April 20, 2024, 02:08:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289129 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #560 on: July 10, 2009, 01:20:15 PM »

OMG...I just got off the phone with Cleveland Clinic!  They are turning the information over to their Legal Department.  The Anthony's visit was not a Clinic sponsored event.          
Wow...then I wonder who in the world let those two sumbags on the children's ward. 
       Good question
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #561 on: July 10, 2009, 01:54:19 PM »

The more I have been thinking about this, are the Anthonys going into other clinics and hospitals and doing their thing without permission? 
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: July 10, 2009, 02:09:55 PM »

Good Morning, I'm glad other people thought George looked artificial or something weird on those pics from Trumbel County. Time to lay off the make up, next it will be eyeliner  It's hard to imagine they are making much money with their endeavors, but they must be.

Eyeliner.    
Guyliner!  Monkey Devil!

and some man-scara!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

NCSunny

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: July 10, 2009, 02:12:20 PM »

Good Morning, I'm glad other people thought George looked artificial or something weird on those pics from Trumbel County. Time to lay off the make up, next it will be eyeliner  It's hard to imagine they are making much money with their endeavors, but they must be.

Eyeliner.    
Guyliner!  Monkey Devil!

and some man-scara!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

NCSunny

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: July 10, 2009, 02:51:31 PM »

The more I think of those two idiots taking those bears to Cleveland Clinic, the angrier I get.  I couldn't find an email addy on their site, except to make an appointment which I don't need, knock on wood.  I'd like to email them my thoughts on G&C if I can find their general addy.  Thanks.

Me too.  Post it if you find one..
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 10, 2009, 02:56:30 PM »

The more I think of those two idiots taking those bears to Cleveland Clinic, the angrier I get.  I couldn't find an email addy on their site, except to make an appointment which I don't need, knock on wood.  I'd like to email them my thoughts on G&C if I can find their general addy.  Thanks.

Me too.  Post it if you find one..

The thing that worries me is this is old news about the Cleveland Clinic as it occurred in the middle of June. I am wondering how many pediatric wards they are trapsing around with their little red wagons full of stinky cheap bears, working up sympathy for themselves and possible donations for the "FOUNDATION!" The media has really fallen down on this and the Anthonys again seem to be under their radar, or they are just turning their jaudiced eye from them. It is disgusting beyond words for this to be going on. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: July 10, 2009, 04:04:21 PM »

IMO, the Anthony's went to the Cleveland Clinic just to get photos for their website.  What stung my butt the worst was the photo of exterior of the hospital made it appear that a world renowned facility hosted their skanky arses.  IMO they were trying to achieve credibility in order to get donations.  I think it is the same with Trumbull County Sheriff's office.  It makes it appear they are sanctioned by LE.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: July 10, 2009, 04:07:42 PM »

Addy for Cleveland Clinic Hospital

9500 Euclid Ave,

Cleveland, Oh 44106

(206) 444-2200

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: July 10, 2009, 04:10:48 PM »

IMO, the Anthony's went to the Cleveland Clinic just to get photos for their website.  What stung my butt the worst was the photo of exterior of the hospital made it appear that a world renowned facility hosted their skanky arses.  IMO they were trying to achieve credibility in order to get donations.  I think it is the same with Trumbull County Sheriff's office.  It makes it appear they are sanctioned by LE.   

How any of these people can be within a mile of the Anthonys, especially the LE, is beyond anything I can even fathom. I know a little about LE, and they would have been showing them the door real fast, even if they had been "partners" way back when. Makes me believe everything I have ever heard about Trumbull County. JMO

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: July 10, 2009, 04:15:16 PM »

I think its unlikely that the PR dept at Cleveland Clinic would want the Anthonys' being shown as representing anything to do with their hospital...     too controversial a topic.
I would like to find out, if they did authorize that visit/photos what ever was the reason?  It surely could not reflect positively on the hospital to be associated with this scurrilous pair and the money finders network..!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: July 10, 2009, 04:16:19 PM »

Addy for Cleveland Clinic Hospital

9500 Euclid Ave,

Cleveland, Oh 44106

(206) 444-2200

OK thanks.
I was looking for an email addy for their PR Dept.. 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: July 10, 2009, 04:34:25 PM »

I think its unlikely that the PR dept at Cleveland Clinic would want the Anthonys' being shown as representing anything to do with their hospital...     too controversial a topic.
I would like to find out, if they did authorize that visit/photos what ever was the reason?  It surely could not reflect positively on the hospital to be associated with this scurrilous pair and the money finders network..!

WesternObs.
..the woman I spoke with today was the Media Relations Director.   She pulled up the website while we were on the phone and immediately said she was turning this over to the legal department.  There was no hesitation in her voice. 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: July 10, 2009, 04:55:27 PM »

Looking at those Cleveland Clinic pictures it appears there is a coordinator that is heading up the A's being there.  Usually the pediatric wards have a child coordinator that approves or disapproves things that happen on the floor and it very well could have been she allowed it but the hospital didn't know about it.  The lady in the one picture that has on the multi-colored top with a hospital badge around her neck.  She's the one I'd like to talk to and ask how the A's got permission to come on board.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: July 10, 2009, 06:20:18 PM »

Looking at those Cleveland Clinic pictures it appears there is a coordinator that is heading up the A's being there.  Usually the pediatric wards have a child coordinator that approves or disapproves things that happen on the floor and it very well could have been she allowed it but the hospital didn't know about it.  The lady in the one picture that has on the multi-colored top with a hospital badge around her neck.  She's the one I'd like to talk to and ask how the A's got permission to come on board.

Hi, Biker Bev--

IMO it is completely inappropriate for anyone to be able to waltz into a children's department of a hospital taking anything with them which hasn't been approved by the medical staff, at least.  In Cleveland Clinic for example, I think many of the children they treat have life-threatening illnesses, such as leukemia and heart problems requiring open heart surgery.  Surely Cindy, as a nurse, should know that bringing in those bears, probably from China, could put the children at risk because they are not sterile.  Also, if my child were a patient there and a stranger came into his or her room with some kind of bear and gave it to my child, I would have a fit from here to Sunday.  I wouldn't want anyone in my child's room except hospital staff and approved family members.  And I wouldn't want them to give my child anything which hasn't been approved by me.  If someone at Cleveland Clinic approved this, IMO, they made a grave and possibly dangerous error.  They should be fired immediately.
Putting aside the complete lack of morals of the Anthonys, IMO, they should not be near children in a hospital setting, especially to try to raise funds for their scam foundation. 
What will they do next, hitch a ride on Air Force One?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: July 10, 2009, 06:50:50 PM »

Hi Guys!!

I just wanted to say although I am lurking and for the most part not posting at the moment, I am still very much here and reading..
Also, I want to say for all of you who are keeping the Caylee thread alive and active. I really do appreciate it and I'm sure everyone agrees you are doing a great job.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: July 10, 2009, 06:50:55 PM »

WesternObs.
..the woman I spoke with today was the Media Relations Director.   She pulled up the website while we were on the phone and immediately said she was turning this over to the legal department.  There was no hesitation in her voice. 

Good, hopefully they will issue a 'Cease and desist' notice to the Scamthonys.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: July 10, 2009, 07:35:42 PM »

NumbersGirl..YOU ROCK!   THANK YOU FOR LETTING THE HOSPITAL KNOW THEY ARE BEING USED BY THE SCAMTHONYS!  I hope they are sued big time for this by the hospital.....they are really without shame!  They should be greiving for their grand daughter..July was the month they knew she was missing ..and worse..but they are traisping their butts all over the place.  I truly believe this is why Morgan has refrained until September for the A's and others..so they can't say how every moment of the summer brings up another memory of their missing Caylee.  By September it is all good..more then 6 months since her bones were found....

This September date for the court with Morgan is working it's magic..I doubt they will do an interview on LKL or any national show before then.  Wait..maybe the night or few days before then..but until then..for the summer..they need to keep their mouths shut. Which means less sympathy and less $$$ in the bank.  I am sure Brad has told them they need to keep a low profile after the debacle court appearance of teary eyed George giving reasons to the non release of the autopsy.  It didn't work then and Brad has told them it won't work ever again.  The gravy train has to end if they want to appear the greiving parents of Casey, the daughter whom has been wrongly accused.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: July 10, 2009, 07:57:26 PM »

I will remember you forever, Caylee baby.  an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: July 10, 2009, 08:24:52 PM »

http://cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/specialprograms.html On their Special Programs page they state the Caylee Bears made their debut on June 12th, 2009. DEBUT? How long have we known about and seen these bears? My guess is that the Florida debut didn't go well at all, hence the Ohio debut.

I also wonder where these teeny tiny bears are manufactured. I pray they are not made in China. I also can't see the Anthonys spending any more money than necessary on them. How can we find out where they are made?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #579 on: July 10, 2009, 08:24:58 PM »

Well, I was hoping someday those pics would come in handy!

Now, I can't really solve the whole "Jim" question, but here is something interesting to throw into the whole puzzle.

From the State's Witness List:

Altiere, Sheriff Thomas
(Former Partner/Friend of George from Trumbull County (Oh) Sheriff's Dept)

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_name_list.htm
-------------------------

A picture of Thomas Altiere (probably several years old and possibly airbrushed, lol) is at the Trumbull Co. Sherrif's Department website:
http://www.sheriff.co.trumbull.oh.us/

Thank you Desi!
I suppose george could have had 2 ex partners right?Thomas Altiere and Jim.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.