April 26, 2024, 04:43:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289314 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2009, 10:29:30 AM »

Hi Monks....I'm really troubled by something and want your opinion.  I've mentioned before that my brother was a patient at
Cleveland Clinic...I hold that institution in the highest esteem and I'm furious that the Ants are using it for publicity/duplicity.

I realized something this morning....in the photos they are showing on their website, there are NO CLINIC PERSONNEL in any
picture.  I don't feel their visit was a sanctioned event, and they are just trying to profit from the Clinic's reputation.  I am thinking of contacting the PR department at the Clinic.  Should I do it?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2009, 10:31:24 AM »

I'm confused, the necklace that Cindy is wearing appears to be the same design that was on the Caylee Sunshine doll? Why would she be wearing something like that, I thought those dolls were pulled?

I do not know. 
Seems weird 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2009, 10:32:24 AM »

Hi Monks....I'm really troubled by something and want your opinion.  I've mentioned before that my brother was a patient at
Cleveland Clinic...I hold that institution in the highest esteem and I'm furious that the Ants are using it for publicity/duplicity.

I realized something this morning....in the photos they are showing on their website, there are NO CLINIC PERSONNEL in any
picture.  I don't feel their visit was a sanctioned event, and they are just trying to profit from the Clinic's reputation.  I am thinking of contacting the PR department at the Clinic.  Should I do it?
I would
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2009, 10:41:02 AM »

I was just reading the Mike Kozak interview, (he's the supervisor Casey originally worked with at Kodak,) and I noticed something weird.  She was in a manager trainee program but was moved inside when she got pregnant.  She did filing and worked with personnel, reviewing applications, etc.  Applications contain lots of personal information...Maybe this is where she got the Zanny info.  I still adamantly believe that she was actively doing something scammy, perhaps connected to Frank M. and his illegal shenanigans.  I don't believe this has anything to do with Caylee's death, but it establishes her lack of character and sociopathic behavior.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2009, 10:42:36 AM »

I'm confused, the necklace that Cindy is wearing appears to be the same design that was on the Caylee Sunshine doll? Why would she be wearing something like that, I thought those dolls were pulled?

I do not know. 
Seems weird 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2009, 11:00:44 AM »

Most definitly Numbers. Did you see my question about the Harley Davidson man?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2009, 11:09:20 AM »

I just emailed the Cleveland Clinic with a link to the "foundation"....I let you all know if I hear anything.

Fanny, I'm sorry...I didn't see your question about Harley Man. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: July 07, 2009, 11:15:18 AM »

I do not know. 
Seems weird 

Seeme - will you also do the heart necklace - your zoom is better than mine!  Thanks in advance.
Desi - Great minds think alike and for themselves! LOL  Get outta my head girl! LOL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: July 07, 2009, 11:20:54 AM »

I was just reading the Mike Kozak interview, (he's the supervisor Casey originally worked with at Kodak,) and I noticed something weird.  She was in a manager trainee program but was moved inside when she got pregnant.  She did filing and worked with personnel, reviewing applications, etc.  Applications contain lots of personal information...Maybe this is where she got the Zanny info.  I still adamantly believe that she was actively doing something scammy, perhaps connected to Frank M. and his illegal shenanigans.  I don't believe this has anything to do with Caylee's death, but it establishes her lack of character and sociopathic behavior.

Oh,I could see her doing that.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: July 07, 2009, 11:21:45 AM »

I would

I would too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2009, 11:23:59 AM »

I just emailed the Cleveland Clinic with a link to the "foundation"....I let you all know if I hear anything.

I've chased you all over the threads asking. Do you know who the man in the Harley Davidson Shirt is in the Ants Ohio pictures??? He looks like the "Jim" from Ohio that was down in Orlando with George last summer.

Sorry, I forgot may manners this morning. GoodMorning everyone. an angelic monkey

I am still our of sorts since yesteday. All this foolishness in LA isn't helping my mood either.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2009, 11:25:08 AM »

I do not know. 
Seems weird 

Seeme - will you also do the heart necklace - your zoom is better than mine!  Thanks in advance.
Desi - Great minds think alike and for themselves! LOL  Get outta my head girl! LOL

ANJ, Have you got a good pic of the heart necklace???

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2009, 11:30:16 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19979145/detail.html

Casey Anthony October Trial Date Cancelled

Posted: 11:03 am EDT July 7, 2009Updated: 11:23 am EDT July 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The October 12 date for Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial has been cancelled after a Tuesday morning meeting between the defense, prosecution and the judge. Eyewitness News was the only media at the meeting at the Orange County courthouse.

FOLLOW US! Casey Coverage On Twitter

Defense team member Andrea Lyon told Judge Stan Strickland her teaching schedule would prevent her from being able to go to trial in three months. Judge Strickland cancelled the October 12 date and scheduled a status hearing on the first-degree murder trial for January 21.

"So, I'll go ahead and strike that October trial date and we'll set this status slash pretrial in January," Strickland said during the Tuesday morning meeting.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her young daughter Caylee and dumping her remains near the Anthony family home.

Additionally, the judge said that he wants an affidavit from Amy Huizenga showing she wants to invoke her right to a speedy trial in the check fraud case that the prosecution wants to move forward on. Casey is charged with stealing her friend's checkbook and buying personal items with forged checks.

Lyon, the defense's death penalty qualified attorney, also told Judge Strickland that she plans to file several motions after Labor Day, but details of those motions were not given.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2009, 11:32:42 AM »

I do not know. 
Seems weird 

This is the best I can do......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2009, 11:33:31 AM »

Thanks Tupelohoney.I knew you saw that article too.   

~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2009, 11:34:08 AM »

Fanny........I think I've got my running shoes on this AM.     I woke up totally pizzed about the Ants and Cleveland Clinic!

Anywhoooo, I don't know who that man with the Harley shirt is.  I've seen photos of him before so I'm going to do some digging.  I think his photo's been in the newspaper before for winning various competitions in the Ohio LE Olympics (or whatever they call it). 

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2009, 11:35:38 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests.

1st of many postponed dates I am sure.   This sucks!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2009, 11:36:37 AM »

This makes me mad.   

Defense team member Andrea Lyon told Judge Stan Strickland her teaching schedule would prevent her from being able to go to trial in three months. Judge Strickland cancelled the October 12 date and scheduled a status hearing on the first-degree murder trial for January 21.

I wish one ounce of consideration had ever been given to Caylee.   

~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: July 07, 2009, 11:36:51 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19979145/detail.html

Casey Anthony October Trial Date Cancelled

Posted: 11:03 am EDT July 7, 2009Updated: 11:23 am EDT July 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The October 12 date for Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial has been cancelled after a Tuesday morning meeting between the defense, prosecution and the judge. Eyewitness News was the only media at the meeting at the Orange County courthouse.

FOLLOW US! Casey Coverage On Twitter

"So, I'll go ahead and strike that October trial date and we'll set this status slash pretrial in January," Strickland said during the Tuesday morning meeting.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her young daughter Caylee and dumping her remains near the Anthony family home.

Additionally, the judge said that he wants an affidavit from Amy Huizenga showing she wants to invoke her right to a speedy trial in the check fraud case that the prosecution wants to move forward on. Casey is charged with stealing her friend's checkbook and buying personal items with forged checks.

Lyon, the defense's death penalty qualified attorney, also told Judge Strickland that she plans to file several motions after Labor Day, but details of those motions were not given.

I wasn't aware that the Court served at the pleasure of lawyers' schedules!  Well Monks, don't you just know that January is not going to work for the Queen either....I mean, her book's coming out then, isn't it.  I'm sure she'll be very busy.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2009, 11:38:13 AM »

Thanks, NumbersG...the audacity of these people...I just end up swelling like a toad every time I think of the A's trading off of that poor baby's name.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.