March 28, 2024, 08:05:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 288308 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2009, 10:03:40 PM »

Hello monkeys,
I am curious about the empty lot where caylee was found and the route the Antony's used to drive to get out to the neighboarhood. I would like to know if Cindy and George avoid that exit to get out of the neighboardhood. The water meter reader saw something suspicious i believe that the Anthonys should see it too.

Where Caylee was found was on a dead end street that ended at the school. The Anthony's would have to go out of their way to go there. There are at least two different ways out for them, and they would never pass the scene. Even if they went to Suburban to get out on Chickasaw Trail, they would have not passed the spot.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2009, 10:13:17 PM »

an angelic monkey 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2009, 10:20:53 PM »

I have read all the posts about the shamrocks. None of those explanations seem to fit this group. The part about the Ayran Brotherhood doesn't seem to fit either. As I understand it, it is a white power organization, and it wouldn't fit in with all the hispanics who were friends, I don't believe. I may be wrong. It seems to me that it has some kind of meaning, understood by only the group.

I am Irish myself, and love shamrocks. My daughter was born near St Patty's day, and yet it was never a big deal to her. Shamrocks are quite popular, and I hope JSM doesn't quit wearing hers. I think what ever it is that draws Skanky and her group to them, is not something benign. JMO

Hi Fanny! Because of your thoughts, I went in search to try to find something, anything that could be a possible link to the shamrocks. Blink's slang definition seems to fit them the best. Honestly, I don't think it really means anything. Maybe it was just meant for that group, their "colors", so to speak. A symbol to tie their friendship together, but just that, their friendship. Also, Casey collects things in abundance, as we have seen with Caylee's belongings, and that may be why she had so many different items with shamrocks.

I'd bet a $100, if I had it , that Casey got hers for free on a St. Paddy's Day. Maybe all of them did. My son almost got one this year, but couldn't figure out where to put it, thank goodness. Not that I have anything against tats, I have one myself on my left shoulder blade. But mine has meaning to me, it's not just a free tat!!

But if you do figure it out, please let us know!!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2009, 10:32:34 PM »

Regarding the shamrocks:  Isnt Casey drinking out of a glass at her parents house with card emblems on it?  (club, spade, heart, etc) and maybe this is something Cindy liked and Casey just liked it too?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2009, 11:03:02 PM »

Now that someone mentioned flip flops, does anyone know if they were tested amongst her shoes?
Good question.  This link shows evidence photos, including a bunch of Casey's shoes, but I didn't see flip-flops.  Maybe someone else can find out whether OCSO tested any flip-flops.  (It would be crazy to walk around in that swampy underbrush in flip-flops, though.)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/18740442/detail.html

And WHY was she wearing those boots to a club -- a hot body contest no less -- in the hot month of June in Florida?  It looks very out of place to me.  I always wondered if she used those boots to hide something -- either to hide some telltale injury or mark on her foot/ankle/leg, or to tuck something into the boots to hide it.  It just seemed so odd to me that she would wear them to a club; they didn't seem to fit into the picture at all.  Not to mention the fact that she left them in the Pontiac when she abandoned it.  Those boots have always bugged me...

Ya I know it seems strange to think about the flip flops but she wears them in a lot of her pictures, back yard pics with caylee, with the blue dress, even the pict with her and bozo and shes running with ankle bracelet gps thingie on. we need to see the video of her an Tony in the video store getting a movie to see if she was wearing them then.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2009, 11:35:44 PM »

Hello monkeys,
I am curious about the empty lot where caylee was found and the route the Antony's used to drive to get out to the neighboarhood. I would like to know if Cindy and George avoid that exit to get out of the neighboardhood. The water meter reader saw something suspicious i believe that the Anthonys should see it too.

Where Caylee was found was on a dead end street that ended at the school. The Anthony's would have to go out of their way to go there. There are at least two different ways out for them, and they would never pass the scene. Even if they went to Suburban to get out on Chickasaw Trail, they would have not passed the spot.
Thank you fanny i though that road ended at a "T" I though that maybe Cindy could see something from the road because the vacant lot was a place that Casey used to go.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2009, 12:37:32 AM »

Desi and Trimm- excellent work on Casey's rings!  Wow!  You made me go back and look at the transcripts of the jail visit with Cindy.  I always found it odd that after Cindy asks about the ring and Casey tells her "Jeff" gave it to her, Cindy says "We can't find Jeff.".  In my mind, I hear "We can't find the ring.".  I'm willing to bet Cindy et al were on a mission to find the missing ring.  Did Casey tell Lee she lost it and the general area she lost it in?  Anyone know when this jail visit was?  This also prompted me to go back and look at all the pics here in the Caylee archive thread for both of those rings.  Can anyone blow up the pics where Sean Daly is also wearing a ring on the left hand and one on the right?
Also, found this on Casey's Facebook :
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

Casey unequivocably states she has not been living on Hopespring Drive since June 15th.  That coincides with reports of the big brawl with Cindy on June 15th and definitively rules out George seeing Casey and Caylee leave on the afternoon of June 16th.  So, why would George be falling all over himself to lie for her?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2009, 12:39:18 AM »

Way too tired to think tonight, so I'm outta here.  Have a good night and Happy Sleuthing!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2009, 12:47:09 AM »

I have read all the posts about the shamrocks. None of those explanations seem to fit this group. The part about the Ayran Brotherhood doesn't seem to fit either. As I understand it, it is a white power organization, and it wouldn't fit in with all the hispanics who were friends, I don't believe. I may be wrong. It seems to me that it has some kind of meaning, understood by only the group.

I am Irish myself, and love shamrocks. My daughter was born near St Patty's day, and yet it was never a big deal to her. Shamrocks are quite popular, and I hope JSM doesn't quit wearing hers. I think what ever it is that draws Skanky and her group to them, is not something benign. JMO
Fanny Mae, you got mail. Thank you so much. I must catch up on my Caylee reading, now.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2009, 01:31:44 AM »

Goodnight all.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2009, 05:04:34 AM »

Desi and Trimm- excellent work on Casey's rings!  Wow!  You made me go back and look at the transcripts of the jail visit with Cindy.  I always found it odd that after Cindy asks about the ring and Casey tells her "Jeff" gave it to her, Cindy says "We can't find Jeff.".  In my mind, I hear "We can't find the ring.".  I'm willing to bet Cindy et al were on a mission to find the missing ring.  Did Casey tell Lee she lost it and the general area she lost it in?  Anyone know when this jail visit was?  This also prompted me to go back and look at all the pics here in the Caylee archive thread for both of those rings.  Can anyone blow up the pics where Sean Daly is also wearing a ring on the left hand and one on the right?
Also, found this on Casey's Facebook :
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

Casey unequivocably states she has not been living on Hopespring Drive since June 15th.  That coincides with reports of the big brawl with Cindy on June 15th and definitively rules out George seeing Casey and Caylee leave on the afternoon of June 16th.  So, why would George be falling all over himself to lie for her?

Very good ISPY, I hope LE is reading here!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2009, 08:14:34 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2009, 09:30:09 AM »

Desi and Trimm

snipped for space..

Perhaps she meant the 15th was the last night she slept there? I know the pings place her at or near the A home.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2009, 09:33:29 AM »

Good Morning, hopefully there will be some news today about the hearing on the fraud charges case.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2009, 09:34:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

Lets hope this week bring some new movement in our quest for Justice for Caylee. I am off to send some e-mails and I hope everyone will do the same.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2009, 10:05:52 AM »

Good Morning, hopefully there will be some news today about the hearing on the fraud charges case.

I sure hope so. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2009, 10:08:27 AM »

1 Year Ago: Casey At 4th Of July Party
23-Year-Old Mom Charged With Murder In Caylee's Death
POSTED: Friday, July 3, 2009
UPDATED: 9:26 am EDT July 6, 2009
<snipped>
One year ago the Fourth of July weekend, Casey Anthony was among the thousands who gathered at Lake Eola for a holiday celebration, which was held more than two weeks after her daughter, Caylee, had last been seen alive, Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone reported.

Anthony's only apparent concern at the time was whether the boyfriend she had moved in with on the day Caylee was last seen alive was ever returning to Central Florida from his family home in New York, Pipitone said.

Earlier on the Fourth of July, Anthony and her friend, Amy Huizenga, joined one of Huizenga's coworkers, Will Waters, at a holiday party at his residence.

"Any mention of the child at all?" a detective asked Waters.

"Not until later on that evening. She's like, you know, she told me, you know, 'I have a daughter?" he said. "And I said, 'Yeah, Amy's told me,' and that's -- and I was -- the conversation was ended at she had a daughter."

"That was it?" the detective asked.

"Yeah," Waters said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19940518/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2009, 10:29:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

Lets hope this week bring some new movement in our quest for Justice for Caylee. I am off to send some e-mails and I hope everyone will do the same.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2009, 10:36:53 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests.  Hope everyone had a safe and good 4th of July weekend.

Anything happening in court this week?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2009, 10:38:21 AM »

Fanny Mae, you got mail. Thank you so much. I must catch up on my Caylee reading, now.

EVERY SUNSET, I never posted to you on your gmail. If you got a reponse from someone saying they were me, they were an imposter.

I hope the situation with your niece is better. I am not really good at digging at the things you would probably need to find out, so I bumped your post so someone with more skills could help you.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.