April 18, 2024, 12:13:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289032 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: July 14, 2009, 11:47:47 PM »

ANJ, DESI, AND ANY CAYLEE SUPPORTER THAT LOVES CHOCOLATE, I would share my Mr Goodbars with you anyday!!  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: July 14, 2009, 11:49:58 PM »

Let me clarify....Casey was still using her car in the time period that BB saw the green truck at her house. At that time, on that day, Casey's car was not there at her house.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: July 14, 2009, 11:51:24 PM »

Your right Tupelo.  I guess that is why M. Bart picked that date for her gig?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart/voices-for-justice-blog-t_b_229082.html

Are we gonna call in or do we have a volunteer to at least listen?   Grrrrrr

I'm going to listen. And I hope that someone from the state will be listening too. I just know this is for damage control, otherwise it would not be happening. Just be prepared for some rants.  Monkey Devil!

Yes, something smells about this.  If you will be there listening, I will try to.  But we might have to go to that no banning thread if it is what I am thinking.  Why else would M. Bart be handling the removal of the myspace page, if she is not still associated.
Do you recall..? -- Dominic C. stated that he was told by Cindy on 12/11 at the Ritz, that Michelle Bart was "on the staff" of ABC ...
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974273/detail.html 

(Sorry for slow response; my internet is really having a bad night...)

ANJ, Mission Accomplished, Fanny will share Chocolate!!!  Yay! 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 14, 2009, 11:52:20 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart/voices-for-justice-blog-t_b_229082.html

I'm going to listen. And I hope that someone from the state will be listening too. I just know this is for damage control, otherwise it would not be happening. Just be prepared for some rants.  Monkey Devil!

Yes, something smells about this.  If you will be there listening, I will try to.  But we might have to go to that no banning thread if it is what I am thinking.  Why else would M. Bart be handling the removal of the myspace page, if she is not still associated.

Since when is M. Bart an expert on autopsies? Did I miss something......

Well, I am gonna try to take one for the team and listen tomorrow - have the gas x sitting here ready to pre dose!  But if you can be a spokesperson, myspace expert - why not?  This is the A's after all, right?    I think she is on spin control - something tells me Bill O'Rilley won't be sending her a no spin zone shirt anytime soon.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: July 14, 2009, 11:54:28 PM »

ANJ, DESI, AND ANY CAYLEE SUPPORTER THAT LOVES CHOCOLATE, I would share my Mr Goodbars with you anyday!!  an angelic monkey

Oh - then I didn't need to steal them?  Can you unlock the back door so I can put them back! LOL  JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!! 

Also, Klaas said in musings SM server went buggy for awhile - so it is not all our computers.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: July 14, 2009, 11:57:45 PM »

We have come to see that anytime there is movement in the Anthony camp it is a deversion for something else, a distraction..It is the anniversary of the beginning of this for us, but could there be something else going on. That is what I am wondering.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: July 14, 2009, 11:59:16 PM »

Let me clarify....Casey was still using her car in the time period that BB saw the green truck at her house. At that time, on that day, Casey's car was not there at her house.

I don't know much about Lee's roommate, but given Casey's history of stealing, she could have "borrowed" the truck without his knowledge. Does anyone know if Lee's roommate's job involved traveling? I know Lee was out of town for about 4-5 days in that 31 days Casey was sloring around Orlando. Casey could have easily snagged the truck keys....if it's one thing Casey was good at, it was stealing from anyone and everyone she came in contact with. It's only about a 3-5 minute drive from Lee's old house and the Scamthony's.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: July 15, 2009, 12:00:25 AM »

Oh - then I didn't need to steal them?  Can you unlock the back door so I can put them back! LOL  JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!! 

Also, Klaas said in musings SM server went buggy for awhile - so it is not all our computers.

Maybe it was the "Ghosts of past monkeys!!"   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: July 15, 2009, 12:05:35 AM »

I don't know much about Lee's roommate, but given Casey's history of stealing, she could have "borrowed" the truck without his knowledge. Does anyone know if Lee's roommate's job involved traveling? I know Lee was out of town for about 4-5 days in that 31 days Casey was sloring around Orlando. Casey could have easily snagged the truck keys....if it's one thing Casey was good at, it was stealing from anyone and everyone she came in contact with. It's only about a 3-5 minute drive from Lee's old house and the Scamthony's.

Or, the green truck sighting in the Anthony's driveway could be at a time when LEE was at home. That point was never really clarified for me, or that the truck actually belonged to the room mate. I thought I had a better pic of the truck that day of the M*rt driveby, but I can't find it now. I think you could actually see the tag, and I thought someone said it had belonged to the grandfather that was in the nursing home. I also understood that the house he lived in at the time also belonged to those grandparents. IIRC

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 15, 2009, 12:06:35 AM »

FlBeagle -  I would ask you to do a drive-by and look but you have strict orders from Dr. Nutt not to do it because you are too valuable to us! 

ISpy - If the hair was black I can almost see what you are seeing.  The hair and the lean make the face look elongated like caseys.  Course if she keeps feeding her face all those pop tarts it might fill out just like her hips!

Tupelo - no idea what he drives.  Any local monkey know if there is a site we can see what kind of car he had resigtered?

SeeMe - I was on that road trip - yes, it was a green truck in lees driveway.  Ugggggg murt days - shiver!

Desi - I remember that being said, I just figured he was stupid................ hummmm, makes you wonder is she really on staff?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: July 15, 2009, 12:13:52 AM »

DESI, I was looking around today on F. McKeever and really didn't find any new info either, just the scam stuff. On WS, someone said he had moved to the Jacksonville area. I tried looking him up in the Fl.prison system, thinking he must have been arrested for his scamming, and there was no into there either. But do you know if he worked at the Lexus dealership that Casey called a lot, or was she just calling George? And do you have any idea if he drove a green pickup truck?
Never could nail down the Lexus connection, but I do recall there was at some point a report released that threw all those Lexus calls into question -- that those calls might have all actually been to Gentiva (Cindy's work).
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3031871

I don't believe Frank M drove a green truck, but ICBW.  Wonder if there's any way to look up motor vehicle records?? Then again, Casey's car wasn't even in her name, so his might not be, either... 

Brian Luft drove a green truck (Lee's roommate) IIRC.  Someone said Annie did, but I think hers was a different color.  Sorry, wish I had those facts at hand...

Actually, I THINK I recall that Frank was arrested and jailed in November of 08, (?) maybe on fraud charges?  I'll try to find the info... ICBW

What did Dante Salati drive?  They guy who moved out of Sawgrass and said he was leaving the country?  Wasn't he car parts guy?
Not sure what Dante Salati drove but it was Nitrous-powered (lol) as that is what he was into.  You could call him a "car parts guy" as he was a mechanic and liked to repair and modify cool cars.  Dante posted on a car enthusiast forum, stating that he was MOVING, but he meant that he was changing jobs, and sleuthers all over the net jumped on that and thought he meant he was MOVING away, out of Sawgrass Apartments... As for the out of the country thing; I am not positive about this, please check -- but I believe that was a mistake that developed a life of its own, b/c someone else (Iassen Donov or Brandon Snow perhaps?) mentioned that they were going to be leaving the country.

Oh, and as for Dominic... certainly wouldn't rule out the stupidity factor, either!   
BTW, I saw someone asked about where Dante worked:  He did NOT work for the Lexus dealer.  He worked at Don Reid Ford (where Ricardo also worked - and IIRC Lauren and possibly Annie as well), and then he changed jobs, to a shop called something like "Muscle Cars."  But the new job didn't work out; hence that post mentioned above about his plans to "move."
Here is his LE transcript:  http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/dante%20salati%20sept8.pdf

Dante lived at Sawgrass with Annie.  When they broke up, she moved out, but he still lived there around the time of Caylee's disappearance, and was still there in September when interviewed by LE.  Anyone interested in Dante might want to review the thread at WS from back when he was posting there...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: July 15, 2009, 12:13:58 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/mal322

Mood: crappy

Mally-Bu! has tonsillitis =( But Im sure our island getaway will cure it!**I will forever miss you, Caylee Marie**
Evening, all!  Been playing catch up in Musings-not going to talk about it here because this space is specially reserved for and dedicated to Caylee Marie.  Just popping in to ask, does anyone else think this pic of Mallory bears an uncanny facial resemblance to Casey?  Maybe I'm tired or stretching, but that crossed my mind and stayed.

I wondered if that was even Mally bu. It sure didn't look like the frumpy thing that we have seen before. Maybe the foundation paid for a makeover, for her trip to the "islands."

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: July 15, 2009, 12:20:01 AM »

well if we are talking about the 'vision' then she also states that there is a pic with the young man (who helped move the body) in the a household...maybe lee borrowed his room-mates truck??  CMA  CMA  i will never forget the promise i made CMA...yada yada BS..

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: July 15, 2009, 12:21:27 AM »

well if we are talking about the 'vision' then she also states that there is a pic with the young man (who helped move the body) in the a household...maybe lee borrowed his room-mates truck??  CMA  CMA  i will never forget the promise i made CMA...yada yada BS..

I wonder if Lee wears a uniform for his high-end parking job?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: July 15, 2009, 12:22:52 AM »

Or, the green truck sighting in the Anthony's driveway could be at a time when LEE was at home. That point was never really clarified for me, or that the truck actually belonged to the room mate. I thought I had a better pic of the truck that day of the M*rt driveby, but I can't find it now. I think you could actually see the tag, and I thought someone said it had belonged to the grandfather that was in the nursing home. I also understood that the house he lived in at the time also belonged to those grandparents. IIRC

IIRC the only house Lee's grandfather owned was the one in Mt. Dora, but I could be wrong. That's not to say Lee didn't get his truck when he was put into the Nursing Home.....that scenario would make it even easier for the skank to retrieve the keys. Spindy may have had an extra set of keys to it if it was her dad's truck. I wish I knew if they searched the pick-up truck.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 15, 2009, 12:23:53 AM »

I'm heading to bed, thanks for a good conversation tonight everyone.

I find it hard to believe that Michelle is with ABC. Of course, nothing makes sense in this whole case, so why not?

Have a good night and sweet dreams for all.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: July 15, 2009, 12:26:27 AM »

I don't think Dante would be driving a nitros car on the steets for an everyday car. Most mechanics tend to drive pick ups, in my experience. JMO

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 15, 2009, 12:27:49 AM »

Darn.  Fanny, I was going to ask you where you read this, as it sounds so intriguing and I wanted to dig into it... but never mind... Google led me to BlinkonCrime, where she answered that the truck belonged to Brian Luft indeed.   (She also says that Casey stole from Brian before, per Lee.  I thought that was interesting.)
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/03/cayleecasey-anthony-case-george-and-cindy-facing-criminal-complaint-in-caylee-memorial-site-sting/

As for the house, IIRC, when Lee moved back home to the A's, it was reportedly b/c his lease was up.. The address was on Eagle Feather... maybe someone could check the title or something?  See who owns that house?

(Sweet Dreams, Tupelo...)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: July 15, 2009, 12:28:36 AM »

I don't think Dante would be driving a nitros car on the steets for an everyday car. Most mechanics tend to drive pick ups, in my experience. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: July 15, 2009, 12:30:29 AM »

IIRC the only house Lee's grandfather owned was the one in Mt. Dora, but I could be wrong. That's not to say Lee didn't get his truck when he was put into the Nursing Home.....that scenario would make it even easier for the skank to retrieve the keys. Spindy may have had an extra set of keys to it if it was her dad's truck. I wish I knew if they searched the pick-up truck.

I think the grandparents lived in Orlando at one time. I understood that Shirley moved into a house that would be close to her husband when he went into the nursing home. It was about a block away. I think it was picked for the better arrangements that could be made there. I am digging deep into my memory bank on this. I used to have some kind of documentation on it. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.