March 28, 2024, 01:50:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 288315 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: July 07, 2009, 03:50:16 AM »

Quick Question everyone... does anyone know why Casey tells her mom in the July jail visit that Patrick Bourgeious visited her (http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Video_of_Casey_Anthonys_jail_visits)and yet that name doesn't appear on her visitor log (http://www.wftv.co/news/18204436/detail/html)?  Is Patrick Bourgeious on any State's witness list?  Things that make me go....Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.
Also, in listening to Casey's initial call home from jail (yet again), it's clear that Casey is not upset that Caylee's missing.  In fact, she's furious that she can't lie and deny to LE and divert their attention and sabotage their investigation.  How dare someone actually stand up to her, call her bluff, and expose her lies?  She's angry because her lie, hedge, and confuse tactics aren't working with the Big Guys.  In subsequent jail visit videos with her parents and Lee, she's absolutely adament about getting LE off the investigation (off her back), as if an arrested person gets to choose who will investigate their case!  That, in itself, speaks volumes to the kind of control, manipulation, and entitlement she's used to wielding.  Ever notice in all of the videos, Casey's anger is solely focused on LE and anyone who dares doubt her?  She never once expresses outrage or hatred toward the "kidnapper".  Instead, she readily and easily "forgives" the "Nanny".  First of all, if someone took your child, you'd want to kill them.  Secondly, you certainly wouldn't be ready to forgive someone who took your child, caused you to be unfairly arrested, embarrassed you nationwide, and caused your parents and home to be under siege...Not in a million years.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: July 07, 2009, 04:17:43 AM »

Before I strain my eyes, I'm calling it a morning.  Catch you all on the flip side.  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: July 07, 2009, 04:20:50 AM »

Quick Question everyone... does anyone know why Casey tells her mom in the July jail visit that Patrick Bourgeious visited her (http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Video_of_Casey_Anthonys_jail_visits)and yet that name doesn't appear on her visitor log (http://www.wftv.co/news/18204436/detail/html)?  Is Patrick Bourgeious on any State's witness list?  Things that make me go....Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.
Also, in listening to Casey's initial call home from jail (yet again), it's clear that Casey is not upset that Caylee's missing.  In fact, she's furious that she can't lie and deny to LE and divert their attention and sabotage their investigation.  How dare someone actually stand up to her, call her bluff, and expose her lies?  She's angry because her lie, hedge, and confuse tactics aren't working with the Big Guys.  In subsequent jail visit videos with her parents and Lee, she's absolutely adament about getting LE off the investigation (off her back), as if an arrested person gets to choose who will investigate their case!  That, in itself, speaks volumes to the kind of control, manipulation, and entitlement she's used to wielding.  Ever notice in all of the videos, Casey's anger is solely focused on LE and anyone who dares doubt her?  She never once expresses outrage or hatred toward the "kidnapper".  Instead, she readily and easily "forgives" the "Nanny".  First of all, if someone took your child, you'd want to kill them.  Secondly, you certainly wouldn't be ready to forgive someone who took your child, caused you to be unfairly arrested, embarrassed you nationwide, and caused your parents and home to be under siege...Not in a million years.

1)  Patrick Bourgeois is on the jail visitation log, along with a Frank Bourgeois who was a no-show.  Supposedly his father.  http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf  He showed up very soon after her first arrest, before she had a chance to make known her wishes that she would only be visited by family, clergy, and attorneys/investigators.  He seemed to come out of left-field, though their brief conversation was so awkward that it created rampant speculation about code-talk, etc.

2)  You have such an awesome point, ISpy, about Casey's anger being inappropriately directed.  It does appear very incriminating.  It sticks in the mind, long after one hears it.  The open contempt for the investigators, just WOW, and nothing whatsoever toward the "kidnapper."  I will also never forget her bitter lack of empathy when Kristina is sobbing fearfully about Caylee ("If anything happens to Caylee, I'll just die!") -- and Casey's response is "OMG.  Calling you guys -- a waste, HUGE waste."  And the classic: "All they're worried about is finding CAYLEE."

3)  Thank you for the link to those pics; the elusive group picture from Fusian remains elusive, though.  There were maybe eight or a dozen people in this one IIRC, mostly DBC guys with black t-shirts.  I'll keep looking and let you know if I ever do find it...  Thanks again for looking.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: July 07, 2009, 04:34:10 AM »

Sorry to just pop in but, is it me or does this look like the caylee sunshine doll logo?   I think it even says caylee below the sunshine.  This is from the pictures at the hospital............... can we say tacky?   Makes you wonder if cindy is behind the doll or just that stupid to wear something that so closely represents a greedy company trying to make money off this poor child.

I hope this zoomed shot works - forgot how to post pics, maybe.  So if it doesn't can someone post a zoom of the necklace in the blue shirt at the hospital.
  Nice to see you, ANJ!  I'm feeling ill and couldn't sleep, so I peeked into the dark, quiet cage and and was pleased to see you'd been here, sorry to miss you.  Great minds think alike or at least passionate monkey-minds seem to -- Check out this post I made on Cindy's appalling choice of jewelry (the sunshine necklace):
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5487.msg867383#msg867383  BTW, to see the Caylee sunshine image at the link in my post, you have to scroll down.

Can't see the other pendant too clearly, but if it is a heart, that evil woman really has a lotta nerve.   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2009, 06:29:05 AM »

I know that I am overstating the obvious, but there is something so wicked wrong with those people.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2009, 07:20:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

Tony Lazzaro's Lawyer is William R. Jay according to this site:  http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d6-Casey-Anthonys-exboyfriend-hires-attorney

Here is the info on him:    http://pview.findlaw.com/view/3936683_1#tabAnchor

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2009, 07:23:56 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/07/casey-anthonys-exboyfriend-hir.html

WDBO Local News

Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend hires lawyer
By Drew Petrimoulx
@ July 6, 2009 2:26 PM Permalink | Comments (2) | TrackBacks (0)

The man who was Casey Anthony's boyfriend at the time of her arrest has hired a lawyer.

Tony Lazzaro(pictured) told investigators he met Casey on the social networking website Facebook.com and that she regularly stayed at his apartment in the weeks leading up to her arrest.

Attorney William R. Jay tells WDBO that he's been told by lawyers for Zenaida Gonzales that Lazarro will soon be deposed in Casey's civil case - though nothing had been filed in court as of Monday.

Lazzaro was previously deposed by lawyers for Casey in her criminal case, and Jay said he expects his client to again by questioned in that case "now that they have a death penalty qualified lawyer" - referring to the addition of Dr. Andrea Lyon to the defense team.

Jay said he will represent Lazzaro in both cases.

We're also awaiting word from the judge on Casey fraud case. She accused of stealing money and checks from her friend Amy Huizenga.

Casey's lawyers want to stave off that case until her capital murder trail is completed, but state's attorneys have asked that it be held within two months.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2009, 07:34:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: July 07, 2009, 08:03:05 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Casey Anthony Murder Trial

Casey Anthony Murder TrialIt's difficult for me to imagine that the Casey Anthony trial this fall will be anything short of a circus atmosphere. In recent months, I have not written that much about Casey Anthony because it has appeared to me that the case against her is pretty much open and shut. All that has happened recently in the motions the have been filed, leading up to the Casey Anthony trial, has pretty much been showmanship with her lead attorney Jose Baez leading the charge. There is just something very distasteful to me in not only the behavior of Casey Anthony, but also in the way her defense team has acted since she was arrested.

In previous posts I have talked about the narcissistic and sociopath aspects of the personality of Casey Anthony. All anyone needs to really do is listen to the way Casey Anthony talked about her daughter Caylee on those jailhouse video tapes to learn that it is not only possible that she killed her daughter, but that it is also likely that she premeditated that act so that her crazy and wild lifestyle would not be interrupted by the real life obligations of raising a little girl. While I believe Casey Anthony is a very selfish person, when her murder trial gets underway this fall - I believe everyone around the world will also see that her immediate family is also certifiable.

Poor Caylee Anthony never really had a chance with a mom like Casey Anthony. When the Casey Anthony trial (circus) gets underway this fall - almost everyone with a television is going to see just how selfish and underhanded Casey Anthony really is. When Casey Anthony was first arrested, I remember thinking to myself how in the world any mother or for that matter any human being could cause harm to a two year old child? Then I thought back into my crevices of my mind and I remember reading other stories of child murder that are similar to those of alleged child killer Casey Anthony.

My only hope is that if it is proven at trial that Casey Anthony did murder her daughter Caylee, that she spends the rest of her life in prison for that crime. While the State of Florida has put the death penalty back on the table in the upcoming trial of Casey Anthony, I have serious reservation that a jury will sentence her to death. While it might seem cruel to some, my personal opinion is that is would be a worse punishment for Casey Anthony to receive life without parole than to be sentenced to death. The idea of having Casey Anthony sitting in jail until a ripe old age is more appealing to me than her suffering a human death in a State of Florida death chamber.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2009, 08:52:58 AM »

I know that I am overstating the obvious, but there is something so wicked wrong with those people.

I think so too.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: July 07, 2009, 08:53:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

Tony Lazzaro's Lawyer is William R. Jay according to this site:  http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d6-Casey-Anthonys-exboyfriend-hires-attorney

Here is the info on him:    http://pview.findlaw.com/view/3936683_1#tabAnchor

Thanks Tupelohoney.   

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #171 on: July 07, 2009, 08:57:40 AM »

I think so too.
Same here. Wicked and Wrong are the best words I have heard to describe the Ants. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #172 on: July 07, 2009, 09:30:48 AM »

I'm confused, the necklace that Cindy is wearing appears to be the same design that was on the Caylee Sunshine doll? Why would she be wearing something like that, I thought those dolls were pulled?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: July 07, 2009, 09:39:54 AM »

I'm confused, the necklace that Cindy is wearing appears to be the same design that was on the Caylee Sunshine doll? Why would she be wearing something like that, I thought those dolls were pulled?

I do not know. 

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: July 07, 2009, 10:08:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good Morning to all! Damn I wish there was some news...it's too quiet What are the evil ones up to?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: July 07, 2009, 10:09:05 AM »

Hi, Monkarinos!  I've been really busy with family for the last few days and haven't been able to be on task as much.  I so wanted to thank all the loyal monkeys for keeping the focus on Caylee--You guys are amazing with the amount of research you come up with.  I am forever shocked by the Anthony Antics.  The Caylee Sunshine necklace sported by Cindy has to be a new low, even for them.  I am beyond disgusted... there has to be another word to convey my contempt for them.  I was hoping that it was a cruel joke, that someone photoshopped it onto Cindy's everdrooping chest, but it isn't. And ol' Georgie smirking with his buddies in Warren.  This makes my skin crawl.  By the way, I hope someone sends these pics to Judge Stan, it makes George's whiny ramblings about his right to privately grieve for Caylee and horror at the release of the autopsy seem as fake as my acrylic nails.  Sorry for the rant, this is so outrageous.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: July 07, 2009, 10:10:01 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/07/casey-anthonys-exboyfriend-hir.html

WDBO Local News

Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend hires lawyer
By Drew Petrimoulx
@ July 6, 2009 2:26 PM Permalink | Comments (2) | TrackBacks (0)

The man who was Casey Anthony's boyfriend at the time of her arrest has hired a lawyer.

Tony Lazzaro(pictured) told investigators he met Casey on the social networking website Facebook.com and that she regularly stayed at his apartment in the weeks leading up to her arrest.

Attorney William R. Jay tells WDBO that he's been told by lawyers for Zenaida Gonzales that Lazarro will soon be deposed in Casey's civil case - though nothing had been filed in court as of Monday.

Lazzaro was previously deposed by lawyers for Casey in her criminal case, and Jay said he expects his client to again by questioned in that case "now that they have a death penalty qualified lawyer" - referring to the addition of Dr. Andrea Lyon to the defense team.

Jay said he will represent Lazzaro in both cases.

We're also awaiting word from the judge on Casey fraud case. She accused of stealing money and checks from her friend Amy Huizenga.

Casey's lawyers want to stave off that case until her capital murder trail is completed, but state's attorneys have asked that it be held within two months.

thanks Tupelo....I'll bet TL is thinking she was an expensive piece of AZZ!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: July 07, 2009, 10:10:43 AM »

Klaas...thank you and CBB!! You both are amazing! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: July 07, 2009, 10:13:08 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Casey Anthony Murder Trial

Casey Anthony Murder TrialIt's difficult for me to imagine that the Casey Anthony trial this fall will be anything short of a circus atmosphere. In recent months, I have not written that much about Casey Anthony because it has appeared to me that the case against her is pretty much open and shut. All that has happened recently in the motions the have been filed, leading up to the Casey Anthony trial, has pretty much been showmanship with her lead attorney Jose Baez leading the charge. There is just something very distasteful to me in not only the behavior of Casey Anthony, but also in the way her defense team has acted since she was arrested.

In previous posts I have talked about the narcissistic and sociopath aspects of the personality of Casey Anthony. All anyone needs to really do is listen to the way Casey Anthony talked about her daughter Caylee on those jailhouse video tapes to learn that it is not only possible that she killed her daughter, but that it is also likely that she premeditated that act so that her crazy and wild lifestyle would not be interrupted by the real life obligations of raising a little girl. While I believe Casey Anthony is a very selfish person, when her murder trial gets underway this fall - I believe everyone around the world will also see that her immediate family is also certifiable.

Poor Caylee Anthony never really had a chance with a mom like Casey Anthony. When the Casey Anthony trial (circus) gets underway this fall - almost everyone with a television is going to see just how selfish and underhanded Casey Anthony really is. When Casey Anthony was first arrested, I remember thinking to myself how in the world any mother or for that matter any human being could cause harm to a two year old child? Then I thought back into my crevices of my mind and I remember reading other stories of child murder that are similar to those of alleged child killer Casey Anthony.

My only hope is that if it is proven at trial that Casey Anthony did murder her daughter Caylee, that she spends the rest of her life in prison for that crime. While the State of Florida has put the death penalty back on the table in the upcoming trial of Casey Anthony, I have serious reservation that a jury will sentence her to death. While it might seem cruel to some, my personal opinion is that is would be a worse punishment for Casey Anthony to receive life without parole than to be sentenced to death. The idea of having Casey Anthony sitting in jail until a ripe old age is more appealing to me than her suffering a human death in a State of Florida death chamber.
I want her to get the DP, but seriously doubt it will happen. LWOP is too good for her....she adapts too well to jail life....I want her to SUFFER and I don't think he will suffer in jail...I want her to sit on death row wondering when her last mment will be....

Rest in Peace Caylee

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: July 07, 2009, 10:20:48 AM »

Hi Monks....I'm really troubled by something and want your opinion.  I've mentioned before that my brother was a patient at
Cleveland Clinic...I hold that institution in the highest esteem and I'm furious that the Ants are using it for publicity/duplicity.

I realized something this morning....in the photos they are showing on their website, there are NO CLINIC PERSONNEL in any
picture.  I don't feel their visit was a sanctioned event, and they are just trying to profit from the Clinic's reputation.  I am thinking of contacting the PR department at the Clinic.  Should I do it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.