April 23, 2024, 03:11:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289196 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: July 12, 2009, 10:32:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   an angelic monkey
We really need some documents.

Good morning Trimm & all monkeys!   

Great article Trimm & I always love your "wake up"!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #661 on: July 12, 2009, 10:41:26 AM »

Morning Trimm and all monkeys, we need documents but I would much rather see George and Cindy go back to Mr Morgan's to finish the depositions. I want to see them squirm.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 12, 2009, 11:01:54 AM »

Morning Trimm and all monkeys, we need documents but I would much rather see George and Cindy go back to Mr Morgan's to finish the depositions. I want to see them squirm.  Monkey Devil!

Good morning JSM.  I'm with you.  I want to see them squirm also!!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: July 12, 2009, 11:24:05 AM »

Good morning JSM.  I'm with you.  I want to see them squirm also!!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: July 12, 2009, 11:43:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.  an angelic monkey

I do not know why you made that statement to me as I have always tried my best to answer any question asked of me by anybody to the best of my ability. 

Trimm, that was an interesting article. Reading it, it seems that both Spindy and Skanky pants share many of the personality defects. Also, did I ever tell you that I think they are MEAN & Evil.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: July 12, 2009, 11:53:29 AM »

I do not know why you made that statement to me as I have always tried my best to answer any question asked of me by anybody to the best of my ability. 

Trimm, that was an interesting article. Reading it, it seems that both Spindy and Skanky pants share many of the personality defects. Also, did I ever tell you that I think they are MEAN & Evil.  Monkey Devil!

How true.    Snipped from the article:

"Based on her BRACE Character Profile™, Casey Anthony is self-centered, self-justifying and self-promotional. It is all learned behavior, but there appears to be some type of memory dysfunction, not a matter of not knowing the difference between the truth and a lie, but rather not caring or not expecting to be caught or held responsible, perhaps aided by episodes of acute substance abuse. There is a semblance of confabulation and indifference to others or the truth, but there is something else."

Definately learned from CA, imo.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: July 12, 2009, 01:12:58 PM »

How true.    Snipped from the article:

"Based on her BRACE Character Profile™, Casey Anthony is self-centered, self-justifying and self-promotional. It is all learned behavior, but there appears to be some type of memory dysfunction, not a matter of not knowing the difference between the truth and a lie, but rather not caring or not expecting to be caught or held responsible, perhaps aided by episodes of acute substance abuse. There is a semblance of confabulation and indifference to others or the truth, but there is something else."

Definately learned from CA, imo.

I think so too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: July 12, 2009, 01:30:21 PM »

Monkey Devil!   Me too ... as only smooth classy Morgan can do !
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: July 12, 2009, 01:40:36 PM »

In my opinion ;

Ms. Lyon's obvious lack of concern for her personal appearance must mean that she wrongly thinks that in order to appear brainy, she must appear sexless [ and unkempt ].

Can you imagine if Scott Peterson's parents promoted a "Conner-Bear" ?   The Anthonys seem to have no shame ... or intelligence.  The facts of this case make their "care-bear" activity repugnant.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: July 12, 2009, 02:10:23 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/07/brace-profile-of-casey-anthony-she-correlates-positively-with-jeffrey-dahmer/
“BRACE” Profile of Casey Anthony: She correlates positively with Jeffrey Dahmer
July 12, 2009 by: Express

2a29c78dAnalysis of Casey Anthony’s Basic BRACE Character Profile™ Graphic

There is significant pathology in all three domains (Cognitive, Behavior, and Existential) and for all three character types (Type A, Type B and Type C). The overall profile and each domain is dominated by Type C characters, which reflects an extremely self-centered and self-justifying individual who is functionally possessed by the active pursuit of all types of pleasure and comfort, sacrificing others in the process, and the simultaneous avoidance of pain/discomfort, including personal and social responsibilities. This person’s imagination is full of self-serving fantasies and she has an unbridled willingness to act-out the desires of her heart, all at the expense of others. The high Type B characteristics in the Cognitive domain indicate a preoccupation with matters of power and control, which in combination with the high Type A characteristics, indicate exceptionally poor judgment and an almost total disregard for consequences. This person wears cognitive blinders and others are valued only to the degree that they afford her some type of gain or the avoidance of undesired consequences.

The Behavior domain reflects a unrestrained level of acting-out (Type C) and very proactive competition with others for attention, control, and being on center stage. The acting-out is often dramatic, intrusive, manipulative, generally indifferent to others, and very likely to escalate until limits are externally imposed or personal resources are exhausted. Alcohol and other substance abuse are likely and the pleasure seeking will always exceed the pleasure found, leading to new excesses and related personal deficits, both physical and psychological. However, it is the social reinforcement and control that dominates, even to the degree that alcohol and drugs become secondary sources of pleasure/comfort and pain/discomfort avoidance.

However, it is important to keep in mind that the BRACE Character Profile™ only profiles maladaptive characteristics and does not directly address any type clinical qualifiers or diagnoses. The BRACE Character Profile™ reflects maladaptive patterns — characteristics of thought, behavior, and motivation — it does not make clinical diagnoses. There are many potential clinical pathways to any cluster of cognitive-behavioral-existential characteristics. Consequently, such visual comparisons are generally more useful in ruling-out than ruling-in.

That said, the only visual comparisons that appear to share characteristics with Casey Anthony’s basic profile are Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, and Narcissistic Personality Disorders. On the other hand, Schizoid, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorders can likely be ruled out. Schizotypal Personality Disorder may have some patterns that relate but it is unclear
Based on her BRACE Character Profile™, Casey Anthony is self-centered, self-justifying and self-promotional. It is all learned behavior, but there appears to be some type of memory dysfunction, not a matter of not knowing the difference between the truth and a lie, but rather not caring or not expecting to be caught or held responsible, perhaps aided by episodes of acute substance abuse. There is a semblance of confabulation and indifference to others or the truth, but there is something else.

There is an intentional quality to her indifference, a deliberate manipulation of others, a calculated purpose that affords her some type of personal reinforcement. Perhaps media coverage, perhaps the fame and fortune some are trying to cultivate through her, perhaps.

In order to better understand Casey Anthony, her profile was correlated with several other profiles of characters (fictional and non-fictional) and prototypical types (serial killers, spies, etc.) already in the BRACE Character Profile™ database.

Casey Anthony correlates negatively with the DSM-III-R Sadistic Personality Disorder, but positively with the DSM-IV-TR Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. She correlates positively with secretive, manipulative types such as Jeffery Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy and Dennis Lynn Rader, but not with Joel Rifkin (Asperger’s Disorder), Edmund Kemper III, or the sophisticated Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Asperger’s Disorder is further ruled-out by a significant negative correlation with the infamous fictional character, Jason, from the Friday the 13th movie series. It is noteworthy that there is a significant positive correlation with the self-made media celebrity John Mark Karr and with the fictional character, Kia, of Jack Osborne’s novella, BLOOD RED: Genesis of a Psychopath.[6]
The detailed graphics and correlations charts remain for others to do their own analyses.

Russell L. Smith
www.BRACEanalysis.com

STANDARD INFORMATION[1]

he underlying structure of the BRACE Character Profile™ is based on three prototypical character types (Type A, Type B, and Type C), which are each rated on a 5-point scale on eight Cognitive variables, eight Behavior variables, and eight Existential or Motivation variables. The basic graphic generated by a BRACE Character Profile™ represents the degree to which the rated individual’s characteristic manner of thought, behavior, and motivation is similar to or different from each of the three prototypical character types. Once rated, the individual can be compared and contrasted with any previously rated individual, real or imagined, dead or alive (fictional characters, known serial killers, spies, domestic batterers, etc.) and with any other “prototypical”ť or archetype in the BRACE Character Profile™ database (DSM-IV-TR™ personality disorders,[2] DSM-III-R Sadistic Personality Disorder,[3] 40-point Hare PCL-R,[4] Asperger’s Disorder, ADHD, etc.).

The input ratings for the BRACE Character Profile™ can be completed by anyone with basic reading skills and the ability to objectively rate statements about a well known or well conceptualized person or prototypical type.  SEE CHARTS AND MORE HERE:
http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/140/1/1/

WOW thanks trim......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: July 12, 2009, 02:13:25 PM »

This may be old news but just in case it isn't I'm sending it through the Caylee thread.

Caylee Anthony – Michelle Bart Back In The Picture?
Caylee Anthony – Michelle Bart Back In The Picture?Posted on July 12th, 2009 by Simon Barrett in Society and CultureRead 113 times.The Caylee Anthony case is a very strange place, peppered with strange people. There are certain names that just keep coming up, and one of those names is Michelle Bart. You may remember her as the spokesman for the Anthony family, finally handing the baton to Mark NeJame/Brad Conway. Of course she also had dealings with the rather dubious foundation Kid Finders set up be entrepreneurs Dennis and Sherri Milstead. Digging even deeper she was also linked to another the even stranger Never Lose Hope Foundation, an organization worthy of an entire book about its founding fathers!

Michelle Bart herself runs another organization, Helping Heroes Productions, which as far as I can tell is a ‘for profit’ aimed at servicing non profit organizations. Based on her relationship with the Anthony family, and these various other entities, it has always been very clear what her views on the case are, and which camp she is supporting.

None the less it had appeared that Michelle Bart had moved on from the Anthony story, in fact she has ‘physically’ moved on and currently resides in Washington State. My curiosity was aroused when cruising the internet for news on the Caylee Anthony case when I started to hear whispers that she was back in the game. In fact one rumor that came across my desk was that George and Cindy Anthony were going to be on a Blog Talk Radio show, in fact I was asked if it was our show? No, was the answer, I choose my guests with greater care!

However I did finally track down what had fueled the rumor, out of nowhere Michelle Bart has indeed scheduled a 45 minute show for 5pm July/15, and to quote the show notes:

On our first upcoming show, we will explore the Caylee Anthony autopsy report with a forensic expert and discuss the case that became public knowledge a year ago on July 15, 2008 in Orlando, Florida.

While I doubt very much that any of the Anthony family would dare to take a dip into the murky depths of Blog Talk Radio, I am curious as to the reasoning behind this program, also the guest list.

What I do know is that I can smell ’spin’, but I cannot put my finger on what the spin could be. The autopsy report while not the smoking gun we had hoped it to be, does contain information that is detrimental to the defense, that duct tape for example, the prosecution is likely going to use this to establish the likelihood that the tape was used prior to death. That is pretty damning if Casey Anthony is found guilty.

My wife Jan also discovered a rather curious blog that links Michelle Bart to the Anthony family on another subject. Again it makes no sense, why would Bart be talking to MySpace, rather than attorney Brad Conway?

There is a smell in the air, and it is not cherry blossom.

Simon Barrett

If you wish to comment on this story please do so here or go to our new Forum Section.

Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
            Click Below To Rate This Post:
 (No Ratings Yet)
 Loading ...No user commented in " Caylee Anthony – Michelle Bart Back In The Picture? " Follow-up comment rss or Leave a Trackback

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: July 12, 2009, 02:45:35 PM »

"'cause that's the way you like it! That's the way you like it! THAT'S THE WAY YOU LIKE IT, SPINDY!" 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: July 12, 2009, 02:48:08 PM »

This may be old news but just in case it isn't I'm sending it through the Caylee thread.

Caylee Anthony – Michelle Bart Back In The Picture?
Caylee Anthony – Michelle Bart Back In The Picture?Posted on July 12th, 2009 by Simon Barrett in Society and CultureRead 113 times.The Caylee Anthony case is a very strange place, peppered with strange people. There are certain names that just keep coming up, and one of those names is Michelle Bart. You may remember her as the spokesman for the Anthony family, finally handing the baton to Mark NeJame/Brad Conway. Of course she also had dealings with the rather dubious foundation Kid Finders set up be entrepreneurs Dennis and Sherri Milstead. Digging even deeper she was also linked to another the even stranger Never Lose Hope Foundation, an organization worthy of an entire book about its founding fathers!

Michelle Bart herself runs another organization, Helping Heroes Productions, which as far as I can tell is a ‘for profit’ aimed at servicing non profit organizations. Based on her relationship with the Anthony family, and these various other entities, it has always been very clear what her views on the case are, and which camp she is supporting.

None the less it had appeared that Michelle Bart had moved on from the Anthony story, in fact she has ‘physically’ moved on and currently resides in Washington State. My curiosity was aroused when cruising the internet for news on the Caylee Anthony case when I started to hear whispers that she was back in the game. In fact one rumor that came across my desk was that George and Cindy Anthony were going to be on a Blog Talk Radio show, in fact I was asked if it was our show? No, was the answer, I choose my guests with greater care!

However I did finally track down what had fueled the rumor, out of nowhere Michelle Bart has indeed scheduled a 45 minute show for 5pm July/15, and to quote the show notes:

On our first upcoming show, we will explore the Caylee Anthony autopsy report with a forensic expert and discuss the case that became public knowledge a year ago on July 15, 2008 in Orlando, Florida.

While I doubt very much that any of the Anthony family would dare to take a dip into the murky depths of Blog Talk Radio, I am curious as to the reasoning behind this program, also the guest list.

What I do know is that I can smell ’spin’, but I cannot put my finger on what the spin could be. The autopsy report while not the smoking gun we had hoped it to be, does contain information that is detrimental to the defense, that duct tape for example, the prosecution is likely going to use this to establish the likelihood that the tape was used prior to death. That is pretty damning if Casey Anthony is found guilty.

My wife Jan also discovered a rather curious blog that links Michelle Bart to the Anthony family on another subject. Again it makes no sense, why would Bart be talking to MySpace, rather than attorney Brad Conway?

There is a smell in the air, and it is not cherry blossom.

Simon Barrett

If you wish to comment on this story please do so here or go to our new Forum Section.

Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
            Click Below To Rate This Post:
 (No Ratings Yet)
 Loading ...No user commented in " Caylee Anthony – Michelle Bart Back In The Picture? " Follow-up comment rss or Leave a Trackback

PJ (Paula) flower

I wonder if they will allow live phone questions??   Monkey Devil!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: July 12, 2009, 03:20:52 PM »

"'cause that's the way you like it! That's the way you like it! THAT'S THE WAY YOU LIKE IT, SPINDY!" 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: July 12, 2009, 03:22:50 PM »

Thanks for the article, PJ !   I enjoy reading his work.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: July 12, 2009, 03:37:06 PM »

Thanks PJ.   

~ Peter Frampton
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: July 12, 2009, 03:43:04 PM »

Hi Fanny Mae,

I saw you and your note to me in Musings.  Rather than go back to that thread and lose my place in Caylee thread I will answer it here as it really isn't off topic.  I was only in Musings to read up on dolce (no Cap d on purpose), and sour steak sauce.  Now that I'm caught up, I won't be back there unless something else goes on that is better explained off topic.

Thank You VERY much!!!  I enjoy all of your posts and read them all and all of the Caylee posts from everyone.  (Monkey Hug) (((((((HUG)))))))

My main concern was that I feared being labeled a Troll because I was always lurking in the rafters.  I will log in from now on even if just lurking. 

Hugs to all Monkeys!
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: July 12, 2009, 03:50:36 PM »

Hi Fanny Mae,

I saw you and your note to me in Musings.  Rather than go back to that thread and lose my place in Caylee thread I will answer it here as it really isn't off topic.  I was only in Musings to read up on dolce (no Cap d on purpose), and sour steak sauce.  Now that I'm caught up, I won't be back there unless something else goes on that is better explained off topic.

Thank You VERY much!!!  I enjoy all of your posts and read them all and all of the Caylee posts from everyone.  (Monkey Hug) (((((((HUG)))))))

My main concern was that I feared being labeled a Troll because I was always lurking in the rafters.  I will log in from now on even if just lurking. 

Hugs to all Monkeys!
PJ (Paula) flower

Thank you PJ. I usually don't post in Musing much myself either. I have been doing more of it in the past week.  I'm glad you understood. I hope you post more here.  an angelic monkey

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: July 12, 2009, 04:03:09 PM »

Hi Fanny Mae,

Hugs to all Monkeys!
PJ (Paula) flower

what is up with dolce?

Regrets, I've had a few......
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 12, 2009, 04:05:09 PM »

Hi Monkey Peeps!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.