March 28, 2024, 05:22:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 288304 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #280 on: July 07, 2009, 07:43:44 PM »

I'm a bit worried for the prosecution with all these delays.  So many of Casey's friends couldn't even remember what happened just a couple of months ago (per their police interviews) much less by the time this finally does roll around, 2 years ago.  Lord knows how many brain cells they're killing with all their partying.  The defense will have the opportunity to rip their testimony to pieces due to the time lapse and their recall ability.  I can only hope that the State is prepared for this and uses the police transcripts during questioning to support the testimony that will be heard.  I am holding on to the belief that the prosecution has evidence that we've not yet been made aware that will make this a slam dunk case.  I have to believe that they do considering they brought the death penalty back to the table.  I SO hope that Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape, that her heart ring was found with Caylee's remains and as far fetched as this hope is... Cindy or George come to their senses and tell the truth for once! 
I don't know if the prosecution is worrying about the delays. I believe this will be more of an evidentuary case, not a witness case. I think the SA has all the evidence they need and then some to lock her away or stick a needle in her arm. They are just setting back relaxing, because they know what evidence they have and it will nail her down. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: July 07, 2009, 07:44:27 PM »

Hi Monks...does anyone have Shirley (cin-cin's mother) emails?  I went to look for them and got this message:??  TIA

docstoc: find and share professional documents

The document "Anthony pgs 2901-2950 f" has been made private by the owner.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf

Trim...thanks that's it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: July 07, 2009, 07:47:26 PM »

I'm a bit worried for the prosecution with all these delays.  So many of Casey's friends couldn't even remember what happened just a couple of months ago (per their police interviews) much less by the time this finally does roll around, 2 years ago.  Lord knows how many brain cells they're killing with all their partying.  The defense will have the opportunity to rip their testimony to pieces due to the time lapse and their recall ability.  I can only hope that the State is prepared for this and uses the police transcripts during questioning to support the testimony that will be heard.  I am holding on to the belief that the prosecution has evidence that we've not yet been made aware that will make this a slam dunk case.  I have to believe that they do considering they brought the death penalty back to the table.  I SO hope that Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape, that her heart ring was found with Caylee's remains and as far fetched as this hope is... Cindy or George come to their senses and tell the truth for once! 
I don't know if the prosecution is worrying about the delays. I believe this will be more of an evidentuary case, not a witness case. I think the SA has all the evidence they need and then some to lock her away or stick a needle in her arm. They are just setting back relaxing, because they know what evidence they have and it will nail her down. JMO JSM

OOOOh- good one JSM.
So true.   They are just sitting there twiddling their thumbs watching the defense squirm...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: July 07, 2009, 07:50:21 PM »

I know that I am not the most beautiful person in the world.  Most of us do our best with what we have to look at least passably attractive.  I have to say it.  This woman is the homliest woman I have ever seen.  There must be something she can do to look a little better, maybe start with the hair and lose some weight.  I feel kind of sorry for her, but then I remember what she does for a living.
Andrea and Linda are two of the homliest women, they both have enough money to  fix their hair and buy clothes that fit. I guess it is not a priority for them.

I guess it isn't a priority, but LKB does bleach her hair, so she at least takes some time with her appearance, poor though it is. It could be a wig, I guess.  It isn't groomed very well.  Her husband made some remark about how he met her and he saw this attractive blonde with spike heels and red nails, so at least he thinks she's attractive. Guess that's what counts.  But the other one,  what can I say?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder-
Love is blind......          he must be 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 07, 2009, 07:55:24 PM »

I totally agree with you JSM! They didn't put up even a little bit of a fight today. They were as calm as could be. And I hope that makes the defense nervous big time!!! 

Annette, I think the heart ring was gone before Caylee's murder. as we have seen pics of her not wearing it before this time. The everything but clothes party for one, which was May 25th. JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: July 07, 2009, 07:56:47 PM »

Casey Anthony case: October trial date canceled
Casey Anthony trial is delayed

The October trial date for the Casey Anthony murder case has been canceled. No new date was set but a status hearing was scheduled for Jan. 21 at 10 a.m.

This was decided at a scheduling conference held this morning in Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland's chambers.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. The toddler's remains were found less than a mile from her home five months after she was reported missing.

Since the state announced it was seeking the death penalty, authorities agreed the trial date would likely not take place this fall. However, it was officially delayed today.

Andrea Lyon, the latest attorney to join Anthony's defense team, flew from Chicago to attend the meeting. She wanted the judge to know she would be filing motions related to the death penalty in the next several weeks. She requested they be heard before the court in a specific order, said court spokeswoman Karen Levey. She also asked that the hearing dates be scheduled on Thursday or Friday – days she doesn't teach class at DePaul University law school.

The judge agreed, Levey said.

The prosecutors addressed two other issues: Anthony's tattoo and her fraud case.

The state's request for a photo of Anthony's "Bella Vita" – which means "Beautiful Life" - tattoo was moot. She got the tattoo around July 3, which was after she says she last saw her daughter.

The defense didn't oppose a picture so authorities are scheduling one to be taken soon, Levey said.

Prosecutors want to move forward in the check fraud case against Anthony and requested a trial be scheduled in the few months. She's charged with more than a dozen fraud counts, including fraudulent use of personal identification information and forgery of a check.

Anthony's friend, Amy Huizenga, told authorities that she lent her car to Anthony while she was on vacation last summer. When she returned, she noticed the checks she left in her car were missing and her bank account had been drained.

Strickland requested a sworn affidavit from Huizenga, saying she too is requesting a speedy trial and doesn't want to wait on the murder case.

The defense can respond before Strickland rules on the state's request for a trial.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-trial-date-canceled-070709,0,3746045.story

I think we all expected this delay of the murder trial but the part about Amy Huizenga requesting a speedy trial was interesting.  I thought only the accused is assured of a speedy trial.  Sounds as if the complaining party can request one, too. If this happens before the murder trial and if Casey is convicted, I wonder if she'll be sent to prison then to await her murder trial.  Oh, I hope so.

Maybe she is hoping to get some of her money back-  it could happen   Monkey Devil!- Cindy could sell a few more stuffed animals now she is on a roll...
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: July 07, 2009, 08:08:04 PM »

I finally last night was able to confess I hate them all!!!!!   
I offer my Congratulations, Fanny.  (Sorry for the delayed reply; got busy...)

Some days, Monkeys in the Caylee cage look like this:

Crying or Very sad                         Thumb down

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #287 on: July 07, 2009, 08:09:32 PM »

I agree with you, whenever there is a delay like this, it is always more benificial to the defense then prosecutors. Not only her friends ability to remember, but some of them are not the brightest either 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: July 07, 2009, 08:13:37 PM »

OOOOh- good one JSM.
So true.   They are just sitting there twiddling their thumbs watching the defense squirm...
Thanks WO, I wasn't sure it made sense, but I guess it did.

What reminded me of it, is everytime they go to court the Prosecution just wait for Baez or LKB to say something stupid, then the SA's start to laugh, shake their heads then giggle.

The SA's know they have an ace in the hole and KC's wilderbeast doesn't. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: July 07, 2009, 08:15:41 PM »

I know that I am not the most beautiful person in the world.  Most of us do our best with what we have to look at least passably attractive.  I have to say it.  This woman is the homliest woman I have ever seen.  There must be something she can do to look a little better, maybe start with the hair and lose some weight.  I feel kind of sorry for her, but then I remember what she does for a living.
Andrea and Linda are two of the homliest women, they both have enough money to  fix their hair and buy clothes that fit. I guess it is not a priority for them.

I guess it isn't a priority, but LKB does bleach her hair, so she at least takes some time with her appearance, poor though it is. It could be a wig, I guess.  It isn't groomed very well.  Her husband made some remark about how he met her and he saw this attractive blonde with spike heels and red nails, so at least he thinks she's attractive. Guess that's what counts.  But the other one,  what can I say?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder-
Love is blind......          he must be  
Or she had money and he was in debt when he "saw those high heeled shoes"

Sorry snarky comment. I will shut up now.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #290 on: July 07, 2009, 08:17:32 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19979145/detail.html

Casey Anthony October Trial Date Cancelled

Posted: 11:03 am EDT July 7, 2009Updated: 11:23 am EDT July 7, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The October 12 date for Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial has been cancelled after a Tuesday morning meeting between the defense, prosecution and the judge. Eyewitness News was the only media at the meeting at the Orange County courthouse.

FOLLOW US! Casey Coverage On Twitter
Defense team member Andrea Lyon told Judge Stan Strickland her teaching schedule would prevent her from being able to go to trial in three months. Judge Strickland cancelled the October 12 date and scheduled a status hearing on the first-degree murder trial for January 21.

"So, I'll go ahead and strike that October trial date and we'll set this status slash pretrial in January," Strickland said during the Tuesday morning meeting.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing her young daughter Caylee and dumping her remains near the Anthony family home.

Additionally, the judge said that he wants an affidavit from Amy Huizenga showing she wants to invoke her right to a speedy trial in the check fraud case that the prosecution wants to move forward on. Casey is charged with stealing her friend's checkbook and buying personal items with forged checks.

Lyon, the defense's death penalty qualified attorney, also told Judge Strickland that she plans to file several motions after Labor Day, but details of those motions were not given.

I wasn't aware that the Court served at the pleasure of lawyers' schedules!  Well Monks, don't you just know that January is not going to work for the Queen either....I mean, her book's coming out then, isn't it.  I'm sure she'll be very busy.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......please don't tell me judge Stan is writing a book too?
Nothing would surprise me in this case,NOTHING!
I hope miss piggys book is a big flop.WTH!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: July 07, 2009, 08:21:27 PM »

I totally agree with you JSM! They didn't put up even a little bit of a fight today. They were as calm as could be. And I hope that makes the defense nervous big time!!! 

Annette, I think the heart ring was gone before Caylee's murder. as we have seen pics of her not wearing it before this time. The everything but clothes party for one, which was May 25th. JMO
Thanks Tupelo, I didn't watch the video if there was one. I just looked over the pictures that were posted. The wilderbeast stomping in with Baez behind her.

I have always thought that since the State changed it back to a DP case, then they have something on KC and are keeping it a secret until the last minute. I know they have discovery and all that crap, but they are holding something til the bitter end and it isn't going to be good for KC and hopefully CinCin and Porgie. JMO JSM

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #292 on: July 07, 2009, 08:34:05 PM »

Two things stood out to me.....Nozo was not too happy to see Kathi there.  And he showed total lack of respect for the court by showing up with and opened collared shirt and no tie.

OMG Lyons is one scary looking wo-man
She looks like a amazon miss piggy and Lord have mercy who is dressing this lady?
I love that look Kathy is giving baez lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 07, 2009, 08:54:33 PM »

Andrea Lyon, the latest attorney to join Anthony's defense team, flew from Chicago to attend the meeting. She wanted the judge to know she would be filing motions related to the death penalty in the next several weeks. She requested they be heard before the court in a specific order, said court spokeswoman Karen Levey. She also asked that the hearing dates be scheduled on Thursday or Friday – days she doesn't teach class at DePaul University law school.

The judge agreed, Levey said.               (Andrea just says what she wants and the judge agrees with this? Blink if you are here, we can both say Judge Ito together. I'm royally pizzed  )

Oh No!! Will be we seeing the "Dancing Stricklands" on the late show?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: July 07, 2009, 08:56:47 PM »

Tiny Tim's sister just needs more time to convince Casey to fess up so she can present reasons to get her off death row. Tiny Tim's sister can beg till the Ukulele's come home.......Casey won't fess up.

I could see she was butt-ugly but couldn't remember who she reminded me of! Of course! Monkey Devil!
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: July 07, 2009, 08:59:35 PM »

Thanks Timmonthelake - wow, that is one nasty looking old broad! I see Bozo stays well behind

Grumbles, imagine if you were an attorney who was engaging Lyon's services and had never seen her, just talked to her on the phone, and then you met her at the airport.  What would you say?  Would you run?  I think I'd hide.

I've been sitting here trying to think of what I'd do since you asked that and I think you are right -  nothing beats hiding in the nearest closet!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: July 07, 2009, 09:00:47 PM »

I don't understand how this works.  Can't the judge just tell a lawyer, "Look, you have to decide whether you are going to practice law or teach law.  We go to trial on October 10?"
Is it required that the court be thrown into turmoil as far as a schedule goes to accommodate the Wildebeest? IMO she is too ugly to appear in court and it should be required that she wear a bag over her head.  She could scare old people and little children.
Not to mention the horses.  I know that's mean-spirited, but I don't feel especially kind today. Tough.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: July 07, 2009, 09:02:06 PM »

Thanks Timmonthelake - wow, that is one nasty looking old broad! I see Bozo stays well behind

Grumbles, imagine if you were an attorney who was engaging Lyon's services and had never seen her, just talked to her on the phone, and then you met her at the airport.  What would you say?  Would you run?  I think I'd hide.

I've been sitting here trying to think of what I'd do since you asked that and I think you are right -  nothing beats hiding in the nearest closet!

I've found that sometimes just throwing your coat over your head works.

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: July 07, 2009, 09:03:31 PM »

Tiny Tim's sister just needs more time to convince Casey to fess up so she can present reasons to get her off death row. Tiny Tim's sister can beg till the Ukulele's come home.......Casey won't fess up.

I could see she was butt-ugly but couldn't remember who she reminded me of! Of course! Monkey Devil!

On second thought - Tiny Tim's VERY BIG sister Monkey Devil!
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: July 07, 2009, 09:04:26 PM »

She's so dang big she'd think I was a rock or something from up there!

I've found that sometimes just throwing your coat over your head works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.