April 25, 2024, 08:19:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289297 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: July 23, 2009, 06:29:15 PM »

State Wants Documents From Anthonys
Prosecution Could Seek To Hold Caylee's Grandparents In Contempt
POSTED: Thursday, July 23, 2009
UPDATED: 5:19 pm EDT July 23, 2009
      <snipped>
The Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, said the subpoena for the documents was issued a few weeks ago. Conway said the prosecution apparently wanted the documents more quickly, but he plans to hand over the documents Friday morning.

The state could ask a judge to hold the Anthonys in contempt of court for failing to turn over the documents.

Conway said the Anthonys have no problem producing the documents, and this is just a dispute over timing. He said he is preoccupied with other clients and the Anthonys have had a hard time producing the documents because their computer has been down.

Conway said he is working with the state to resolve the issue.

This request from the prosecution comes one week after defense lawyers for the Anthonys daughter, Casey Anthony, launched an attempt to get all statements made by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his associates thrown out of court.

It is unclear if the documents the prosecution has requested are related to Padilla or another matter.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20157753/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: July 23, 2009, 06:30:29 PM »

I won't have computer access for the next 2 days!!    I'll go nuts!!   

You better call somebody and tell them your sick!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: July 23, 2009, 06:31:05 PM »

Will the Ants show up at court in a Limo?? Will George be pushing or pulling Brad??? Will Spindy wear green, and tons more of cheap jewelry??? These are some of the things I wonder....

It's a shame Casey doesn't have to be there.  I would love to watch her while Judge S. is grilling Geo. & Cin.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: July 23, 2009, 06:32:36 PM »

Conway said the Anthonys have no problem producing the documents, and this is just a dispute over timing. He said he is preoccupied with other clients and the Anthonys have had a hard time producing the documents because their computer has been down.

yeah right!  what a load of bull.....i Hate the Anthonys...sorry, but i do...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: July 23, 2009, 06:32:39 PM »

I won't have computer access for the next 2 days!!    I'll go nuts!!   

You better call somebody and tell them your sick!!! 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: July 23, 2009, 06:33:58 PM »

even lee and i'm starting to hate mallory as well even though i don't know why...probably 'cause she's with lee

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: July 23, 2009, 06:34:01 PM »

State Wants Documents From Anthonys
Prosecution Could Seek To Hold Caylee's Grandparents In Contempt
POSTED: Thursday, July 23, 2009
UPDATED: 5:19 pm EDT July 23, 2009
      <snipped>
The Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, said the subpoena for the documents was issued a few weeks ago. Conway said the prosecution apparently wanted the documents more quickly, but he plans to hand over the documents Friday morning.

The state could ask a judge to hold the Anthonys in contempt of court for failing to turn over the documents.

Conway said he is working with the state to resolve the issue.

This request from the prosecution comes one week after defense lawyers for the Anthonys daughter, Casey Anthony, launched an attempt to get all statements made by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his associates thrown out of court.

It is unclear if the documents the prosecution has requested are related to Padilla or another matter.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20157753/detail.html

There is no way on God's green earth that Spindy has been without her computer. None! Zilch! Nada! Try something else, Brad.    That would almost be as bad as her not having a cell phone, or a bottle of Vodka water, or chewing gum. Ain't happening. I wonder if her eyebrows are more arched?? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: July 23, 2009, 06:34:31 PM »

Will the Ants show up at court in a Limo?? Will George be pushing or pulling Brad??? Will Spindy wear green, and tons more of cheap jewelry??? These are some of the things I wonder....

It's a shame Casey doesn't have to be there.  I would love to watch her while Judge S. is grilling Geo. & Cin.

Oh yes. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1948 on: July 23, 2009, 06:35:15 PM »

Hard to imagine that Cindy is allowing Conway to deal with other clients 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1949 on: July 23, 2009, 06:35:23 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: July 23, 2009, 06:35:52 PM »

even lee and i'm starting to hate mallory as well even though i don't know why...probably 'cause she's with lee

It's the "ick" factor. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1951 on: July 23, 2009, 06:35:58 PM »

PTLB wrote:
Hello again monkeys, I just watched the video again that Fanny Mae posted regarding the hearing and I am going to just drop in my thoughts for those interested…

Video number 1,.. I noticed at about 1:54, as Judge Stickland was “speaking” to the BHW, that BOZO suddenly tilted his head and squinted up his eyes as was listening VERY intently to everything BHW said, then he mumbled something to her and as they moved on and he started to look REALLY uncomfortable as if he could not get up fast enough to explain the “two” retainer agreements that he had,.. he kept saying that the new one “proceeded” the old one, but that he seems to have “miss placed” the old one, ..mmm

Video number 2, I noticed that around 5 minutes that if BHW had of tilted her head more to try to listen to what they were saying (at the sidebar) she would have fallen off her chair…

Mmm,,, just an observation…
That's a bunch of bull caca.baez lost the very first contract agreement he and casey signed on July 17,2008?I wonder why he is so worried about this 1st agreement?He said it was agreed upon before they knew the case would get this big.....WTH?
I would like to know the date of the 2nd agreement signing.baez said they were both signed over the same charges(child neglect I believe)so if they were both the same agreement....WTH did they even do the 2nd agreement?Somehow,someway,baez is getting paid off of the blood of little Caylee,probably through a 3rd or 4th party deal(like ABC or whoever)but he is getting paid,so are all of the slimy,money sucking anthonys.
Does anyone here think it's just a coincidence that the Prosecutors office filed this motion about a agreement/sidebar at the same time there is talk about a LifeTime movie?

I must be dense...but I can't see why they filed the motion...they already know what was said...so perhaps they now have some info that disputes what was said and wants it in writing??  IIRC there has been talk of a Lifetime movie for quite a while. I agree with the bolded statement above...completely

Add to the above, now we have the State requesting certain docs from CA and GA......So is there some deal in the pipes that has money going from CA and GA to Bozo and that is the source of the money train? And all the defense is getting fat off it like we all always believed.
Ahh ha!
I think you are correct N2.The Judge did say to have those transcripts to the State by 5 PM today,now there is a court date tomorrow.This must all tie in together.Also remember,baez was also at that crab puff dinner date with the anthonys and ABC or whatever media outlet.I'm betting there was a agreement made.
Was there a motion filed for tomorrows court date?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: July 23, 2009, 06:38:07 PM »

Hard to imagine that Cindy is allowing Conway to deal with other clients 

You're right no rose.  She is so demanding I can't imagine that either.  But I guess if they aren't paying him, he has to.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1953 on: July 23, 2009, 06:38:33 PM »

Judge Strickland will hold a "SHOW CAUSE" hearing tomorrow at 1:30 for Cindy and George Anthony over not answering questions in depositions.

Channel 9 will be posting the info shortly.

WOOHOO!! It's about time....I want to see their lies asses in court....but better than that...in jail!!  I hope they speak to Judge Strickland like they did during their depos! Monkey Devil!

I hope Morgan and Metnick are sitting in the courtroom watching on Caylee's side. It wouldn't hurt if John, and Yuri and a few others showed up too. Lenny comes to mind. And Tim and Nejame. And Richard Grund. I wish I could be there sitting right smack in the middle of them too. 
Exactly why I think conway won't let it get to court tomorrow,he'll hand over whatever documents the State asked for to avoid the anthonys showing their slimy,money grubbing butts in court.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: July 23, 2009, 06:39:14 PM »

Is it time yet????

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: July 23, 2009, 06:39:34 PM »

PTLB wrote:
Hello again monkeys, I just watched the video again that Fanny Mae posted regarding the hearing and I am going to just drop in my thoughts for those interested…

Video number 1,.. I noticed at about 1:54, as Judge Stickland was “speaking” to the BHW, that BOZO suddenly tilted his head and squinted up his eyes as was listening VERY intently to everything BHW said, then he mumbled something to her and as they moved on and he started to look REALLY uncomfortable as if he could not get up fast enough to explain the “two” retainer agreements that he had,.. he kept saying that the new one “proceeded” the old one, but that he seems to have “miss placed” the old one, ..mmm

Video number 2, I noticed that around 5 minutes that if BHW had of tilted her head more to try to listen to what they were saying (at the sidebar) she would have fallen off her chair…

Mmm,,, just an observation…
That's a bunch of bull caca.baez lost the very first contract agreement he and casey signed on July 17,2008?I wonder why he is so worried about this 1st agreement?He said it was agreed upon before they knew the case would get this big.....WTH?
I would like to know the date of the 2nd agreement signing.baez said they were both signed over the same charges(child neglect I believe)so if they were both the same agreement....WTH did they even do the 2nd agreement?Somehow,someway,baez is getting paid off of the blood of little Caylee,probably through a 3rd or 4th party deal(like ABC or whoever)but he is getting paid,so are all of the slimy,money sucking anthonys.
Does anyone here think it's just a coincidence that the Prosecutors office filed this motion about a agreement/sidebar at the same time there is talk about a LifeTime movie?

I must be dense...but I can't see why they filed the motion...they already know what was said...so perhaps they now have some info that disputes what was said and wants it in writing??  IIRC there has been talk of a Lifetime movie for quite a while. I agree with the bolded statement above...completely
I agree
Maybe the State never got the transcripts from the sidebar discussion but I don't remember seeing anyone typing during that discussion?

I saw a news report video that showed the court reporter typing during the sidebar in quesiton. So I am assuming it was all recorded.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: July 23, 2009, 06:40:10 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: July 23, 2009, 06:40:38 PM »

Maybe they want birth certificates to see if these ppeople are for real?

Welcome DonFL !!     
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: July 23, 2009, 06:40:52 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: July 23, 2009, 06:41:34 PM »

Going to a new cage.   

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.