April 25, 2024, 12:24:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289246 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: July 23, 2009, 12:02:06 PM »

More HOLY CRAP moments!!

Email from Shirley to Rick and one to Robin:

18 July 2008

High to both, and Family,

Have you been seeing anything on your TV news or computer news, about Caylee being missing?  She was just reported missing Wed nite.  She been missing since June 9th.  Casey was supposedly staying with a friend and working and a baby sitter was to have been watching Caylee.  Cindy has been begging Casey everyday to let her talk with Caylee.  Casey always has an excuse.

The got a registered letter from an impound garage that Casey’s car was abanded, it cost them 500 to get it.  That caused Cindy to trace Casey??? I don’t know how she got her, but she said take me to Caylee, Casey wouldn’t. Cindy said do it or you are going to jail in handcuffs.

Even before the judge, the next day, she wouldn’t say (truthfully where she was or is.  Every thing she told them and wrote in her statement proved to be a lie.  No person by the name she gave of the sitter. The house where she was to have dropped Caylee off, had been empty for months.

Casey took the Sherrifs decetive to Universal studio to have them meet her boss and c0-workers.  When they were almost to where she told them to go.  She stopped and admitted that she hadn’t worked there about 2 years.

They sais she was fired in 2006.  Cindy didn’t know this, Casey was running up bills and also using Cindy credit, she is wiped out.

Now Cindy is talking bonding Casey out.  So she’s as nuts as Casey is
,,,,Where does she think Casey would go, except to her house, and finish stealing her blind.  All the stations carry this at every news cast.  Cindy has been intervied by all the stations including some from around D.C.  It’s not an Amber Alert as it’s beento long and they have no license or anything to base an Amber alert on.

But it is going national.  They spent 2 days digging up the back ywat at Cindys as neighbors reported seeing her at the house when Cindy and George weren’t there.

There’s more but you can probably find it on the web.

“Where is Caylee” is the lead which ever news station carries it.  It was headlines front page in the Orlando Sentinel on Friday and front page today.

I’m really a mess over this.

Shirley’s email to Cindy:

29 July 2008  09:22 am

dear cindy, we are sick over this.  we are so worried about caylee. and we are very worried about you

I’ve seen so many interviews.  now they discuss you after you leave.  the only one has remained kind, to you, is mike on m and j.—then today you blew it- for every ones sake …yours caylees, and yes, even caseys, stay off tv or act like the person you really are, a nice person, who has worked for 30 yrs, making the home and raising a nice family.  you are taking the spotlite off caylee. we know you love casey, but what about the future.

be mad at me if you want, it hurts to see dad plastered on most newscasts, in his fragile condition, I still believe casey is better off in jail, there are a lot of nutcases out there, and would like to see her harmed.  think about it. if she gets out on bond, you all really might be in danger.

thanks for the note, -we are both on extra medication for anxiety.  the only things we know, are what we and everyone else see.  of course most is taken out of context, so don’t give them more to beat you up with.  now even nate was on tv how does that help caylee. “you” are focusing on casey.  let her help herself more.  since I probably wont get to see you, please take care. thinking of you all.  mom

Cindys response to Shirley’s email:

02 August 2008

I will have no life without Caylee.  I will do everything I can to bring her home, I could care less about Mike and Juliette as long as Caylee’s picture get out there, that is what I want.  I am sorry for what this is doing to you and dad, but I cannot stop doing what I can to get Caylee back.  As far as the bond, George and lee and I agree for a lot for other reason that Casey is better where she is and Caylee is also safer.  Casye may have lied but I know she is not responsible for any harm to Caylee.  I will fight for both my girls. Finding Caylee will bring Casey home. Please know that I think of you and dad everyday, I just cannot discuss what I know at this time.  I love you and cannot be mad at you. I am getting res and I am eating.  Love Cindy

Letter to Cindy, George and Lee from Shirley:

02 August 2008 09:45am

Dear Cindy, George and Lee.  We are very worried about all of you and of course our main concern is Caylee.  …I have a question, you seems to have gotten some of Casey’s things from Tony, or whom ever…Did you ever get any of Caylee’s clothes back.?  I can’tbelieve the “NANNY” had all of Caylees clothes, if you have the answers fine, if not ask Casey where they are. Someone has or had them.

The Country has Casey convicted already.  Make her help herself.  If she can.  You have about 2 more weeks, then they will charge her and she will be lost.  She never once of her own accord, on any of the tapes referred to Caylee by name, or asked about her.

I know you would gladly give your life for Caylee…Personally, I think that Casey took Caylee to hurt you.  Not that she meant to harm her.  She could have left her with you.  And then go on with her lifestyle that she wanted, till she got it out of her system.—She knew she and Caylee would always have a good home with you.

Back off and let her think things through.  She will be safe in jail.   She needs time ot reflect on what she is doing to you three and the rest of the family.  We love you but are really sick.  I saw George cry last night, and it hit me hard I had another bad night.  You are all grieving and we are grieving for all of you. Love mom

Rick’s email to Shirley about emails to Cindy:

13 August 2008 4:00 pm

Hi Mom,

I wrote to Cindy a few days ago to tell her how bad I felt for them and to offer some insight from someone no so intensely involved as them.  I gave them my thoughts of what I thought happened coupled with Casey’s propensity to lie.  She wrote back with where did I get my info from and I wrote back and told her.  I said I could believe her if she answered one simple question for me.  The question was, “does anyone other than Casey have any info on this ghost babysitter?”  Does anyone know her or did they ever see her?  Just a simple yes or no would suffice.  She never answered me.  I said with out any evidence of the sitter there is no kidnapping.  Anyways I will send you my letters and Cindy’s responses to them for you to read.  I tried my best to talk some sense into her but to no avail.  I said there is nothing any of us can do without proof that there was a sitter. Casey has the answers and that she needs to put the blame where it goes, on Casey.

You still have me and Robin as your family.  When the facts are finally known then Cindy will have to face them.  Right now she is in denial.

I will send the letters,

Love Rick

Shirley’s letter to response to Rick:

13 August 2008 7:33 pm

Dear Rick,

I read all the letters.  I agree with most of what you said.   I know she won’t believe any of us until she sees that little body, or Casey says where she is.

I made her upset the last note that I wrote.  So what does she think we can do?  If they are so sure Caylee is kidnapped, what does she think we can do to find her.-Look in Myrtle Beach,-or in Mt.Dora?

George told a reporter that he lost his job, so now his job is to drive the Caylee billboard around.  I’m asking where he got the money for gas.  He was on his first day of the job when they found out Caylee was missing.

I’m afraid Cindy will mess around and lose her job, maybe she will lose her credibility and they might not want her back.

She should go back to work and let the police handle it from here.  But she won’t.

Thanks for sending the emails. Take care of each other. Love mom

Response to Shirley’s email from Rick:

13 August 2008 11:23pm

Mom, I wanted you to see what I said to Cindy.  I tried to reason with her.  How can they possible believe a lying snot that has never told the truth?  How can they not see that all of Casey’s actions are not of someone that cares that Caylee is missing.  Not reporting it right away, out partying every Friday at the club, all of her new friends saying that she never mentioned anything wrong with Caylee and abandoning the car a few blocks from home and not getting it or worrying about it.  It still was worth 3 or 4 thousand dollars.  These are things that a person who’s child was missing would not do.  She is guilty as hell, mom.  Cindy and George have got to be the stupidest people on earth.  Even the psychic says that Caylee is dead.  There is not one thing we can do.  People are fed up with them and some even want to hurt them for being so stupid.  I always thought George was an @ss hole and I thought Cindy was stupid for staying with him.  I guess they deserve each other.  They need to blame themselves for enabling Casey to steal and lie and get away with it. They created her and bought in to all her lies and excuses for way to long.  They are still doing it.  It absolutely amazes me.  They both need to get counseling before they go off the deep end, but I think they already have lost their minds.

Give dad a hug from us.

Love Rick

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1761 on: July 23, 2009, 12:02:51 PM »

YEAH SUNNY!!! ITA 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: July 23, 2009, 12:05:06 PM »

hope they show the trial in the nursing home cuz that's probably where I'll be when it starts.   

LOL oh stop, no you wont...i think it will be next year, probably summer
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: July 23, 2009, 12:06:02 PM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new!!  Things that made me go HOLY CRAP!!! and still do

Email from Rick to Cindy
August 21 2008 at 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: won’t do Greta

Good Morning Sunny.  an angelic monkey

Poor Rick was raked over the coals by the bloggers and media for his stand about Skanky and how he talked to Spindy in the e-mail and on line with the bloggers. He was called disloyal to his sister, and should have supported her.

I have another view. I think it took a lot of guts for him to at least try to get the truth hammered into Spindy's thick head, and finally when that wouldn't work, went public with it. He was much closer all these years to Spindy and her crap than we were, and I can see how fed up with her we have gotten. I am sure he did not gain monetarily, and it caused him much heartache, I am sure. We have read the FBI reports from Mrs Pleasea and Rick and they only told the truth, a truth that Spindy would never listen to. I am just sorry that they were ever brought into this. Skanky is right where she needs to be.

Thank you for bringing this forward again. It just solidifies things that were so obvious from almost the beginning.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: July 23, 2009, 12:07:30 PM »

Not sure if already posted...

SNIPPED

Lunsford said people who offered to help him find Jessica were only interested in helping themselves.

"Really, all they wanted was exposure. They never did anything to help," he said. "It's just so disturbing when I look back on it."

Kesse said parents need research on the people who are approaching them. Are they a legitimate group? Are they simply looking to profit themselves?

Through it all, Kesse said, parents have to be proactive and not reactive.

"You can't be someone who's going to curl up in a corner," he said. "The police can't do it all."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-missing-kids-what-to-do-072309,0,7514907.story

thanks CC this is a good article!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: July 23, 2009, 12:11:35 PM »

Did you ever notice that if you take the name “ANTHONY” , rearrange the letters and add a few letters it spells…. “My skank daughter killed her daughter, we’re trying to cover it up, George is a wuss, Cindy is offspring of Charlie Manson,  we found our “calling” in life…flying all over the country staying in nice hotels”.   Weird huh?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: July 23, 2009, 12:12:19 PM »

I hope they show the trial in the nursing home cuz that's probably where I'll be when it starts.   

Oh mercy....but there might be more truth in that than we know!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: July 23, 2009, 12:14:58 PM »

YEAH SUNNY!!! ITA 

these emails have stuck with me from the first time I read them.....the family KNEW KC killed Caylee.....and Rick even knew she would get the DP.  I sure hope these are read during the trial. I think the impact of these statement will slap the defense right on their asses!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1768 on: July 23, 2009, 12:15:12 PM »

Not sure if already posted...

SNIPPED

Lunsford said people who offered to help him find Jessica were only interested in helping themselves.

"Really, all they wanted was exposure. They never did anything to help," he said. "It's just so disturbing when I look back on it."

Kesse said parents need research on the people who are approaching them. Are they a legitimate group? Are they simply looking to profit themselves?

Through it all, Kesse said, parents have to be proactive and not reactive.

"You can't be someone who's going to curl up in a corner," he said. "The police can't do it all."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-missing-kids-what-to-do-072309,0,7514907.story

thanks CC this is a good article!!

You betcha and your're welcome

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: July 23, 2009, 12:17:22 PM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new!!  Things that made me go HOLY CRAP!!! and still do

Email from Rick to Cindy
August 21 2008 at 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: won’t do Greta

Good Morning Sunny.  an angelic monkey

Poor Rick was raked over the coals by the bloggers and media for his stand about Skanky and how he talked to Spindy in the e-mail and on line with the bloggers. He was called disloyal to his sister, and should have supported her.

I have another view. I think it took a lot of guts for him to at least try to get the truth hammered into Spindy's thick head, and finally when that wouldn't work, went public with it. He was much closer all these years to Spindy and her crap than we were, and I can see how fed up with her we have gotten. I am sure he did not gain monetarily, and it caused him much heartache, I am sure. We have read the FBI reports from Mrs Pleasea and Rick and they only told the truth, a truth that Spindy would never listen to. I am just sorry that they were ever brought into this. Skanky is right where she needs to be.

Thank you for bringing this forward again. It just solidifies things that were so obvious from almost the beginning.   

I agree with you...it took a lot of guts for Rick to speak out.

If anyone can get their hands on the FBI reports on Shirley and Rick please post them.....it would take me years to find them!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: July 23, 2009, 12:24:52 PM »

One year ago

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/22/bail_hearing_tuesday_for_mother_of_caylee_anthony.html

$500,000 Bond For Casey Anthony
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:36:08 PM

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony remained in jail Wednesday despite being granted a $500,000 bond.

In addition to the bond, if she is released Anthony would have to have a GPS device attached to her.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez said after the bond hearing that a $500,000 bond is tantamount to no bond because her family doesn't have that kind of money.

The hearing lasted for about three hours Tuesday afternoon, as Casey Anthony's parents and brother took the stand, along with investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Casey Anthony's attorneys were calling for bond to be set at $10,000 on the felony and two misdemeanor charges.

Judge Stan Strickland said he could not set bond at such a low price, because of the circumstances surrounding the case.

Anthony, 22, told police she dropped off her daughter at a babysitter on June 9, and when she went back to get her, Caylee and the babysitter -- a woman she called Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez -- were gone.

Anthony did not report her daughter was missing until five weeks later, when her parents questioned her about the girl's wherabouts.

Casey's Family Testifies

Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, was the first person to take the stand. She was in tears as she saw her daughter for the fist time since her arrest.

When asked the date of the last time she saw Caylee, Cindy Anthony said for a long time she was sure it was June 8, but after seeing video of Caylee reading a story book over and over again, it came to her that the video was shot on June 15.

Cindy Anthony testified that a woman named "Zani" had been babysitting Caylee for more than a year, but she had never met or talked with the woman because she never came to the house.

She also said thinks she knows why her daughter is not telling the whole truth about Caylee's disappearance.

"I know Casey as a person. I know what she is as a mother," Cindy Anthony said. "I know there is only one or two reasons why Casey would be withholding something about Caylee, and I believe that it's something someone is holding over her, and threatening her in some way."

When Casey's brother, Lee Alexander Anthony, took the stand, he said that on the night that his mother called police, he had pleaded with her not to make the call until he had the chance to talk with Casey and get her to confide in him.

Lee Anthony said that before authorities were called on July 15, Casey told him and their mother she knew where Caylee was, and would take them to her the next morning. He said he was able to get Casey alone for a short time, and she admitted to him, "I have not seen my daughter in 31 days."

During the hearing, deputies on the stand released new information, saying Casey Anthony's car was found abandoned in late June at an Amscot store on Goldenrod Road and Colonial Drive.

Investigators Reveal New Information

Detective Corp. Yuri Melich, with the Orange County Sheriff's Office, said that when they recovered the vehicle at the Anthony's residence, "there was a very bad smell in the car."

Search teams said they found what appeared to be Caylee's hair and some dirt in the back seat, along with a foul odor, but they have not been able to confirm what the smell was.

"Briefly, just before I came into the Child Abuse Division, I was a homicide detective for two years with the Orange County Sheriff's Office, and in my experience, the smell that I smelled in that car was the smell of decomposition," Melich said.

Crime scene investigators are continuing to look for the source of the smell, according to Melich.

"One of the areas that they focused on now is the trunk of the car, because they found hair samples in the trunk of the car that are similar in length and color to that of Caylee," Melich said. "They also found a stain in the trunk of the car that came under blacklight that's questionable."

Melich said the Sheriff's Office received a tip from a hairdresser who said Caylee had bruises and marks on her, as well as a photo from another witness that showed a cut under Caylee's eye.

Melich also said a witness came forward who said he had heard Caylee in the background of an extensive phone call he had with Casey Anthony on June 24 or 25. The witness said at one point during the conversation, Casey told Caylee to get down from the table.

Casey Anthony has been charged with child endangerment, making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation -- a third-degree felony, third-degree misdemeanor and second degree misdemeanor.

Conflicting Statements

Police said Casey Anthony has been lying to them about what happened, including where she worked, and even where she dropped off her daughter.

Baez, says she has been cooperating fully with police.

However, Casey's mother has said that she thinks Casey is sending subliminal clues to Caylee's location through the statements she originally made to police.

Casey, herself, has appeared to shut down and isn't saying much to anyone except her lawyer.

Questions Left Unanswered

A number of vital questions still don't appear to have any answers.

* Why isn't Casey Anthony helping investigators find her daughter now, instead of waiting to get out of jail, especially if someone is threatening her daughter, as the grandmother is saying?
    * Why did Casey Anthony wait five weeks before telling someone her daughter was missing?
    * Is there really a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez? Investigators have not found anyone with that name who knows Anthony. Police say there is no proof the person exists.

Baez said the alleged babysitter has ties to several cities outside the area, including Miami, Gainesville and Bradenton, Fla., Charlotte, N.C., and Brooklyn, N.Y.

The defense attorney would not say why those cities are pertinent to the investigation.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: July 23, 2009, 12:43:25 PM »

Shirley Plesea Interview

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18974289/detail.html

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: July 23, 2009, 12:53:48 PM »

Another interview Shirley Plesea in July, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608shirleyplesea/indexGallery.htm

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: July 23, 2009, 01:04:30 PM »

I am having some trouble finding Rick Plesea's interview. I am sure it is there somewhere. Anyone?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: July 23, 2009, 01:11:26 PM »

thanks for both links...I appreciate it

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1775 on: July 23, 2009, 01:22:45 PM »

Boy, those e-mails really show a sick Anthony family.............   

Hi Monkeys!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1776 on: July 23, 2009, 01:53:07 PM »

PTLB wrote:
Hello again monkeys, I just watched the video again that Fanny Mae posted regarding the hearing and I am going to just drop in my thoughts for those interested…

Video number 1,.. I noticed at about 1:54, as Judge Stickland was “speaking” to the BHW, that BOZO suddenly tilted his head and squinted up his eyes as was listening VERY intently to everything BHW said, then he mumbled something to her and as they moved on and he started to look REALLY uncomfortable as if he could not get up fast enough to explain the “two” retainer agreements that he had,.. he kept saying that the new one “proceeded” the old one, but that he seems to have “miss placed” the old one, ..mmm

Video number 2, I noticed that around 5 minutes that if BHW had of tilted her head more to try to listen to what they were saying (at the sidebar) she would have fallen off her chair…

Mmm,,, just an observation…
That's a bunch of bull caca.baez lost the very first contract agreement he and casey signed on July 17,2008?I wonder why he is so worried about this 1st agreement?He said it was agreed upon before they knew the case would get this big.....WTH?
I would like to know the date of the 2nd agreement signing.baez said they were both signed over the same charges(child neglect I believe)so if they were both the same agreement....WTH did they even do the 2nd agreement?Somehow,someway,baez is getting paid off of the blood of little Caylee,probably through a 3rd or 4th party deal(like ABC or whoever)but he is getting paid,so are all of the slimy,money sucking anthonys.
Does anyone here think it's just a coincidence that the Prosecutors office filed this motion about a agreement/sidebar at the same time there is talk about a LifeTime movie?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: July 23, 2009, 02:11:15 PM »

I am having some trouble finding Rick Plesea's interview. I am sure it is there somewhere. Anyone?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Plesea,%20Rick.082108.pdf   Rick Plesea interview August 21, 2008

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: July 23, 2009, 02:16:58 PM »

PTLB wrote:
Hello again monkeys, I just watched the video again that Fanny Mae posted regarding the hearing and I am going to just drop in my thoughts for those interested…

Video number 1,.. I noticed at about 1:54, as Judge Stickland was “speaking” to the BHW, that BOZO suddenly tilted his head and squinted up his eyes as was listening VERY intently to everything BHW said, then he mumbled something to her and as they moved on and he started to look REALLY uncomfortable as if he could not get up fast enough to explain the “two” retainer agreements that he had,.. he kept saying that the new one “proceeded” the old one, but that he seems to have “miss placed” the old one, ..mmm

Video number 2, I noticed that around 5 minutes that if BHW had of tilted her head more to try to listen to what they were saying (at the sidebar) she would have fallen off her chair…

Mmm,,, just an observation…
That's a bunch of bull caca.baez lost the very first contract agreement he and casey signed on July 17,2008?I wonder why he is so worried about this 1st agreement?He said it was agreed upon before they knew the case would get this big.....WTH?
I would like to know the date of the 2nd agreement signing.baez said they were both signed over the same charges(child neglect I believe)so if they were both the same agreement....WTH did they even do the 2nd agreement?Somehow,someway,baez is getting paid off of the blood of little Caylee,probably through a 3rd or 4th party deal(like ABC or whoever)but he is getting paid,so are all of the slimy,money sucking anthonys.
Does anyone here think it's just a coincidence that the Prosecutors office filed this motion about a agreement/sidebar at the same time there is talk about a LifeTime movie?

There has been talk about the Lifetime move pretty much from the beginning. There has been a petition circulating for quite sometime now to stop the deal.     http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/lifetime-should-not-pay-for-a-movie-about-caylee-anthony

Here is an article that dates back to Sept. 26, 08

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: July 23, 2009, 02:17:54 PM »

Article that I didn't enter in my last post.      http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/26/lifetime-movie-deal/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.