is so unlike me.  Casey replies:  I feel so bad for not paying closer attention.  I’m sorry love.   Let me know if I can help. (Unknown where Casey or Amy were at this time.) 

July 04 (Fri) – Troy and Melissa are in Sarasota. Amy and Casey spend the day helping Will Waters prepare for the party at his house.  They run errands and are unable to make a purchase at a liquor store because Casey doesn’t have her ID.  Annie’s father sees Casey at the liquor store with her friends.

Casey helps with the party.  The group goes to Lake Eola for fireworks.  She has an upsetting conversation with Tony.  Will is smitten.  Casey barely mentions having a daughter, briefly.

The Anthonys state that they did landscaping work in their yard at this time.  Persistent unverified reports state that the Anthonys placed or replaced concrete pavers on their property on this date, or this weekend.  Cindy acknowledged in a media interview that they laid down pavers, but said they were “peach-colored” – different from the pavers found at the Suburban drive scene where Caylee’s remains were found in December.
Casey spends the night at the boys’ condo with Amy.

July 05 (Sat) – Casey is “annoyingly giddy” typing away on her laptop that morning, per Amy.  Happy because Tony is coming home.

However, Casey heads over to Will’s.  They go to Target and Ikea, they have lunch together.  They are still on the phone as Casey takes Tony’s jeep to a car wash on the way to the airport to pick him up that afternoon.  Casey stays on the phone with Will up to the point where Tony is actually getting off the plane.

Tony and Casey head to the Buffalo Wild Wings at Waterford Lakes, where they see Sean and Annie and the gang, and Casey actually runs into the real Jeff Hopkins.

July 6 (Sun) – Casey briefly texts Amy, solicitously asking about the missing money:  Any luck? 

Casey is now staying at Tony’s place, where she will remain until July 15, when Cindy ambushes her with Amy in tow, to drag her out of there.

Source for documented info is transcripts of interviews with Amy Huizenga, Danny Colamarino, Troy Brown, Jesse Grund, Tony Lazzaro, Cindy Anthony:
 http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm
Any errors are my own.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2009, 04:58:29 PM »

What we know about the date of Casey's tattoo:

IMO, (and ICBW) it is not possible to pin down with certainty the date of Casey’s tattoo or a couple of other events, based on only the information that has been released to date.  There remains a certain amount of confusion about the week of Monday 6/30 to Friday 7/4.

During a timeline exploration with OCSO, Amy said Casey “gets up and runs out and gets a tattoo” on Thursday, 7/3.  However, in Amy's interview, she consistently confuses the days/dates between June 30 to July 4.  Just one example is that she originally told LE that Casey showed up on her doorstep the morning of July 1 after dropping Tony off at the airport, but later remembered it was June 30.  That puts her timeline ahead by one day.  Confusing.

Now, Troy said Casey "showed up" with the tattoo on the afternoon of Thursday, 7/3.  If he and Amy are remembering the date correctly (which is not certain), with a liar like Casey this still does not prove that she GOT the tattoo that day.  Not unless they saw her bare shoulder the day before and there was no tattoo. 

Want some more confusion?  You may recall that Troy also told LE that a tattooed guy “went with Casey to get the tattoo.”  Well, Sean Daly is a tattooed guy.  And Sean told LE that he and Casey were at Cast Iron Tattoos together on Wednesday, 7/2 – but says that HE was the one getting a tattoo.  And yet, Bobby Lee Williams, the tattoo artist who gave CASEY her tattoo, says she got it on that same day, Wednesday, 7/2 – and that Casey was alone!  Speculation:  Remember that Casey supposedly did not have an ID on July 4 (liquor store incident).  You have to show an ID to get a tattoo.  Could Sean have agreed to go on record with his ID as getting a tattoo, but the tat actually was for Casey? 

Danny Colamarino, the owner of Cast Iron, said Casey came in for her tattoo on his day off... which could be a clue to pinning down the date.  Now this is admittedly quite a stretch, BUT ---->  We know that Casey showed up at Cast Iron in Amy's car on TUESDAY, July 15 and spoke with Colamarino.  He remembers that the next day, WEDNESDAY, July 16 was his day off – and the day he heard about Casey’s arrest.  SO, if Colamarino regularly took Wednesdays off, then Casey's tattoo was done on Wednesday, July 2.  Pure speculation, of course, since we have nothing to prove when he was off work the week of the tattoo.

For what it’s worth, in Colamarino's  interview with OCSO, Casey's waiver form was requested by LE, but at least during the recorded context of the interview, the form was not produced by Cast Iron.  Did investigators ever get it? 

Interestingly, OCSO's released report states for the record that Casey got the tattoo on July 2nd or 3rd.  I have not seen a precise date publicized yet from LE.  Has anyone else?

Info from transcripts of interviews with OCSO, and from OCSO report released through discovery.  All can be found here:  http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

Desi
, did you ever find that photo at Fusion? I know the one you are talking about and I haven't found it yet. What about it are you interested in, if I may ask?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.