April 26, 2024, 06:47:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289340 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: July 16, 2009, 12:04:57 PM »

I trip back in time with Michelle, G & C

<a href="http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&amp;cat=Local&amp;title=George%20Anthony%20Interview" target="_blank">http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&amp;cat=Local&amp;title=George%20Anthony%20Interview</a>

Channel 13 Interviews Michelle Bart and George and Cindy Anthony

Channel 13 has provided the full video of an interview with Michelle Bart and George and Cindy Anthony.  I guess this interview is to replace the news conference that was cancelled?  In it they talk about the photo and other sighting photos and tips. Ms. Bart  gives her reasons for why she thinks someone might bring Caylee out in public. She cites the Elizabeth Smart case. She accuses the OCSD of fabricating the statement that the FBI says Caylee is dead.

George talks about Kid Finders saying, “How can someone out there  looking for missing children be doing anything wrong?  They’re not doing anything wrong. They should be applauded.  They should be getting a lot more support than they’ve been given.” He said the only people that have given them any useful advice are, Kidfinders, Michelle Bart, each other, and Dominic of DNA Investigations.

George said he has not, until very recently, been given access to the airport tapes showing possible sightings of Caylee and feels the system is broken.  “Why couldn’t we be brought in to look at these tapes?  If anyone knows our granddaughter it’s us.”

When the reporter asks George if he’ll continue to look for a live Caylee even after the trial, he said “Yes.”

George held Cindy’s hand throughout the interview, and she sat quietly beside him. She said NOTHING AT ALL throughout the entire video!

I think the reason Mark Nejame quit is pretty evident with this interview.  It’s kind of like when you have a defendant in a murder trial that thinks he can argue his case better than a professional and decides to defend himself.  They think they know better than the professionals.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/11/21/channel-13-interviews-michelle-bart-and-george-and-cindy-anthony/
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: July 16, 2009, 12:05:37 PM »

Comment by a blogger...

The show was just another stop on the Casey Defense Tour. Why would Michelle and her guest do this radio show without reading or understanding the autopsy report? They both gave out false information (which favors Casey’s defense).

Here are some of the lies they told:

Professor Shaeffer: “There were no prints on the duct tape”.

Wrong: The reports showing examination for prints stated there were no prints from George, Cindy or Lee - It did not state whether there were prints from Casey.

Michelle Bart: “The duct tape was wrapped around 5 times”

This is not stated anywhere in the autopsy report. The report states it was wrapped around “several times”.

Professor Shaeffer: “The duct tape was placed post mortem”.

Not true. The autopsy report states “the duct tape was clearly placed prior to
decomposition”. It also states that the duct tape held the mandible in the correct “alive” position, therefore it is believed it was placed antemortem (prior to death).

Professor Shaeffer: “Since the tape was placed post mortem there would be no saliva or blood on it”

What? Even if it were true that it were placed post mortem, blood and saliva don’t just disappear before tape is applied. It was as if they were trying to place doubt that this really is Caylee’s body!

Simon asked why it took them 30 days to report the body and Professor Shaeffer stated that the property was searched multiple times, not finding Caylee there. She failed to mention the area where Caylee’s body was found was under water and could not be searched!

Callers, including Simon, continued to ask them difficult questions which they refused to answer, even hanging up on one caller.

The whole thing was just a charade!

yes the whole idea of talk radio is to answer the listeners questions, she hung up on a couple because she didnt like the questions or more certainly couldnt answer them...its was a sham.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: July 16, 2009, 12:06:27 PM »

The link to the video of the interview is:

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1083 on: July 16, 2009, 12:44:36 PM »

Sorry everyone!  First, Good morning!  Secondly, I should have chosen another color for my comments.  I was trying to avoid red, as I know some Monkeys have trouble reading it.
Also wanted to tack on that when whoever starts talking about Caylee/the search for Caylee/the need to find Caylee, Casey has to change the focus quickly because her self-control begins slipping (IMO).  She's spent the better part of the last 2 1/2 years (until June 9th), locked in a rivalry with Caylee for attention.  Face it, babies and toddlers are far cuter and more engaging to most people than late teens/twenty-somethings.  Casey was no longer THE center of attention, the pivotal person in the household (Cindy's support, George's commiserator against Cindy, Lee's secret-keeper).  They moved on with life and Casey didn't.  She was quickly losing her audience (and her control).  The rest is history.  I would really like to have a blow-by-blow (no pun intended) of the alleged fight on June 9th (per Lee).  Wonder what happened in the weeks and months proceeding this.
Thank you ISpy
I really thought your comments on the text messages between casey and Tony was very interesting!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1084 on: July 16, 2009, 12:51:40 PM »

Good afternoon everyone, I joined a while back, but mostly read. I hope to become part of your group.  I love reading all your wonderful posts....
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: July 16, 2009, 12:54:21 PM »

Good afternoon everyone, I joined a while back, but mostly read. I hope to become part of your group.  I love reading all your wonderful posts....

WELCOME gailfromny!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: July 16, 2009, 12:56:39 PM »

I trip back in time with Michelle, G & C

<a href="http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&amp;cat=Local&amp;title=George%20Anthony%20Interview" target="_blank">http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&amp;cat=Local&amp;title=George%20Anthony%20Interview</a>

Channel 13 Interviews Michelle Bart and George and Cindy Anthony

Channel 13 has provided the full video of an interview with Michelle Bart and George and Cindy Anthony.  I guess this interview is to replace the news conference that was cancelled?  In it they talk about the photo and other sighting photos and tips. Ms. Bart  gives her reasons for why she thinks someone might bring Caylee out in public. She cites the Elizabeth Smart case. She accuses the OCSD of fabricating the statement that the FBI says Caylee is dead.

George talks about Kid Finders saying, “How can someone out there  looking for missing children be doing anything wrong?  They’re not doing anything wrong. They should be applauded.  They should be getting a lot more support than they’ve been given.” He said the only people that have given them any useful advice are, Kidfinders, Michelle Bart, each other, and Dominic of DNA Investigations.

George said he has not, until very recently, been given access to the airport tapes showing possible sightings of Caylee and feels the system is broken.  “Why couldn’t we be brought in to look at these tapes?  If anyone knows our granddaughter it’s us.”

When the reporter asks George if he’ll continue to look for a live Caylee even after the trial, he said “Yes.”

George held Cindy’s hand throughout the interview, and she sat quietly beside him. She said NOTHING AT ALL throughout the entire video!

I think the reason Mark Nejame quit is pretty evident with this interview.  It’s kind of like when you have a defendant in a murder trial that thinks he can argue his case better than a professional and decides to defend himself.  They think they know better than the professionals.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/11/21/channel-13-interviews-michelle-bart-and-george-and-cindy-anthony/

I have to laugh at George...they are taking this to a *higher authority* and who is that higher authority, it's KFN, MB and D. Casey. OMG!   

Authority: the power to control, command, or determine.
Yep, they determined they could make money off of a missing/murdered child by trying to control the media while commanding respect from the public.  pukel

And Cindy does say something in regards to if someone has any tips on Caylee...."No, don't contact LE."   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: July 16, 2009, 12:59:17 PM »

WELCOME GALIFROMNY!!!! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: July 16, 2009, 01:00:10 PM »

WELCOME GAILFROMNY!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: July 16, 2009, 01:08:44 PM »

Thank you seeme,  I was one of the callers on BTR yesterday.  My fingers couldn't stop from calling.. I told MBarf, I could see what she was spinning, and where it was going (those were not Caylees bones).  How gullable do they think the public is. She clicked me right off.  Now this will be the new story line.......and also I heard her say not sure if its a male or female..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1090 on: July 16, 2009, 01:17:41 PM »

Thank you seeme,  I was one of the callers on BTR yesterday.  My fingers couldn't stop from calling.. I told MBarf, I could see what she was spinning, and where it was going (those were not Caylees bones).  How gullable do they think the public is. She clicked me right off.  Now this will be the new story line.......and also I heard her say not sure if its a male or female..
WELCOME       You could see this coming awhile ago, with the remains aren't Caylees. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1091 on: July 16, 2009, 01:22:46 PM »

Thank you Northern
cindy acting like a zombie and george being as blind as he can be.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1092 on: July 16, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »

Welcome to SM's Gail.

Karma Is Coming

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: July 16, 2009, 01:27:00 PM »

WELCOME GAILFROMNY!!!! 
Sorry!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: July 16, 2009, 01:27:34 PM »

WELCOME GALIFROMNY!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: July 16, 2009, 01:29:43 PM »

WELCOME GALIFROMNY!   

I mean Gail. 

I almost called Tupelohoney...Tupelohiney this morning.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: July 16, 2009, 01:30:54 PM »

WELCOME       You could see this coming awhile ago, with the remains aren't Caylees. 

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: July 16, 2009, 01:37:46 PM »

Thank you seeme,  I was one of the callers on BTR yesterday.  My fingers couldn't stop from calling.. I told MBarf, I could see what she was spinning, and where it was going (those were not Caylees bones).  How gullable do they think the public is. She clicked me right off.  Now this will be the new story line.......and also I heard her say not sure if its a male or female
GOOD JOB, i heard you telling her and then i believe she hung up on you....she has alot of nerve doing any kinds of reporting on anything that has to do with Caylee, when we already know of her affiliation with the A.s
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1098 on: July 16, 2009, 01:55:13 PM »

But what I can't figure out is how this would/could work. Makes no sense.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: July 16, 2009, 01:58:43 PM »

WELCOME GALIFROMNY!   

I mean Gail. 

I almost called Tupelohoney...Tupelohiney this morning.   

Yea, that would mean that I have a sweet azz! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.