April 23, 2024, 06:20:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289215 times)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: July 12, 2009, 09:30:30 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Trim: Thanks so much for the article. I believe it all.

Hope Cindy and George have had a chance to see it. Especially Cindy!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: July 12, 2009, 09:35:08 PM »

can a sweet Monkey show me the direction to the last doc release so I can maybe catch up.....I will not waste anymore of my time on a worthless person who evidently enjoyed running a scam on all of us.  I would not be suprised if she turned out to be someone in the Anthony camp.......
Now that's interesting JuJu 

You have to admit it sounds like something they would do.
Make you question your own judgment.Mean and evil as far as I'm concerned. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: July 12, 2009, 09:35:40 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Trim: Thanks so much for the article. I believe it all.

Hope Cindy and George have had a chance to see it. Especially Cindy!

Me too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: July 12, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »

Hello Monkeys, It is on the news out of Escambia County Fl. about the arrest of Leonard Gonzalez for tampering with evidence...painting his van I think, he was the one they believe murdered the parents of the 16 ( i think it was 16) precious children ...I don't understand why CA & GA can't be arrested on these charges. They are saying on the news it carries  5yr.

We wish. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: July 12, 2009, 09:40:15 PM »

Well, baby Caylee, another day has come and gone since you have been away. It is getting close to the time of year when we first knew about you last year. I wish I had know you in real life.

One more day that you are gone, but one day closer for the justice that is so due you. We have stood for you, cried for you, looked for you, and thank God your little body was finally found. We have been here, day after day, some days minute by minute, sitting on your side of the courtroom in our hearts. It has been hard, and taken a toll on many of us. Some have had tragedy's of their own in their personal lives, but have still come here for you. Many, many prayers have been said for you, and beautiful poems and music written for you.

I wish I could sit in a rocking chair, and hold you, and tell you that it is ok. But I can't. And it is not ok. I know that you probably have forgiveness in your pure little heart, but I do not. And many do not. So we will be here still, every day. We will not give up. We will not quit trying to find some justice for you. We will never make sense of it. But you have made your mark in the world, little one.   an angelic monkey

In the meantime, remember, just like your papa sang to you. "You are my Sunshine. My only Sunshine, you make me happy, when skys are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: July 12, 2009, 09:41:04 PM »

an angelic monkey JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

~ Peter Frampton
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: July 12, 2009, 09:58:47 PM »

Well, baby Caylee, another day has come and gone since you have been away. It is getting close to the time of year when we first knew about you last year. I wish I had know you in real life.

One more day that you are gone, but one day closer for the justice that is so due you. We have stood for you, cried for you, looked for you, and thank God your little body was finally found. We have been here, day after day, some days minute by minute, sitting on your side of the courtroom in our hearts. It has been hard, and taken a toll on many of us. Some have had tragedy's of their own in their personal lives, but have still come here for you. Many, many prayers have been said for you, and beautiful poems and music written for you.

I wish I could sit in a rocking chair, and hold you, and tell you that it is ok. But I can't. And it is not ok. I know that you probably have forgiveness in your pure little heart, but I do not. And many do not. So we will be here still, every day. We will not give up. We will not quit trying to find some justice for you. We will never make sense of it. But you have made your mark in the world, little one.   an angelic monkey

In the meantime, remember, just like your papa sang to you. "You are my Sunshine. My only Sunshine, you make me happy, when skys are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

Fanny: That was very sweet. Thank you so for posting that.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #707 on: July 12, 2009, 11:14:37 PM »

Hi Fanny Mae,

Beautifully stated...Amen! an angelic monkey
Good Night ALL Monkeys.  I need to head for the pillows.  With our three doggies and babysitting the Grand-doggie, I need to get up earlier than usual now. 

((((Hugs))))
PJ(Paula flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: July 12, 2009, 11:18:48 PM »

can a sweet Monkey show me the direction to the last doc release so I can maybe catch up.....I will not waste anymore of my time on a worthless person who evidently enjoyed running a scam on all of us.  I would not be suprised if she turned out to be someone in the Anthony camp.......
Now that's interesting JuJu 

You have to admit it sounds like something they would do.
Make you question your own judgment.Mean and evil as far as I'm concerned. 

Evil practical joker...  and I'm sorry I ever said "her" twins were cute. So much for being polite ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: July 12, 2009, 11:21:13 PM »

Fanny Mae:

That was lovely. 

Good night all ...
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: July 13, 2009, 12:10:45 AM »

what is up with dolce?
Oh Juju, sort o/t here. But get some muchies and something to drink and go to this link and start at page 57, then keep going. Take a big breath, and I hope you have lots of time.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5380.1120

Some people should be very, very afraid of karma. 
Monkeys and Caylee and all crime victims deserve so much better.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #711 on: July 13, 2009, 07:47:39 AM »

Hi Monkeys, I'm glad not too much has been going on since this Dolce fiasco. I hate the fact that she has taken so much attention away from the missing person threads. Hopefully this will fade away soon and justice will be brought to Caylee quickly. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: July 13, 2009, 07:50:27 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: July 13, 2009, 07:53:16 AM »

Hi Monkeys, I'm glad not too much has been going on since this Dolce fiasco. I hate the fact that she has taken so much attention away from the missing person threads. Hopefully this will fade away soon and justice will be brought to Caylee quickly. 

I agree.It would be really nice to get a few documents to sink our teeth into.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: July 13, 2009, 07:55:49 AM »

what is up with dolce?
Oh Juju, sort o/t here. But get some muchies and something to drink and go to this link and start at page 57, then keep going. Take a big breath, and I hope you have lots of time.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5380.1120

Some people should be very, very afraid of karma. 
Monkeys and Caylee and all crime victims deserve so much better.

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: July 13, 2009, 07:58:43 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 13, 2009
Who Killed Caylee Anthony?

Who Killed Caylee Anthony?While no one but the actual killer really knows who killed Caylee Anthony, conventional wisdom has pointed to her mother Casey Anthony now for over one year. I too believe that Casey Anthony killed her two year old daughter Caylee, but I am still willing to keep an open mind about who the real killer of Caylee Anthony was until her moms trial gets underway this fall.

If a selfish Casey Anthony did not exist, a high profile murder trial would have to make up someone as narcissistic and evil just to make the case seem interesting. However, almost from day one - Casey Anthony has been her own worst enemy as she endlessly talked about herself as her two year old child went missing. People that have followed closely the case of missing Caylee Anthony from the beginning base most of their hatred for Casey Anthony on the fact that while Caylee went missing - her mom Casey was having a grand old time going out drinking and having sex with different men almost every single night.

It wasn't until after almost one full month of a missing Caylee Anthony that her grandmother Cindy called police and said that there was a smell of death in her own daughter Casey Anthony's car. However, it was not long until Cindy Anthony seemed to come under some kind of spell and at that time she said that the smell she first experienced in her daughter Casey Anthony's car was probably from spoiled pizza instead of from what allegedly turned out to be a dead body. At that point in time, Cindy Anthony seemed to go from a sympathetic figure in the eyes of the general public to something more monstrous like her daughter Casey.

Modern day murder trials in the U.S. are nothing short of a smoke and mirrors act put on by high priced lawyers that want a jury to see anything but the truth right in front of their face. So, who killed Caylee Anthony? My belief is still on Casey Anthony her mother who has done absolutely nothing to prove that she even cared about her two year old daughter Caylee and she is also a person that from all outward appearances seems to care more about herself than any other living or death human being on this Earth.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #716 on: July 13, 2009, 09:34:42 AM »

Thanks Trimm for that article 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: July 13, 2009, 10:18:49 AM »

Good morining monkeys and guests.  an angelic monkey

Maybe this week will bring us some good news for Caylee.

Thank you Trimm, for your thought provoking article. As far as the Brace article you posted yesterday, Spindy would never read it, as she would think it would never have anything to do with her or her family. But it sure was enlightening to me. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: July 13, 2009, 10:39:29 AM »

those Ant's sure have been quiet lately... I want J Morgan to sick'em!   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: July 13, 2009, 11:30:42 AM »

Hi Monkeys! I'm so far behind. I just found out about "Dolce" and am reading over in Musings. I'm only on July 6th, a whole WEEK ago! I haven't been reading much lately since things have been quiet, but I had no idea this was all happening.
All I can say is  , Unbelievable!!! Anyways, I am going to continue to read cause who knows what else has happened since July 6th??

Still always thinking about Caylee though!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.