April 18, 2024, 12:11:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289058 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2009, 12:44:54 PM »

Do No Evil 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2009, 12:45:06 PM »

Hope all had a great 4th and have all their digits intact.

No offense to anyone from Ohio...

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2009, 01:02:32 PM »

NUMBERS, Who is the guy in the Harley Davidson shirt?? Isn't that Jim from Ohio?????

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2009, 01:06:58 PM »

George and Spindy probably went to Trumbull County to shut up and pressure anyone who knows anything about them up there!!!!! Spindy probably gave them her depo stare!!!!! George probably blubbered all over everybody with his greedy hand out.

I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM!!!!!!

That is the first time I think I have ever typed those words about them, but I do!!!!!
JMOFOI!!!!!!!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2009, 01:11:39 PM »

Geez... I missed this. The Ant's with the Caylee Bear at the Cleveland Clinic on June 12 and the Sheriff's Office in Warren, Ohio on June 15th. This may be what the Ants are up to....going cross country promoting their CMAF!!!  http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/id40.html

Aaacckkk - now that just makes me feel sick!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2009, 01:16:36 PM »

NUMBERS, Who is the guy in the Harley Davidson shirt?? Isn't that Jim from Ohio?????

What was his last name?Phillips?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2009, 01:18:27 PM »

George and Spindy probably went to Trumbull County to shut up and pressure anyone who knows anything about them up there!!!!! Spindy probably gave them her depo stare!!!!! George probably blubbered all over everybody with his greedy hand out.

I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM!!!!!!

That is the first time I think I have ever typed those words about them, but I do!!!!!
JMOFOI!!!!!!!! 

It's been along morning already.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2009, 01:41:26 PM »

What was his last name?Phillips?

Yes, and if it is who I think it might be, he is a Major is the Detective/Warrants division. JMO

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2009, 01:54:45 PM »

Thanks Fanny.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2009, 02:10:59 PM »

James R. Phillips   (No Photo supplied)

Major Phillips began his law enforcement career in 1973 as a uniform deputy with the Trumbull County Sheriff's Office. He has served with the Sheriff's Boat Patrol, Uniform Patrol, and Investigative Unit and as a Sergeant, he has worked in all three units as a supervisor. Major Phillips has been a member of the Tactical Response Team and the Search and Recovery Dive Team since 1978, and is presently commander of all special response teams, which include the Tactical Response Team, Search and Recovery Dive Team, Hostage Negotiation Team, Cell Extraction Team, and K-9 Unit.

Upon his promotion to Chief of Detectives, he assumed the responsibility for the personnel and the day to day operations of this division, which is comprised of a violent crimes unit, burglary and theft unit, warrant unit, internal affairs unit, and a forensic crime scene unit. Major Phillips holds a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice from Youngstown State University and is a graduate of the FBI National Academy.

http://sheriff.co.trumbull.oh.us/sheriff_phillips.htm

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2009, 02:14:37 PM »

Here is a link to a Tribune photo of Jim Phillips....imo, not the same guy pictured with George.

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/523454.html?nav=5021

But, notice the date on this article...coincidence?      
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2009, 02:16:27 PM »

Not sure if this has already been posted...

Federal jury rejects lawyer's claims against Orlando bicycle cop

Orlando attorney Thomas Luka gets no money

Rene Stutzman Sentinel Staff Writer

4:03 PM EDT,

A federal jury deliberated just 30 minutes before siding with a former Orlando police officer, accused of falsely arresting and roughing up a lawyer outside a bar.

Attorney Thomas B. Luka had sued former bicycle officer Anthony Miller, accusing him of false arrest and excessive force.

Luka testified in Orlando federal court this week that Miller had arrested him, then once locked in a holding cell, hit his back, shouders, arms and legs.

Defense Attorney Robert Bonner said there was no beating.

Miller and another officer did arrest Luka Sept. 20, 2006, outside a bar near Central Avenue and Court Street. He was accused of battery and resisting arrest without violence, but prosecutors a month later dropped the charges.

Luka originally sued both Miller and Orlando, the officer's employer. However, U.S. District Judge Anne Conway in May dismissed the city as a defendant.

The case against Miller went to trial Monday. Jurors began deliberations Wednesday about 5:30 p.m., and returned a verdict 30 minutes later.

Luka is a criminal defense attorney and sometimes sues police agencies. He also currently represents Lee Anthony, brother of Casey Anthony, who is currently awaiting trial on charges she murdered her 2-year-old daughter.
Luka was not available for comment Thursday afternoon.

Miller retired from the Orlando Police Department in October, Bonner said.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-attorney-sues-orlando-cop-070209,0,2248982.story[/quote]

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2009, 02:19:48 PM »

Here is a link to a Tribune photo of Jim Phillips....imo, not the same guy pictured with George.

But, notice the date on this article...coincidence?      

Ok, Thanks. That answers that question I had, because I have looked and looked for his pic somewhere. It was not posted on the Trumbull County SO Wesbspace, and I couldn't find any in news articles.

The man with the Harley shirt does look like who I remember with George. I have not been able to find the pic of "Jim" with George last summer. Anyone??

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2009, 02:20:13 PM »

I just have remark on those pictures at the hospital.  It brought back alot of memories for me.  I had a chronically ill child who passed away in 1992 so the hospital was like our second home.  Volunteers would bring around all kinds of stuff that people donated for the kids and for some of them it was the most exciting time of the day, to get a little something.  However, I always wanted to know where the 'gifts' came from before I let my child have it.  If I was a parent in the child's ward and the A's came around handing out their cheap looking bears I'd refuse it in a heartbeat.  But, on the other hand, a lot of time parents can't be with their sick kids because they have to work or they are a single parent, so the A's could just slip right into their room and give them a bear.  Imagine the shock on the parent's face when they get to the hospital and see a Caylee Bear sitting in the bed with their child.  Unreal.  I don't understand why people just keep feeding into the A's.  How does evil just keep penetrating the walls of common sense?  Sickening.  Yes, it does look like the A's are on tour and will be hitting tons of children's wards across the US.  JMO  Wow...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2009, 02:23:56 PM »

I have read all the posts about the shamrocks. None of those explanations seem to fit this group. The part about the Ayran Brotherhood doesn't seem to fit either. As I understand it, it is a white power organization, and it wouldn't fit in with all the hispanics who were friends, I don't believe. I may be wrong. It seems to me that it has some kind of meaning, understood by only the group.

I am Irish myself, and love shamrocks. My daughter was born near St Patty's day, and yet it was never a big deal to her. Shamrocks are quite popular, and I hope JSM doesn't quit wearing hers. I think what ever it is that draws Skanky and her group to them, is not something benign. JMO
Fanny Mae, you got mail. Thank you so much. I must catch up on my Caylee reading, now.

Ok, Good. I am glad we cleared that up! It is not that I wouldn't have helped her, I just am not a good digger like some of the rest. I hope

EVERY SUNSET, I never posted to you on your gmail. If you got a reponse from someone saying they were me, they were an imposter.

I hope the situation with your niece is better. I am not really good at digging at the things you would probably need to find out, so I bumped your post so someone with more skills could help you.  an angelic monkey

Fanny,I responded to her twice yesterday morning,but I didn't say I was Fanny.I never posted to her here,but you did.That is where the confusion came in.It's all good. 

I am glad you cleared that up. Thank you for responding to her. It was not that I wouldn't help her, I just felt there is some smarter monkeys here that could help with a teenager.   an angelic monkey

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2009, 02:25:04 PM »

Apparently the Anthony's were in Ohio to participate in the retirement celebration for George's friend Jim Phillips.  For a little
FYI about this area, please scroll down and read the comments after this article. 

As I have mentioned before, both the Warren Tribune and the Youngstown Vindicator have tread lightly around the Anthony
family's connection to this area.  The most prominent member that still lives here is a well-known man who owns a large auto dealership (and possibly does a good bit of advertising?).
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2009, 02:30:01 PM »

CC, Do you ever go to JSM's Banning Thread?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.3760

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2009, 02:32:11 PM »

Apparently the Anthony's were in Ohio to participate in the retirement celebration for George's friend Jim Phillips.  For a little
FYI about this area, please scroll down and read the comments after this article. 

As I have mentioned before, both the Warren Tribune and the Youngstown Vindicator have tread lightly around the Anthony
family's connection to this area.  The most prominent member that still lives here is a well-known man who owns a large auto dealership (and possibly does a good bit of advertising?).

His Brother-in-law???

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2009, 02:33:09 PM »

Do No Evil 
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2009, 02:33:58 PM »

Not sure if this has already been posted...

Federal jury rejects lawyer's claims against Orlando bicycle cop

Orlando attorney Thomas Luka gets no money

Rene Stutzman Sentinel Staff Writer

4:03 PM EDT,

A federal jury deliberated just 30 minutes before siding with a former Orlando police officer, accused of falsely arresting and roughing up a lawyer outside a bar.

Attorney Thomas B. Luka had sued former bicycle officer Anthony Miller, accusing him of false arrest and excessive force.

Luka testified in Orlando federal court this week that Miller had arrested him, then once locked in a holding cell, hit his back, shouders, arms and legs.

Defense Attorney Robert Bonner said there was no beating.

Miller and another officer did arrest Luka Sept. 20, 2006, outside a bar near Central Avenue and Court Street. He was accused of battery and resisting arrest without violence, but prosecutors a month later dropped the charges.

Luka originally sued both Miller and Orlando, the officer's employer. However, U.S. District Judge Anne Conway in May dismissed the city as a defendant.

The case against Miller went to trial Monday. Jurors began deliberations Wednesday about 5:30 p.m., and returned a verdict 30 minutes later.

Luka is a criminal defense attorney and sometimes sues police agencies. He also currently represents Lee Anthony, brother of Casey Anthony, who is currently awaiting trial on charges she murdered her 2-year-old daughter.
Luka was not available for comment Thursday afternoon.

Miller retired from the Orlando Police Department in October, Bonner said.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-attorney-sues-orlando-cop-070209,0,2248982.story

[/quote]

Why did I burst out laughing when I read this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.