April 23, 2024, 12:13:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 289191 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: July 15, 2009, 12:35:56 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/mal322

Mood: crappy

Mally-Bu! has tonsillitis =( But Im sure our island getaway will cure it!**I will forever miss you, Caylee Marie**
Evening, all!  Been playing catch up in Musings-not going to talk about it here because this space is specially reserved for and dedicated to Caylee Marie.  Just popping in to ask, does anyone else think this pic of Mallory bears an uncanny facial resemblance to Casey?  Maybe I'm tired or stretching, but that crossed my mind and stayed.

I wondered if that was even Mally bu. It sure didn't look like the frumpy thing that we have seen before. Maybe the foundation paid for a makeover, for her trip to the "islands."
Well, "Frumpy" Mally has not always been frumpy... Check out some older pics:

(And p.s. I think it is sweet that Caylee called her "Mau-wee."   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: July 15, 2009, 12:38:15 AM »

Or, the green truck sighting in the Anthony's driveway could be at a time when LEE was at home. That point was never really clarified for me, or that the truck actually belonged to the room mate. I thought I had a better pic of the truck that day of the M*rt driveby, but I can't find it now. I think you could actually see the tag, and I thought someone said it had belonged to the grandfather that was in the nursing home. I also understood that the house he lived in at the time also belonged to those grandparents. IIRC
Darn.  Fanny, I was going to ask you where you read this, as it sounds so intriguing and I wanted to dig into it... but never mind... Google led me to BlinkonCrime, where she answered that the truck belonged to Brian Luft indeed.   (She also says that Casey stole from Brian before, per Lee.  I thought that was interesting.)
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/03/cayleecasey-anthony-case-george-and-cindy-facing-criminal-complaint-in-caylee-memorial-site-sting/

As for the house, IIRC, when Lee moved back home to the A's, it was reportedly b/c his lease was up.. The address was on Eagle Feather... maybe someone could check the title or something?  See who owns that house?

(Sweet Dreams, Tupelo...)
[/quote]

Did Brian Bruner say it was a 1995 truck?? Or even the make? I thought he just said a green pick up truck. I said I think I have too much stuff in my brain, but I thought someone looked the addy on Eagle Feather and it was the Plesea's. I may be wrong again. I told ya'll sometimes I go outside to check my addy just to make sure I'm in the right place.

Just cause Lee said he moved because his lease was up does not make it true. I take anything that comes out of any of the Anthonys mouths to be a lie, just because.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: July 15, 2009, 12:42:15 AM »

Let me clarify....Casey was still using her car in the time period that BB saw the green truck at her house. At that time, on that day, Casey's car was not there at her house.

I don't know much about Lee's roommate, but given Casey's history of stealing, she could have "borrowed" the truck without his knowledge. Does anyone know if Lee's roommate's job involved traveling? I know Lee was out of town for about 4-5 days in that 31 days Casey was sloring around Orlando. Casey could have easily snagged the truck keys....if it's one thing Casey was good at, it was stealing from anyone and everyone she came in contact with. It's only about a 3-5 minute drive from Lee's old house and the Scamthony's.
Seeme, you are so right, and I wonder if Tony knew she was making a booty call at Chris Stutz's in his jeep that day.... When was that, Mothers Day?  Chris said she was driving a dark-colored jeep with NY plates; sounds like Tony's, right?  Not sure, but I don't think she actually had Tony's permission to drive his jeep around while he was out of town in early July, either...

Casey takes what Casey wants apparently...

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: July 15, 2009, 12:43:58 AM »

Mally-Bu! has tonsillitis =( But Im sure our island getaway will cure it!**I will forever miss you, Caylee Marie**
Evening, all!  Been playing catch up in Musings-not going to talk about it here because this space is specially reserved for and dedicated to Caylee Marie.  Just popping in to ask, does anyone else think this pic of Mallory bears an uncanny facial resemblance to Casey?  Maybe I'm tired or stretching, but that crossed my mind and stayed.

I wondered if that was even Mally bu. It sure didn't look like the frumpy thing that we have seen before. Maybe the foundation paid for a makeover, for her trip to the "islands."

the mal pic second from the top looks like the outfit that the chick casey had bent over at the party..   same 'mau-wee'?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: July 15, 2009, 12:44:07 AM »

I will just say this. She could be a goodlooking girl and was. But anytime I have seen her slepping around behind Lee she always looked like something the cat drug in. Especially at the memorial. I guess it takes away a girl's self-esteem to think she has to settle for some one like Lee, and the trainwreck that is his family. And now that she has hooked onto the foundation, I have less respect for her. Pretty is as pretty does. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: July 15, 2009, 12:45:47 AM »

P.S.

I do think the calling of Mallory Mau-wee was cute.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: July 15, 2009, 12:49:33 AM »

the mal pic second from the top looks like the outfit that the chick casey had bent over at the party..   same 'mau-wee'?

Uh oh.    It does look like the same outfit. Not sure it is the same girl, but maybe they borrow each other's clothes.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: July 15, 2009, 12:54:03 AM »

Uh oh.    It does look like the same outfit. Not sure it is the same girl, but maybe they borrow each other's clothes.
miss Mae..do you have the pic of the holloween party??  maybe we could put them together??

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: July 15, 2009, 12:55:21 AM »

Mamacrazy said: 

-----------------
Yes, it does look like the same outfit, doesn't it?  (The referee uniform.)  The one in the Mallory pic was for Halloween. 

But the girl in the naughty Casey pics is not Mallory.  Just want to be clear on that.  Not sure who it was with Casey in those pics, but I'll bet someone (including LE) knows.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: July 15, 2009, 12:56:59 AM »

P.S.

i thought it was too miss Mae...i just wonder if the 'real' mallory is a 'good girl'

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: July 15, 2009, 01:00:09 AM »

I am fading so fast here so I guess I better go. I have a hubby and two cats in the bed, and the light out, so I really can't see to type any more. Tomorrow my brain may be clearer and I may can fill in some details. In the meantime:

Good Night Ya'll, and God bless us each and every one.  an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: July 15, 2009, 01:00:20 AM »

Mamacrazy said: 

-----------------
Yes, it does look like the same outfit, doesn't it?  (The referee uniform.)  The one in the Mallory pic was for Halloween. 

But the girl in the naughty Casey pics is not Mallory.  Just want to be clear on that.  Not sure who it was with Casey in those pics, but I'll bet someone (including LE) knows.

i didn't know and after reading my post i realized it came off mean....that was not my intention and i'm sorry......mostly to miss Mae she is my friend and i was not trying to be hateful.....the same outfit struck me as odd

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: July 15, 2009, 01:01:42 AM »

P.S.

i thought it was too miss Mae...i just wonder if the 'real' mallory is a 'good girl'

She's with Lee, Mama. What can I say??  Nite! an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: July 15, 2009, 01:01:46 AM »

I am fading so fast here so I guess I better go. I have a hubby and two cats in the bed, and the light out, so I really can't see to type any more. Tomorrow my brain may be clearer and I may can fill in some details. In the meantime:

don't go...i did not mean to hurt feelings....

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: July 15, 2009, 01:02:50 AM »

P.S.

She's with Lee, Mama. What can I say??  Nite! an angelic monkey
good point Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: July 15, 2009, 01:03:09 AM »

Mamacrazy said: 

-----------------

i didn't know and after reading my post i realized it came off mean....that was not my intention and i'm sorry......mostly to miss Mae she is my friend and i was not trying to be hateful.....the same outfit struck me as odd

No apology needed MamaCrazy.   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: July 15, 2009, 01:03:52 AM »

Let me clarify....Casey was still using her car in the time period that BB saw the green truck at her house. At that time, on that day, Casey's car was not there at her house.

I don't know much about Lee's roommate, but given Casey's history of stealing, she could have "borrowed" the truck without his knowledge. Does anyone know if Lee's roommate's job involved traveling? I know Lee was out of town for about 4-5 days in that 31 days Casey was sloring around Orlando. Casey could have easily snagged the truck keys....if it's one thing Casey was good at, it was stealing from anyone and everyone she came in contact with. It's only about a 3-5 minute drive from Lee's old house and the Scamthony's.
Seeme, you are so right, and I wonder if Tony knew she was making a booty call at Chris Stutz's in his jeep that day.... When was that, Mothers Day?  Chris said she was driving a dark-colored jeep with NY plates; sounds like Tony's, right?  Not sure, but I don't think she actually had Tony's permission to drive his jeep around while he was out of town in early July, either...

Casey takes what Casey wants apparently...

I think you are correct.....Tony was not happy to hear Casey was driving his Jeep when he was in NY.
Casey thinks she is entitled to whatever she wants........no morals, no values

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: July 15, 2009, 01:07:59 AM »

<snipped by desi>
Did Brian Bruner say it was a 1995 truck?? Or even the make? I thought he just said a green pick up truck.
Fanny, here is Brian Burner's transcript.  He says it was the 23rd. He is not positive about what he saw. You are correct: He remembers seeing a truck, a smaller pick-up truck (like a Ranger).  He doesn't say what year model or what kind of truck it actually was.  He saw a male he had never seen before, and heard Casey's voice.  Her car was not there, just the truck.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/12%20Brian%20Brown%20July%2030,%202008.pdf

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: July 15, 2009, 01:14:37 AM »

Mamacrazy said: 

-----------------

Mamacrazy --- ??? I didn't think you sounded mean at all!  No problem!  It's all good.   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: July 15, 2009, 01:24:51 AM »

Goodnight Fanny, sleep well and see you soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.