April 25, 2024, 03:45:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289254 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 11, 2009, 10:37:05 AM »

Here are different angles of the guy next to George at the memorial.  What do you think?  Could be Harley guy in the Ohio pic?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4522.msg667687#msg667687

P.S.  Tupelo:  Good catch, you are right.  That was apparently NOT a witness list at acandyrose.  I'm glad you checked. 
OK....so the Sheriff is or is not georges ex partner?
I still think the Sheriff looks more like memorial guy than harley guy does.Maybe someone can do a side by side?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: July 11, 2009, 10:43:52 AM »

Thanks Cece.I can't believe I forgot to relight my candle. 
No more distractions. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 11, 2009, 10:50:54 AM »

Here are different angles of the guy next to George at the memorial.  What do you think?  Could be Harley guy in the Ohio pic?

P.S.  Tupelo:  Good catch, you are right.  That was apparently NOT a witness list at acandyrose.  I'm glad you checked. 
I still think the Sheriff looks more like memorial guy than harley guy does.Maybe someone can do a side by side?

Hi Tupelo,

Pic #1 is a very old picture of Sheriff Altier.  He was NOT the guy sitting next to George at the memorial.  I think some of the confusion is coming from newspaper articles in the Warren Tribune Chronicle and/or Youngstown Vindicator where it was reported that Sheriff Altier was George's partner back in the 1980s.  I will see if I kept the links to those articles.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: July 11, 2009, 11:02:49 AM »

Here are links to some early Ohio newspaper articles

http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/jul/27/family-of-missing-child-has-valley-ties/

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/508668.html
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: July 11, 2009, 11:25:35 AM »

Can anyone point me in the direction of photos from the TES search that was conducted on Suburban Drive, where they had to call off the search due to standing water in the area? TIA!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 11, 2009, 11:34:58 AM »

This is on Caylee's myspace...I thought they were too distraught to talk about the autopsy? Or am I reading this wrong?

July 6, 2009 - Monday

Site closing
This site was to be taken down the past couple of weeks, but because it was created with an old e-mail address Myspace had to help us from the "backdoor" to close it.  I thought it was taken down today since the password no longer worked nor did the URL - stating, member deleted profile but here I am again.

I will be calling them again tomorrow as the wishes of the family I need to respect.  thank you for all the nice respectful wishes and comments to family.

For any updates and news from the family please continue visiting www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

For any updates and news from our efforts and other missing person cases, please keep visitng www.nationalvigilforhope.org

In the meantime please Helping Heroes' BlogSpotRadio at www.blogspotradio.com/helpingheroes - our first show will air on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 6pm (ET) / 3pm (PT) and will air 45 minutes.

The topic: Voices for Justice: a look into the Caylee Anthony case
On our first upcoming show, we will explore the Caylee Anthony autopsy report with a forensic expert and discuss the case that became public knowledge on July 15, 2008
Thank you everyone and most importantly thank you for having a voice for Caylee this past year!!
  Thanks, Gizzy.  Anyone else finding it odd that "Helping Hero" Michelle Bart (former odious spokesperson to the odious Anthonys) posted yesterday her plan to discuss Caylee's autopsy report on July 15, one year to the day that Caylee was reported "missing?"  Doesn't seem likely that she would have the "grieving grandparents'" blessing to do this -- what do you guys think?

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-294659

There's another piece from three months ago, in which Bart wrote,

"Will Caylee Marie ever rest in peace?  Will the truth ever be exposed?  Most importantly, will we ever know why someone would cause such pain to an angel who became the 'Sunshine' to many people's lives?"
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-236985

Funny how we've never ever heard these words or anything like them from the mouths of Caylee's stinky-bear-peddling grandparents...  And I wonder why Bart is "going there" now?

My thoughts are that this is just more damage control coming from the Anthonys. They were supposedly so concerned over the *speculation* of what the report's findings were. This is their way of discrediting what the report says, and to offer their version of the facts. I can't wait to hear who the forensic expert is. I just hope it is not anyone who has been associated with the case in any way.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: July 11, 2009, 01:15:22 PM »

Hey, all monkeys and guests.  Hope your Saturday is nice.  We've got a big ol' thunderstorm right now. So it's perfect weather to suck it up and listen to Cindy's police interview. 
This is the one right after the FBI one, where she complained about local LE.)
And guess what?  I caught her in another lie--barefaced and unashamed.  They ask her about the credit cards, and she says she only has one, the J.C Penney, and a bank debit card, that she insists that Casey never used.  But she at first says that it is a Barnett Bank card, then switches it to Bank of America.  She also says that when she sees Casey's purse, she takes the 200.00 out and her cards, plural.  Again, when they try to press her, she trots out the grieving grandma card.  How does she live with herself?  I'm thinking that if they showed her interviews and the deposition to a jury, their first instinct would be to wonder why Casey murdered Caylee, and not Cindy.  I also hope they bring some of this up in the Amy H. check fraud trial...Lying is the Anthony Way of Life.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: July 11, 2009, 02:01:44 PM »

IMO, the Anthony's went to the Cleveland Clinic just to get photos for their website.  What stung my butt the worst was the photo of exterior of the hospital made it appear that a world renowned facility hosted their skanky arses.  IMO they were trying to achieve credibility in order to get donations.  I think it is the same with Trumbull County Sheriff's office.  It makes it appear they are sanctioned by LE.   
I think its unlikely that the PR dept at Cleveland Clinic would want the Anthonys' being shown as representing anything to do with their hospital...     too controversial a topic.
I would like to find out, if they did authorize that visit/photos what ever was the reason?  It surely could not reflect positively on the hospital to be associated with this scurrilous pair and the money finders network..!

WesternObs.
..the woman I spoke with today was the Media Relations Director.   She pulled up the website while we were on the phone and immediately said she was turning this over to the legal department.  There was no hesitation in her voice. 
NumbersGirl, you are at the top of my "Monkeys That Rock" list today! 
Thank you so much for what you have done and continue to do.
(Nice job on the TCSO comparison pics, too.)

Desi (sneaking in for a minute, am at work)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: July 11, 2009, 02:06:11 PM »

Hey, all monkeys and guests.  Hope your Saturday is nice.  We've got a big ol' thunderstorm right now. So it's perfect weather to suck it up and listen to Cindy's police interview. 
This is the one right after the FBI one, where she complained about local LE.)
And guess what?  I caught her in another lie--barefaced and unashamed.  They ask her about the credit cards, and she says she only has one, the J.C Penney, and a bank debit card, that she insists that Casey never used.  But she at first says that it is a Barnett Bank card, then switches it to Bank of America.  She also says that when she sees Casey's purse, she takes the 200.00 out and her cards, plural.  Again, when they try to press her, she trots out the grieving grandma card.  How does she live with herself?  I'm thinking that if they showed her interviews and the deposition to a jury, their first instinct would be to wonder why Casey murdered Caylee, and not Cindy.  I also hope they bring some of this up in the Amy H. check fraud trial...Lying is the Anthony Way of Life.
I know I should not laugh at this, but...

Oh, and Monk -- I commend your fortitude in watching that interview again. 
And good catch on Cindly-Lie  Number 4,937.  ...and counting.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #609 on: July 11, 2009, 02:09:16 PM »

OMG...I just got off the phone with Cleveland Clinic!  They are turning the information over to their Legal Department.  The Anthony's visit was not a Clinic sponsored event.          

Ain't Karma a beoch? (Not the monkey Karma of course)!
Hehehe....some times I can be too    

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: July 11, 2009, 02:20:01 PM »

Thanks Desi...it really means a lot coming from such a respected Monkey like you!   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: July 11, 2009, 02:21:04 PM »

Can anyone point me in the direction of photos from the TES search that was conducted on Suburban Drive, where they had to call off the search due to standing water in the area? TIA!
Hi Tupelo.  I have some pics on my home pc, but am at work today.. If you haven't located them by the time I get home, I'll post a couple here and see if I recorded a source to refer you to.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #612 on: July 11, 2009, 02:35:29 PM »

IMO, the Anthony's went to the Cleveland Clinic just to get photos for their website.  What stung my butt the worst was the photo of exterior of the hospital made it appear that a world renowned facility hosted their skanky arses.  IMO they were trying to achieve credibility in order to get donations.  I think it is the same with Trumbull County Sheriff's office.  It makes it appear they are sanctioned by LE.   

I think its unlikely that the PR dept at Cleveland Clinic would want the Anthonys' being shown as representing anything to do with their hospital...     too controversial a topic.
I would like to find out, if they did authorize that visit/photos what ever was the reason?  It surely could not reflect positively on the hospital to be associated with this scurrilous pair and the money finders network..!

WesternObs.
..the woman I spoke with today was the Media Relations Director.   She pulled up the website while we were on the phone and immediately said she was turning this over to the legal department.  There was no hesitation in her voice. 
Oh YEAH....I guess sometimes bad karma can be a b!tch huh?
Thank you Numbers!

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #613 on: July 11, 2009, 02:44:51 PM »

http://cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/specialprograms.html On their Special Programs page they state the Caylee Bears made their debut on June 12th, 2009. DEBUT? How long have we known about and seen these bears? My guess is that the Florida debut didn't go well at all, hence the Ohio debut.

I also wonder where these teeny tiny bears are manufactured. I pray they are not made in China. I also can't see the Anthonys spending any more money than necessary on them. How can we find out where they are made?
I'm sure it must be printed on the tags on the bears.Are they selling them>I think that only the shirt on the bear says Caylee....maybe not the bear itself.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #614 on: July 11, 2009, 02:52:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  I feel bad about mistaking that list at acandyrose for a witness list. But they did say that the current sherrif was George's ex-partner.  I'm not so sure that is correct.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_name_list.htm
Allen, John V. (Sgt, Orange County Sheriff’s Office)
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_WitnessList100108.htm
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_WitnessList120308.htm
Altiere, Sheriff Thomas (Former Partner/Friend of George from Trumbull County (Oh) Sheriff's Dept)
Alveron, Vicky

Here's a post from WS, from someone who seems to have personal knowledge.  Note that this person mentions that the current sheriff knew George, but does not state specifically  that he was George's partner.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3816236&postcount=42
One of the sheriff's deputies assigned to this particular community while I covered it, is now the sheriff and has commented in the local paper that he remembers George and thought highly of him. But the good Sheriff, was and probably still is, just a really nice guy who understands how the world works, and would never never say if he didn't think highly of someone, especially if he was being quoted for an article.
Thanks Desi
In the article in that newspaper from Ohio,it did state that the Sheriff was georges ex partner and friend.I don't know who that guy was at the memorial.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #615 on: July 11, 2009, 02:57:06 PM »

Thank you TupeloHoney
IMO that is not the same guy and if it is he sure gained a lot more hair between the memorial and June(or maybe he got into georges styling stuff before the Memorial).
Can you do a side by side of the Sheriff?

Karma Is Coming

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: July 11, 2009, 02:59:23 PM »

Hi Tupelo.  I have some pics on my home pc, but am at work today.. If you haven't located them by the time I get home, I'll post a couple here and see if I recorded a source to refer you to.

Thank you so much DESI!! It's been a busy day for me too, and I have not had time to research myself, and probably won't until this evening. Your help is greatly appreciated, as always!!  an angelic monkey

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: July 11, 2009, 03:04:27 PM »

Tupelo....I just went in search of those photos.  I couldn't find them, but I think the search was called off on November 9.  I hope that helps, even a little bit.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #618 on: July 11, 2009, 03:08:05 PM »

Thanks TupeloHoney
Disregard my post a few minutes ago.I don't think it looks like either one but what the heck do I know.

Karma Is Coming

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: July 11, 2009, 04:41:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  I feel bad about mistaking that list at acandyrose for a witness list. But they did say that the current sherrif was George's ex-partner.  I'm not so sure that is correct.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_name_list.htm
Allen, John V. (Sgt, Orange County Sheriff’s Office)
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_WitnessList100108.htm
Altiere, Sheriff Thomas (Former Partner/Friend of George from Trumbull County (Oh) Sheriff's Dept)
Alveron, Vicky

Here's a post from WS, from someone who seems to have personal knowledge.  Note that this person mentions that the current sheriff knew George, but does not state specifically  that he was George's partner.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3816236&postcount=42
One of the sheriff's deputies assigned to this particular community while I covered it, is now the sheriff and has commented in the local paper that he remembers George and thought highly of him. But the good Sheriff, was and probably still is, just a really nice guy who understands how the world works, and would never never say if he didn't think highly of someone, especially if he was being quoted for an article.
Thanks Desi
In the article in that newspaper from Ohio,it did state that the Sheriff was georges ex partner and friend.I don't know who that guy was at the memorial.

Hey there Karma.  In the first link posted by NumbersGirl here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5487.msg874522#msg874522, it says George was a "former fellow deputy" of the Sheriff's (as in, when the Sheriff was also a deputy), and that they worked together.  Does not say they were partners specifically, though...  Will we ever get this straightened out?  lol

http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/jul/27/family-of-missing-child-has-valley-ties/
Trumbull Sheriff Tom Altiere worked with George Anthony when both were in the detective division from 1974 to 1983. He has been following the case closely.

“George was a great detective and a good guy,” Altiere said. “I knew the Anthonys well, and I’m really sick about what’s happened to them.”

Altiere said he has not spoken with his former fellow deputy, but hopes to reach out to him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.