April 24, 2024, 10:37:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289242 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: July 22, 2009, 08:01:52 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-looking-for-missing-kids-072209,0,928027.story?page=1

Hope, help fade for the missing
Cases grab the spotlight, but resources for finding missing children and adults dry up and fade away as money and interest wane.

snipped:

Anthony case made impact
Sherri and Dennis Milstead, founders of Kid Finders Network, learned it first-hand. After the Milsteads volunteered in Caylee's case and featured her photo on their mobile billboard, the couple received harsh criticism.

"We took such a beating from the case in Orlando, it really put a hurting on us," Sherri Milstead said. "We're still being trashed over it."

Today the Milsteads' billboards are parked. Kid Finders, she said, doesn't have any money.[/b]

snipped:

Several months after Caylee was reported missing, her family organized a foundation in her name.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said they launched their nonprofit to help families understand their rights and provide them with information on the resources available to them.

"We basically had to figure out on our own what to do," the Anthonys said via an e-mailed statement. "There is so much going on that they do not know what to do or who to trust. We had no idea what community resources were available to us, or what our rights were."

The Anthonys' goal is to help families get emotional, financial and spiritual help.

BOO FRICKIN WHO..........................................        NOT!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1681 on: July 22, 2009, 08:03:54 PM »

Hi again all.  Thanks for the greetings.  I stepped away for a bit.  Isn't it amazing what nerve the Anthony's have?  I sure hope there are charges filed against them before this is all over.
Hello DonFL.

And hello everyone!

It has amazed me that they have not been charged with anything yet. I am just waiting. Surely, before this is over, there will be charges.

I was speaking with an attorney in Houston over the weekend (friend). Every chance I get I question him mercilessly!!  He said a couple things I found interesting. In his opinion unless the A's lie on the stand they will not be charged for the lies they have told in the past. Or in fact, for any of their actions. When I asked WHY? He said the prosecution doesn't want it to appear they are on a witch hunt. Also, all the A's have to say is they were protecting their child who they did not believe could have ever harmed Caylee...AND they believed her lies....about the Nanny, the threats etc. He said prosecuting them would be nonproductive. Too many potential jurors to 'understand' protecting one's child and not believing your child could do this. And he said that, again in his opinion, the State brought back the DP because they have irrefutable evidence that KC did MURDER, not kill (either accidentally or by any type of abuse or neglect,) but MURDERED Caylee. He further said that as a high profile case, there is no way they would bring the DP back on the table to try to get a plea out of KC. If they offered a plea it would be because they feel the case is weaker than they want. He said there will be lots of EVIDENCE we will NOT see until trial because by releasing it to the public, it could hinder KC getting a fair trial. Even in state such as FL with the Sunshine Law,  much is not released to the GP. He is a former prosecutor and was speaking his point of view. I agreed with the DP opinion but wasn't happy to hear about not prosecuting the A's.  Oh, he also said CSI lovers will be in heaven as this will be a Forensics case for the books!!
Welcome to SM's Don
Thank you Sunny for picking your friends mind.Guess the anthonys will have to punish themselves which they are already doing a great job at.
Unless....what about if it can be proven that they knew Caylee's body was in the woods in November and they sent d.casey out there to find it?Could they then be prosecuted?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: July 22, 2009, 08:05:54 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/2009/07/21/constitutional-issues-in-casey-anthony-fraud-trial/

Constitutional issues in Casey Anthony fraud trial

July 21, 2009 by ElfNinosMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The author:  Makes a painfully (since we all want cassy in general pop as fast as possible!) point and a quite valid one.  If the argument can be made that the fraud is connected to the murder (motive or otherwise) and goes forward before the murder trial, this could be not only law changing in the state of Florida, but also grounds for appeal on any conviction of murder.  I for one can be patient.

An argument on appeal could reasonably be made that, if the fraud trial proceeds first, Casey would be compelled to be a witness, by virtue of simply defending herself, regarding issues directly affecting the capital murder case.  After all, the fraud goes to motive in the murder, according to Casey’s own statements to police as well as the prosecution’s theory of both crimes.  Furthermore, the fraud charges are clearly inferior to the murder charges, and the alleged fraud took place after the alleged date of the murder.

For those reasons, if the state’s motion for speedy trial is granted against the wishes of the defense, I would fully expect the defense to file an appeal challenging the constitutionality of the new Florida law.  I would not be at all surprised if, as a result of the Casey Anthony case, the Florida law granting speedy trial rights to the victim is found to be unconstitutional.

I do so hate it when my finger slips on the glow key....  now, back to reading what happened today that there are so many pages! LOL

HI ANJ! I have a way for her to take care of the whole thing. Just plead guilty to the fraud charges and she will not have to testify! Works for me. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: July 22, 2009, 08:06:53 PM »

UGH!  Maybe they will eventually get them in connection with their stupid fraudation.  I agree on the forensics issue.  This will make the OJ' trial look like kids play.  Fortunately, some of the participants on the defense have tarnished their reputations since then.  I really hope the prosecution can get around all the BS about to be thrown at them.  I can't see the jury getting past the 31 days though.

the A's are stupid people and they associate themselves with stupid people...they will screw up IMO and will get caught. And I'll bet they are being carefully scrutinized   My friend is a forensic nut and he said this case will be ground breaking in new forensics, again just his opinion

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: July 22, 2009, 08:11:38 PM »

Hi again all.  Thanks for the greetings.  I stepped away for a bit.  Isn't it amazing what nerve the Anthony's have?  I sure hope there are charges filed against them before this is all over.
Hello DonFL.

And hello everyone!

It has amazed me that they have not been charged with anything yet. I am just waiting. Surely, before this is over, there will be charges.

I was speaking with an attorney in Houston over the weekend (friend). Every chance I get I question him mercilessly!!  He said a couple things I found interesting. In his opinion unless the A's lie on the stand they will not be charged for the lies they have told in the past. Or in fact, for any of their actions. When I asked WHY? He said the prosecution doesn't want it to appear they are on a witch hunt. Also, all the A's have to say is they were protecting their child who they did not believe could have ever harmed Caylee...AND they believed her lies....about the Nanny, the threats etc. He said prosecuting them would be nonproductive. Too many potential jurors to 'understand' protecting one's child and not believing your child could do this. And he said that, again in his opinion, the State brought back the DP because they have irrefutable evidence that KC did MURDER, not kill (either accidentally or by any type of abuse or neglect,) but MURDERED Caylee. He further said that as a high profile case, there is no way they would bring the DP back on the table to try to get a plea out of KC. If they offered a plea it would be because they feel the case is weaker than they want. He said there will be lots of EVIDENCE we will NOT see until trial because by releasing it to the public, it could hinder KC getting a fair trial. Even in state such as FL with the Sunshine Law,  much is not released to the GP. He is a former prosecutor and was speaking his point of view. I agreed with the DP opinion but wasn't happy to hear about not prosecuting the A's.  Oh, he also said CSI lovers will be in heaven as this will be a Forensics case for the books!!
Welcome to SM's Don
Thank you Sunny for picking your friends mind.Guess the anthonys will have to punish themselves which they are already doing a great job at.
Unless....what about if it can be proven that they knew Caylee's body was in the woods in November and they sent d.casey out there to find it?Could they then be prosecuted?

LOL...it was his birthday so I had a good excuse!!  I asked him something similar about knowing her body was in the woods...but I was asking about the meter reader. He said there is no law that says anyone has to report a dead body. Cause I was then, and am still sure in my heart, that HE KNEW Caylee's remains were out there. So I would imagine the same would apply to the A's.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: July 22, 2009, 08:14:04 PM »

HI ANJ! I have a way for her to take care of the whole thing. Just plead guilty to the fraud charges and she will not have to testify! Works for me. 

By BOZO sending the MO for restitution to the bank he has in essense plead her guilty

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: July 22, 2009, 08:17:28 PM »

Knock Knock???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: July 22, 2009, 08:19:32 PM »

UGH!  Maybe they will eventually get them in connection with their stupid fraudation.  I agree on the forensics issue.  This will make the OJ' trial look like kids play.  Fortunately, some of the participants on the defense have tarnished their reputations since then.  I really hope the prosecution can get around all the BS about to be thrown at them.  I can't see the jury getting past the 31 days though.

the A's are stupid people and they associate themselves with stupid people...they will screw up IMO and will get caught. And I'll bet they are being carefully scrutinized   My friend is a forensic nut and he said this case will be ground breaking in new forensics, again just his opinion

I am sure it will be a forensics case, and jurors are a lot smarter than  in the OJ days in that regard. And forensics has come a long way. So much more they know and can show.

Your Houston attorney's opinion was just that, another opinion. I am still grounded in the belief, and I pray every day that the Anthony's will be prosecuted. Evil will devour them in the end, anyway. I'd just like to be around when it happens. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: July 22, 2009, 08:20:08 PM »

Knock Knock???

Who's there?? 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: July 22, 2009, 08:21:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  >>>>>>>>>>>>>SNIP

As for the request from the State for the March sidebar transcript, ICBW, but I'm thinking that Baez's recent motion gave them what they needed to go after that.  Baez stupidly included in his motion (to suppress Lenny's statements/testimony) that goofball agreement that he had Lenny sign.  In the agreement, there is verbiage prohibiting Lenny from profiting from Casey's "story" -- hence we have Baez apparently in control of that story.  And he just handed that to the State on a silver platter by including the agreement in his motion.  IMO.

It's true what has been mentioned by several Monkeys and others.  The State in this case seems to be calm, cool, and collected.  They are proceeding with deadly determination and don't seem to be ruffled by anything that comes along.  Surely they do have something solid, something totally irrefutable, to nail Casey to the wall.  The State stands firm and quietly, while Baez and company rail and cavail and twist in the wind, flapping and squawking.  Hope I'm seeing this right.  I'm thinking the case against our Caylee's killer will end with justice.

Life insurance?  I believe that if the A's had a significant life insurance policy on Caylee, we would have heard some hint of that already.  And I agree that even if they did, it would not have paid out one single penny yet... Beneficiaries have to be cleared of wrongdoing IIRC, before they can receive any payout...

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I agree - biasbutt motions re LP opened the door.  I also think the SA might be trumping biasbutt and fellow buttheads to submit info they wouldn't have otherwise, via the fraud case push.  I am sure they are aware of the risk of her civil rights being violated re: the fraud trial first.  I bet they don't even want the trial as much as they want the discovery!  Remind me to move to FL when I retire!

As to life insurance - sINdy can bet that if there is a policy the life insurance company with fight it - shouldn't have washed those pants sindy, cause that gives them a leg to stand on, IMHO.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: July 22, 2009, 08:26:50 PM »

I am sure it will be a forensics case, and jurors are a lot smarter than  in the OJ days in that regard. And forensics has come a long way. So much more they know and can show.

Your Houston attorney's opinion was just that, another opinion. I am still grounded in the belief, and I pray every day that the Anthony's will be prosecuted. Evil will devour them in the end, anyway. I'd just like to be around when it happens. JMO

Yes, I stated it was just his opinion based on his background. I was NOT trying to change your or anyone's minds or your opinions or belief's.

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: July 22, 2009, 08:29:35 PM »

KFN still has the link to the reverse 911 technology

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/Reverse911.html

Not been able to find who and what this is yet

http://www.reverse911.com/Multiple_Uses_21af032db1872fd598.html   Now watch some will have posted that by the next page!  But, I did want to ask if KfraudN named it fatcow after a certain person in the Orange County jail?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: July 22, 2009, 08:42:54 PM »

Yes, I stated it was just his opinion based on his background. I was NOT trying to change your or anyone's minds or your opinions or belief's.

Sorry SUNNY. I didn't mean you were.  an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: July 22, 2009, 08:43:12 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20146566/detail.html   Motion for Transcription.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: July 22, 2009, 08:46:07 PM »

Did you ever notice that if you take the name “ANTHONY” , rearrange the letters and add a few letters it spells…. “My skank daughter killed her daughter, we’re trying to cover it up, George is a wuss, Cindy is offspring of Charlie Manson,  we found our “calling” in life…flying all over the country staying in nice hotels”.   Weird huh?

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: July 22, 2009, 08:46:25 PM »

That was short and sweet. Is this for the sidebar in the holding room, or a sidebar at the bench? If you know, that is. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: July 22, 2009, 08:47:43 PM »

Thanks....it's states in the motion for purpose of trial.....uuummmmmm  do you suppose the prosecution has found something that disproves what was said to Judge Strickland about who is financing this??  Why would they hold it for trial?  My hinky meter just went off.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: July 22, 2009, 08:49:05 PM »

Did you ever notice that if you take the name “ANTHONY” , rearrange the letters and add a few letters it spells…. “My skank daughter killed her daughter, we’re trying to cover it up, George is a wuss, Cindy is offspring of Charlie Manson,  we found our “calling” in life…flying all over the country staying in nice hotels”.   Weird huh?

Gee, Don I never noticed it before, but now that you have pointed it out!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: July 22, 2009, 08:57:14 PM »

Time for me to go for the night.  Thanks for sharing some great info.  Sorry if I got off topic too much.  Have a great evening.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: July 22, 2009, 08:57:34 PM »

Knock Knock???

Ding dong?   Just replied to say your welcome on the article.  Maybe there are some advantages to being behind.  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.