April 24, 2024, 06:37:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289234 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2009, 10:41:37 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests.  Hope everyone had a safe and good 4th of July weekend.

Anything happening in court this week?

Not that I know of yet. There's lots of motions pending, but no firm dates set that I can see. Earliest thing is the civil hearing in September.

I hope you enjoyed your Fourth of July too!  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2009, 10:47:42 AM »

Desi and Trimm- excellent work on Casey's rings!  Wow!  You made me go back and look at the transcripts of the jail visit with Cindy.  I always found it odd that after Cindy asks about the ring and Casey tells her "Jeff" gave it to her, Cindy says "We can't find Jeff.".  In my mind, I hear "We can't find the ring.".  I'm willing to bet Cindy et al were on a mission to find the missing ring.  Did Casey tell Lee she lost it and the general area she lost it in?  Anyone know when this jail visit was?  This also prompted me to go back and look at all the pics here in the Caylee archive thread for both of those rings.  Can anyone blow up the pics where Sean Daly is also wearing a ring on the left hand and one on the right?
Also, found this on Casey's Facebook :
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

Casey unequivocably states she has not been living on Hopespring Drive since June 15th.  That coincides with reports of the big brawl with Cindy on June 15th and definitively rules out George seeing Casey and Caylee leave on the afternoon of June 16th.  So, why would George be falling all over himself to lie for her?

Hey ISpy,I owe my find to to Tupelohoney cause her posts got me thinking. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2009, 11:13:56 AM »

I have read all the posts about the shamrocks. None of those explanations seem to fit this group. The part about the Ayran Brotherhood doesn't seem to fit either. As I understand it, it is a white power organization, and it wouldn't fit in with all the hispanics who were friends, I don't believe. I may be wrong. It seems to me that it has some kind of meaning, understood by only the group.

I am Irish myself, and love shamrocks. My daughter was born near St Patty's day, and yet it was never a big deal to her. Shamrocks are quite popular, and I hope JSM doesn't quit wearing hers. I think what ever it is that draws Skanky and her group to them, is not something benign. JMO
Fanny Mae, you got mail. Thank you so much. I must catch up on my Caylee reading, now.

EVERY SUNSET, I never posted to you on your gmail. If you got a reponse from someone saying they were me, they were an imposter.

I hope the situation with your niece is better. I am not really good at digging at the things you would probably need to find out, so I bumped your post so someone with more skills could help you.  an angelic monkey

Fanny,I responded to her twice yesterday morning,but I didn't say I was Fanny.I never posted to her here,but you did.That is where the confusion came in.It's all good. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2009, 11:33:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

One year ago today Casey and Amy's text msgs. They are discussing Amy's missing $400.

07/06  5:38 PM  To  AH   From  KC     Hello love. What’s the verdict? Any luck?

To  KC   From  AH     No luck. Everything is clean at it’s still gone.

07/06  5:41PM   To  AH    From  KC     Find JP’s keys?

To  KC    From  AH     Nope. But I found my sweater and a shirt of Troy’s.

07/06  5:44PM    To  AH   From  KC     Ha ha geez. I'm sorry hun. I’ll  help you look before you leave.
                                                    Might as well

To  KC   From  AH     Did you and tony want to go to Voyage tonight and check out
                                                     that 100 bar tab thing?

07/06  5:52PM     To  AH   From  KC     Potentially. Any cover?

To  KC   From  AH     I don’t think so. We never have to pay so I'm not sure.
                                                      But I don’t think so.

To  KC   From  AH     So I'm guessing it’s a no on Voyage

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1772101/AH-and-KC-Text-Messages

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, in Troy Brown's interview he says Casey did get her new tattoo on July 3rd.

TB:   the significant people that was who it was. And uhm, and then we went back to Ricardo's, or and Amy's.
        Uhm, and went to bed, woke up. And then uhm, Casey later on that day...

EE:   On the 3rd?

TB:   That's, that's when we, that's when she uh, had the new tattoo.

EE:   But she, on the 3rd she actually, you say on the night of the 2nd the very first day
       that Casey met Melissa, Melissa tells you that Casey said, "We ought to go get a tattoo?"

TB:   Yes. She asked, she told her that need to get a, "We, we should go get tattoos."
        And Melissa says, "You're crazy. I'm not getting another tattoo."

EE:   Thought that was odd?

TB:   Yes. And then uhm, and then the next day she shows up with one.

page 13  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1641680/Brown-Troy---Statement

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2009, 11:39:41 AM »

Desi and Trimm- excellent work on Casey's rings!  Wow!  You made me go back and look at the transcripts of the jail visit with Cindy.  I always found it odd that after Cindy asks about the ring and Casey tells her "Jeff" gave it to her, Cindy says "We can't find Jeff.".  In my mind, I hear "We can't find the ring.".  I'm willing to bet Cindy et al were on a mission to find the missing ring.  Did Casey tell Lee she lost it and the general area she lost it in?  Anyone know when this jail visit was?  This also prompted me to go back and look at all the pics here in the Caylee archive thread for both of those rings.  Can anyone blow up the pics where Sean Daly is also wearing a ring on the left hand and one on the right?
Also, found this on Casey's Facebook :
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

Casey unequivocably states she has not been living on Hopespring Drive since June 15th.  That coincides with reports of the big brawl with Cindy on June 15th and definitively rules out George seeing Casey and Caylee leave on the afternoon of June 16th.  So, why would George be falling all over himself to lie for her?

Hey ISpy,I owe my find to to Tupelohoney cause her posts got me thinking. 

And Desi's post got me thinking!!  This is why I wanted to become a member, because there is such a productive snowball effect when the Monkeys are sleuthing!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2009, 11:45:44 AM »

1 Year Ago: Casey At 4th Of July Party
23-Year-Old Mom Charged With Murder In Caylee's Death

POSTED: Friday, July 3, 2009
UPDATED: 9:26 am EDT July 6, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- One year ago the Fourth of July weekend, Casey Anthony was among the thousands who gathered at Lake Eola for a holiday celebration, which was held more than two weeks after her daughter, Caylee, had last been seen alive, Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone reported.

Anthony's only apparent concern at the time was whether the boyfriend she had moved in with on the day Caylee was last seen alive was ever returning to Central Florida from his family home in New York, Pipitone said.

"She actually was really upset about that, actually almost burst out -- well, made it seem like she was crying over the phone about it," said former boyfriend Tony Lazzaro in a previously released interview. "I was just joking around saying, you know, 'Yeah, I might have to stay up in New York,' just to get a rise out of her, and she got upset about it."

"Anything about the child? Did she worry about the child being the reason or did she ever make any statements like that?" a detective asked Lazzaro.

"No, nothing like that," he said.

Earlier on the Fourth of July, Anthony and her friend, Amy Huizenga, joined one of Huizenga's coworkers, Will Waters, at a holiday party at his residence.

"Any mention of the child at all?" a detective asked Waters.

"Not until later on that evening. She's like, you know, she told me, you know, 'I have a daughter?" he said. "And I said, 'Yeah, Amy's told me,' and that's -- and I was -- the conversation was ended at she had a daughter."

"That was it?" the detective asked.

"Yeah," Waters said.

Later, at Lake Eola, Waters said he overheard Anthony's portion of the conversation she had with Lazzaro.

"He didn't know if he was going to come back to Orlando or not. Supposedly his dad wanted him to stay up there and he brought it up at the wrong time because Casey was like, 'Well, why did you, why would you bring this up?'" Waters said. "And she's like, 'Well, I don't want to talk about this now. It's not a good, it's not a good time talking about negative things while watching fireworks."

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, whose bones were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in mid-July, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty, saying she left Caylee with a baby sitter at an apartment complex. She said the pair was gone when she returned to pick up her daughter.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19940518/detail.html
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2009, 11:52:06 AM »

Geez... I missed this. The Ant's with the Caylee Bear at the Cleveland Clinic on June 12 and the Sheriff's Office in Warren, Ohio on June 15th. This may be what the Ants are up to....going cross country promoting their CMAF!!!  http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/id40.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2009, 11:54:05 AM »

Geez... I missed this. The Ant's with the Caylee Bear at the Cleveland Clinic on June 12 and the Sheriff's Office in Warren, Ohio on June 15th. This may be what the Ants are up to....going cross country promoting their CMAF!!!  http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/id40.html

Those are new as of this weekend.  I checked the site on Friday and they were not up. Good find!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2009, 11:57:05 AM »

This is new as well:

The Caylee Bears Travel To Ohio               

♥See the Caylee Bear Picture Gallery♥

Traveling from Florida to Ohio, the Caylee Bears made their debut on June 12th, 2009. Over 100 Bears were personally delivered by George and I, to the Children's wing at the Sydell Arnold Miller Family Pavilion, at the Cleveland Clinic. We honored a request made by a 15yr old girl who had been at the clinic visiting her sister, a patient who had just had open heart surgery. The young lady had observed other children coming in and out of the hospital for treatment. She felt compelled to reach out to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation not only to offer support to the organization, but to be able to help other children in need of comfort and support, during what seemed to her to be a very traumatic time. George and I met with the 15yr old and her best friend and step-mother to fulfill her request.     

On June 15th, 2009, George and I visited the Trumbull County Sheriff's Dept., in Warren, Ohio. This was a reunion for George and one of his old partners, Sheriff Tom Altiere. Sheriff Altiere, graciously accepted our donation of Caylee Bears, on behalf of the Sheriff's Dept. to distribute to his officers in the field. The Caylee Bears will assist the officers when dealing with small children who may be frightened or traumatized.   

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/specialprograms.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2009, 11:59:08 AM »

This is new as well, looks like they are hitting the expo/fair circuit !

Our Kids World Family Fun Fest, August 22-23rd, 2009, Americraft Expo Center, South Fl. Fair Grounds, West Palm Beach, Fl.   

September 14th, 2009 is the Florida Missing Children's Day.

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/specialevents.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2009, 12:08:37 PM »

Our Kids World Family Fun Fest, August 22-23rd, 2009, Americraft Expo Center, South Fl. Fair Grounds, West Palm Beach, Fl.   

Don't miss this unique two-day event designed for cultural, social and educational enrichment of children ages 12 and under. You will enjoy ongoing hands-on educational activities; be entertained by dance performances, science demonstrations, storytellers and more on one of two entertainment stages, see exotic animals up close and personal in one of many animal demonstrations; meet your favorite sports mascots and television characters or have fun bouncing around in the fun zone filled with inflatables. The event offers something to excite every child, whether they love sports, music, art, science, travel or computers. Click here to print coupon for free admission for children ages 12 and under. Enter at gate 12.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/events/events2/etc/userEventDisplay.jspd?eventStatus=Approved&eventid=120867

Our Kids World Family Fun Fest is designed for children 12 and under.  This unique 2-day event offers something for all children!  Participate in hands-on educational activities, be entertained by the entertainment stage, meet your favorite sports mascots and television characters, or have fun bouncing around in the Fun Zone filled with inflatables!

http://www.adayforkids.com/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2009, 12:09:45 PM »

FREE Digital Fingerprinting and ID Cards

Take your child to the Kids’ Safety Area where Kid Finders Network will be offering
FREE digital fingerprinting and ID cards.

http://www.adayforkids.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=palmbeach.schedule
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2009, 12:12:57 PM »

Nothing about CMA foundation on the list of exhibitors, HOWEVER KFN will be there.  So is Cindy saying that CMA will now be there represetning KFN...IDK

Exhibitors/Sponsors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

501st Legion Group
88.1 WAY-FM
97.9 WRMF
A Beautiful Occasion
A Latte Fun
ADT Security
American Travel Partners
Americraft
AMF Boynton Beach Lanes
Bohren's Moving & Storage
Cobb Theatres
Cock-A-Doodle-Doo Entertainment
Crown Home Food Service
Dance Unlimited
DCI Bandage Bob KidsZoneUSA
Debthelper.com
Design Concept Sunrooms
Division of Forestry
Farmland Dairies
Glaceau VitaminWater10
Gold Buyers of America
Got Soda?
Heart Gallery of Palm Beach County
Humana
HYLA U.S. Gassmann
John Robert Powers
Jump N Slide Party & Play
Kid Finders Network
Kids 1st Swim School
LaPalma
LaPetite Academy
McDonald's
Medical Center of the Palm Beaches
Molder Legal Group, P.A.
My Mom and Me
National Watermelon Board
New England Financial Group
Palm Beach County Fire Rescue
Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
Palm Beach Ford Dealers
Palm Beach Post
Palm Beach Sailing Club
Panera Bread
Parenting Plus Magazine
PetSupermarket
Planet Kids
Radio Fiesta
Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
RMF Wealth Management Group
Safe Kids Child Life Institute
Schmitt's Pony Ranch
Slossberg Chiropractic & Wellness
South Florida Family Chiropractic
Susan G. Komen South Florida Affiliate
VAC-Alert of Florida
Vanishing Species Wildlife
YMCA of the Palm Beaches

http://www.adayforkids.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=palmbeach.exhibitors&x=8082703
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2009, 12:13:21 PM »

Good Day Monkeys...Tupelohoney, thanks for bringing this info.  I went to Warren Tribune website, and there is nothing about the Ant's visit in the local press.  I also looked at Cleveland Clinic's site, nothing about their "generous" donation either.  I guess neither felt the need to publicize??  What do you Monkeys think? 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2009, 12:13:55 PM »

They certainly don't look fragile or under duress from the autopsy report becoming public.  I say it's time for Morgan to finish the depos!!!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2009, 12:15:13 PM »

Good Day Monkeys...Tupelohoney, thanks for bringing this info.  I went to Warren Tribune website, and there is nothing about the Ant's visit in the local press.  I also looked at Cleveland Clinic's site, nothing about their "generous" donation either.  I guess neither felt the need to publicize??  What do you Monkeys think? 

I searched too, and found nothing.  I think they want it kept quiet until they move on, so we can't email with the truth!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2009, 12:25:48 PM »

Thanks. 

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2009, 12:30:44 PM »

Hope all had a great 4th and have all their digits intact.

No offense to anyone from Ohio...

Do No Evil 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2009, 12:31:04 PM »

Oops, my bad, the autopsy report came out after their visit to Ohio. I still say it's time for Morgan to finish his depos with them. What is the delay on that?

Does anyone know how to pull up Casey's visitor log?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2009, 12:41:27 PM »

Nothing about CMA foundation on the list of exhibitors, HOWEVER KFN will be there.  So is Cindy saying that CMA will now be there represetning KFN...IDK

Isn't George making $40k/yr working for KFN? I thought I read that somewhere. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.