March 29, 2024, 02:48:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 288343 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1440 on: July 21, 2009, 08:18:10 AM »

WELCOME DONFL!!

DESI, take care of yourself and prayers are coming your way.

Another report from the Ant's neighbor:

Bunch of cars at the A's today...

Mallybu, Lee, Milsteads, + trailer , white truck and Georges car. all up in the grass that Georgie held so dear, and double parked in the street. No police but a girl can dream...maybe they are planning a memorial.

NG show was encouraging tonight. Thought it was a little odd to hear, from one of the lawyers on the panel, that the prosecution may not want to use LP and company's testimony. Prosecution may not need it though. There is plenty of damaging evidence, I'm sure. The state never seems frazzled, no matter what the defense throws out there. Delays don't seem to bother them either. I find that very comforting.
Sounds more like a "getting outta Dodge" scenario to me. Argh! Does this mean the Ant Circus is hitting the road again?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: July 21, 2009, 08:34:17 AM »

I watched Nancy Grace last night. I agree that the check fraud charge is going to be pretty cute and dried. It's hard to ague angainst the videos of her spending the money and cashing checks. There really is no defence for this, maybe  a feeble claim that Amy new Skanky was going to use her checkbook while she was gone. But not much more. How could you defend it??

No, not the time or effort that would need to be to defend this. There's no way to slip out of this. If the time would have been spent last summer while Skanky was making daily 6-8 hr meetings with him long before she was charged with murder, they would have the check charge defense all wound up.  Instead of sorting through pictures and videos, textmessaging watching TV, and e-mailing from Bozo's office everyday, they would already know what the plans for the fraud charge, and it would be tied up in a pretty package, ready to go.

The real reason they don't want to go ahead with this, is the defense does not want Skanky to be a felon, which she would be if convicted. This is just party of the chess match.

I feel we are going to hear every word of what Lenny, Tracey, and Rob have to say. That contract looked pretty weak to me. Childish, almost.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: July 21, 2009, 09:06:00 AM »

WELCOME DONFL!!

Mallybu, Lee, Milsteads, + trailer , white truck and Georges car. all up in the grass that Georgie held so dear, and double parked in the street. No police but a girl can dream...maybe they are planning a memorial.

NG show was encouraging tonight. Thought it was a little odd to hear, from one of the lawyers on the panel, that the prosecution may not want to use LP and company's testimony. Prosecution may not need it though. There is plenty of damaging evidence, I'm sure. The state never seems frazzled, no matter what the defense throws out there. Delays don't seem to bother them either. I find that very comforting.
Sounds more like a "getting outta Dodge" scenario to me. Argh! Does this mean the Ant Circus is hitting the road again?

I hope not. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: July 21, 2009, 09:52:16 AM »

Even though Bozo doesnt want two stories out there of how Caylee was taken, if they put the A's on the stand and they try to lie, they only need to bring in tapes of them all over the media where they said also that the Nanny took Caylle at Blanchard park. that should be a circus. Bozo will never be able to come up with only one story that casey told since there were so many, and idiot George saying they were watching them, good grief, what a moron
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: July 21, 2009, 10:37:15 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/07/casey-anthonys-defense-searching-for.html

Trials & Tribulations
Sprocket & Company In Depth, True Crime Reporting

Monday, July 20, 2009
Casey Anthony's Defense: Searching for Reasonable Doubt
New motions were filed last week by Casey Anthony's defense attorneys, Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon.

The first motion that caught my eye was the one which asks for Tim Miller, head of Texas Equusearch, to be certified as a material witness. In the motion, Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon requested documents:............

Joy Wray's interview with LE: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19735491/detail.html

From     http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=356273
One year ago today.....July 21, 2008

Hundreds of Leads Checked for Missing Girl; Caylee Just Called, Says Grandmother
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/16933286/detail.html

Grandmother: Daughter Knows Who Has Missing Central Florida Girl
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/16942148/detail.html

Nancy Grace: Man Threatens to Jump From Senate Building/Caylee`s Grandmother Says Jailed Mom Knows Where She Is
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/21/ng.01.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: July 21, 2009, 10:41:14 AM »

WELCOME DONFL!!

Seems too early as these are the two Dates for the circus to be set up:

Our Kids World Family Fun Fest, August 22-23rd, 2009, Americraft Expo Center, South Fl. Fair Grounds, West Palm Beach, Fl.   

September 14th, 2009 is the Florida Missing Children's Day.

Maybe the Milsteads are moving stuff out now that they filed bankruptcy to stop their house from hitting the foreclosure auction block?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: July 21, 2009, 10:59:08 AM »

Even though Bozo doesnt want two stories out there of how Caylee was taken, if they put the A's on the stand and they try to lie, they only need to bring in tapes of them all over the media where they said also that the Nanny took Caylle at Blanchard park. that should be a circus. Bozo will never be able to come up with only one story that casey told since there were so many, and idiot George saying they were watching them, good grief, what a moron

I agree.He is a moron.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: July 21, 2009, 12:48:20 PM »

I watched Nancy Grace last night. I agree that the check fraud charge is going to be pretty cute and dried. It's hard to ague angainst the videos of her spending the money and cashing checks. There really is no defence for this, maybe  a feeble claim that Amy new Skanky was going to use her checkbook while she was gone. But not much more. How could you defend it??

No, not the time or effort that would need to be to defend this. There's no way to slip out of this. If the time would have been spent last summer while Skanky was making daily 6-8 hr meetings with him long before she was charged with murder, they would have the check charge defense all wound up.  Instead of sorting through pictures and videos, textmessaging watching TV, and e-mailing from Bozo's office everyday, they would already know what the plans for the fraud charge, and it would be tied up in a pretty package, ready to go.The real reason they don't want to go ahead with this, is the defense does not want Skanky to be a felon, which she would be if convicted. This is just party of the chess match.  I feel we are going to hear every word of what Lenny, Tracey, and Rob have to say. That contract looked pretty weak to me. Childish, almost.

BBM---you're right, Fanny.  I almost forgot all those days she had out on bond while she trotted over to Bozo's office to do anything but work on the case.  Chit chat on computers, playing doctor w/ Bozo and any other of his male model/gigolo looking lawyers, and making prank phone calls pretty much took up most of that precious time!  What azzholes!  They really did, and still do, think she can get off on all these charges b/c she's supposedly a "hot" young chick----barf!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: July 21, 2009, 02:42:36 PM »

BBM---you're right, Fanny.  I almost forgot all those days she had out on bond while she trotted over to Bozo's office to do anything but work on the case.  Chit chat on computers, playing doctor w/ Bozo and any other of his male model/gigolo looking lawyers, and making prank phone calls pretty much took up most of that precious time!  What azzholes!  They really did, and still do, think she can get off on all these charges b/c she's supposedly a "hot" young chick----barf!

yes i am quite sure bozo doesnt want it to get out the the day she gets out of jail, instead of looking for her daughter, she is making dinner for on of LPs guys...yes that will look a little out of place for a mom who's daughter was just kidnapped and Casey's pleas that if she can just get out she can look for Caylee...hmm
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: July 21, 2009, 02:54:51 PM »

7/21/2009     A     MOTION FOR TRANSCRIPTION & ORDER

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=e8baf0b3-aa23-440e-91a0-21b7272990af&CaseID=6079536

~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: July 21, 2009, 03:07:46 PM »

Trimm, I cannot get this page.  What does it mean?
TIA,
karen
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: July 21, 2009, 03:22:01 PM »

TIA,
karen

I'm not sure.I asked Klaas,so maybe she can tell us . 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: July 21, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »

TIA,
karen

Klaas said it might be for transcripts of a video.

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: July 21, 2009, 04:48:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20132509/detail.html

Document: Casey Anthony Repaid Allegedly Stolen Money
Anthony Is Accused Of Fraud, Homicide

POSTED: 3:31 pm EDT July 21, 2009
UPDATED: 4:31 pm EDT July 21, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A document filed among 100 others last week indicates that Casey Anthony has paid back money she allegedly stole from a friend.

Anthony's legal team has been trying to get the check fraud case delayed in the face of her upcoming capitol murder case. Anthony is in the Orange County jail awaiting trial on charges that she killed her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Security camera images showed Anthony writing checks to buy beer, bras and other clothing before she told her family her daughter Caylee was missing. Later, detectives accused her of draining her friend Amy Huizenga's checking account to pay for the spending spree.

In a court document filed by Jose Baez last week, Bank of America acknowledged a $664 check received from Baez's office in reference to the Amy Huzeinga case. Baez denies he's the one who cut the check, but he would neither confirm nor deny that the check came from Anthony.

The bank told Baez "it is to be noted that Bank of America did not take this payment in lieu of criminal prosecution." Prosecutors want to move forward with the check fraud case while waiting for the murder trial. Baez and company have asked for a delay arguing the death penalty case is occupying all of their attention.

The state attorney's office and a Bank of America spokeswoman in Atlanta would not comment on the check payment. Huizenga's lawyer Kirk Connell could not be reached for comment.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: July 21, 2009, 04:49:46 PM »

Thanks Klaas.   

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: July 21, 2009, 04:52:17 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20132611/detail.html

Baez Cuts Check In Fraud Case
Defense Seeks To Delay Anthony's Check Fraud Trial

POSTED: Tuesday, July 21, 2009
UPDATED: 4:27 pm EDT July 21, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney has repaid a bank for checks Anthony is accused of stealing in an apparent effort to put off her check fraud trial.

According to a letter from Bank of America dated July 10, defense attorney Jose Baez mailed the bank a money order to reimburse them for funds Casey Anthony allegedly stole. A bank official said the bank has no intentions of dropping its criminal case against Anthony.

Surveillance videos from last summer allegedly show Anthony making purchases with stolen checks. She has pleaded not guilty to charges that she stole her best friend Amy Huizenga's checkbook.

Baez sent a money order for $664.25, the exact amount Anthony is accused of stealing.

The defense team is no longer commenting publicly about the case, but Local 6 reporter Mike DeForest said based on court documents, it appears that Anthony's lawyers may have mailed the money order to the bank in hopes of getting Anthony's check fraud case postponed until after her murder trial.

In court documents requesting the delay, the defense points out that Huizenga has been reimbursed for the theft by the bank, and the bank has been reimbursed by the defense.

"There is no urgent need to resolve the alleged check forgery case," the defense's court filing said.

Meanwhile, the state attorney's office has requested the transcripts from a sidebar conference between the judge, the defense and the prosecution during a March court hearing in the murder case against Anthony.

At that hearing, Judge Stan Strickland ruled that the defense was not improperly profiting from book or movie deals.

The conference was held in private but was recorded by the court reporter.

Strickland granted the prosecution's request and the court reporter must provide a writer transcript of the conversation by Thursday.

Anthony is charged with murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: July 21, 2009, 05:21:26 PM »

Amazing how bozo thinks if he pays back the money the charges would be dropped...boy he really needs to go back to school, he is a real idiot.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: July 21, 2009, 05:30:33 PM »

Amazing how bozo thinks if he pays back the money the charges would be dropped...boy he really needs to go back to school, he is a real idiot.

You are so right.   
I wonder how he ever passed school.

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: July 21, 2009, 05:36:30 PM »

TIA,
karen

My guess is that this is what the motion is about:

Meanwhile, the state attorney's office has requested the transcripts from a sidebar conference between the judge, the defense and the prosecution during a March court hearing in the murder case against Anthony

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: July 21, 2009, 05:47:26 PM »

TIA,
karen

My guess is that this is what the motion is about:

Meanwhile, the state attorney's office has requested the transcripts from a sidebar conference between the judge, the defense and the prosecution during a March court hearing in the murder case against Anthony

I'm sure you are correct Northern Rose and we are not privy to sidebar discussions, are we?  I wonder what the State has caught Bozo at now?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.