March 29, 2024, 01:06:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 288336 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: July 23, 2009, 04:57:34 PM »

This is really funny, the Anthony's computer has been down.        http://www.wesh.com/news/20157907/detail.html

I believe them,  , and Brad is confident that all of a sudden, he can produce what the state has been asking for. They are not forthcoming with what is important, it had to take a court hearing to produce. They make me ill.   JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, that is your deceased granddaughter in case you forgot George and Cindy. 

I'm noticing a trend here with the prosecution the last few weeks. It seems to me that they are coming out with both barrels blazing and taking aim on all the Ant's. State seems to be fed up with their BS!!

Yes, there does seem to be a trend, doesn't it. It's almost like they are putting down breadcrumbs and watching the Ants follow. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: July 23, 2009, 04:57:56 PM »

I am having some trouble finding Rick Plesea's interview. I am sure it is there somewhere. Anyone?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Plesea,%20Rick.082108.pdf   Rick Plesea interview August 21, 2008

thanks Tupelo

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: July 23, 2009, 04:58:11 PM »

This is really funny, the Anthony's computer has been down.        http://www.wesh.com/news/20157907/detail.html

what a lame excuse, they couldnt live without a computer. Its been months and months, nobody believes them, what a crock. Conway "thinks" he can get them before Friday, boy he better do more than think, he better get them there. Or he better bring the whole computer so that LE can have at it. They probably should take the whole thing, i think they are trying to wipe off the hard drive is more like it.

Headlines tomorrow.....ANTHONY HOME ROBBED, COMPUTER TAKEN

I just want to see them in court tomorrow and watch them squirm. I'll bet Strickland makes Spindy spit her gum out!! 

And check her vodka water at the door! 

self edit

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: July 23, 2009, 05:01:01 PM »

Judge Strickland will hold a "SHOW CAUSE" hearing tomorrow at 1:30 for Cindy and George Anthony over not answering questions in depositions.

Channel 9 will be posting the info shortly.

WOOHOO!! It's about time....I want to see their lies asses in court....but better than that...in jail!!  I hope they speak to Judge Strickland like they did during their depos! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: July 23, 2009, 05:01:08 PM »

HI everyone!

Hmm!! Another lie but one that is easy to prove or disprove, if she has sent or received anything from that computer through her ISP there will be a record of it. If they have wiped the hard drive or deleted content that will be evident too. The only possibility is they can do a low level format but then everyone will know they have destroyed evidence.
I thought this machine had been picked up by LE in the beginning anyway so I'm not sure what to make of the whole deal. I have a feeling they may say the computer crashed and they had to replace the hard drive, in this case, again, they get away with it. Cos if Bozo can lose his original agreement with Casey and get away with it, I'm darn sure the Anthony's can lose their HD. They make me so pi$$ed...ok going back to the rafters. 

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: July 23, 2009, 05:01:36 PM »

Hopefully Nance Grace will have something on it and may have some idea what all they want from their computer.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: July 23, 2009, 05:01:40 PM »

what a lame excuse, they couldnt live without a computer. Its been months and months, nobody believes them, what a crock. Conway "thinks" he can get them before Friday, boy he better do more than think, he better get them there. Or he better bring the whole computer so that LE can have at it. They probably should take the whole thing, i think they are trying to wipe off the hard drive is more like it.

I just want to see them in court tomorrow and watch them squirm. I'll bet Strickland makes Spindy spit her gum out!! 

And check her vodka water at the door! 

self edit

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: July 23, 2009, 05:02:04 PM »

PTLB wrote:
Hello again monkeys, I just watched the video again that Fanny Mae posted regarding the hearing and I am going to just drop in my thoughts for those interested…

Video number 1,.. I noticed at about 1:54, as Judge Stickland was “speaking” to the BHW, that BOZO suddenly tilted his head and squinted up his eyes as was listening VERY intently to everything BHW said, then he mumbled something to her and as they moved on and he started to look REALLY uncomfortable as if he could not get up fast enough to explain the “two” retainer agreements that he had,.. he kept saying that the new one “proceeded” the old one, but that he seems to have “miss placed” the old one, ..mmm

Video number 2, I noticed that around 5 minutes that if BHW had of tilted her head more to try to listen to what they were saying (at the sidebar) she would have fallen off her chair…

Mmm,,, just an observation…
That's a bunch of bull caca.baez lost the very first contract agreement he and casey signed on July 17,2008?I wonder why he is so worried about this 1st agreement?He said it was agreed upon before they knew the case would get this big.....WTH?
I would like to know the date of the 2nd agreement signing.baez said they were both signed over the same charges(child neglect I believe)so if they were both the same agreement....WTH did they even do the 2nd agreement?Somehow,someway,baez is getting paid off of the blood of little Caylee,probably through a 3rd or 4th party deal(like ABC or whoever)but he is getting paid,so are all of the slimy,money sucking anthonys.
Does anyone here think it's just a coincidence that the Prosecutors office filed this motion about a agreement/sidebar at the same time there is talk about a LifeTime movie?

I must be dense...but I can't see why they filed the motion...they already know what was said...so perhaps they now have some info that disputes what was said and wants it in writing??  IIRC there has been talk of a Lifetime movie for quite a while. I agree with the bolded statement above...completely

Add to the above, now we have the State requesting certain docs from CA and GA......So is there some deal in the pipes that has money going from CA and GA to Bozo and that is the source of the money train? And all the defense is getting fat off it like we all always believed.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: July 23, 2009, 05:02:15 PM »

another response from another site...

Thank you Dee for coming to the site today. If you are speaking
of Missing Children's Day ceremony 9/14/09. That Ceremony is open to
all floridians and we hope to have many there. As for your request
above , no one can stop the Anthony's from attending, however there is
no formal invite to them to attend. No one will taint Fl. Missing
Children's Day or our Foundation either - just not going to happen on
my watch.

Respectfully,

Drew Kesse

I hope they got that message.

Knowing them as we do, they will set up a tent to collect money right beside the function. ANYTHING for money.

or try to sell the Caylee Bears

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: July 23, 2009, 05:03:33 PM »

Hopefully Nance Grace will have something on it and may have some idea what all they want from their computer.

I think she is still all a-ga-ga over MJ. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: July 23, 2009, 05:05:39 PM »

HI everyone!

Hmm!! Another lie but one that is easy to prove or disprove, if she has sent or received anything from that computer through her ISP there will be a record of it. If they have wiped the hard drive or deleted content that will be evident too. The only possibility is they can do a low level format but then everyone will know they have destroyed evidence.
I thought this machine had been picked up by LE in the beginning anyway so I'm not sure what to make of the whole deal. I have a feeling they may say the computer crashed and they had to replace the hard drive, in this case, again, they get away with it. Cos if Bozo can lose his original agreement with Casey and get away with it, I'm darn sure the Anthony's can lose their HD. They make me so pi$$ed...ok going back to the rafters. 

Don't get all pi$$ed and stay in the rafters. If nothing else, it is making them all sweat. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: July 23, 2009, 05:05:41 PM »

Maybe they want birth certificates to see if these ppeople are for real?

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: July 23, 2009, 05:06:08 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony are going back to court.

The State Attorney's office will ask Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to force the Anthonys to produce information for the state's case against their daughter, Casey Anthony, according to spokespersons for the State Attorney's office and the court.

A hearing is set for 1:30 p.m. Friday.

The Anthonys have been asked to produce information for the state but have not done so, the spokespersons said.

The State Attorney's Office would not say today what information it was seeking from the couple.

Casey Anthony is being held in the Orange County Jail under an indictment for first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. The state is seeking the death penalty in the case.

Casey Anthony will not attend Friday's hearing.

Check back for updates.

So it's not about not answering the depo questions!!  I think I'd better jump ahead a few pages!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: July 23, 2009, 05:07:19 PM »

The State Attorney's office will ask Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to force the Anthonys to produce information for the state's case against their daughter, Casey Anthony, according to spokespersons for the State Attorney's office and the court.

The Anthonys have been asked to produce information for the state but have not done so, the spokespersons said.

The State Attorney's Office would not say today what information it was seeking from the couple.

Casey Anthony is being held in the Orange County Jail under an indictment for first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. The state is seeking the death penalty in the case.

Check back for updates.

oh i thought this was for Morgan...what can the state want from them? anyone know

ZFG's phone number, perhaps?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: July 23, 2009, 05:08:37 PM »

Check back for updates.

Oh, how I hope and pray Spindy and George show their azzes in front of Judge Strickland. 

me too...I want sin-sin to tell Judge Strickland it's not relevant to the case!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: July 23, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »

Judge Strickland will hold a "SHOW CAUSE" hearing tomorrow at 1:30 for Cindy and George Anthony over not answering questions in depositions.

Channel 9 will be posting the info shortly.

WOOHOO!! It's about time....I want to see their lies asses in court....but better than that...in jail!!  I hope they speak to Judge Strickland like they did during their depos! Monkey Devil!

I hope Morgan and Metnick are sitting in the courtroom watching on Caylee's side. It wouldn't hurt if John, and Yuri and a few others showed up too. Lenny comes to mind. And Tim and Nejame. And Richard Grund. I wish I could be there sitting right smack in the middle of them too. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: July 23, 2009, 05:11:24 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20158664/detail.html

Anthonys May Be Back In Court Friday

Posted: 4:54 pm EDT July 23, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony is headed back to court Thursday. George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents, could be back in an Orange County court for a hearing Thursday.

The State Attorney's Office wants a judge to force George and Cindy to provide more information about their daughter.

The attorney's office says the Anthonys are not being cooperative. Lawyers in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony are also making similar claims.

Casey Anthony will not attend Thursday's hearing. She is facing first-degree murder charges for the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: July 23, 2009, 05:11:33 PM »

You know it could happen.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: July 23, 2009, 05:11:46 PM »

Could it have been taxes?  sindy and georgie - showing they claimed casey and caylee?  cassey taxes - since she worked ! LOL 
JCP they could have gotten from store, I would think.  Now, cindy did have zg phone number somewhere!  Maybe with any luck, it will include the pages missing from the journal.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1879 on: July 23, 2009, 05:11:47 PM »

This from channel 6...

The Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, said the subpoena for the documents was issued a few weeks ago. Conway said the prosecution apparently wanted the documents more quickly, but he plans to hand over the documents Friday morning.

The state could ask a judge to hold the Anthonys in contempt of court for failing to turn over the documents.
(Come on hold the Anthonys in contempt of court, let's end the week on a postive  )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.