March 28, 2024, 04:35:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 288300 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2009, 11:36:40 PM »

Sorry to just pop in but, is it me or does this look like the caylee sunshine doll logo?   I think it even says caylee below the sunshine.  This is from the pictures at the hospital............... can we say tacky?   Makes you wonder if cindy is behind the doll or just that stupid to wear something that so closely represents a greedy company trying to make money off this poor child.

I hope this zoomed shot works - forgot how to post pics, maybe.  So if it doesn't can someone post a zoom of the necklace in the blue shirt at the hospital.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2009, 11:37:42 PM »

Weren't these photos taken of the Anthonys in Ohio just days before the autopsy reports were released by the judge?? The same time where the pics of them in court looking all distraught, and George giving his pitiful plea in front of the judge with Caylee's picture turned so the camera could see it?? When Spindy looked all forlorned and holding her head in her hands, and George stomping out of the courtroom in a snit?? The same time the Conman said they were "anguished" that the fact of Caylee's death would be released?? They were grieving grandparents??

They sure looked carefree in the pictures with the girls and their cheap little bears at the Trumbull Sheriff's office to me!! The are worse than dispicable! There are no words!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2009, 11:52:10 PM »

Sorry to just pop in but, is it me or does this look like the caylee sunshine doll logo?   I think it even says caylee below the sunshine.  This is from the pictures at the hospital............... can we say tacky?   Makes you wonder if cindy is behind the doll or just that stupid to wear something that so closely represents a greedy company trying to make money off this poor child.

I hope this zoomed shot works - forgot how to post pics, maybe.  So if it doesn't can someone post a zoom of the necklace in the blue shirt at the hospital.

ANJ, the pics didn't come through.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2009, 11:53:32 PM »

I just have remark on those pictures at the hospital.  It brought back alot of memories for me.  I had a chronically ill child who passed away in 1992 so the hospital was like our second home.  Volunteers would bring around all kinds of stuff that people donated for the kids and for some of them it was the most exciting time of the day, to get a little something.  However, I always wanted to know where the 'gifts' came from before I let my child have it.  If I was a parent in the child's ward and the A's came around handing out their cheap looking bears I'd refuse it in a heartbeat.  But, on the other hand, a lot of time parents can't be with their sick kids because they have to work or they are a single parent, so the A's could just slip right into their room and give them a bear.  Imagine the shock on the parent's face when they get to the hospital and see a Caylee Bear sitting in the bed with their child.  Unreal.  I don't understand why people just keep feeding into the A's.  How does evil just keep penetrating the walls of common sense?  Sickening.  Yes, it does look like the A's are on tour and will be hitting tons of children's wards across the US.  JMO  Wow...
Bikerbev, sory for your loss and ITA, I wouldn't let my dog let alone my child have anything to do with the Scamthonys. JMO JSM
Thank you...I think its a real sorry day in this world when people like the A's get free access to sick children.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2009, 11:55:59 PM »

Mae, nanners @ jsm

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2009, 11:56:10 PM »

I see what you mean, ANJ. The necklass on Spindy looks the same as the logo on the Sunshine Caylee dolls. I don't know how to post it, but maybe someone else can. It definitey looks like the same logo.

I think I have had enough bad news for the day. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2009, 11:59:44 PM »

My last try - otherwise, I bow to another monkey to post!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2009, 12:10:02 AM »

Cindy's Caylee's necklace is unbelievable!!!  How in the world could she wear that?  These people haven't a brain in there heads, although, they seem to be making a living outta what they're doing, huh?  This reminds me so much of the OJ Simpson case....the A's saying they are going after the real Zanny...what a bunch of bs.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2009, 12:11:34 AM »

My last try - otherwise, I bow to another monkey to post!

I see it perfectly. Ugh!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 07, 2009, 01:01:01 AM »

They certainly don't look fragile or under duress from the autopsy report becoming public.  I say it's time for Morgan to finish the depos!!!

WTH????

I feel sorry for the poor guy that s with the anthonys...seems very embarased to be with those two
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2009, 01:08:43 AM »

Okay, while I am at it - Cindy's other necklace is "tacky" too - Is it me or do you guys see a heart very eerily like the heart shaped sticker?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2009, 01:14:51 AM »

Okay, while I am at it - Cindy's other necklace is "tacky" too - Is it me or do you guys see a heart very eerily like the heart shaped sticker?

The picture is not very clear...for me it looks like a kidney rather than a heart
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2009, 01:17:47 AM »

The picture is not very clear...for me it looks like a kidney rather than a heart

I know - I am not good with the zoom - pic stuff.  But if you go to the pic (I know it was on page 4) and then hold control key and hit + +   it will zoom - (BTW- you can do this several times to keep zooming) and it looks like it to me - but when I copied and pasted it to paint I lost resolution.  If I had desktop with photoshop I could have done better.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2009, 01:21:41 AM »

I know - I am not good with the zoom - pic stuff.  But if you go to the pic (I know it was on page 4) and then hold control key and hit + +   it will zoom - (BTW- you can do this several times to keep zooming) and it looks like it to me - but when I copied and pasted it to paint I lost resolution.  If I had desktop with photoshop I could have done better.

It is a heart......I emeber that george broke down when he knew that a heart stickers was found on caylee's body..
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2009, 01:37:30 AM »

It is a heart......I emeber that george broke down when he knew that a heart stickers was found on caylee's body..

Good - I am not seeing things.  You know - Sindy is symbolically taunting us (caylee supporters) with the shamrocks and now two new pics and what do we find on her - a red heart shape and the caylee doll sunshine...............   or  sindy is symbolically challenged............ a new entry for the DSM IV codes.    Sick - just plain ole' sick.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2009, 01:42:48 AM »

What's up with them looking happy and healthy. I looked pale, shaken and visibly sick after I read the autopsy report. Did they find a wallet on the floor just before the picture was taken ?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2009, 01:55:26 AM »

Desi- not sure if this is the pic you're looking for or not, but it does have one guy in a white shirt and it was taken by Teddy Peiper.  Hope this helps!

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18834633/detail.html

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: July 07, 2009, 02:06:27 AM »

O.k., I'm going to say what I've been thinking and I hope I do not offend anyone.  But if that were my granddaughter, there's absolutely no way I could wear her ashes around my neck or wrist or any other part of me.  Just the thought makes me feel like vomiting and it's not even my grandchild.  There's no way I could do that and honestly,I have to wonder that Cindy and George can seemingly with ease.  As far as I'm concerned, Cindy, George, Lee, and Casey are all just playing parts on a stage.  It's long past time for the show to be over and the curtain to come down.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2009, 02:10:41 AM »

Should be going to the monkey bunky, but going to hunt engravable Sunshine necklaces and interview pics of Cindy.  All the focus on rings lately got me looking at lots of pics. Has anyone noticed that Cindy wasn't wearing her wedding ring throughout July-August?  I haven't checked pics from Sept-Dec. yet.  Wonder why?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: July 07, 2009, 02:23:49 AM »

A_News_Junkie-  Great shot of the Sunshine Caylee necklace.  I took your shot and did a side-by-side from a Fox Orlando article on the Sunshine Caylee Dolls.  The two smiley sunshines are nearly identical, down to the same number of sunbursts.  They differ slightly in the sunburst spacing at the bottom.  However, I did find Cindy wearing this on the Early show interview on June 16th.  The following link is from Momlogic.

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/06/cindy_anthony_haleighs_dad_made_a_mistake.php

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.