April 24, 2024, 11:32:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289244 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1140 on: July 16, 2009, 09:52:29 PM »

I want to live in a Country where the VICTIMS have MORE RIGHTS than the freakin' perpetrator/rapists/murders/thieves/child molesters, etc.!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: July 16, 2009, 09:58:04 PM »

The last thing at night I generally like to post a sweet picture of Caylee. But since all the things have happened in the past year and all the legal wrangling and especially because of the voluminous motions that Bozo filed today to try to bring the truth to a complete halt, I felt like posting a video showing the real, horrible, gutwrenching truth of this case, and why we have stuck it out so long. This should have never happened to her. Nobody should have ended up in such a place that she was found. Especially a little soul that was Caylee.

Caylee, I pray for wisdom and good sense for the people that are going to decide the fate of your murderer.  Good Night.  an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E6qumnj_WeM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/E6qumnj_WeM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: July 16, 2009, 10:09:57 PM »

I want to live in a Country where the VICTIMS have MORE RIGHTS than the freakin' perpetrator/rapists/murders/thieves/child molesters, etc.!!!!!!!!!

I do too, Nutt. I do too. an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: July 16, 2009, 10:11:34 PM »

The last thing at night I generally like to post a sweet picture of Caylee. But since all the things have happened in the past year and all the legal wrangling and especially because of the voluminous motions that Bozo filed today to try to bring the truth to a complete halt, I felt like posting a video showing the real, horrible, gutwrenching truth of this case, and why we have stuck it out so long. This should have never happened to her. Nobody should have ended up in such a place that she was found. Especially a little soul that was Caylee.

Caylee, I pray for wisdom and good sense for the people that are going to decide the fate of your murderer.  Good Night.  an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E6qumnj_WeM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/E6qumnj_WeM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Justice is slow sometimes but it will prevail for Caylee, Fanny.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1144 on: July 16, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »

Thank you Fanny

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: July 16, 2009, 10:12:39 PM »

DITTO!!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: July 16, 2009, 10:14:28 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071609one_on_one_jose_baez

One on one with Jose Baez

Updated: Thursday, 16 Jul 2009, 6:16 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 16 Jul 2009, 6:10 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A year ago, July 16, 2008, we first saw Casey Anthony arrested for child neglect in connection with her daughter caylee's disappearance. Those charges were eventually upgraded to murder and nearly 6 months later a meter reader discovered caylee's remains. One year later we hear from a man... with maybe not the most desirable job in town, Casey Anthony’s lawyer Jose Baez.

Jose Baez agreed to sit down with FOX 35 reporter Holly Bristow and answer a firestorm of questions but he wouldn't get down to the nitty gritty of the case.

Holly Bristow:  What did you know about this case when you got to that phone call?

Jose Baez: "Absolutely nothing. I knew absolutely nothing."

Holly Bristow: Did you know there was a child missing at this point? No I did not.

Jose Baez: "I will say that as I began to read her police report, it certainly seemed to be more of your standard neglect case."

Holly Bristow: Did you think ah this will be over in a day or two or did you think a year later this would still be one of the biggest cases in the country?

Jose Baez: “I certainly had no idea in any way shape or form. I'll be honest I thought as I got more acclimated with the case it would be in the news once or twice but I certainly had to idea it would turn into what it would turn into.”

A story that would capture both local and national headlines for nearly a year with almost a cult like following on the internet, Baez has at times referred to his client as public enemy number one and himself as public enemy number two.

Holly Bristow: What has it been like getting all of this media national media attention?

Jose Baez: “It’s a lot of highs and lows. On the high side I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of interesting and fascinating people. It’s given me the ability to work with some of the foremost experts in the field.

On the low side

Jose Baez: “One would think a high profile case would give the public the opportunity to learn about the system, our public justice system and the law. Unfortunately I've learned that it’s more about entertainment than what actually transpires in the criminal justice system.

More than 6,000 pages of documents and hours of DVD's have been released during the discovery process. They've revealed everything from jail house interviews between Casey and police to scandalous pictures of Casey dirty dancing while her daughter was missing.

Holly Bristow: Has it changed your opinion of Florida's public records laws?

“I'll be honest with you, I've never gave much thought to public records laws. While I've utilized them to gain information on many of my cases I have never realized the double edged sword and the harm it could do to our system. I think what's important with the Casey Anthony case everyone realized no matter how you feel about the case or its participants you should always remember that what happens in her case, specifically because it’s a high profile case, affects us all.”

Right now there is no official trial date set for the murder case against Casey Anthony. Baez says that by this time next year the trial should be over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also see video

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: July 16, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »

WELCOME GAILFROMNY   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: July 16, 2009, 11:16:00 PM »

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an angelic monkey
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: July 17, 2009, 12:24:17 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071609one_on_one_jose_baez

One on one with Jose Baez

Updated: Thursday, 16 Jul 2009, 6:16 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 16 Jul 2009, 6:10 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A year ago, July 16, 2008, we first saw Casey Anthony arrested for child neglect in connection with her daughter caylee's disappearance. Those charges were eventually upgraded to murder and nearly 6 months later a meter reader discovered caylee's remains. One year later we hear from a man... with maybe not the most desirable job in town, Casey Anthony’s lawyer Jose Baez.

Jose Baez agreed to sit down with FOX 35 reporter Holly Bristow and answer a firestorm of questions but he wouldn't get down to the nitty gritty of the case.

Holly Bristow:  What did you know about this case when you got to that phone call?

Jose Baez: "Absolutely nothing. I knew absolutely nothing."

Holly Bristow: Did you know there was a child missing at this point? No I did not.

Jose Baez: "I will say that as I began to read her police report, it certainly seemed to be more of your standard neglect case."

Holly Bristow: Did you think ah this will be over in a day or two or did you think a year later this would still be one of the biggest cases in the country?

Jose Baez: “I certainly had no idea in any way shape or form. I'll be honest I thought as I got more acclimated with the case it would be in the news once or twice but I certainly had to idea it would turn into what it would turn into.”

A story that would capture both local and national headlines for nearly a year with almost a cult like following on the internet, Baez has at times referred to his client as public enemy number one and himself as public enemy number two.

Holly Bristow: What has it been like getting all of this media national media attention?

Jose Baez: “It’s a lot of highs and lows. On the high side I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of interesting and fascinating people. It’s given me the ability to work with some of the foremost experts in the field.

On the low side

Jose Baez: “One would think a high profile case would give the public the opportunity to learn about the system, our public justice system and the law. Unfortunately I've learned that it’s more about entertainment than what actually transpires in the criminal justice system.

More than 6,000 pages of documents and hours of DVD's have been released during the discovery process. They've revealed everything from jail house interviews between Casey and police to scandalous pictures of Casey dirty dancing while her daughter was missing.

Holly Bristow: Has it changed your opinion of Florida's public records laws?

“I'll be honest with you, I've never gave much thought to public records laws. While I've utilized them to gain information on many of my cases I have never realized the double edged sword and the harm it could do to our system. I think what's important with the Casey Anthony case everyone realized no matter how you feel about the case or its participants you should always remember that what happens in her case, specifically because it’s a high profile case, affects us all.”

Right now there is no official trial date set for the murder case against Casey Anthony. Baez says that by this time next year the trial should be over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also see video

Yeah, sure, "your standard neglect case" -- you know, one of those everyday, routine, neglect cases in which a parent doesn't report his/her child missing for a month. Right.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: July 17, 2009, 04:57:37 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

As ISpy mentioned -- I just can't stay away from the Caylee case, no matter how hard I try!  Nothing to add, but I've enjoyed reading everyone's comments from Thursday... The "radio program" was such a farce.  Michelle Bart comes across as truly lame.  Shame on her for dishonoring Caylee in such a manner.

Fanny, the video featuring the site where Caylee was found is quite sobering in contrast.  So sad.

I hope Mark NeJame is right about Baez fighting a losing battle to delay the fraud trial.  If nothing else, it would be so good to hear the word "GUILTY" in court, ya know?
------------------
I've been looking at Casey's diary that was photographed in one of the December OCSO searches.  The time I devoted to studying it ended up being "a waste, huge waste" -- because I really didn't come to any brilliant conclusions.

Link to photograph of diary
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740990/detail.html

IMO a case could be made that those two phrases in capital letters on the inside cover -- though apparently both written by Casey -- might not have been written on the same occasion.  If you look closely, the shapes of the capital letters "A," "R," and "S" (and possibly "D" as well) show stylistic differences.  They could have been written perhaps weeks or even years apart.
-----
The red pen left behind blobs on certain strokes. This is evident on "EVERY DAY IS A BRAND NEW BEGINING" and less so on "CARPE DIEM - SEIZE THE DAY-" The blobs are fairly prominent in the diary entry on the facing page.  But the " '03 " in the upper left corner of the cover appears IMO to be free of these ink blobs.
-----
The '03 bothered me.  Nothing else on the cover or in the diary entry is underlined.  And the line under the '03 is slightly curved, like a very slight frown.  I compared this to other horizontal lines Casey wrote, and it does not seem characteristic.  (The only place I saw this in her writing was the top lines of a couple of capital "E's" on the diary cover.)  Also, the apostrophe curves to the right at the bottom.  All of Casey's vertical lines seem to be either very straight, or curve away a bit to the left.

I spent some time comparing apostrophes, zeroes, threes, and lines from Cindy's and Casey's written statements, thinking maybe I could prove that the '03 is closer to Cindy's handwriting than Casey's.  But after all that trouble (as you can see below) IMO the result was inconclusive.  Darn.  That would have been such a "find."

Link to Casey's written statement:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473802/Statement---Casey-Anthony-Written-2008-0715

Link to Cindy's written statement:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473803/Statement---Cynthia-Anthony-Written-2008-0715

And I'm throwing in George's sample, just for kicks.
Here's his written statement, too: 
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473804/Statement---George-Anthony-Written-2008-0715
-----
There's one more thing.  The "Diary of Days" that Casey wrote on July 2 and posted on her myspace on July 7 ends with the line:

"Tomorrow is a brand new day."

Which is very similar to the inside cover of the diary (which she supposedly wrote at least 5 years before):
"Every Day is a Brand New Day."

"A brand new day."  "Until well.. forever!"  "Bella vita."  

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: July 17, 2009, 07:36:06 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/07/defense-seek-to-block-leonard-padillas-testimony/
Defense Seeks To Block Leonard Padilla’s Testimony
July 16, 2009 by: Express

5650_102675353286_56641053286_2002616_2927728_nAttorneys for Casey Anthony asked a judge to block prosecutors from getting any testimony from bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his associates.

Anthony’s defense attorneys filed the motion Thursday afternoon. They said Padilla and his partners had a privacy agreement with the defense, so anything they learned would be considered privileged information.

The defense is also seeking access to documents created by Texas Equusearch and its founder Tim Miller. The search group assisted in searches for Anthony’s missing daughter, Caylee Anthony.

The documents the defense is seeking are in Texas and are not subject to Florida circuit court subpoenas, but the defense is seeking to have Miller certified as a material witness. The defense hopes to add more weight to the their argument that Miller and the records he maintains identifying those who searched for Caylee’s body should be produced.

Meter reader Roy Kronk found Caylee’s body in December after five months of searching.

Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond on murder charges in the death of her daughter. Source: Local 6 News Orlando Here

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20079027/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: July 17, 2009, 07:37:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: July 17, 2009, 07:39:16 AM »

Amen, Nutt.   

~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: July 17, 2009, 08:03:08 AM »

Thank you seeme,  I was one of the callers on BTR yesterday.  My fingers couldn't stop from calling.. I told MBarf, I could see what she was spinning, and where it was going (those were not Caylees bones).  How gullable do they think the public is. She clicked me right off.  Now this will be the new story line.......and also I heard her say not sure if its a male or female..
WELCOME       You could see this coming awhile ago, with the remains aren't Caylees. 

But what I can't figure out is how this would/could work. Makes no sense.
Is that why the scamathonys did not claim CAYLEE's remains! If they did they would not be able to run around saying it's not Caylee to cast doubt?!
Great "people". Forgo Caylee a resting place so you can defend her murderer.

Poor Caylee. They never deserved her. Maybe the State or county can claim Caylee's remains.

Hi Monkeys.

The Anthonys had Caylee's remains cremated and where her ashes in jewelry.

Every detail of everything the Anthonys have done since this all started just repulses me.   

Me too Fanny Mae.....they are repulsive!
  I cant wait for the day they where KC ashes around thier neck
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: July 17, 2009, 08:05:41 AM »

Thank you seeme,  I was one of the callers on BTR yesterday.  My fingers couldn't stop from calling.. I told MBarf, I could see what she was spinning, and where it was going (those were not Caylees bones).  How gullable do they think the public is. She clicked me right off.  Now this will be the new story line.......and also I heard her say not sure if its a male or female..
WELCOME       You could see this coming awhile ago, with the remains aren't Caylees. 

But what I can't figure out is how this would/could work. Makes no sense.
Is that why the scamathonys did not claim CAYLEE's remains! If they did they would not be able to run around saying it's not Caylee to cast doubt?!
Great "people". Forgo Caylee a resting place so you can defend her murderer.

Poor Caylee. They never deserved her. Maybe the State or county can claim Caylee's remains.

Hi Monkeys.

The Anthonys had Caylee's remains cremated and where her ashes in jewelry.

Every detail of everything the Anthonys have done since this all started just repulses me.   

Me too Fanny Mae.....they are repulsive!
  I cant wait for the day they where KC ashes around thier neck
sorry  first good morning   2nd wear
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1156 on: July 17, 2009, 08:18:19 AM »

Amen Nut - for that to happen more of us have to stand up and DEMAND OUR RIGHTS. Sadly, good people are more likely to be wimps. I for one am done being wimpy - I will fight for fairness!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: July 17, 2009, 08:46:24 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20079093/detail.html
Baez Wants To Block More Information In Anthony Case
Attorney Files Motion To Keep Bounty Hunter Interviews Out Of Public Eye

POSTED: 5:22 pm EDT July 16, 2009
UPDATED: 6:33 pm EDT July 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed a flurry of court papers Thursday afternoon.

In one of them, attorney Jose Baez is trying to keep more information out of the public eye.

Baez wants to keep police interviews of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla from being released. One of those employees is particularly important -- the woman who spent more than a week with Anthony when Padilla posted her bond last August.

Anthony is in the Orange County Jail. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home last December.

In the motion, Baez argues that Padilla and his staff were working for him last August when nephew Tony Padilla bailed Anthony out of jail so their statements to the police about what they heard from Anthony are privileged and should not be made public.

While she was out of jail and Caylee was still missing, Anthony allegedly blurted out, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing." In November, Padilla confirmed the statement.

"Everything's been a game to her...to lead us to believe the clothing was somewhere but not in the proximity of the body," Padilla said.

For more than a week, Padilla's employee Tracy McLaughlin essentially babysat Anthony in the Anthony home.

Padilla's employees routinely drove her to and from Baez's office. Padilla said Anthony was plenty chatty.

"She would drop little statements when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.

What else Anthony may have told McLaughlin and other employees remains a mystery.

McLaughlin to this point has maintained a very low profile and turned multiple down interview requests.

Baez filed the motion now because the statements from Padilla and his employees were due to be part of an evidence release from the state attorney's office later this month.

Good Morning trim and all Monks, old and new!!

the bolded above!!  Is he frigging NUTZ!!  When did LP and crew EVER work for BOZO?!?!?!?   Well that's enough to pizz me off this morning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: July 17, 2009, 08:47:01 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/7/16/defense_wants_padilla39s_casey_conversations_thrown_out.html

Defense Wants Padilla's Casey Conversations Thrown Out
Friday, July 17, 2009 7:52:01 AM

Reported By Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's defense team has filed several new motions that they hope will give their client an advantage when the case eventually goes to trial.

There were 110 pages of motions filed by Anthony's attorneys late Thursday afternoon.

Thursday marks one year from the time Casey first spent the night in a jail cell.

The motions are just one of the tools her lawyers are using to try and get her out of jail.

The motions cover three main areas.

* The defense wants to delay the criminal check fraud trial
    * They want documents from Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch
    * Jose Baez and team wants bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his associates to not be able to talk about their conversations with Casey Anthony.

Prosecutors in recent weeks have made a renewed push to try and get the check fraud charges heard in court soon.

According to the documents, Casey's defense team feels that it would take deserved attention away from the capital case.

The defense team also wants videos, photos, maps and charts -- everything that Texas EquuSearch has relating to their search for Caylee Anthony.

The judge denied a similar motion in late January.

But in the new motion, the defense is able to offer much more background and what they see as relevant information to try and get the judge to approve their request.

The defense also wants Antony's conversations with Padilla and his team excluded from evidence altogether. The defense said any conversations Anthony had with them are covered under attorney-client privilege.

Defense sources said Casey never made any incriminating statements to Padilla or his people, but the defense doesn't want them on the witness stand or to have any of their interviews released to the media.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: July 17, 2009, 08:48:18 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20079504/detail.html

Motion Filed To Delay Casey's Check Fraud Trial
Posted: 5:52 pm EDT July 16, 2009
Updated: 6:51 pm EDT July 16, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Thursday afternoon, the defense in the case against Casey Anthony filed motions to delay Casey's check fraud trial and to keep Leonard Padilla from talking about their conversations while he was involved in Casey's case.

The defense also received 800 pages of documents, much of which focused on Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund.

The documents included Grund's personnel file from the Orlando Police Department and lab reports on evidence from Casey's car.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her young daughter Caylee and dumping her remains near the Anthony family home.

(snipped)

thanks Klaas.....poor Jesse...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.