April 19, 2024, 06:00:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289091 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: July 14, 2009, 10:21:14 PM »

Oh dear me - I had almost forgot about this for tomorrow.......
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/helpingheroes/2009/07/15/Voices-for-Justice-a-look-into-the-Caylee-Anthony-case-and-other-missing-persons-files

And all this talk of psychics - what were casey's words...... " I know in my HEART she is CLOSE?"  Do I have that quote close?  Didn't she say heart?????????  I need chocolate!
Hi Monkeys! 

ANJ, Glad you are here.  The new avi is very "you."
I believe Casey said the place she felt that Caylee was close was in her "GUT."    Monkey Devil!

Wait a minute.  Now that I think of it, does Casey even HAVE a heart??? 
Just a collection of heart stickers and image icons -- but no actual heart, IMO.

(Would you consider sharing your chocolate if you manage to obtain some....?)

Desi,
Your right - casey doesn't have a heart without glue on the back of it!  I think I found where the heart was mentioned - it was sindy - she claims to have a heart:
‘Truth will be told’
“There’s a lot of people out there that have seen Caylee,” Cindy Anthony said. “We’re going to reach out to those people once we get their names and we’re going to go ahead and start tracking them down ourselves … I know in my heart that we are going to find Caylee before this trial takes place.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27196131/
sindy - casey - so easy to get confused!  But, I will say casey did get something right - she is getting a gut!

Now, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh _ I am in car on the way north to steal those Mr. Goodbars from fanny!  If you distract her, I will split the stash!

I re-watched a full length video of Cindy and some protesters in front of her house this weekend. It's the one where the little boy had his arm slammed in his suv door. Anyway, his mom is confronting Cindy about why she is not out looking for Caylee herself. Cindy says, "I have three people looking for her." The protester says, "And you are satisfied that you only have three people looking for her?" Cindy replies that yes, she is. Cindy never answered the lady on why she herself was not searching, which I'm surprised she didn't have a ready made lie for that question.  But what grandmother is satisfied with only three people looking for her missing granddaughter? One who knows she is dead, that's who.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: July 14, 2009, 10:21:26 PM »

Tomorrow will be one year when it became known that sweet Caylee was gone. She was already in the loving arms of angels, safe, happy and most of all loved. You will never be forgotten here on earth.

an angelic monkey                                                                an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey                                                                an angelic monkey

~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: July 14, 2009, 10:28:36 PM »

Your right Tupelo.  I guess that is why M. Bart picked that date for her gig?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart/voices-for-justice-blog-t_b_229082.html

Are we gonna call in or do we have a volunteer to at least listen?   Grrrrrr

I'm going to listen. And I hope that someone from the state will be listening too. I just know this is for damage control, otherwise it would not be happening. Just be prepared for some rants.  Monkey Devil!

Yes, something smells about this.  If you will be there listening, I will try to.  But we might have to go to that no banning thread if it is what I am thinking.  Why else would M. Bart be handling the removal of the myspace page, if she is not still associated.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: July 14, 2009, 10:28:43 PM »

DESI, I was looking around today on F. McKeever and really didn't find any new info either, just the scam stuff. On WS, someone said he had moved to the Jacksonville area. I tried looking him up in the Fl.prison system, thinking he must have been arrested for his scamming, and there was no into there either. But do you know if he worked at the Lexus dealership that Casey called a lot, or was she just calling George? And do you have any idea if he drove a green pickup truck?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: July 14, 2009, 10:38:31 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart/voices-for-justice-blog-t_b_229082.html

I'm going to listen. And I hope that someone from the state will be listening too. I just know this is for damage control, otherwise it would not be happening. Just be prepared for some rants.  Monkey Devil!

Yes, something smells about this.  If you will be there listening, I will try to.  But we might have to go to that no banning thread if it is what I am thinking.  Why else would M. Bart be handling the removal of the myspace page, if she is not still associated.

Man, I just got knocked out of the cage. 

I think she took it over for the Ants and I guess it is still her responsibility. However this site was going to shut down for how long now? Funny how she used it to put out her little message. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: July 14, 2009, 10:41:26 PM »

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: July 14, 2009, 10:46:33 PM »

DESI, I was looking around today on F. McKeever and really didn't find any new info either, just the scam stuff. On WS, someone said he had moved to the Jacksonville area. I tried looking him up in the Fl. prison system, thinking he must have been arrested for his scamming, and there was no into info there either. But do you know if he worked at the Lexus dealership that Casey called a lot, or was she just calling George? And do you have any idea if he drove a green pickup truck?

self edit

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: July 14, 2009, 10:55:37 PM »

DESI, I was looking around today on F. McKeever and really didn't find any new info either, just the scam stuff. On WS, someone said he had moved to the Jacksonville area. I tried looking him up in the Fl.prison system, thinking he must have been arrested for his scamming, and there was no into there either. But do you know if he worked at the Lexus dealership that Casey called a lot, or was she just calling George? And do you have any idea if he drove a green pickup truck?
Never could nail down the Lexus connection, but I do recall there was at some point a report released that threw all those Lexus calls into question -- that those calls might have all actually been to Gentiva (Cindy's work).
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3031871

I don't believe Frank M drove a green truck, but ICBW.  Wonder if there's any way to look up motor vehicle records?? Then again, Casey's car wasn't even in her name, so his might not be, either... 

Brian Luft drove a green truck (Lee's roommate) IIRC.  Someone said Annie did, but I think hers was a different color.  Sorry, wish I had those facts at hand...

Actually, I THINK I recall that Frank was arrested and jailed in November of 08, (?) maybe on fraud charges?  I'll try to find the info... ICBW

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: July 14, 2009, 11:06:38 PM »

Never could nail down the Lexus connection, but I do recall there was at some point a report released that threw all those Lexus calls into question -- that those calls might have all actually been to Gentiva (Cindy's work).

I don't believe Frank M drove a green truck, but ICBW.  Wonder if there's any way to look up motor vehicle records?? Then again, Casey's car wasn't even in her name, so his might not be, either... 

Brian Luft drove a green truck (Lee's roommate) IIRC.  Someone said Annie did, but I think hers was a different color.  Sorry, wish I had those facts at hand...

Actually, I THINK I recall that Frank was arrested and jailed in November of 08, (?) maybe on fraud charges?  I'll try to find the info... ICBW

What did Dante Salati drive?  They guy who moved out of Sawgrass and said he was leaving the country?  Wasn't he car parts guy?
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: July 14, 2009, 11:13:24 PM »

Tupelo, love the vids, especially the one about Cryin' Lyin'. Really well done.  And I too have always wondered about Frank McKeever, but we don't have too much info to connect him to Casey.  He did have phone contact with Casey... He also had a picture of a white Pontiac similar to Casey's on one of his sites; the pic was supposedly taken in the garage of his dad's house.  And he was big into Star Wars like Lee.  I do know he's from Clermont, and it was reported that the $500 rent-deposit scam he allegedly perpetrated was in Orlando... A scammer with no conscience, and most likely a sociopath like Casey.  IIRC his tattoos were of possible significance, but don't recall what that was.

Fanny, good post.  And I wouldn't worry too much about the haters.  The people posting flame/troll comments out there are not Monkeys; mostly they are jealous, dark-minded outsiders who have been banned and/or want to stir up strife among our happy little family of simian cage-dwellers here.

You guys have no idea how close that McKeever guy's address is to me    It's grown around here but that is old Clermont.  When I googled the addy with google maps and zoomed into the house, there's a pickup truck in the street in front of the house (looks parked) and has a cover over the back of it. Can't tell if the truck is green or black, or blue...looks almost black tho.  Wonder if it's still there or was visiting?  Hmmm

Baez on WESH right now:

Tomorrow one year Caylee was missing.  Baez maintains that it's not a death penalty case...tomorrow the Today show will have more on Baez and the case.

Whew finally something!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: July 14, 2009, 11:13:30 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/mal322

Mood: crappy

Mally-Bu! has tonsillitis =( But Im sure our island getaway will cure it!**I will forever miss you, Caylee Marie**
Evening, all!  Been playing catch up in Musings-not going to talk about it here because this space is specially reserved for and dedicated to Caylee Marie.  Just popping in to ask, does anyone else think this pic of Mallory bears an uncanny facial resemblance to Casey?  Maybe I'm tired or stretching, but that crossed my mind and stayed.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: July 14, 2009, 11:14:28 PM »

You are amazing at remembering all these things!!

When I first heard about this case, this is when I learned how to use my computer other than for a few select programs I had. I knew nothing about how to search for info, how to save it or bookmark links. I was totally computer ignorant.  I know a lot more now on how to find info but unfortunately, I don't have a nice backlog of facts. And the sad thing is, the media sites have changed their looks and don't have all articles and videos from the beginning.  Thank goodness for forums and smart posters such as yourself. You have informed me on so much already and I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate all you do here.  Thanks so much!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: July 14, 2009, 11:19:18 PM »

What did Dante Salati drive?  They guy who moved out of Sawgrass and said he was leaving the country?  Wasn't he car parts guy?

Yes he was!! I thought about him too, but I have no idea what he drove/drives. Did he work for Lexus to and then switch jobs before he disappeared?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: July 14, 2009, 11:25:14 PM »

Since when is M. Bart an expert on autopsies? Did I miss something......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: July 14, 2009, 11:25:38 PM »

Oh dear me - I had almost forgot about this for tomorrow.......
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/helpingheroes/2009/07/15/Voices-for-Justice-a-look-into-the-Caylee-Anthony-case-and-other-missing-persons-files

And all this talk of psychics - what were casey's words...... " I know in my HEART she is CLOSE?"  Do I have that quote close?  Didn't she say heart?????????  I need chocolate!
Hi Monkeys! 

ANJ, Glad you are here.  The new avi is very "you."
I believe Casey said the place she felt that Caylee was close was in her "GUT."    Monkey Devil!

Wait a minute.  Now that I think of it, does Casey even HAVE a heart??? 
Just a collection of heart stickers and image icons -- but no actual heart, IMO.

(Would you consider sharing your chocolate if you manage to obtain some....?)

Desi,
Your right - casey doesn't have a heart without glue on the back of it!  I think I found where the heart was mentioned - it was sindy - she claims to have a heart:
‘Truth will be told’
“There’s a lot of people out there that have seen Caylee,” Cindy Anthony said. “We’re going to reach out to those people once we get their names and we’re going to go ahead and start tracking them down ourselves … I know in my heart that we are going to find Caylee before this trial takes place.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27196131/
sindy - casey - so easy to get confused!  But, I will say casey did get something right - she is getting a gut!

Now, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh _ I am in car on the way north to steal those Mr. Goodbars from fanny!  If you distract her, I will split the stash!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey-  excellent catch!  Yes, Cindy could truthfully say with certainty, "I know in my heart that we're going to find Caylee before this trial takes place."-because she had inside info from Casey/Lee/Baez and had "people" actively looking in those woods off of Suburban.  That's how she could make such a bold statement.  Notice she said "We..., and not LE/the searchers, the FBI/they.  Things that make you go hhhhhhmmmmm.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: July 14, 2009, 11:28:34 PM »

Lee's roommate drove a dark green pick-up truck......I have a picture somewhere.....I'll try and find it.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: July 14, 2009, 11:38:20 PM »

Not the greatest pictures, but this is Lee's house he lived in until he moved back into the Anthony Asylum.
Lee's black Mustang and roommates green pick-up truck are parked in the driveway.

I took these screenshots Nov. 18th 2008 when Murt was doing road trips.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: July 14, 2009, 11:43:29 PM »

Lee's roommate drove a dark green pick-up truck......I have a picture somewhere.....I'll try and find it.

You are right Seeme. I was just going to say that. At least I knew there was a green pick up and it was discussed that it might have been a room mate's.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: July 14, 2009, 11:46:08 PM »

Not the greatest pictures, but this is Lee's house he lived in until he moved back into the Anthony Asylum.
Lee's black Mustang and roommates green pick-up truck are parked in the driveway.

I took these screenshots Nov. 18th 2008 when Murt was doing road trips.
Thanks Seeme. Hmmmmm....I wonder if he may have loaned his truck to Casey. And if so, why? She was still driving her car at the time Brian Burner saw it at the house. Was she out of gas again?  Or.....did she use it for something more sinister? After reading that psychic article today, my mind is going crazy! 

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: July 14, 2009, 11:46:17 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

I just wanted to drop in to wish Casey a miserable evening as she approaches the anniversary of her down fall. Do you think she's still waking up with sweaty nightmares like she did at her boyfriend's home? I sure hope so. I'd imagine that the next few days will be somewhat difficult for Anne and friends. I'm sure they are thinking back and asking how in the world they got themselves involved in this mess. I hope the next few days decades are hell on Casey Marie Anthoney.

PS: Ispy: I don't think that's her, but I'm not great at recognizing folks...

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.