March 28, 2024, 04:36:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 288301 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: July 22, 2009, 07:05:28 PM »

Sunnyin TX I went through almost the same things in 1995.  My diagnosis was Emphysema.  With proper maintenance you can do just fine.  I use Advair, Spiriva and Combivent daily but function well.  Good luck to you and stay positive.  It can be managed.  The down side is that you won't be able to do any stressful chores (wink wink).

Hang in there you will adjust in time and the initial trauma goes away.  I also am not obnoxious about smokers but I wish they would quit.  No one should have to go through this.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: July 22, 2009, 07:21:09 PM »

Am I alone here?? 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1662 on: July 22, 2009, 07:21:59 PM »

Hi Don! I'm not sure we've met, so I didn't want to miss the opportunity to say hello!
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: July 22, 2009, 07:23:59 PM »

Hi Don! I'm not sure we've met, so I didn't want to miss the opportunity to say hello!

Wow! Great welcome.  Thank you.  I've peeked in here for some time but just started posting.  Everyone here has been so nice.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1664 on: July 22, 2009, 07:24:03 PM »

Am I alone here?? 

It's just a little slow right now, nothing to worry about! When we get a doc dump or anything happens in the case, trust me, you'll be elbowing for room!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: July 22, 2009, 07:24:23 PM »

WOW...sounds like we need to start an email campaign to the Editor of the OS!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: July 22, 2009, 07:28:59 PM »

The Anthony's have ZERO qualifications to "help" anyone.  They say they want to help families with missing children.  Maybe they think a boat ride will cheer them up.  They are a disgusting family.  I still can't get past their dinner the same day they were told Caylee was found.  Apalling at best.

pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: July 22, 2009, 07:36:18 PM »

"Her underwear has been taken from her"    Like thhis is something new???   Hi everyone.  Been reading the back posts.  Great info. 

LOL...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: July 22, 2009, 07:41:38 PM »

Am I alone here?? 

Sometimes it does feel lonely in here. But we are all watching and waiting. Something is sure to break soon! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: July 22, 2009, 07:42:08 PM »

"Her underwear has been taken from her"    Like thhis is something new???   Hi everyone.  Been reading the back posts.  Great info. 

LOL...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: July 22, 2009, 07:46:13 PM »

Am I alone here?? 

Sometimes it does feel lonely in here. But we are all watching and waiting. Something is sure to break soon! 

Okay..I'll try to be patient and wait for some explosive wisdom!!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: July 22, 2009, 07:50:07 PM »

Hi again all.  Thanks for the greetings.  I stepped away for a bit.  Isn't it amazing what nerve the Anthony's have?  I sure hope there are charges filed against them before this is all over.
Hello DonFL.

And hello everyone!

It has amazed me that they have not been charged with anything yet. I am just waiting. Surely, before this is over, there will be charges.

I was speaking with an attorney in Houston over the weekend (friend). Every chance I get I question him mercilessly!!  He said a couple things I found interesting. In his opinion unless the A's lie on the stand they will not be charged for the lies they have told in the past. Or in fact, for any of their actions. When I asked WHY? He said the prosecution doesn't want it to appear they are on a witch hunt. Also, all the A's have to say is they were protecting their child who they did not believe could have ever harmed Caylee...AND they believed her lies....about the Nanny, the threats etc. He said prosecuting them would be nonproductive. Too many potential jurors to 'understand' protecting one's child and not believing your child could do this. And he said that, again in his opinion, the State brought back the DP because they have irrefutable evidence that KC did MURDER, not kill (either accidentally or by any type of abuse or neglect,) but MURDERED Caylee. He further said that as a high profile case, there is no way they would bring the DP back on the table to try to get a plea out of KC. If they offered a plea it would be because they feel the case is weaker than they want. He said there will be lots of EVIDENCE we will NOT see until trial because by releasing it to the public, it could hinder KC getting a fair trial. Even in state such as FL with the Sunshine Law,  much is not released to the GP. He is a former prosecutor and was speaking his point of view. I agreed with the DP opinion but wasn't happy to hear about not prosecuting the A's.  Oh, he also said CSI lovers will be in heaven as this will be a Forensics case for the books!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: July 22, 2009, 07:54:49 PM »

Sunnyin TX I went through almost the same things in 1995.  My diagnosis was Emphysema.  With proper maintenance you can do just fine.  I use Advair, Spiriva and Combivent daily but function well.  Good luck to you and stay positive.  It can be managed.  The down side is that you won't be able to do any stressful chores (wink wink).

Hang in there you will adjust in time and the initial trauma goes away.  I also am not obnoxious about smokers but I wish they would quit.  No one should have to go through this.

Hi Don!  W haven't met yet....I am sure your message  was for capp   However, I did quite smoking last October...in December one of my canine kids passed away quickly.....I immediately turned back to my nicotine friends....I have again quite but it was very difficult.....hell it was DAMN HARD!  And it took me longer this time than the first. When you are told you can't ever pick another one up they are telling you the truth~~

Sorry for being OT but didn't want to ignore Don an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: July 22, 2009, 07:55:34 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/2009/07/21/constitutional-issues-in-casey-anthony-fraud-trial/

Constitutional issues in Casey Anthony fraud trial

July 21, 2009 by ElfNinosMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The author:  Makes a painfully (since we all want cassy in general pop as fast as possible!) point and a quite valid one.  If the argument can be made that the fraud is connected to the murder (motive or otherwise) and goes forward before the murder trial, this could be not only law changing in the state of Florida, but also grounds for appeal on any conviction of murder.  I for one can be patient.

An argument on appeal could reasonably be made that, if the fraud trial proceeds first, Casey would be compelled to be a witness, by virtue of simply defending herself, regarding issues directly affecting the capital murder case.  After all, the fraud goes to motive in the murder, according to Casey’s own statements to police as well as the prosecution’s theory of both crimes.  Furthermore, the fraud charges are clearly inferior to the murder charges, and the alleged fraud took place after the alleged date of the murder.

For those reasons, if the state’s motion for speedy trial is granted against the wishes of the defense, I would fully expect the defense to file an appeal challenging the constitutionality of the new Florida law.  I would not be at all surprised if, as a result of the Casey Anthony case, the Florida law granting speedy trial rights to the victim is found to be unconstitutional.

I do so hate it when my finger slips on the glow key....  now, back to reading what happened today that there are so many pages! LOL
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: July 22, 2009, 07:55:59 PM »

UGH!  Maybe they will eventually get them in connection with their stupid fraudation.  I agree on the forensics issue.  This will make the OJ' trial look like kids play.  Fortunately, some of the participants on the defense have tarnished their reputations since then.  I really hope the prosecution can get around all the BS about to be thrown at them.  I can't see the jury getting past the 31 days though.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1675 on: July 22, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »

Hi again all.  Thanks for the greetings.  I stepped away for a bit.  Isn't it amazing what nerve the Anthony's have?  I sure hope there are charges filed against them before this is all over.
Hello DonFL.

And hello everyone!

It has amazed me that they have not been charged with anything yet. I am just waiting. Surely, before this is over, there will be charges.
Hi Brandi!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: July 22, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »

Wow! Great welcome.  Thank you.  I've peeked in here for some time but just started posting.  Everyone here has been so nice.

We are nice,....but we do get rowdy from time to time. Just make sure you don't tell us you are rich with a private driver, a chocolate diamond ring and newly born twins and you'll do OK!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1677 on: July 22, 2009, 07:56:55 PM »

THANKS KARMA!
You're welcome Nut
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: July 22, 2009, 07:59:14 PM »

Hi Don!  W haven't met yet....I am sure your message  was for capp   However, I did quite smoking last October...in December one of my canine kids passed away quickly.....I immediately turned back to my nicotine friends....I have again quite but it was very difficult.....hell it was DAMN HARD!  And it took me longer this time than the first. When you are told you can't ever pick another one up they are telling you the truth~~

Sorry for being OT but didn't want to ignore Don an angelic monkey

Oops.  I'm old...I confuse easily.  Thanks for the reply. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: July 22, 2009, 08:01:51 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/2009/07/21/constitutional-issues-in-casey-anthony-fraud-trial/

Constitutional issues in Casey Anthony fraud trial

July 21, 2009 by ElfNinosMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The author:  Makes a painfully (since we all want cassy in general pop as fast as possible!) point and a quite valid one.  If the argument can be made that the fraud is connected to the murder (motive or otherwise) and goes forward before the murder trial, this could be not only law changing in the state of Florida, but also grounds for appeal on any conviction of murder.  I for one can be patient.

An argument on appeal could reasonably be made that, if the fraud trial proceeds first, Casey would be compelled to be a witness, by virtue of simply defending herself, regarding issues directly affecting the capital murder case.  After all, the fraud goes to motive in the murder, according to Casey’s own statements to police as well as the prosecution’s theory of both crimes.  Furthermore, the fraud charges are clearly inferior to the murder charges, and the alleged fraud took place after the alleged date of the murder.

For those reasons, if the state’s motion for speedy trial is granted against the wishes of the defense, I would fully expect the defense to file an appeal challenging the constitutionality of the new Florida law.  I would not be at all surprised if, as a result of the Casey Anthony case, the Florida law granting speedy trial rights to the victim is found to be unconstitutional.

I do so hate it when my finger slips on the glow key....  now, back to reading what happened today that there are so many pages! LOL

ANJ, thanks for bringing this forward. I missed it. I can wait too!! Don't want to...but sure don't want them to get any grounds for an appeal!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.