April 26, 2024, 07:32:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289320 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: July 09, 2009, 01:01:40 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: July 09, 2009, 01:02:13 AM »

'Nite Mamacrazy.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: July 09, 2009, 01:24:56 AM »

Sorry! Hit post by mistake!  The first e-mail alludes to Casey leaving and Maryloubea is musing to Shirley about how much of Caylee's clothes and toys Cassey took with her and how much of Casey's own things she took.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf   Document Page 26

Sent:  Saturday, August 2, 2008 9:22am
To: ShirleyMP79@aol.com

Cindy says (among other things) "I will fight for both my girls.", "Finding Caylee will bring Casey home.", and "...I just cannot discuss what I know at this time.".  This link is a fascinating treasure trove of exchanges between Shirley and her sister, Shirley and Cindy, Shirley and Rick, and Rick and Cindy.  It provides tons of insight as Cindy dodges and downplays the George-pushing-his-dad-through-a-window incident, George's debt, and Casey's stealing and lying.  Cindy's been enabling Casey for a very loooooooong time.  I am glad I am not her.  Cindy's pride and Casey's deceit/spite/hatred/narcissism/rebellion may be the downfall of the whole family.  In the interest of self-preservation, if Lee has any sense at all, he'd best be making a trip to LE and telling them everything he knows about the whole bunch.  Horrible thought: maybe he's just as cold as the rest of them-Wow, hope not!  I think that's why he was distraught with the anguished wailing "CMA! CMA! CMA!".  He knows Casey's playing Cindy (who's no match for her) and he's seeing Casey rush headlong into self-destruction because she so into the "game" of deceiving & manipulating her mom.  Casey's deceit and manipulation is based in hatred and absolute contempt for Cindy.  I've seen it in one of my family members before-it's ugly and scary.  Lee knows this time Casey's gone too far and doesn't care if she destroys Cindy-after all, she has nothing to lose...she doesn't need Cindy's money/babysitting/place to live, etc.  IMO, Cindy having the public memorial against Casey's wishes was a throwing down of the gauntlet and Lee knew it.  Cindy striving to be the one in charge of this, the spokesperson, was only fanning the flames (re: Casey's first call home from jail and her snide comment to Cindy about Cindy's cameo-the contempt went right over Cindy's head).  IMO, that's why Lee was wailing.  He can't keep Casey in check anymore; she upped the ante when she took Caylee and left.  He knows she's gone beyond his voice of reason/realm of influence and she's spiteful/angry/and in serious trouble.  He also knows she'll never give in, never bend (aside from a miracle of God).  He also knows she 's trapped by her own lies this time, with people who can't be manipulated by her. She's like a wounded animal backed into a corner- not cowing, but she'll come out attacking.  What a mess of a life!  Cindy should thank God she's still alive-seriously!  I think Casey just played Cindy & George against each other (for the fun of it, I don't know) because she knew which side her bread was buttered on.  When it benefited her, she commiserated with George against Cindy and when Cindy pushed her too much, she sought George's sympathy (re: August jail visit wanting to talk to Dad, not Mom).

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: July 09, 2009, 01:44:50 AM »

IMO, Lee was always the one who talked Casey down from the ledge (so to speak).  Casey taking Caylee after the argument was Casey's declaration of independence from Cindy (if you will).  I think Lee knows what Casey is really like and really capable of. He also knows how much (if any ) of Caylee's clothes were at Tony's/in the car.  He's the only one who can really read Casey and see through her lies (his John Morgan deposition comment: my sister and I are a lot alike).  IMO, Lee knows.  IMO, he was also the source for Dominic Casey poking garbage bags and looking in the woods.  I would almost guarantee he was trying to reason with Casey (in writing) to get her to plead accidental death as her only chance.  He's on record guardedly and carefully warning Casey that Baez may not have her best interests at heart.  He knows if he directly attacks her choice, she'll stubbornly and recklessly do it anyway (that spite-rebellion thing).  He knows her far better than Baez does and that's what concerns him.  Baez, Mr. I'm-going-to-make-a-name-for-myself-as-the-country's-leading-Hispanic-lawyer, will take Casey right to the electric chair due to his lack of experience with a Casey Anthony...and Lee knows it.  Hence, the "CMA! CMA! CMA!".  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 09, 2009, 01:47:22 AM »

O.k., way past beddy-by time here.  Calling it a night and look forward to reading what my fellow monkeys find tomorrow.  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: July 09, 2009, 06:54:49 AM »

IMO, Lee was always the one who talked Casey down from the ledge (so to speak).  Casey taking Caylee after the argument was Casey's declaration of independence from Cindy (if you will).  I think Lee knows what Casey is really like and really capable of. He also knows how much (if any ) of Caylee's clothes were at Tony's/in the car.  He's the only one who can really read Casey and see through her lies (his John Morgan deposition comment: my sister and I are a lot alike).  IMO, Lee knows.  IMO, he was also the source for Dominic Casey poking garbage bags and looking in the woods.  I would almost guarantee he was trying to reason with Casey (in writing) to get her to plead accidental death as her only chance.  He's on record guardedly and carefully warning Casey that Baez may not have her best interests at heart.  He knows if he directly attacks her choice, she'll stubbornly and recklessly do it anyway (that spite-rebellion thing).  He knows her far better than Baez does and that's what concerns him.  Baez, Mr. I'm-going-to-make-a-name-for-myself-as-the-country's-leading-Hispanic-lawyer, will take Casey right to the electric chair due to his lack of experience with a Casey Anthony...and Lee knows it.  Hence, the "CMA! CMA! CMA!".  JMO

Good post ISpy.I agree.
I wonder where Lee is these days?

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: July 09, 2009, 08:19:09 AM »

Seldom-used law may force Casey Anthony to trial
By Drew Petrimoulx @ July 9, 2009 6:00 AM Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBacks (0)
A judge has postponed Casey Anthony's capital murder trial until next year. But the prosecution is pushing for a jury to hear her fraud case now - something the defense has argued against.
Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, who once represented George and Cindy Anthony, says the two sides are battling for position.

"The prosecutor is surely going to want to try the easiest case first so they get a conviction on the record," he said. "That way, when they're prosecuting the defendant, they're now prosecuting a convicted felon."

NeJame says the state is also looking to bring out any information that could be useful during the murder trial.

Casey's defense, according to NeJame, wants the opposite - prevent a fraud conviction and suppress evidence and testimony that could hurt them later on.

Publicly, the defense has argued that holding the fraud trial first would impede Casey's ability to get a fair shake on the more serious charges.

But, the state and the victim have a right to a speedy trial in Florida. It's part of a seldom-used law passed in 2005.

In court this week, prosecutors announced that Casey's former friend, Amy Huizenga(alleged victim in the fraud case), will invoke that statute and seek to force the trial to begin now.

Casey's defense promised to counter, but NeJame says it's an uphill battle.

"I think that it may be time to go to trial on the fraud case," he said.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/07/seldomused-law-may-force-casey.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: July 09, 2009, 08:32:24 AM »

Thanks Jesse.

I think so too.   

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: July 09, 2009, 09:06:57 AM »

Thanks Jesse.

I think so too

i am thinking thats why strickland said if Amy wants to persue this than have her file a speedy trial motion, which was his way of knowing he could not deny it...so i am hoping we will see this fraud trial come soon. Its Amy's legal right. dont see how bozo and his clan of jokers can fight this
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: July 09, 2009, 09:19:29 AM »

Thanks Jesse.

I think so too

i am thinking thats why strickland said if Amy wants to persue this than have her file a speedy trial motion, which was his way of knowing he could not deny it...so i am hoping we will see this fraud trial come soon. Its Amy's legal right. dont see how bozo and his clan of jokers can fight this

I hope Amy files that motion too.
Geez,I am so sick of Bozo and his bunch. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #430 on: July 09, 2009, 09:34:25 AM »

I sure hope so also, the fraud case should happen soon, there is no reason why it shouldn't. But the defense is not going to want to for obvious reasons, will be interesting to see what happens.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #431 on: July 09, 2009, 09:40:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

I'm ready for the fraud trial, and I agree. I don't see how Bozo can stop or delay this one.

BRING IT ON!!!!   
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: July 09, 2009, 09:43:51 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KDm7Kes_DQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_KDm7Kes_DQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: July 09, 2009, 10:18:55 AM »

the game show is so funny....perfect
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: July 09, 2009, 10:47:26 AM »

By Drew Petrimoulx @ July 9, 2009 6:00 AM Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBacks (0)
A judge has postponed Casey Anthony's capital murder trial until next year. But the prosecution is pushing for a jury to hear her fraud case now - something the defense has argued against.
Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, who once represented George and Cindy Anthony, says the two sides are battling for position.

"The prosecutor is surely going to want to try the easiest case first so they get a conviction on the record," he said. "That way, when they're prosecuting the defendant, they're now prosecuting a convicted felon."

NeJame says the state is also looking to bring out any information that could be useful during the murder trial.

Casey's defense, according to NeJame, wants the opposite - prevent a fraud conviction and suppress evidence and testimony that could hurt them later on.

Publicly, the defense has argued that holding the fraud trial first would impede Casey's ability to get a fair shake on the more serious charges.

But, the state and the victim have a right to a speedy trial in Florida. It's part of a seldom-used law passed in 2005.

In court this week, prosecutors announced that Casey's former friend, Amy Huizenga(alleged victim in the fraud case), will invoke that statute and seek to force the trial to begin now.

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!! an angelic monkey

I am so glad  the SA is thinking my way about the fraud and check charge. I want Skanky to go to trial as a convicted felon.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: July 09, 2009, 10:51:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!! an angelic monkey

I am so glad  the SA is thinking my way about the fraud and check charge. I want Skanky to go to trial as a convicted felon.

That makes 2 of us!!   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: July 09, 2009, 10:52:58 AM »

O.k., way past beddy-by time here.  Calling it a night and look forward to reading what my fellow monkeys find tomorrow.  Take good care!

I wish I stayed up more when you are here to chat with you. Your posts are always so well though out. I like to hear your thoughts on the family dynamic. It is nice to hear statements that make sense.

I had seen those e-mails before, and I flabersgasts me to see how Spindy can lie about everything, even to her own mother. Sound familiar?? This is one of the reasons I don't Spindy just got that way. She has been doing it for a long time, and had Skanky at her knee teaching her the ropes.

I always look forward to your posts.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 09, 2009, 11:04:28 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KDm7Kes_DQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_KDm7Kes_DQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Oh man, that side by side pic of Skanky and Spindy with the evil faces!! I screen captured it but I am not good at posting them.

Thanks Cece, and good morning.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: July 09, 2009, 11:12:04 AM »

Hey Cece. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: July 09, 2009, 11:57:20 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/121517
Caylee Anthony – Justice Delayed, But Why?
Posted on July 8th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, Society and Culture
Read 661 times.

The Caylee Anthony case has eaten us all up. Months of searching and false accusations from the Anthony camp have resulted in a very sad situation. When little Caylee Anthony was finally found, she was a bag of bones, just bones, encased in a couple of garbage bags. Those bones were found just a few minutes walk from the Anthony home.

Mother Casey Anthony was already in jail, she was the hot suspect, in fact the only suspect. This party girl had seen her last party for a while. The only pole dancing in her life right now is the jail bars.

We live in a wonderful country, innocent until proven guilty. It is a fine concept. Everyone gets their turn in the court room to argue their innocence. Of course poor Caylee has no say in the matter, even in death she had no say. The autopsy report shows that duct tape was placed around her head, covering her mouth. Silent in life, now silent in death!

The evidence against mother Casey Anthony is looking overwhelming, her checkered past, the anecdotal stories by those that know her, and most damning of all, her own statements to police.

Early on in the nonsense Casey Anthony managed to find a no-name lawyer to represent her, one Jose Baez, he hardly has a stellar career, and from a criminals perspective he is about the last person that anyone facing serious charges would want representing them. He has one death trial to his name, and his client is currently cooling his heels in jail on a very long sentence. Actually I seem to recall that this ‘ex’ client is appealing the sentence and citing lawyer incompetence.

Jose Baez has made quite the name for himself with the Caylee Anthony case, supposedly all for free! Of course, Jose Baez cannot do it all by himself, he has acquired a whole raft of ‘free’ help. One of the major problems Baez faced was that when the prosecution put the Death Penalty back on the table, he needed to find some ‘free’ expertise. That help came in the form of Dr. Andrea Lyon.

The trial was set to start in October, but guess what? Lyon’s teaching schedule at De Paul University does not fit into that time frame. What a crock! Why did she take on the case knowing full well that the date had been set? The judge should have told her to turn up, or find someone else.

This is a case that defies logic. Everyone has lawyers, even the lawyers have lawyers and spokesman. If poor Caylee had had a pet hamster, you can bet that the hamster would have a lawyer, spokesman, and a PR company by now!

Baez and his poison dwarfs should be ashamed of themselves. Get this trial moving forward. Postponing it till January does nothing but annoy people. Justice needs to be done, not delayed. No doubt in January we will see more delaying tactics, “Judge the dog ate my notes”.

I say BS, enough of the BS in this case, it is time to get it on the table, and get it over with.

Simon Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.