April 16, 2024, 05:47:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 288978 times)
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1720 on: July 23, 2009, 12:27:02 AM »

Interesting. What do you think??
[/quote]

Hello again monkeys, I just watched the video again that Fanny Mae posted regarding the hearing and I am going to just drop in my thoughts for those interested…

Video number 1,.. I noticed at about 1:54, as Judge Stickland was “speaking” to the BHW, that BOZO suddenly tilted his head and squinted up his eyes as was listening VERY intently to everything BHW said, then he mumbled something to her and as they moved on and he started to look REALLY uncomfortable as if he could not get up fast enough to explain the “two” retainer agreements that he had,.. he kept saying that the new one “proceeded” the old one, but that he seems to have “miss placed” the old one, ..mmm

Video number 2, I noticed that around 5 minutes that if BHW had of tilted her head more to try to listen to what they were saying (at the sidebar) she would have fallen off her chair…

Mmm,,, just an observation…

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

[/quote]

P.S. Edited to add that BHW stands for Black Hearted Witch and BOZO stands for , oh you know....

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1721 on: July 23, 2009, 12:51:31 AM »

ok, ok, I am not sure how reliable this is but I will post it and all you monkey's can decide....(I brought this from another blod I read, thank you to them)...

here it is...!

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Details-on-how-Casey-Anthony-pays-her-lawyers-may/LyIdJevjxUSYBbM3FtYOmw.cspx

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: July 23, 2009, 01:01:19 AM »

Fanny Mae, Desi, and any other interested Monkey- I have learned quite a bit today, although I am such a newbie at this.  I'm sorry for the long post, but I am excited to share why I think the State put the DP back on the table and why they're so confident. Be encouraged fellow monkeys! Disclaimer: There are far more qualified people on this board to speak to this.  The book is called Forensic Science and here's what I've learned so far:
  • when you touch something, you leave behind, sweat, oil, and bacteria-no matter how clean your hands are
  • a person can be positively identified from just a small part of one fingerprint (Casey)
  • when you walk, you leave a footprint that tells your height, weight, likely age, direction you went, your speed, and if you were carrying something-your steps are heavier if you are running
  • your shoe prints show the size and make of your shoes (i.e. also if there is something unique to your particular shoe like missing tread/abnormally worn sole from walking on outer foot or pidgeon-toed= characteristics distinctive to your shoes Casey). Remember CSI taking Casey's shoes
  • on tire tracks-tread pattern can identify the make of the car, while marks/nicks/damage to the pattern can help pinpoint a specific car
  • blood stains on washed clothing/furniture still show under ultra-violet light (Cindy)
  • DNA can be determined from one strand of hair, a drop of blood, one flake of skin, and saliva-dust around the house is composed mostly of flakes of skin (Casey, Cindy, George, Lee)-you lose 30,000-40,000/minute.  Dust also also contains hair (you lose 70 head hairs a day), fluff, and carpet & furniture fibers, and soil from your shoes. Fibers are examined to see if they've been stretched, torn, or cut (Duct tape). That's why the CSI people reportedly took the vacuums, carpet samples, bedding, clothes, tape, laundry bag, trash bags, etc.
  • Hair-LE can test to determine what type of shampoo or hair color you've been using, what you've been eating, as well as drugs/alcohol use.
  • Soil can be carried on shoes, clothes, tires, skin, carpet, under fingernails, and in cars. Your shoes can tell LE where you've been and when.  Geologists can pinpoint exactly where particular soil samples are from.
  • Bite marks and lip imprint patterns are unique to each individual If Casey tore that duct tape with her teeth-she's sunk by bite mark pattern and lip imprint pattern.
  • Handwriting analysis examines the shape of each letter, spacing, slope, special pen stokes/decorations, how each letter is formed, use of lowercase & capital letters, how t's are crossed, i's are dotted, and the pressure used in writing.  The Anthony's better pray if any of them altered Casey's journal(s).
  • Chromatography separates the inks used to create the color in specific brands of pens.  LE can determine what type of pen was used.  They can also determine a forgery/alteration using infrared luminescence.  It looks for color anolomolies by checking for specific kinds of ink. LE will be able to tell if those pages were written in 2003 or not and more.
  • LE is also able to match paper found at a crime scene to paper owned by a suspect by the chemical composite of the paper (i.e. also fingerprints, fibers, skin flakes, etc.). CSI and the pages of heart stickers, heart sticker to backing glue, bag of trash from Casey's car.
  • Last and certainly not least, those maggots, pupae, and flies.
I feel good!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: July 23, 2009, 01:12:52 AM »

I got so excited, I forgot my manners.  Evening, all!  Sorry to post and run, but it's bedtime for Bonzo.

Capp- I was wondering what happened to you.  Glad to hear you're doing much better. I know someone who had a similar experience-mmmh!  Congrats on kicking the habit!  I know what you mean about the oxygen cord leash.  If you feel the need, keep some low-cal/good for you munchies on hand (gum, crunchy cereal, 100 cal pks of nuts, etc>) and take up a new hobby that keeps your hands occupied.  Take good care!

'Nite all!  Take care of yourselves, we're in this for the long haul.

Forecast for the Day:
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: July 23, 2009, 01:30:59 AM »

Fanny Mae, Desi, and any other interested Monkey- I have learned quite a bit today, although I am such a newbie at this.  I'm sorry for the long post, but I am excited to share why I think the State put the DP back on the table and why they're so confident. Be encouraged fellow monkeys! Disclaimer: There are far more qualified people on this board to speak to this.  The book is called Forensic Science and here's what I've learned so far:
  • when you touch something, you leave behind, sweat, oil, and bacteria-no matter how clean your hands are
  • a person can be positively identified from just a small part of one fingerprint (Casey)
  • when you walk, you leave a footprint that tells your height, weight, likely age, direction you went, your speed, and if you were carrying something-your steps are heavier if you are running
  • your shoe prints show the size and make of your shoes (i.e. also if there is something unique to your particular shoe like missing tread/abnormally worn sole from walking on outer foot or pidgeon-toed= characteristics distinctive to your shoes Casey). Remember CSI taking Casey's shoes
  • on tire tracks-tread pattern can identify the make of the car, while marks/nicks/damage to the pattern can help pinpoint a specific car
  • blood stains on washed clothing/furniture still show under ultra-violet light (Cindy)
  • DNA can be determined from one strand of hair, a drop of blood, one flake of skin, and saliva-dust around the house is composed mostly of flakes of skin (Casey, Cindy, George, Lee)-you lose 30,000-40,000/minute.  Dust also also contains hair (you lose 70 head hairs a day), fluff, and carpet & furniture fibers, and soil from your shoes. Fibers are examined to see if they've been stretched, torn, or cut (Duct tape). That's why the CSI people reportedly took the vacuums, carpet samples, bedding, clothes, tape, laundry bag, trash bags, etc.
  • Hair-LE can test to determine what type of shampoo or hair color you've been using, what you've been eating, as well as drugs/alcohol use.
  • Soil can be carried on shoes, clothes, tires, skin, carpet, under fingernails, and in cars. Your shoes can tell LE where you've been and when.  Geologists can pinpoint exactly where particular soil samples are from.
  • Bite marks and lip imprint patterns are unique to each individual If Casey tore that duct tape with her teeth-she's sunk by bite mark pattern and lip imprint pattern.
  • Handwriting analysis examines the shape of each letter, spacing, slope, special pen stokes/decorations, how each letter is formed, use of lowercase & capital letters, how t's are crossed, i's are dotted, and the pressure used in writing.  The Anthony's better pray if any of them altered Casey's journal(s).
  • Chromatography separates the inks used to create the color in specific brands of pens.  LE can determine what type of pen was used.  They can also determine a forgery/alteration using infrared luminescence.  It looks for color anolomolies by checking for specific kinds of ink. LE will be able to tell if those pages were written in 2003 or not and more.
  • LE is also able to match paper found at a crime scene to paper owned by a suspect by the chemical composite of the paper (i.e. also fingerprints, fibers, skin flakes, etc.). CSI and the pages of heart stickers, heart sticker to backing glue, bag of trash from Casey's car.
  • Last and certainly not least, those maggots, pupae, and flies.
I feel good!

ISPY...what a great post...thank you!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: July 23, 2009, 01:34:45 AM »

Wow!  Had to log back in to share a thought.  What if LE found no "foreign" forensic evidence within the bags, clothes, comforter, duct tape.  Given the A's household dust, fingerprint/DNA samples, etc., LE would be able to differentiate GA, CA, LA, and Casey.  Therefore, they would be able to conclusively disprove Zanny the Nanny.  Thoughts?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: July 23, 2009, 01:36:31 AM »

Over and out for real this time!  * we need a sleeping monkey*

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: July 23, 2009, 06:48:52 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: July 23, 2009, 07:04:40 AM »

Details on how Casey Anthony pays her lawyers may come out Thursday

ORLANDO, FL -- The same judge who recently ruled the public didn't need to know how Casey Anthony pays for her defense has given the public a new opportunity to find out how she does.

This week, Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland ruled that a court reporter needed to transcribe a private meeting between the judge, attorneys for Anthony, and the prosecution.

The ruling followed a request by the prosecution who wants the transcription to use for their case.

In the meeting, the defense revealed information and documentation explaining how Anthony is paying for her large defense team. Stickland originally listened to attorneys and ruled there was no reason to reveal the defense teams finances. The meeting's information was kept private.

Stickland told the court reporter to transcribe the meeting and provide a copy by 5 pm Thursday. As per Florida's public records law, the public can also get a copy.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Details-on-how-Casey-Anthony-pays-her-lawyers-may/LyIdJevjxUSYBbM3FtYOmw.cspx

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: July 23, 2009, 07:08:19 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/07/caylee-anthony-1-year-ago-today/
Caylee Anthony: 1 Year Ago Today

July 23, 2009 by: Express

July 23, 2009:       Amy Huizenga (Casey Anthony’s Friend) was  interviewed by OCSO.   
Important points:   She has never met nanny.  Amy had heard Casey refer to nanny as “Zanny”. Never saw Casey speaking to the nanny on the phone.

In last week of June  Casey  told Amy she was upset because she hadn’t got to see Caylee much lately. Casey then talks about how much fun Caylee is having and says “so at least she’s in a good place and not involved in all of this other stuff.”
“Important” Note:

When Cindy Anthony picked Amy up at the mall on July 15th Cindy told her about smell in car and that since they hadn’t seen Caylee in a month they had been concerned when they opened the trunk it would be Casey or Caylee’s body in the trunk.

Significance here is that Cindy  told this to Amy  during the car ride from the mall to Casey’s boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro, apartment. Cindy Anthony was not present when GA opened the trunk of the car. She was arguing with the towowner lady about the amount of the bill. This means George Anthony had to have shared with Cindy that he had been concerned there was either Casey’s or Caylee’s body in the trunk when he went to open it.  Cindy told Amy H that there was a pizza box with maggots on it in the trash bag.  But Cindy wasn’t there when George  and the impound lot owner looked in the bag. This indicates that George  told Cindy about the pizza box/maggots.
Amy H. questions Cindy A during the ride about whether GA had had a stroke, or whether they were getting divorce. Cindy Anthony confirms both were lies.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/08%20Amy%20Huizenga%20July%2023,%202008.pdf

July 23, 2009  Jesse Grund was Interviewed by OCSO

Important points:   Never met the nanny but had heard the name “Zanny” for at least six months from Casey

Jesse G talks about how Amy conveyed that when Casey picked her up at the airport on the 15th she was all excited about the fact she had received a phone call earlier from Caylee on her cell phone.

Also, during this interview Jesse G is still adamant that June 24th is the date he heard Caylee in the background while talking to Casey on the phone and that he also heard Casey tell Caylee to get off the table.

Jesse G says that Cindy and George believe Casey  has given Caylee away to some one.
——-Audio of Jesse Grund Interview here  http://www.wftv.com/video/17557465/index.html

——-AH’s cell phone is turned in to the Computer Crimes Lab.
——-LE respond to a playground where the ground appears to be disturbed from digging. Utilizing two cadaver dogs the results are negative. Upon further investigation it is found that a child has buried a dead animal in a small bucket.

——-LE take another air sample from KC’s trunk using the “carbon strip method”. Also obtain fibers from trunk carpet.
——-George makes a recording which The Never Lose Hope Foundation broadcasts across Florida phone lines to thousands. GA’s recorded message  http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/george_anthony_message.mp3

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: July 23, 2009, 07:09:31 AM »

Thanks Seemeatthebeach.   

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: July 23, 2009, 07:16:25 AM »

You're welcome trimm...........keeping my fingers crossed we see those docs today!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: July 23, 2009, 08:04:12 AM »

Be very quiet.I spy is asleep.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: July 23, 2009, 08:05:00 AM »

You're welcome trimm...........keeping my fingers crossed we see those docs today!

Me too.   

~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: July 23, 2009, 08:30:09 AM »

Wow!  Had to log back in to share a thought.  What if LE found no "foreign" forensic evidence within the bags, clothes, comforter, duct tape.  Given the A's household dust, fingerprint/DNA samples, etc., LE would be able to differentiate GA, CA, LA, and Casey.  Therefore, they would be able to conclusively disprove Zanny the Nanny.  Thoughts?
Allow me to clarify (now that I've had some sleep)...if the crime scene evidence is absent of anyone else's (another female adult's) DNA/carpet fibers/hair/skin flakes/household dust/soil particles/fingerprints, scientifically speaking there is no Zanny.  "Zanny", by virtue of being a human being, would have left genetic traces.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: July 23, 2009, 08:32:54 AM »

Be very quiet.I spy is asleep.   

Trimm- Thank you! That was so funny! I'm learning a little too slowly that I can't sleuth all night and still play all day.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: July 23, 2009, 08:34:49 AM »

Seemeatthebeach- thanks for the info you posted and I like your avatar!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: July 23, 2009, 08:40:30 AM »

Trimm- good post from the Cayleedaily site.  Thanks for passing that on.  I really enjoy it when people start punching holes in a dam of lies.  God said what is done in the dark will be brought to light.  We're seeing that and will see alot more in ways the Anthonys could never have imagined.  Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the Anthonys.  I hate their sin and what it did and is still doing to Caylee.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: July 23, 2009, 08:43:23 AM »

Good morning, all!  BBL to read up, hoping for a doc dump, and hope you all have an excellent day!  Is it just me or does the sun seem to be shining a little brighter today, birds singing a little bit sweeter, flowers looking a little bit more showy?  Justice is on the way!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: July 23, 2009, 09:15:45 AM »

Oh, forgot one other find from the Forensic Science book:

One of the tools LE uses to produce a picture of a suspect is called FACE (Facial Automated Composition and Editing).  It's a computer graphics system that allows the witness to literally choose from menus options the suspect's hair style, chin shape, eyes, nose, mouth, hats, beards, mustaches, glasses, etc.  The LE graphic artist then works to match skin tone, freckles, wrinkles (i.e. other identifying marks). The fact that Casey Anthony could not produce a definitive description speaks volumes.  The fact that no one else she knew could either served as confirmation. Adding to that, no one else reported a missing person (employee, mother, friend, family member, neighbor, or tenant matching the nondescript Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales that Casey offered.  There's a reason there was no kidnapper sketch released.  Therein lies, Zenaida Gonzales' lawsuit claim.

I'm wondering if Casey actually did see the innocent Zenaida Gonzales at some point and was in fact attempting to describer her from memory in her LE statements (particularly since she had been researching the name).  "Class, can you say PREMEDITATION?"  "All together now...one, two, three."

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.