April 26, 2024, 10:38:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289326 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: July 15, 2009, 09:29:20 PM »

New Docs cominig!!! 

http://www.wesh.com/news/20058772/detail.html

snipped:

What's Next For Casey Anthony?

New evidence is expected to be released within the next couple weeks, but Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial will still be many months away.

By the end of this month, a spokeswoman for the State Attorney's Office said she plans to release more audio and videotaped evidence in the case.

Anthony's death penalty attorney Andrea Lyon is promising to file a motion to have the death penalty part of the case against Anthony thrown out before trial.

Also in question is the jail video of Anthony's emotional reaction to the news of a child's remains being found near her home. In one of his latest rulings, Judge Stan Strickland said the media does have a right to argue for the tape's release. No date has been set for that hearing.

Controversy has also surrounded the issue of moving the trial. Because of the unprecedented publicity, one veteran Orlando defense attorney said the trial will be moved to a different venue.

"I think it would be very difficult to get a fair trail in central Florida," Cheney Mason said.

A status hearing has been scheduled for the end of January. The trial will come some time after that. With all the investigation and preparation necessary for a death penalty case, Mason said the trial is still a long way off.

"I would suggest in the neighborhood of a year from now," Mason said.

Mason said the trial cost could go up a million dollars if they have to move it.

Umm-  ever wonder why it would be "very difficult to get a fair trial?"
BECAUSE NO ONE BELIEVES HER LIES!
They could take this trial to any out of the way town that has never heard of the Anthonys and still no one would believe her.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: July 15, 2009, 09:35:36 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4jlKgwLGvRM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4jlKgwLGvRM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Amazing Grace, Cherokee Version

We are her Caylee, we are here, we are waiting.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: July 15, 2009, 10:04:08 PM »

..do we have a monkey here who could contact morgan and find out when the Anthony family have to get back in there for more questions?
TIA

Let me look around, thought I just saw somewhere where that is suppose to be Aug 9thish.  If anyone finds it faster - post it and save me the hunt!
Hi NewsJunkie
I thought I read a while back that Morgan didn't have any depos scheduled until September.I could be wrong though.

September is when the next hearing about the depos is scheduled.  The A's and Morgan will appear before the judge in the civil case .., I hope then the judge will say the A's have to answer the questions they refused to answer in the previous depo.

Thank you - now any clue what happens around Aug 9th-ish?   

Fanny - you read my mind! LOL
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: July 15, 2009, 10:33:38 PM »

..do we have a monkey here who could contact morgan and find out when the Anthony family have to get back in there for more questions?
TIA

Let me look around, thought I just saw somewhere where that is suppose to be Aug 9thish.  If anyone finds it faster - post it and save me the hunt!
Hi NewsJunkie
I thought I read a while back that Morgan didn't have any depos scheduled until September.I could be wrong though.

September is when the next hearing about the depos is scheduled.  The A's and Morgan will appear before the judge in the civil case .., I hope then the judge will say the A's have to answer the questions they refused to answer in the previous depo.

About what this time?? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: July 15, 2009, 11:06:07 PM »

TIA

Hi NewsJunkie

About what this time?? 
ot answer on jsm

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: July 15, 2009, 11:06:46 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4jlKgwLGvRM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4jlKgwLGvRM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Amazing Grace, Cherokee Version

We are her Caylee, we are here, we are waiting.  an angelic monkey
i loved this an angelic monkey

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: July 15, 2009, 11:11:35 PM »

Fanny - on the three people looking for caylee!   (this time)
Now, I guess I go to JSM to see what mamacrazy meant?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: July 15, 2009, 11:41:50 PM »

TIA

Hi NewsJunkie

About what this time?? 
ot answer on jsm
Hi Monkeys.  Sorry I couldn't come hang out with everyone this evening -- lots going on and I didn't sleep last night, so I can't be a Midnight Monkey tonight. 

But I will tell you that reading the discussion from today and this evening makes me proud to be a Monkey.  Smart brains and compassionate hearts... When my own overworked brain won't work because it has been baffled with the b.s. from the Crazy Evil A's, I remind myself that there are other Monkey brains working together for the same purpose; when we put them together we do Caylee proud, IMO.  Hugs to my Monkey friends!

(LOL, MamaCrazy, I believe ANJ was pointing out Fanny's "clairvoyance" in reference to an on-topic comment from Fanny's earlier post... yes?)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: July 16, 2009, 12:05:40 AM »

Thanks again for the great discussion, Monks.
(Thank you for your very kind words, Tupelo.)

So, will we be shaking the cage with our doc-dance until we get some new discovery material to pore over and analyze?  Can't wait...

justice justice justice justice justice 

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 06:59:29 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: July 16, 2009, 12:06:30 AM »

TIA

Hi NewsJunkie

About what this time?? 
ot answer on jsm
Hi Monkeys.  Sorry I couldn't come hang out with everyone this evening -- lots going on and I didn't sleep last night, so I can't be a Midnight Monkey tonight. 

But I will tell you that reading the discussion from today and this evening makes me proud to be a Monkey.  Smart brains and compassionate hearts... When my own overworked brain won't work because it has been baffled with the b.s. from the Crazy Evil A's, I remind myself that there are other Monkey brains working together for the same purpose; when we put them together we do Caylee proud, IMO.  Hugs to my Monkey friends!

(LOL, MamaCrazy, I believe ANJ was pointing out Fanny's "clairvoyance" in reference to an on-topic comment from Fanny's earlier post... yes?)

man, its one day to the next....whatcho' talkin' 'bout...i'm sure i'll agree.......

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: July 16, 2009, 12:12:35 AM »

Thanks again for the great discussion, Monks.
(Thank you for your very kind words, Tupelo.)

So, will we be shaking the cage with our doc-dance until we get some new discovery material to pore over and analyze?  Can't wait...

justice justice justice justice justice 

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

See, Desi - that is what sindy forgot to do, get three pics for the three searchers.  She could have used your consulting - MB sure didn't tell her, but then again - that is not caylee?!?!?!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: July 16, 2009, 12:19:26 AM »

See, Desi - that is what sindy forgot to do, get three pics for the three searchers.  She could have used your consulting - MB sure didn't tell her, but then again - that is not caylee?!?!?!!
Hey, ANJ, are you laughing at my "triple play?" 
Um... I actually meant to do that!  Yeah, that's the ticket!   

Goodnight all! 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: July 16, 2009, 01:44:53 AM »

Let me clarify....Casey was still using her car in the time period that BB saw the green truck at her house. At that time, on that day, Casey's car was not there at her house.

I don't know much about Lee's roommate, but given Casey's history of stealing, she could have "borrowed" the truck without his knowledge. Does anyone know if Lee's roommate's job involved traveling? I know Lee was out of town for about 4-5 days in that 31 days Casey was sloring around Orlando. Casey could have easily snagged the truck keys....if it's one thing Casey was good at, it was stealing from anyone and everyone she came in contact with. It's only about a 3-5 minute drive from Lee's old house and the Scamthony's.
Seeme, you are so right, and I wonder if Tony knew she was making a booty call at Chris Stutz's in his jeep that day.... When was that, Mothers Day?  Chris said she was driving a dark-colored jeep with NY plates; sounds like Tony's, right?  Not sure, but I don't think she actually had Tony's permission to drive his jeep around while he was out of town in early July, either...

Casey takes what Casey wants apparently...

I think you are correct.....Tony was not happy to hear Casey was driving his Jeep when he was in NY.
Casey thinks she is entitled to whatever she wants........no morals, no values
I think in Tony's case, she didn't expect to be caught with the jeep.  After all, her friends would assume it was o.k., as Tony & Casey were dating and Casey's car was "broken down".  As for stealing the money from Grandmom & Granddaddy, she already knew Cindy would cover that (IMO) to save face- part of that contempt thing she has for Cindy.  As for Amy, I think she was sending Amy a pretty clear message- "I only used you to get what I wanted-joke's on you!".  IMO, after she killed Caylee, she proceeded to burn all her bridges pretty quickly.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: July 16, 2009, 01:47:15 AM »

Evening, all!  Just popping in for a few on my way to the bunky.  After all the *ahem* drama, I wanted to remember why I came here in the first place.  Heading back to read.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: July 16, 2009, 02:29:13 AM »

Got to swing...have to function tomorrow.  Don't want to look like this!     Check Ya later!

Forecast for the Day:
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1055 on: July 16, 2009, 08:03:27 AM »

Let me clarify....Casey was still using her car in the time period that BB saw the green truck at her house. At that time, on that day, Casey's car was not there at her house.

I don't know much about Lee's roommate, but given Casey's history of stealing, she could have "borrowed" the truck without his knowledge. Does anyone know if Lee's roommate's job involved traveling? I know Lee was out of town for about 4-5 days in that 31 days Casey was sloring around Orlando. Casey could have easily snagged the truck keys....if it's one thing Casey was good at, it was stealing from anyone and everyone she came in contact with. It's only about a 3-5 minute drive from Lee's old house and the Scamthony's.
Seeme, you are so right, and I wonder if Tony knew she was making a booty call at Chris Stutz's in his jeep that day.... When was that, Mothers Day?  Chris said she was driving a dark-colored jeep with NY plates; sounds like Tony's, right?  Not sure, but I don't think she actually had Tony's permission to drive his jeep around while he was out of town in early July, either...

Casey takes what Casey wants apparently...

I think you are correct.....Tony was not happy to hear Casey was driving his Jeep when he was in NY.
Casey thinks she is entitled to whatever she wants........no morals, no values
I think in Tony's case, she didn't expect to be caught with the jeep.  After all, her friends would assume it was o.k., as Tony & Casey were dating and Casey's car was "broken down".  As for stealing the money from Grandmom & Granddaddy, she already knew Cindy would cover that (IMO) to save face- part of that contempt thing she has for Cindy.  As for Amy, I think she was sending Amy a pretty clear message- "I only used you to get what I wanted-joke's on you!".  IMO, after she killed Caylee, she proceeded to burn all her bridges pretty quickly.

I agree! I don't think Casey ever intended Tony to know she used his jeep. Don't know why he was surprised, though. Casey's philosophy of life was using people.

GOOD MORNING, MONKEYS!!!   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: July 16, 2009, 08:40:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

From http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=356118

Post by Desmom

Thursday, July 16, 2009
One year ago today....July 16, 2008 Part I

Media Advisory: Have You Seen Me?
Page 1 http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

0045 hours Detectives notified of a report of a missing child.
Page 16 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3868229/...lando-sentinel

LE searched Tone’s apartment early morning.
Page 90 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3868229/...lando-sentinel

Lee called Tone and told him Caylee was missing.
Page 19 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2447608/...eased-Nov06-08

0105 hours Casey Anthony’s handwritten statement
Pages 29 – 32 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3868229/...lando-sentinel

Lee returned to the Anthony home at 2:25 a.m. with Casey’s things he had collected from Tone’s apartment.
Lee said they “were encouraged to dump those items out” and “the officer left”. Cindy saw her J.C.Penney’s card, $140 - $200 in twenties that Cindy put in her pocket, “another card she took from me”, the officer grabbed an ID that Lee said appeared to be the old type of driver’s license. Lee found and “took care of” the key to Amy’s car.
Pages 21 – 26 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1641627/...ee---Statement

0411 hours: LE interviewed Casey at the Hopespring address
Pages 71 – 83 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1

Casey shows LE the last three known addresses for Zenaida.
Pages 10 – 12 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2817323/...2008-Documents

LE dropped Casey off at home. George told LE “he and his wife Cynthia (Casey’s mother) feared something may have happened to Caylee.
Page 12 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2817323/...2008-Documents

After seeing the 6:00 a.m. news, Simon Burch, employee of Johnson Towing, goes dumpster diving in his PJs and flip flops looking for the trash bag. When he could not locate the bag, he called OCSO. Detective Melich told him, they already had the bag.
Pages 17 – 19 http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Simon-0724.pdf

Casey and Tone text messages
Pages 47 - 50 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2811058/...sed-Nov-26-007
Pages 23 - 24 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2811460/...sed-Nov-26-012
Casey to Tone 6:48 a.m.: I’m so sorry for not telling you what happened..we obviously need to talk. I need you..and I love you more than you know
Tone to Casey 6:50 a.m.: Where is Caylee?
Casey to Tone 6:50 a.m.: I honestly don’t know.
Tone to Casey 6:53 a.m.: I don’t know…R u serious? When did you find out?
Casey to Tone 6:53 a.m.: Ive been filing reports all night and driving around with multiple officers looking at old apartments I had taken her to. Everything. I am the worst f*****g person in the entire world. I know’t know what ill do if something happens to her.
Casey to Tone: 6:54 a.m.: Too long. Lets just leave it at that.
Tone to Casey 6:57 a.m.: Y wouldn’t u tell me of all people I was ur boyfriend that cares about you and your daughter. Doesn’t make sense to me. Why would u lie to me thinking she was fine with your nanny?
Casey to Tone 6:59 a.m.: I lied to everyone. What was I supposed to say? I trust my daughter some psycho. How does that look?
Tone to Casey 7:01 a.m.: Idk what to say.. I just hope your daughter is okay and I’m gonna do whatever I can do to help ur family and the cops.
Casey to Tone 7:01 a.m.: I was put in handcuffs for almost 10 minutes and sat in the back of a cop car. The best thing and the most important person in my life is missing and gold only knows if I am ever going to see her again.
Casey to Tone 7:02 a.m. I am the dumbest person and the worst mother. I honestly hate myself.
Casey to Tone 7:03 a.m. The most important thing is getting Caylee back but I truly hope that you can forgive me..granted I will never be able to forgive myself nor will my family.
Tone to Casey 7:04:35 Who is this zanny nanny person
Casey to Tone 7:06 a.m. Someone I had met through a mutual friend almost 4 years ago. She used to be my buddy jeffs nanny before she became mine.
Casey to Tone 7:09 a.m. I’m scared.
Tone to Casey 7:12 a.m.: R u home?
Casey to Tone: 7:13 a.m.: Yeah. Almost 12 hours of stuff. Finally getting a shower. I fell like hell.
Tone to Casey 7:15 a.m.: Where did you drop off Caylee last time u saw her?
Pages 1 – 3 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2811062/...sed-Nov-26-008
Casey to Tone 7:17 a.m.: At her apartment. At the bottom of the stairs.
Tone to Casey 7:17 a.m.: Where?!
Casey to Tone 7:18 a.m.: Sawgrass apartments
Tone to Casey 7:19 a.m.: Have you told and showed the police the apartment.
Casey to Tone 7:20 a.m.: Told them and drove out there with two different officers. I just got back from the second drive.
Casey to Tone 7:21 a.m.: If they don’t find her..guess who gets blamed and spends eternity in jail?
Tone to Casey 7:23 a.m.: Yeah no sh** this serious why wouldn’t u say something sooner bout this? Too anyone?
Tone to Casey 7:24 a.m.: Oh and why are u texting me and not callin
Casey to Tone 7:24 a.m.: I talked to two people that have been directly connected to zanny. How can I sit there and be so blind and stupid? Its my fault.
Casey to Tone 7:25 a.m.: I was scared to admit it..i was scared that something was going to happen to my baby.

One year ago today..... July 16, 2008 Part II

8:45 LE visited Sawgrass Apartments
Pages 55 – 58 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1

LE met with Investigator Leonard Turtora at Uniersal Studios. He checked several names in their database including Zenaida Gonzalez, Juliette Lewis and Jeffery Hopkins and learned the following: Casey was fired from Universal on 4/24/06; Jeffery Hopkins had worked for Universal and was fired on 5/13/02; Juliette Lewis was not found. While at Universal, LE called Casey and put her on speakerphone. Casey confirmed she worked at Universal and provided LE with her office extension phone number. Universal Inv. Turtora said it was not a valid extension and even tried to call the number; no Tom Manley was employed at Universal, the events department boss’ name is Tom Mattson. Mr. Mattson was contacted and he confirmed they did not have a Casey Anthony listed as an employee at the present or in the past.
Page 13 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2817323/...2008-Documents

Page 23 – 31 Incoming Text Messages July 16, 2008 to Casey’s phone http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2811460/...sed-Nov-26-012
Tone asked Casey why she would need to take money from her friend’s account. Casey said she needed a backup plan. Tone said he did not want to hear about a backup plan or anything she had to say about stuff like that.
Page 19 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2447608/...eased-Nov06-08

Chris Stutz received a text message “Caylee is missing for thirty-two days…” Later while Chris was at work Lee called him asking if he knew anything.
Page 13 http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf

12:30 p.m. – Sgt. Allen and Det. Wells picks up Casey and takes her to Universal to meet with LE on the scene. Casey told Universal Security she was an employee at Universal and didn’t have her ID. When asked by Security who her supervisor was, she said Tom Manly. When told no Tom Manley was employed by Universal, Casey offered no explanation. Investigator Tutora agreed to escort them to Casey’s office. They followed Casey to a nearby building and into the building’s inner hall. She walked down the hallway like she knew where she was going. Halfway down the hall, Casey stopped, turned and told LE she had lied to them and was not a current employee.
Page 13 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2817323/...2008-Documents
Diagram of path walked on page 14.

Cindy told Brittany Schieber she felt Casey was hiding something, Casey had told her she was going to Jacksonville for a month for a job and she was going to drop the baby off at a babysitter and Casey was having issues with the relationship Caylee had with her grandmother, Cindy. A couple of days later, the Jacksonville story turned into the Tampa story.
Pages 7 – 8 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1643358/...7-24-Statement

Cindy told Brittany “Caylee’s baby doll was in her car seat and there was just a bag of a few diapers for Caylee in the back. Cindy said Casey would call to meet up with Cindy or have some reason for Cindy to leave the house. Instead of meeting up with her mother, Casey would go to the house and take things she needed including stealing money.
Pages 11 – 12 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1643358/...7-24-Statement

1320 hours: LE interviews Casey at Universal Sutdios
Pages 85 – 151 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3868229/...lando-sentinel

Casey’s text messages to Brittany Schieber
Page 1 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1643358/...7-24-Statement

13:42: Caylee is missing. She has been for 32 days now. Please if you have any information call me on my cell or at home.

15:28: Yes. She has been for a few weeks.

15:30: Her nanny…someone I trusted…took her. No calls until yesterday.

15:36: Not great. We are hanging in there.

15:38: Thanks hun.

1601 hours Zenaida Gonzalez handwritten statement
Pages 47 – 49 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3868229/...lando-sentinel

One year ago today.....July 16, 2008 Part III

Casey’s text messages to Brittany Schieber
Page 1 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1643358/...7-24-Statement

16:13: A silver ford focus. 4 door.

1633 hours - Arrest Affidavit: Date-Time of Arrest 7/16/08 16:33:00
Page 2 http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

1813 hours Jesse Grund’s handwritten statement
Pages 41 – 43 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3868229/...lando-sentinel

1822 hours LE interviewed Tone
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2447608/...eased-Nov06-08

1900 hours interviewed Jeffrey Hopkins & Melissa Hopkins
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4824000/...kins-interview

1948 hours Kristina Chester’s handwritten statement
Page 45 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3868229/...lando-sentinel

2013 hours LE interviewed Amy Huizenga
Pages 76 – 113 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080890/...cuments-Part-3

2130 hours George Anthony gave LE permission to remove and search the Pontiac
Page 39 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3868229/...lando-sentinel
Page 181 LE’s report on taken possession of the car and personal belongings http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3868229/...lando-sentinel

2130 hours – Clint House’s handwritten statement
Page 44 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3868229/...lando-sentinel

2131 hours - LE interviewed Ricardo Morales
Pages 33 – 49 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080890/...cuments-Part-3

Girl Missing 5 Weeks Never Reported Lost; Mother Says Doing Own Search
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/16906125/detail.html

Casey tried to call Chris from the jail between 11:30 – 11:45 p.m.
Chris hung up, called his parents and they told him not to answer her calls. She called back 3-4 minutes later.
Page 13 http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: July 16, 2009, 08:52:44 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/07/casey-anthony-1-year-ago-today-arrested/
Casey Anthony: 1 Year Ago Today - Arrested
July 16, 2009 by: Express

ht_7-easter-08_080904_ssvJuly 16 2008 Investigators discover Casey has been lying regarding Caylee’s disappearance.  Casey is arrested and charged with child neglect, making false statements, and obstructing an investigation.

“Based on the repetitive lies that the defendant has told, we do not know with whom the child is or even if the child is alive,” Corporal Yuri Melich wrote in the arrest affidavit.  He added, “It should be noted that at no time during any of the above interviews did the defendant show any obvious emotion as to the loss of her child.”

Copied From Arrest Affidavit July 16, 2008

“”On July 15th, 2008 at 0045 hrs. I was notified by Sgt. Reggie Hose about a report of a missing child, later identified as Caylee Anthony (2 yoa).

The initial report indicated the child was last seen at 2863 S. Conway Road around apartment #210 on June 9th, 2008 between 0900 and 1300 hrs. According to the child’s mother, the child was last left with the babysitter (Zenaida Gonzalez at the above S. Conway Road address. Since June 9th, the defendant has not been able to locate Zenaida or her child and she never reported the incident to law enforcement until tonight. The reason she was reporting it tonight was because her mother, Cynthia Anthony, insisted on calling the police after the defendant told her she hadn’t seen the child for over a month. Cynthia found the defendant and brought her home after the car the defendant was driving (a white 98 Pontiac bearing Florida tag G63XV) was found abandoned and towed several days ago. Deputies had gone to the S. Conway Road address and met with management who told them the apartment the defendant showd them had been vacant for 142 days (since February 29th).”"
While in jail, Casey calls her family and talks to Cindy, Lee Anthony and her friend Kristina.  Below is Casey’s Call to her mother, Cindy.  I had forgotten how nice Cindy was to Casey, calling her “sweetheart” while Casey talks badly towards her. Yes indeed Cindy sure does enable Casey. It’s really disturbing to hear how unemotional Casey is on this tape regarding Caylee.  Casey a sociopath — you bet.

Read Arrest Affidavit July 16, 2008 Here  http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey%20Anthony%20discovery%20Pages%201-150.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: July 16, 2009, 08:59:07 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: July 16, 2009, 09:00:28 AM »

veilanna
July 15, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QsI3tGCY5UY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QsI3tGCY5UY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.