April 18, 2024, 11:26:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289079 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1600 on: July 22, 2009, 02:28:23 PM »

Welcome back Capp!
It's great to see you and I hope you stay strong and get to feeling much better soon.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: July 22, 2009, 02:30:17 PM »

Off to get set up for a garage sale this weekend.  BBL
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: July 22, 2009, 02:31:05 PM »

KFN still has the link to the reverse 911 technology

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/Reverse911.html

Not been able to find who and what this is yet

Now what is this??? Reverse 911 is used for police and fire to be able to see where a 911 call is coming from. WTH would KFN have to do with that??? Rush to the scene and get a donation so they MIGHT search? What scam are they cooking up now?? 

Here are a couple of links that explain what the service is:

http://www.reverse911.com/About_Reverse_911_Part_2_0cb6274.html

http://www.notify.com/index.htm

I am NOT saying that Reverse 911 is the Reverse 911 that KFN has on their page.  I went to the Reverse 911 site and found:

The REVERSE 911® Interactive Community Notification System is a patented, interactive community notification system, manufactured in Temecula, California by PlantCML,
© 2006-2009. Plant Equipment Inc., dba PlantCML. All rights reserved.

so IF this is the service that the Milsteads have hitched their wagon on I did  a search on Plant Equipment Inc. INACTIVE - last report filed 2007
Principal Address
42505 RIO NEEDO
TEMECULA CA 92589 

Director Timothy J Fuller
CFO David Rutan

I found nothing under PlantCML.

Try this link:

http://www.plantcml.com/

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: July 22, 2009, 02:33:02 PM »

PlantCML Next-Generation Emergency Call System Enters Operational Service for Collier County Florida     
Friday, 29 May 2009 13:24 
TEMECULA, Calif., May 28, 2009 – A new emergency call center system has entered service in Collier County, Florida with PlantCML’s integrated call processing solution and data collection/management application. The system provides a highly capable facility for the region’s current and next generation requirements in E9-1-1 dispatch and disaster response.

http://www.plantcml.com/news-events/press-releases/193-plantcml-next-generation-emergency-call-system-enters-operational-service-for-collier-county-florida

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1604 on: July 22, 2009, 02:34:56 PM »

Here's a trip down memory lane...

"We want to find Caylee," Anthony family attorney Jose Baez said. "I have had in-depth and long conversations with my client and she has asked to help cooperate. She wants to cooperate."

Baez would not say what it is that he learned that leads him to believe that a release could help lead to Caylee's return, Local 6's Tony Pipitone reported.

Baez also described Anthony's situation in jail during a Monday news conference.

"They have put her in a situation that is very difficult -- extremely difficult," Baez said. "They've put a psych hold on her where she has been stripped of her bedding. Her underwear has been taken from her. <<<eewwww>>>She is in a cell in protective custody. All she has is basically a blanket in a small room."

Baez will ask Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to grant bond.

Do No Evil 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: July 22, 2009, 02:42:00 PM »

Hi Monkey Peeps!

I have missed a lot lately but this is from a post made at the link below.  I have never heard anything about this????

"Casey's notes describing hurting babies."

http://www.topix.net/forum/state/fl/T7PHPOTEJUVNPEHNN/p495

Someone else on that link is asking what that's all about and requesting a link.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! That would be me! I have never heard of that before.

OMG!  Too funny!!!!  I've been sitting here hitting refresh to see if you get an answer!!!!!        Monkey Devil!
Me too! It's been a 1/2 hour and since I posted and over 2 hrs. since anyone else has. Hmmmm....are they ALL at lunch? I'll just have to keep checking.

PSST!  Check now....           

I just did, I don't know what to think. I have to go back and really read everything.

I just spent too much time on the Palm Beach County site trying to find info on the Milsteads, foreclosure and such. I feel totally ignorant as I found nothing. I even looked up the doc/page #, 17787/1249 and it is irrelevant as far as I can tell.   Does anyone know how to navigate this site? TIA

I'm not going to use anything off of Topix anymore. Talk about misquoting.....geesh.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: July 22, 2009, 02:47:25 PM »

Wow Cappy!!! Get well soon.   an angelic monkey

Yes, and don't give in to those cigs again.   I just recently quit and know how hard it can be at times.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: July 22, 2009, 02:49:47 PM »

Thanks Irish. People, hold your kids close. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: July 22, 2009, 03:07:47 PM »

This sight shows some of the Milstead court infor but dont see where the bankruptcy was denied on here

http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_docket_report?backto=P&case_id=502008CA031103XXXXMB&begin_date=&end_date=

13    MOT - MOTION
Filing Date:    09-JUN-2009
Filing Party:    MILSTEAD, DENNIS W
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:    AND SHERRI J. MILSTEAD. TO REQUEST EXTENSION OF SALE DATE ON FORECLOSURE PROPERTY

14    EMOT - EMERGENCY MOTION       
Filing Date:    18-JUN-2009
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:    AND SHERRI MILSTEAD; TO REQUEST EXTENSION OF SALE DATE ON FORECLOSURE PROPERTY

15    ORD - ORDER       
Filing Date:    18-JUN-2009
Filing Party:    
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:    DENYING DEFTS' EMERGENCY MOTION TO REQUEST EXTENSION OF SALE DATE IS DENIED JUDGE CROW 6/18/09

16    SGBK - SUGGESTION OF BANKRUPTCY       
Filing Date:    23-JUN-2009
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:    SUGG BK, CASE NO. 09-22689

When I tried to look up this case no here on the bottom, this is  what came up. I just don't understand. 

Report Selection Criteria

Case ID:     09-22689
     Docket Start Date:   
     Docket Ending Date:   

No case was found.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1609 on: July 22, 2009, 03:11:01 PM »

The way I read this initially, was that they were trying to delay the foreclosure on their house, and include it in the bankruptcy at the last minute.  That was denied, and the house was put up for auction.  The bankruptcy is probably still pending.  JMO

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: July 22, 2009, 03:13:31 PM »

CAPP,       

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: July 22, 2009, 03:15:29 PM »

The way I read this initially, was that they were trying to delay the foreclosure on their house, and include it in the bankruptcy at the last minute.  That was denied, and the house was put up for auction.  The bankruptcy is probably still pending.  JMO
I looked earlier on the pdf file for foreclosure sales and did not see their names listed.

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1612 on: July 22, 2009, 03:19:39 PM »

I looked earlier on the pdf file for foreclosure sales and did not see their names listed.

Hmmm....  And weren't they trying to raise money to turn their house into the "House of Purpose"...thereby saving it from foreclosure and bankruptcy?  Maybe the house didn't sell yet?????

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: July 22, 2009, 03:23:59 PM »

This list is from 7/20/09 - 7/30/09     http://www.mypalmbeachclerk.com/uploadedFiles/fsr.pdf   Could it have been on an earlier list possibly?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: July 22, 2009, 03:28:06 PM »

Hmmm....  And weren't they trying to raise money to turn their house into the "House of Purpose"...thereby saving it from foreclosure and bankruptcy?  Maybe the house didn't sell yet?????

I don't really know if they were trying to use that house for the House of Purpose.

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1615 on: July 22, 2009, 03:28:16 PM »

This list is from 7/20/09 - 7/30/09     http://www.mypalmbeachclerk.com/uploadedFiles/fsr.pdf   Could it have been on an earlier list possibly?

I believe it was scheduled for auction in June...I remember because it was right after my birthday....

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: July 22, 2009, 03:38:49 PM »

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=10770652

Stillwater Amber Alert Canceled
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 1:04 PM EDT Updated: Jul 22, 2009 3:10 PM EDT

Stillwater Police say Mycah Michelle James is now considered a runaway

NewsOn6.com

STILLWATER, OK -- Stillwater Police have canceled the Amber Alert for a 12-year-old girl believed to have been abducted by a white male.  Police now say it is a runaway case.

When police issued the alert shortly after 1 p.m., they said Mycah Michelle James was last seen at a house in Stillwater.

In a news release from the state Department of Public Safety shortly before 2 p.m., authorities say the abduction was a fabrication and the girl in question is a runaway.

Earlier, Stillwater Police had said the only witness to the abduction was the girl's 10-year-old sister.

Police now say the 10-year-old sister fabricated the kidnapping story to cover for her older sister.     

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: July 22, 2009, 03:39:31 PM »

I believe it was scheduled for auction in June...I remember because it was right after my birthday....

So, we would have to look at public records for new sales then?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: July 22, 2009, 03:42:54 PM »

http://www.blisstree.com/babylune/casey-anthony-1-year-later/

Casey Anthony: 1 Year Later

July 22, 2009 by Eliza Ferree 

Casey Anthony, the mother of the once thought kidnapped little angel named Caylee Anthony, has just come up to the one year anniversary of the time she called police to tell them her daughter was missing/kidnapped.

The only problem….her daughter was dead and not by some stranger.  Her daughter had been missing already a month before she called.   This mother would take America and the rest of the world on a hunt for her daughter, while the entire time she was only a few streets away from her grandparents house. She did it! However, even with all the findings she still waits trial. Here’s a few updates on the case since January. Casey of course still claims she is innocent and never killed her daughter. But would she really confess with the death penalty hovering over her. No way.  For those that don’t remember, little Caylee’s body was found in a bag inside a swampy area only a few blocks from grandma and grandpa’s house. Her mouth was covered with duct tape.  To this date there is still no statement on how the little girl died or if she was alive before being shoved in the bag. Here’s the Grandma’s 911 call from CNN:

“I need to find her,” Cindy Anthony continued. “I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today, but I can’t find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she’s been trying to find her herself. There’s something wrong. I found my daughter’s car today, and it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.”

Casey Anthony is also being charged in the check fraud case, however at the moment her lawyers are trying to delay that hearing due to the murder case still being on the table. But new rumors are now surfacing that she paid that debt for the check fraud.  The Examiner is stating:

Two of Casey’s attorneys, Jose Baez and Dr. Andrea Lyon argue the defense cannot afford to waste time on a fraud case with the death penalty hanging over their client’s head. They also argue there will be no harm in delaying the fraud case because Amy has already been compensated for her losses by her bank and Baez’s firm has reimbursed the bank with what is reported to be more than $600.

Baez has also put a motion out to silence any statements by Leonard and his team as far as evidence. My guess is she told them something and it could be very damaging. I certainly hope the judge doesn’t agree to this and allows Padilla a voice. It also seems that they have been able to make the video of her in jail on the day she found out her daughter had been found not available for court viewing. I remember this and some say she barely reacted and only got mad and wanted to talk with her mom
. I believe she knew all along and when she heard it was the bag she knew she was done for. I want to know one thing though, did they ever make her see her daughter’s remains? If so did she react at all? Something tells me even if she did she wouldn’t have responded. The biggest news seems to be that the murder trial has yet again been postponed and this time until January 2010. Could it be because they are trying to find a fair jury that has yet to know about the case? Or is her team trying to come up with more strategies? All I know is this seems to be taking forever, I’m guessing it didn’t take this long to torture and murder poor Caylee Anthony.  What do you think should happen to her?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1619 on: July 22, 2009, 03:43:37 PM »

Here's a trip down memory lane...

"We want to find Caylee," Anthony family attorney Jose Baez said. "I have had in-depth and long conversations with my client and she has asked to help cooperate. She wants to cooperate."

Baez would not say what it is that he learned that leads him to believe that a release could help lead to Caylee's return, Local 6's Tony Pipitone reported.

Baez also described Anthony's situation in jail during a Monday news conference.

"They have put her in a situation that is very difficult -- extremely difficult," Baez said. "They've put a psych hold on her where she has been stripped of her bedding. Her underwear has been taken from her. <<<eewwww>>>She is in a cell in protective custody. All she has is basically a blanket in a small room."

Baez will ask Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to grant bond.
Guess caseymonster had to get rid of her thong and get some huge,big girl panties.

::::::::::::snickering:::::::::::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.